All Comments on 'Fiancee in Wet T-Shirt Competition'

by sims71

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To be erotic there has to be some pinch of reality. This was just nonsense. If he marries her now, he'll be the sissy wimp laughing stock of the town, not to mention the idiot who got STD's from fucking a cheating skank whore slut.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

What a load of crap.

RuthMRuthM9 months ago

Great story and nice to hear about making a slut once started never go back

paperbacktigerpaperbacktiger9 months ago

It's a classic storyline, but well done, and I think you should continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is this fucker nuts there is no way I would marry this fucking whore was this her her plan all along to get rid of him

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"For some reason, "

.

Why write in 1st person if that's basically the reaction from the 1st person narrator? He's as disconnected from what's happening as a dispassionate 3rd person narrator. He goes along with everything, but you don't provide any reason why.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'd demand she return the ring back and cancel the wedding

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As unrealistic as this story is, for some reason it is still very hot. Good stroking material.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another cuck and slut story…yawn.

You are capable of better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why does everyone feel the need to tell us a story is fiction? Just write the damn story.

BodolfBodolf8 months ago

5*

Simple as fuck

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

Well, it certainly looks like Chloe now is a confirmed slut, if not a soon-to-be whore. She has already made plans for the next weekend that do not seem to include her husband. She will be the center of attraction t the club and will be again fucked in all her holes as long as she is conscious. She is way past being a monogamous wife, and seems to want all her holes filled as often as she can get, and by any cock that is available. The story will be complicated, as her fiancée is not on board with all of this. I would love to see a next chapter - this one was very hot - but the author will have to navigate a tricky path of pseudo-reality and fantasy to reach an ending that avoids the emotional destruction of the husband and becomes totally depressing. Chloe’s new life as a cock-craving slut and whore is what she wants. Does she want to stay with her husband when there is all that cock out there waiting to get into her? Seems doubtful. Will he accept what she now is? Again, who knows, and I hope the author will enlighten us in a next chapter in this fantasy drama.

sims71sims71about 2 months agoAuthor

Ambul. Thankyou for your comments, I really appreciate them. There is a part 2 to this story which is written from Chloes POV. Then there is a part 3 as well. I hope you can read them and give me feedback. Thankyou

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

I didn't give this a 5 because of her attitude. If not both of them are on board with the antics, then ultimately this will fail

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...