All Comments on 'Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 05'

by ScottGreen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

100 stars to Mr. Scott Green for a Hot Hot Hot tale! The Chance of the black roommate destroying their relationship, even accidentally, is at least 50%. Heck, when I had a black roommate, our first night, he hadn't barely gotten to the bathroom before I suggested, my gal, Terri, should follow him in there. It was 10 minutes later he was balls-deep in her on the floor in the living room. Then, I realized that I needed to check her cycle chart. LOL, it was a little late for that! We didn't use any Birth control. Suddenly to my shock, it was her day to ovulate, and I asked him to stop. He did, but Terri was back in his room before the night was done. And virtually every night after that. She loved BBC and I loved my sloppy seconds. Only by the Frace of God, she didn't get knocked up by him. We planned to get married if he did. But it worked out for the best since I caught her cheating with a cute white classmate later and we broke up forever. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I suggest adding some pregnancy-risk sex with Dante to "spice" it up some more. That always does it for me. thanks, Buster2U

Ecbert173Ecbert1736 months ago

Damn that was hot!!!

Well done !

There is a lot left in this story and now I know you won't disappoint us

Keep up the great work

easy 5 star

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

LOL, this white couple's relationship is Destroyed! The excitement of adding Dante all the time makes normal sex boring. so much so that Dante' is going to be needed on their HoneyMoon! He has been too much of an added spice to their relationship. The only thing that can happen now is that Amanda calls the wedding off and lives with Dante by herself. She says that she still loves her man, but he can't make her cum, Dante does make her cum and Dante is going to knock her up when she decides she loves him so much and just wants his BBC and her old Fiancee' moves out and on with his life to find another woman to marry. Cuz this isn't going to work for her with the white guy now.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Mr. Scott Green. I am not allowed to send direct messages so I hope you read the comments. Next Episode, Amanda has completely fallen in love with Dante'. She tries to deny it, but can't help it. Hubby sees them fucking every day in his bed, on the sofa, every place in the house. He can't say anything or they will know he can see them. She is so in love, that she can't help it and decides to prove her love for Dante' by having his black baby, stopping her BC pills, and cutting hubby off during her fertile days. Only allowing hubby blow jobs during that time. Hubby is brokenhearted but can't figure out what to do. Amana wants only Dante' and is getting colder and colder to hubby. Dante' doesn't see it, but when he does he is already in too deep. Ta' Da'

wallace99wallace996 months ago

Amazingly erotic! Hope to read the next chapter soon!

jeanmarc08jeanmarc086 months ago

thanks

very good, continue please !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It’s only a matter of time before you are raising a black baby. I just love slutty women.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So hot, love this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Oh my goodness this is so hot! Cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love it when birth control is mentioned in the dialogue and things get a little risky. I read the last page about 10 times. This scenario is So hot! I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another excellently written chapter. The three are obviously getting closer…might be time to get them out of the apartment…a club for drinks, dancing, and more. Looking forward to more…thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome work. Keep it up! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Is there going to be a part 6?

PenPal2001PenPal20015 months ago

Wow! What a great story series! I like everything about it and I can't wait to read chapter 6 and beyond. Thank you for your stellar effort!

PenPal2001PenPal20015 months ago

My Interracial Love story, "To Whom It May Concern", is somewhat similar to Fiancé Seduced. Check it out!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it! I wanted to point out what a huge turning point the "Sinews of Sin" scene could have potentially been. It's my belief that Dan saved his relationship with those phone calls. I noticed that even though after that scene, while the sex between Amanda & Dante increases in frequency, it never has the same raw passion or emotion between them that they have in this scene, even in chapter 6. I imagine going down this road could have allowed them to explore those feelings freely seemingly behind Dan's back. I understand from a writers perspective why you wouldn't do that (you just explored something similar in Seducing The Lawn Boy), but considering the similarity in age and situation, it might have been a legitimate conflict that Amanda would have to work through.

All I'll say is, you have a built in "What if" story or extra chapter, and a pretty solid title in "The Sinews of Sin". If you are ever interested in exploring it, I will be here for it lmao!

Thanks again for such a great story, 5 stars.

YannickGoldmanYannickGoldman5 months ago

Well done

I loved it.

Next time make Amanda real slutty.

Dirty talker and more friends to sleep with her

Ronb12LRonb12L4 months ago

Awesome story...more please

burrito54burrito542 months ago

Awesome story. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I haven't commented through the parts of the story until now. My thought is for me it would of been added emotion if her new black boyfriend and his fiance had been intimately kissing, staring into each other eyes like real lovers, having more than sex but making love. I guess if the time he interrupted them with his phone after watching them kissing, had continued, it would of been more than just a physical surrender of intimacy while he helplessly watched. There can be with the fear of loosing to her possibly falling in love while your watching a real rush. I think the relationship could of added for the three of them that to the intensity to the sexual equation having her continually reassuring her fiance afterwards that only he owned her heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottGreen@ScottGreen
"This can't be a coincidence right?" the man said to his friend. "I mean it could be," the friend pointed out. "There are limited names in the world, after all." "But all of them, set up like this? It's not just the same names, they're the same people!" "I know it's hard to be...