Fiancé Seduced By Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, trying my best to ride it out. It was one of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever had.

Amanda looked back towards me as I came, taking a break from Dante long enough to appreciate her handiwork.

I finally opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with a smile. "Fuck, Amanda. You were amazing."

Amanda smiled wider. "You weren't so bad yourself. Mind cleaning me up though? I still have some unfinished business."

"Oh, sure," I said, shaking my head in a vain attempt to restore blood flow to it. "One sec."

I half-stumbled from the couch and grabbed my boxers I'd discarded earlier. Turning back to Amanda, I wiped her down with them.

"Thanks, babe," Amanda said affectionately. "Why don't you go sit down? Use Dante's chair—that way you can still watch."

It was technically our chair, but I knew which one she meant. It was the one near the couch that Dante often used. And she was right. I could still watch.

I went and sat.

Amanda returned her attention to Dante, but Dante stopped her before she could start sucking on him again.

"Wait. Let's move so we can give Dan a better view. Stand up for a second."

Amanda complied, stepping from the couch onto the floor. Her curves jiggled freely with the move, emphasizing her full figure.

With Amanda out of the way, Dante scooted to the center of the couch and leaned squarely against the backrest. His cock jutted stiffly into the air, an imposing monument of virile masculinity. He patted his lap invitingly. The signal to Amanda was clear.

Amanda looked towards me, as if asking permission. We both knew she'd been with Dante before, but this was different. This wasn't heat-of-the-moment or a means-to-an-end—by moving forward, Amanda would be choosing pleasure for pleasure's sake. Pleasure not from me, her loving fiancé, but from our black roommate that we'd only known for a few months.

I think we both understood that once we crossed this bridge, there'd be no going back.

I nodded slightly.

That was all Amanda needed. She looked back at Dante, and then moved towards him. She put one knee up on the couch, then stepped up and placed her other knee on the other side of his legs. She was now spread over Dante, fully exposed to the thick black cock that awaited underneath her. Using a free hand, she grasped it and guided it to her entrance. I saw the impressive head spread her lips open; the next moment, it vanished between them. With a deep and satisfied sigh, Amanda slowly lowered herself down onto Dante, filling herself with his girth.

"Fuck, Dante," Amanda breathed deeply. "I keep forgetting how big you are."

Amanda normally wasn't one for dirty talk, but it seemed she was holding on to her temptress persona from our foreplay-game.

Once Amanda had settled fully onto him, Dante wrapped his arms around her, cupping her ass and squeezing tightly. "Is this what you wanted? All that talk about wanting me to fuck your brains out... you really meant it didn't you?"

"Mmmm, yes," Amanda moaned softly, as if she was still adjusting to his size.

"Well, it's time you got your wish," Dante said. He shifted his hips forward, causing Amanda to fall forward over him. Using his hands and this better angle, Dante lifted her up slightly, then dropped her back down onto his shaft.

"How's that feel?"

"Amazing," Amanda breathed.

They'd barely started, and she was already in another world. The simmering tension between them was spilling over at last.

"Why don't you try it now?" Dante coaxed gently.

Amanda obediently lifted up slightly, this time using her own power. She held her position for just a second and then sank down his shaft once more. "Like that?"

"Just like that," Dante said approvingly. "I love a girl who can ride. Give it a few more times."

Amanda did. Each time she sank down, small gasps of pleasure escaped her mouth. I could see Dante's cock quickly become coated with her juices, allowing him to slide more freely inside her.

"That's it. You're getting good at that. You'll be a regular cowgirl in no time," Dante said, voice becoming husky.

Amanda kept going. She kept her eyes on Dante, watching the pleasure pass over his face in sync with her rhythm. She seemed almost awestruck, as if truly realizing for the first time that it was her, all her, that had gotten him in this state. She wasn't sexy just to me... she was sexy even to a man as objectively attractive as Dante. I knew she'd never again think of herself the same way again.

Amanda increased her pace, now sliding quickly along Dante's cock. Claps began to fill the air as her ass slapped repeatedly against his legs. Amanda leaned further over Dante, moving her breasts near his mouth. Dante obligingly began to suck on them one at a time, but with her bouncing, it wasn't easy. He released her ass at last and grabbed her boobs, holding them in place against his tongue. He teased her nipples for a bit, before taking them into his mouth one at a time and sucking on them.

"Ohhhh fuck, Dante!" Amanda whispered softly. She'd closed her eyes, basking in his oral attention.

She began to slow her riding rhythm, too focused on what Dante was doing to her tits. Dante apparently was unwilling to let their pace dwindle, because he suddenly wrapped his arms around Amanda's torso, squeezing her to his chest. Then, in a smooth motion, he flipped his legs up onto the couch and turned sideways, bringing Amanda with him.

They were now a quarter-turn from their earlier position, with Dante flat on the couch and Amanda still straddling him, but now facing me. In a final move, Dante brought his feet up towards his ass, bending his knees upwards and causing Amanda to fall over him again. It was a very similar position to where they had been... but now Dante had leverage. He began to thrust upwards into Amanda.

I saw her facial expression clearly as Dante restarted their pace. Her eyes closed, mouth fell open slightly, as she savored Dante filling her up repeatedly. She showed no qualms in displaying her desire for Dante so freely... frankly, I suspected she'd forgotten I was there entirely.

Even as he pounded into my fiancé, Dante began running his hands over her: first, her sizeable breasts, then her soft stomach, and finally, back to her full ass. He'd felt her body before, of course, but nothing like this. It was like Dante was drawing Amanda into himself by touch alone, covering every inch of her pale skin with his fingers.

Amanda's response was immediate. As Dante traced along her body, she began to moan softly but steadily. I knew she was getting plenty of pleasure from Dante's cock thrusting seemingly ever deeper inside her, but this new pleasure on top of it was too much to bear.

Dante must have sensed Amanda was being pushed ever closer to her edge, because he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly against him, still keeping his steady pace inside her.

Amanda gasped suddenly, letting out a cry of ecstasy. I had a clear view of her face as her orgasm hit—her eyebrows scrunched tightly, her mouth opened involuntarily but wordlessly. Pleasure rushed over her face in waves that lasted seconds, so powerful she couldn't even breathe.

"Fuck, Amanda! Cum on my cock!" Dante groaned, and then I saw him stiffen suddenly as well.

He was still deep inside Amanda as his own orgasm hit, and although I couldn't see it, I'm sure he began to flood her pussy with his semen. Dante gasped a few more times—no doubt sending further spurts into her cervix—until at last he too was spent.

All three of us sat there for a moment, unable to move or speak. Silence and the smell of sex filled the air.

At last, Amanda started to sit up, but Dante reached for her head before she could get far. He ran his fingers through her now-messed brown hair, staring up at her flushed face. "Goddamn, Amanda. You really are the sexiest woman I've ever met."

Amanda smiled sheepishly, but I could tell that compliment would likely stay with her the rest of her life. She looked up and saw me staring at her. I saw her eyes widen, as if just now remembering I'd been watching the whole time.

She recovered quickly though. "Well, babe. Was that everything you hoped for?"

"Everything and more," I said truthfully. Even though I came several minutes ago, I was still riding high from the whole encounter.

Amanda nodded, and took a deep breath, looking back at Dante. She suddenly seemed to realize that Dante was still inside her... along with hundreds of millions of his baby-making cells. I saw her look down at her pelvis, where his whiteness was already leaking out of her.

"Oh shit," she said, pulling herself off Dante at last.

His rapidly-shrinking cock was covered in a mix of her pussy wetness and his own jizz. The same mixture leaked from Amanda as she stood.

"Sorry, I lost myself for a bit there," Dante apologized, but he sounded unconcerned. "You're on the pill, though, right?"

"Yeah, but it's not 100%. I take it for cycle-related symptoms, not birth-control," Amanda explained.

I interrupted before Amanda's worry could kick in. "I'm sure it's fine. It obviously works for birth control too, and you never miss a dose. Don't stress yourself."

Amanda looked at me and nodded. "You're right. I just didn't expect Dante to finish in me tonight."

"That makes two of us," Dante laughed, as he stood from the couch as well. He looked at me. "Dan, I don't know what the hell kind of twisted stuff you two have discovered, but let me just say, I appreciate you bringing me in. I know I've said this before, but you really are one hell of a lucky man."

"Oh, I'm well-aware. Trust me," I replied, before bending down to pick up Amanda's discarded clothes. "But we're gonna clean up now, if you'll excuse us."

"Clean away," Dante said, shooing us with his hands.

***

I sat on the toilet in our bathroom while Amanda showered off. I wasn't using it—it was just the only real seat in the room. Steam and the sound of running water filled the air. The two of us had been too lost in our own thoughts to talk about what had just happened... but I thought it was time to change that.

"So, that was wild," I said, over the noise of the shower.

Amanda peeked around the shower curtain at me. "You can say that again. I can't believe we actually did that."

"Me either. But I'm glad we did. My mind is still reeling."

"Mine too," Amanda agreed, disappearing behind the curtain again. "You really are okay with this, aren't you?"

I'd expected to feel at least a twinge of uncertainty once I'd had time to cool down, but I didn't. I enjoyed it too much, apparently, to have regrets. At least so far.

"Yeah, I am. I'm still in shock at how good you pulled off being sexy out there. Dante was right—you absolutely are the sexiest woman I've ever known."

"I'm glad it came off that way, because when I was trying to work Dante up, I felt like an idiot. I kept thinking to myself that there's no way this will work. He's gonna let it go on long enough to be polite and then tell me to stop. 'Sorry, Amanda. I know you're trying your best, but your act isn't sexy. It's just awkward.'"

"It wasn't awkward at all. You had us both ready to eat from the palm of your hand. Those lines about wanting him to take you right there? Super hot."

"I took your advice about sounding confident. I didn't feel confident at all, but I'm glad you couldn't tell that I was faking it!" Amanda laughed.

"I really couldn't. Sexy is a good look on you. I'd be okay if you tried it on more often," I said suggestively.

"Hmmm, I guess we'll have to see," Amanda teased back.

"I know Dante would vote for it too. That means it's 2 to 1 for more appearances from Sexy-Amanda."

"You do realize that Sexy-Amanda took two men tonight. Is this your way of saying you want to do this again sometime? With Dante, I mean?"

I considered. It was an innocent question, but the implications were huge. Still, I'd had fun tonight, and the thought of repeating the experience did excite me... Besides, Amanda and I had agreed that either of us could end it anytime we wanted. What would it hurt if we had some more fun?

"You know, I loved Sexy-Amanda so much, I'd do just about anything to see her again. Even if that means I have to share her."

Amanda laughed again. "Well, Sexy-Amanda had a blast tonight in more ways than one. I suspect you'll be seeing more of her."

"Great!" I clapped approvingly. "I'll be sure and give Dante the good news when we're done here."

"We're not going to bed when I'm done?"

"Amanda, it's still early," I pointed out. "Yeah, it's technically nighttime, but that's only because of how early the sun set. We can stay in our room if you want, but watching a movie might be a good way to wind down."

"You might be right. But you better be ready for some major cuddle-time."

"I wouldn't expect anything else," I laughed.

***

A short time later, the two of us were back on the couch, cuddled tightly underneath a blanket. Less than an hour ago, Amanda and Dante had been fucking intensely on it, but by now the signs (and smells) had faded.

Dante had vanished inside his own room. I wondered what he was up to—there were no sounds to clue me in.

I made a bold decision.

"Hey, Dante!" I yelled. "Want to join Amanda and me for a movie?"

At first, I wasn't sure if he heard me, but after a few seconds I heard shuffling, followed by his door opening.

"Yeah, I can watch a movie," he shouted back, before emerging a second later. "Assuming you actually want to watch a movie, that is. If you guys are trying to squeeze in a second round, I'm wore out."

"No second round," I reassured him, before adding, "At least not tonight."

Dante walked between us and the TV, sitting in the chair I now thought of as the voyeur-chair. "But you're saying there might be a second round at some point?"

I exchanged a meaningful glance with Amanda. "Amanda and I talked about it, and yes. We think there might be. Assuming you're cool with it too, of course."

"Well, normally I don't like playing the third wheel... but for you two, I can make an exception," Dante grinned, before turning serious. "Just promise me you won't get my hopes up about free rent anymore. Tonight was crazy, in a good way, but the lead-up was a bit much."

"Hey, now, that game was half the fun for us," I said defensively. "Although I guess that's the kind of thing you can only do once."

"Yes, it is," Amanda agreed, joining the conversation. "And Dan is right. That game was fun. Even you have to admit that, Dante."

"I didn't say it wasn't fun," Dante replied. "Just that it was a bit much. If you guys wanted me to join in your sexy time, all you had to do was ask. You didn't have to go through the trouble of all that other stuff."

"Called it," I said, earning an eye roll from Amanda, before she returned her attention to Dante.

"Dante, you have to realize that a big part of our fun tonight came from the uncertainty of what might happen. If we'd just invited you in, it wouldn't have been the same," Amanda explained. "And Dan and I agree that if this happens again, we'd like to keep some of that uncertainty."

"Okay, that's fair," Dante admitted. "So, what did you have in mind?"

I answered for her. "We're giving you an open-ended invitation. Any time the two of us start feeling frisky, you're welcome to join in. You don't have to, of course, but that way we'll never know when you'll help us spice things up."

"How will I know if you two are 'feeling frisky', as you put it?"

"Don't worry, we'll make it obvious," Amanda said. "So, does that sound good to you?"

"It sounds fine to me. I'm just surprised how adventurous you two have become," Dante shrugged. "Wasn't that long ago you hadn't even fucked yet."

"Well, you're as much to blame for that as anything," I pointed out.

"Nah," Dante demurred. "I just gave you guys a little push. But this stuff is all you. Not that I'm complaining."

"You better not be," Amanda teased. "Or we'll take it all back."

"Nope, don't do that. I'm shutting up now," Dante quickly backtracked.

Amanda and I laughed. With that, it seemed our new 'understanding' was in place, and we began the movie.

I'm not sure how I expected our deal to play out, but one thing was for certain: our living situation with Dante just became much more interesting.