Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 05

Story Info
Couple's sexuality blossoms... with unexpected results.
17.4k words
4.67
17.1k
47

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Author's note: This story is Part 5 of my first serialized work. Read the earlier parts if you haven't already. The concept behind this story, including generalized characters/names and premise, was suggested by Literotica user Rav09. The story's development and specifics are my own.

This story will contain themes of cuckolding, voyeurism, reluctance/seduction, and interracial connections. You've been warned.

And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc.

I was in heaven. Or at least my cock was... although that was pretty much the same thing.

Amanda lay beneath me, panting as I thrust into her rapidly. She was clearly enjoying herself, and in the back of my fevered mind I wondered... was this it? Was I finally about to make her cum?

I mentally willed myself to hold on just a bit longer... we were so close! But the pleasure, oh god, the pleasure.

And just like that, I felt the telltale switch flip in my mind. Jerking my hips back, I began to release onto Amanda's pelvis—although there wasn't much to be released. I'd been drained daily for almost a week, so the only sperm left was what I'd managed to produce in the past 24 hours.

After giving myself a moment to recover, I jumped back into action. My job wasn't done.

I crawled up next to Amanda and flipped on my side. She watched me move and turned to face me, but I restrained her.

"I'm not giving up yet. Let me try with my hands again?"

I saw a flash of skepticism in Amanda's eyes, but she buried it quickly. "Yeah, go for it," she responded, still somewhat breathless. She flopped onto her back once more.

I reached between her legs with my hand and began to rub it on her sensitive area. "How's that feel?"

"Good. Go a bit faster."

I complied. My fingers rubbed in a small circle over her clit, trying to keep my pace fast but steady.

"Mmmmm, faster."

My hands were going about as fast as I could move them while keeping them controlled, but I did my best. I kept at it for what seemed like an eternity, watching Amanda's face closely for a sign that she'd finally reached her peak. As exhausting as it was, I did seem to be making progress...

And then the cramp hit. The pain was intense, and I reflexively yanked my arm back, trying to soothe the aggrieved muscle. At last, the pain faded, but the damage was done. Amanda was looking at me, concerned. At least it wasn't disappointment that I saw.

"Sorry," I muttered. "Just got the forearm cramp from hell. I'm good now, though. Want to pick up where we left off?"

Amanda rolled over and hugged me. "I love your dedication, Dan. But let's save it for another time. It just wasn't meant to be today, and that's okay. There's always tomorrow, after all."

There's always tomorrow, after all.

That had become our unofficial motto over the past week. At first, it had been a lighthearted line, meant to emphasize that Amanda and I were in no hurry. Now that Amanda and I had finally had sex (thanks to our roommate, Dante), a whole new world of physical pleasure was open to us. It was amazing, and we'd had sex every day in the week since.

To be sure, our sex had its awkward moments—we didn't have that first-time-excitement to hide behind anymore—but I'd never felt closer to Amanda.

My only regret was that I'd yet to give her an orgasm.

She clearly liked having sex with me, and she reassured me that she didn't need an orgasm to enjoy it... but still. I couldn't help but feel that it meant there was something wrong with me. Especially considering I had seen her orgasm twice before during sex... with Dante. I knew it was likely just the extra thrill factor that gave him the advantage over me, but I couldn't stop comparing myself to him. He was bigger, taller, more muscular... not to mention well-endowed. Plus, as much as it shouldn't have made a difference, Dante being black probably made him seem more exotic too.

I knew these thoughts were unfair to both myself and Amanda, but I couldn't seem to stop them. My only silver-lining was that I knew Amanda was fully committed to me. Even if she had enjoyed her sex with Dante, I was the one she was marrying in a few months.

And once I finally gave Amanda the orgasm she deserved, I could put my insecurities behind me for good. Today was a failure, but as Amanda had pointed out, we'd have the rest of our lives together. We didn't need to be perfect right away.

There's always tomorrow, after all.

***

With our sex finished for the night, Amanda and I cleaned up and went to bed. Despite the unfortunate ending, our sex had been good. The connection between the two of us extended to the physical, I was happy to see. Both of us had been so horny for each other the past week, in fact, that we hadn't even needed foreplay to get going. We just exchanged 'the look' and then the next second, we'd tear each other's clothes off. Amanda had never struck me as a physically-minded girl, but it seemed that was a sign of her self-repression, rather than a true ambivalence to sex. I'd been fine waiting until marriage... but I had to admit, this was better.

Amanda appeared happier too; part of it was the sex itself, but I suspected the major reason was she no longer feared me abandoning her afterwards. Years of self-repression had finally ended; no wonder Amanda had dived headfirst into this new world. I also sensed her desire to experiment. Nothing wild—just different positions, different times of day, etc—but enough to suggest that she was just getting started.

I liked this new Amanda.

As I went to sleep that night, I felt good—despite my lingering insecurities.

The next morning, as I was headed off to work, Dante popped out of his room just in time to catch me.

"Hey, Dan. I've got a client this evening—would you be okay pushing your massage to tomorrow instead?"

I kept forgetting that I was part of this massage deal. I'd only started it so Dante would have an excuse to get his hands on Amanda, after all.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be free," I replied, hoping I didn't sound as off-guard as I was.

"Cool, tomorrow it is. By the way, congrats on Amanda. I hear the way you two have been going at it this last week. I told you I'd make it happen," Dante grinned.

I felt my cheeks burn. "Oh shit, Dante. I didn't realize you could hear us. We'll try and be quieter."

"Nah, man. You guys are good. Not like you're screaming your lungs out or anything. But rhythmic bouncing that lasts for several minutes straight? Pretty obvious what's going on. Don't worry about me though—you guys do your thing."

"Yeah. Sure," I said as Dante disappeared behind his bedroom door.

As I left the apartment, I tried to put my embarrassment behind me. It was silly, considering Dante and I had both fucked Amanda in front of the other, but I was self-conscious anyway. This was private time between Amanda and me now; it was no longer a group activity.

I decided to text Amanda while it was fresh on my mind. She might want to know that we'd been giving Dante an earful. Later that morning, I received her response: blushing emoji.

I didn't think much of this exchange at the time, but hindsight brought a new significance to it. For now, though, it seemed like a small issue.

When I made it back home after work, Amanda was by herself at the apartment. Dante had been gone all afternoon, so we had the place to ourselves. After a quick dinner, we put on a movie and cuddled on the couch together. As the movie progressed, I noticed that Amanda kept adjusting her position next to me until she'd placed her hands casually on my thigh. I was aware of her proximity to my cock, but assumed that surely she wasn't trying to start something here in the open.

The next few minutes made it clear how wrong I was. Amanda began rubbing my leg off and on, at first absent-mindedly, but then with more purpose. Soon, I realized she was slowly making her way to my zipper, despite her pretending to be as engrossed in the movie as me. When she brushed my now-hard member through my pants, I couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Amanda... are you really trying to start something here? Dante could be back any time now," I said, simultaneously uncomfortable and turned-on.

Amanda turned towards me with a sly smile on her face. "Hmm, I guess it would be a bit risky, wouldn't it? Maybe I should stop after all."

Despite her words, Amanda didn't stop. Instead, she began openly petting my cock through the fabric. Amanda's grin widened.

I was stunned. Her experiences with Dante aside, I'd never seen Amanda be so bold... and as much as I enjoyed her attention, I wasn't sure I wanted to risk Dante walking in on us either. What had gotten into her? This wasn't the reserved, self-repressed Amanda I was used to. It wasn't bad exactly... just unexpected.

Amanda sensed my ambivalence. "We could take this to the bedroom, if you want. But don't you want to experiment... and try something new? C'mon, Dan. Let's have some fun."

To emphasize her point, she unzipped me and pulled my cock out into the open. "Looks to me like you want this as much as I do."

"I mean, I'll always want you," I agreed. "You just caught me off guard is all."

"Hey, you're the one who started all this whole having-sex thing," Amanda teased. "So, really it's your own fault."

She had me there, I had to admit. I suppressed my reservations and followed Amanda's lead. Maybe she was right... a little risk could be fun.

As before, neither of us needed foreplay. My arousal was already obvious; Amanda's became clear too as soon as she'd removed her leggings and underwear. She was soaked.

Amanda straddled me on the couch, wasting no time impaling herself on my manhood. I had to undo my pants and slide them down my thighs—in Amanda's eagerness, she'd left them in place. Even as I shifted my clothes downwards, Amanda began to slide up and down along my shaft. She couldn't get started soon enough, it seemed.

My pants (mostly) out of the way, I returned my attention to Amanda, grabbing her ass and supporting her weight as she rode me. I looked up at Amanda just long enough to see her smile before she planted a heavy kiss on my lips. Her intensity surprised me; even as eagerly as we'd been fucking, this was a new level of passion. Was this really just because we'd moved out in the open?

All my questions quickly evaporated though, as the pace of our fuck soon reached cruising speed. Amanda shifted her movements from up and down to grinding her crotch on mine. It wasn't quite as pleasureful for me, but I could see what it was doing to Amanda... and that was enough. Amanda had lost herself completely to her lust, riding me for all she was worth.

Just as she seemed unable to move any faster, her body seized suddenly and she collapsed against me. "Oh fuck, Dan," she moaned, as her orgasm overtook her. I cradled her as she came onto and around my cock. The sensation was incredible; doubly so, knowing that I was responsible.

This was the first time I'd made her cum, after all.

When Amanda's orgasm finally subsided, she pulled back and looked at me, breathing heavy, but with a wide smile. "Wow."

I kissed her in response. Amanda returned it briefly, then leaned back and pulled herself off me completely. I was still rock-hard—as good as Amanda had felt, it wasn't the right angle for me to finish. Amanda noted my still-aroused state with surprise.

"Oh, babe. You're still... you didn't finish?"

"Just wasn't the best angle for me. But as you've said before, it felt good. Besides, I'm just happy you finished. You've waited long enough for it."

Amanda giggled. "I mean, I am feeling pretty good. But we can start again if you want?"

I stood and hugged Amanda softly. I appreciated her offer, but we were overdue to let Amanda be the selfish one. I could tell she was exhausted, and I didn't want to have sex with a half-enthused partner. Besides, Dante would be home soon. "No, that's okay. I love you for saying it, but I'll be fine. There's always tomorrow, right?"

"There's always tomorrow," Amanda echoed, as she sank into my embrace.

We held each other, still stark naked, for a few seconds, before I finally released her. "Well, let's clean up, I guess. Don't want to leave our clothes scattered everywhere for Dante."

"Eh, he'll be fine," Amanda joked, but she helped me pick up the clothes anyway. We gathered them all and retreated to our room, cleaning ourselves up and redressing before making our way back to the couch. My erection finally went down, and although I did have blue balls from the experience, it was only a mild case.

Just a few minutes after Amanda and I had returned to the couch, we heard a key turn in the door. Dante had returned.

Amanda and I exchanged a knowing glance as Dante joined us in the living area.

"You guys having fun without me?" he said, flopping into the nearby chair.

"Nothing too crazy. Just watching some TV," I offered casually.

"Well, don't let me mess with your quiet time. I'll hang out in my room and leave you two lovebirds alone." Dante started to stand.

"Nah, man, you're fine. You're welcome to watch with us if you want," I said, not wanting to be rude.

"Well, if you insist... It'll be nice to be around people who aren't my clients tonight," Dante said, settling back down again.

The three of us watched TV together then, but I couldn't stop thinking about the sex Amanda and I'd just had. It was amazing—even more so considering just a month ago she wouldn't have sex with me at all. But now Amanda was unleashed. I was curious... just how wild would she get?

***

The next few days were unfortunately a return to normalcy. School and work took up much of our lives, not to mention the wedding planning looming in the back of our minds. We'd finished a lot of the leg work by now, but there were always last-minute checks and adjustments we needed to make. RSVPs, scheduling, etc.

Dante seemed to go about his own life too, although he did give me the massage on Saturday like he'd promised. Like before, I enjoyed the relaxation, but I realized that I'd no longer be able to separate his massages from his twin seductions of Amanda. As he finished, I promised myself I'd talk to him about taking me out of the rotation. I didn't think he'd be happy about paying full rent again, but maybe I could have Amanda take my place. I knew it might be weird to let Dante feel up Amanda even more, but I wasn't too worried. After all, he'd already slept with her. What else could he do?

Besides, Amanda and I were still making love almost every day. True, the novelty of the sex itself was finally starting to wear off, but we were still getting started. Foreplay wasn't necessary for us yet, so I knew that would be an easy way to spice things up again. Besides, even if we didn't have sex every single day, I would be okay. We were just making up for the years we'd gone without it.

Unfortunately, Amanda didn't orgasm during these sessions either. She reassured me that she just needed a bit more connection with her body, but I had to wonder how much of her earlier orgasm was excitement from being in the open, rather than in our bedroom where we normally made love. I had to admit the thrill of risking Dante walking in on us got my adrenaline flowing too—even if I didn't want it to actually happen. Amanda's sexuality was just for me now, after all.

Still, by that Friday, Amanda was orgasm-less, and I decided it was time for a boost.

It was evening. Amanda and I were lounging on the couch; we had the apartment to ourselves. Dante had left not long before to take care of a final massage appointment, so I knew we'd have plenty of alone time. Amanda was finishing some homework before the weekend, but I could tell her brain was almost out of juice. I decided she could use a little break. Plus, the movie I was watching had gotten boring.

Pulling my attention away from the TV, I leaned towards Amanda and wrapped my arm around her. Amanda didn't even glance from her laptop as I pulled her in close to me. I decided to make my intent clearer.

"Babe, you think you might want to take a break for a bit? Save the school for later?" I asked as I began to play with her hair.

"Oh, I'm almost done. Ten more minutes, then I'll watch the movie with you. I promise," Amanda said, maintaining her laser focus.

"Watching a movie wasn't what I had in mind," I said, using my free hand to gently turn her chin towards me as I leaned in for a kiss.

Our lips met briefly, then I pulled back again to gauge Amanda's reaction.

"Oh, I see," she said, realizing at last what I was doing. "You might be right. Maybe it is time for a break. Let me just save this real fast."

She made a few final clicks on the laptop before closing it and setting it on the coffee table. "There. You ready to take this to the bedroom then?"

"Actually, I think we should keep it right here," I replied. "Dante will be gone for at least another hour. And it is our apartment, after all. Why not take advantage of all of this space? We've got this whole couch. And if that gets boring, we've got the kitchen counter... and the dining table..."

"Ooh, I like the way you think, babe," Amanda agreed, as she placed a hand on my chest and began rubbing.

"And if those places get old... there's always Dante's bed too," I teased, loving the way my words were firing Amanda up.

"You're so bad. We can't have sex in Dante's bed. That's mean!" Amanda said, but I could tell she was entertained by the idea.

"I mean, I let him sleep with you. It only seems fair to me," I pointed out, as I began to run my hands over Amanda's body.

"Hmmm," was all Amanda could manage as the two of us gave ourselves fully to our desire. We began to kiss while continuing our mutual explorations. Soon, clothes began flying onto the floor, and before I knew it, Amanda had climbed on top of me, ready to take me inside. Before she could though, I stopped her.

"Wait, I want to try something new," I said softly. "Stand up for a second."

I could tell Amanda wasn't thrilled about the interruption, but she complied, stepping back onto the floor. Once Amanda was off me, I scooted back onto the couch as far as I could go and settled in on my right side. I was now lying lengthwise along the couch, with enough space for Amanda to climb on in front of me.

I patted the space; my message was clear.

Amanda smiled, understanding what I had in mind. With much more grace than I could have managed, she joined me on the couch and flipped so that she faced the same way I did. With a final move, she snuggled up against me, her ass pressing firmly against my hips. Despite having squeezed her cheeks plenty with my hands, they'd never felt fuller, cushioned against my body as they were.

As Amanda scooted next to me, my cock had become trapped between us, and I could feel its heat radiating freely; it seemed even warmer than our bodies. I pulled my hips back slightly and then down, maneuvering my head between her legs and then directly against her wetness. The angle was bad, but after I bent my legs—moving Amanda's with them—I finally felt my tip slip inside. At last, I began to push forward, filling my fiancé with my hardness.

I sighed, overwhelmed by the sensation. I'd been inside Amanda several times by this point, but never in this position. I wouldn't have imagined the angle would have changed the way her pussy felt on my cock, but it did. It was like I'd put my hand in a glove backwards—I could tell I wasn't meant to be in this way... but it wasn't bad. In fact, I felt like I was reaching parts of Amanda I'd never reached before.

"I love you," I whispered into Amanda's ear, her head just beneath mine.