Fiancee in Wet T-Shirt Competition Pt. 02

Story Info
How it happened from her perspective.
3.2k words
4.33
11k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sims71
sims71
210 Followers

This is a recap of part one from Chloes perspective of the events.

Andy and myself, Chloe are young 21 year old recently engaged to be married. Andy is the only guy I have ever been with. We started dating at age 13 while at school together and have always been madly in love with each other. When Andy asked me to marry him, I cried with happiness. I could not wait to be his wife.

Wedding plans started immediately. We had set a date and now had my wedding dress picked out.

With the wedding in three weeks' time, I had a final wedding dress fitting with my best friend and bridesmaid Tammy. Tammy is single and really loves to party and have a good time, maybe a bit too much at times.

It was after the dress fitting that Tammy mentioned about the party coming up Saturday night for singles. When she mentioned that the fines were huge if you were caught out to be not single, Tammy could see my disappointment.

"I wish I could come too, but I can't afford that kind of fine. To pay that I would have to cancel our wedding plans" telling Tammy how ridiculous the big fines were. "Will you pay my fine if I am caught."

"No way" Tammy laughed "I don't have any money; you know how poor I am?"

Tammy still really wanted me to go and suggested to convince the organisers I was single, to enable me entry.

"Ok" I relented, "but I want Andy to be there too, maybe he can go separately too if he wants to."

Tammy sighed "Bit risky, isn't it? You know you will need to fully ignore him to not get caught."

I was prepared to take the risk. I knew if I didn't wear my engagement ring and ignore Andy, nobody would know.

............................................................................................................................

We arrived at the party and found a table. The vibe and atmosphere were rocking and immediately we had guys around us chatting and continually bringing us drinks. I was really buzzing when I saw Andy and his friend John arrive. I gave him a sly wink as they sat at a nearby table. I tried to not look too much and ignore him as suggested. It was hard, as my fiancé looked so handsome, I just wanted to run over to him and give him a big hug and kiss. But I could not risk the big fine and being kicked out.

One of the guys chatting asked me for a dance, he held my hand and walked me to the dance area.

As we danced and chatted over the music, he introduced himself as Jason and he is the organizer of the event.

Jason was about 25 years old, tall and extremely good-looking. We really hit it off, he made me laugh a lot and felt comfortable chatting with him. I was still conscious that Andy was watching us, so tried not to flirt too much.

"I can't believe someone as gorgeous and sexy as you are still single, how can that be possible" Jason questioned her. He was being a real charmer "If I get my way you won't be single for long" he smiled into my eyes as he held my hand and walked back to our group.

I knew I had to be extremely careful what I said now, as he is the organizer of the event. I needed to act completely single. It didn't help that they continued to bring me cocktails. They seemed to be very strong and going straight to my head. Jason's charm was making me quite horny especially his touch when he occasionally ran his hand on my shoulder.

I then heard the announcer calling for volunteers for a wet t shirt comp. Jason immediately raised my hand in the air. I looked him in the eyes with my mouth open in shock, trying to pull my arm down. But it was too late, before I knew it Jason was walking me to the stage.

We walked up the stair's backstage, where another 3 girls came in with a guy each. The instructor asked us to sign a form and said it is just to cover themselves that we are willing to show our body on stage... bla bla bla.... All basic stuff to cover their ass, so we just signed it.

We were asked to stand beside each other and were handed our white shirts we needed to change into. I was hoping the guys would then leave as I was conscious about them seeing my boobs. Andy is the only guy who has ever seen them.

The guys were standing behind us and the instructor asked them to remove our tops. At this point I started to worry, but with the number of cocktails I had drank, I was feeling quite relaxed. I was only wearing a white crop top with no bra. With my firm breasts, I often didn't require a bra, depending on what top I wear. I then felt a man's hands on my bare stomach, sliding up to the bottom hem of my crop top, and slipping it up over my head. Now standing there topless with three other girls.

We were then instructed not to put our white shirts on just yet and something about our nipples needing to be erect. Jason then cupped my breasts and began to play with them. Andy is the only guy who has ever touched my tits ever. Then suddenly, I had this shiver go through my body, when I discovered he now had ice blocks rubbing my nipples. My mouth opened, not in shock, but in absolute pleasure. Not only my nipples reacted, but so did my pussy. I think I let out a sigh and came close to a mini orgasm.

At that point I was feeling extremely horny and just wanted this man to keep pleasuring my tits. We were then asked to put on our white shirts.

The DJ then called us onto the stage, I was first when the DJ asked me a couple of questions. Still flushed and feeling horny, I just wanted to get this over with and leave with Andy and take him home for a fuck.

As the music started and we were being wet down by a hose, I kind of got into the moment. I was a little drunk from the cocktails and all I could hear was the crowd cheering us. Thinking about Andy out in the crowd somewhere I began to feel even more horny, my pussy was buzzing thinking about Andys cock, and what he must be thinking seeing my tits on stage showing them to the crowd.

The DJ then whispered in my ear that I need to remove my wet shirt. For some reason without hesitation, I took it off and threw it into the crowd.

When the music stopped, the crowd then had to decide a winner by the biggest cheer. The other girls were beautiful, so I knew one of them would win for sure. But I was shocked when I, by far had the biggest cheer. This only made me feel better about myself and proudly displayed my bare tits to the crowd.

The other girls left the stage, and the DJ announced I was getting a prize. "Oh goody" I thought to myself. Then the music started again, and the four guys came onto the stage wearing only small white underwear and began dancing close to me. Then I felt we were being hosed down again. I was in shock, not knowing what to do, but I was hot and horny. They started touching my body, my tits were being massaged and I felt heavy breathing on my neck. I then felt my shorts dropping to the ground, now on stage with four hot guys only in my tiny G string.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, they somehow encountered their cocks, I was so horny, my instinct was to continue stroking them.

"Oh god this is nice" I whispered softly to myself. I was in a haze and in the hands of their mercy.

My pussy was aching at this point, I just needed Andy to rescue me and fuck me right now. But in the back of my mind was that big costly fine if I am found out to be not single. So, I removed Andy completely from my mind, and whatever happened, I would deal with the consequences later.

One of the guys then picked me up, my G string had been removed, I wrapped my arms around him tight and before I knew it, I could feel the head of his huge cock entering my sopping wet hole. He began bouncing me up and down on it balls deep.

"No" I whimpered knowing that I can't allow this. But my body said otherwise. "Ohhh yes, that feels so good" is all I could say as he fucked me hard.

Before I knew it, I was on the stage, on top of one of them riding his cock, begging them all to fuck me. I forgot that I was even on stage with an audience. I just got lost in the moment, I had never felt such a huge cock inside me before. Then suddenly, a sensation I had never had before, a cock was entering my lubed-up ass.

"Ohhhhh fuck" is all I remember saying as I now had cocks in my pussy and ass while another entered my eager hungry mouth.

The four guys fucked me continuously cumming in me and making me orgasm over and over again. The guys then all left the stage as I lay there exhausted and sitting back on a chair. I slightly became aware of my surroundings again, realizing I had just been fucked and used on stage in front of hundreds of people, including my fiancé, at least I thought he was out there somewhere.

Why was I begging for strangers to fuck me? I am getting married in three weeks and have only ever been fucked by one man ever in my life.

I then vaguely listened to what the DJ was saying, how a single girl like me is only here for one reason, to be fucked by as many guys as possible, and all my dreams are about to come true. Then he said something about as the winner tonight I have agreed to be their weekly slut at their other venues. All I could think was 'no I didn't agree, and I am not single' my fiance is out there watching his bride to be getting fucked and used like a slut.

Sitting on the chair naked on stage, still covered in cum, I was being hosed down again. Jason came back onto stage and began washing me with soap and concentrating on my boobs which got me quite aroused again. With my eyes closed I moaned "Oh that feels good" The DJ was talking again, but Jason's hands were working magic on me and I leaned back into him and spread my legs wide, allowing him to clean my pussy too, also giving the crowd a perfect view of my open pussy.

Jason really knows how to please a girl with those hands. At that point I just wanted to feel his huge cock again. The DJ was asking me more questions, and I responded, but Jason was tipping me over the edge with his fingers in my clit.

"Ohh fuck" I moaned "Fuck me, I need his cock in me, I need anyones cock in me, just fuck me now, fuck me like a slut."

For the next half an hour Jason fucked me on stage. Again, I was lost in my surroundings, it seemed like just the two of us making love in private. It was the best sex that I had ever had.

I came to me senses again to realize I had again been fucked in front of hundreds of spectators yet again. The crowd were going wild cheering for me wanting me to fuck them next. I just smiled out to them as Jason took me backstage to clean up and get dressed.

Jason spoke as he placed his hand on my cheek "My god Chloe, I am so glad you are single, that was the best sex I have ever had Babe."

Smiling back, I had to thank him and admit "Likewise, your cock feels so nice" smirking at him cheekily.

As Jason was the organizer of this event, I needed to know what the DJ meant by me being their slut at other venues. Jason said that the form we signed before we went on stage was if you win the competition, you have agreed to be the chosen slut at any future events we organize.

"Didn't you read it?" Jason asked as I just shook my head. "Well, we both know that you are single, which that part of the form is fine. You wouldn't risk that $5000 fine now, would you?" Jason laughed.

I tried not to look shocked, but I was and replied calmly "$5000? I thought it was $1000 as advertised?"

"Oh yes, it is for guests, but as a competitor on stage, like yourself its $5000. But this works out perfect for me Chloe."

Still shocked I was thinking to myself if Jason found out I am getting married, then that's our wedding budget gone. "Why is it perfect for you?"

Jason moved in close to me with his lips close to mine and whispered. "There was definitely a spark between us tonight wasn't there?" He leaned in to kiss me, I responded kissing him back passionately.

He broke the kiss to say, "As the organizer, I don't have to be single. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever been with; I want you Chloe, do you want me too?"

How the fuck did I get myself into this position, and how the fuck do I get out of it? All these thoughts started rushing through my head. Only three weeks until my wedding, and if Jason finds out I must find $5000 from somewhere, and that's the wedding money. I needed time so I just responded without thinking "Yes, I want you too" and resumed kissing him again.

We went back out to meet up again with Tammy and our friends. Tammy whispered in my ear "That was so fucking hot on stage, I didn't know you had that in you, you little slut" she giggled. "I wish I was chosen, that guy you are with is so fucking hot, and that cock is huge, I bet it felt good in your little soon to be married pussy."

"Yes, lucky me" is all I could say but whispered quietly back. "He is the organizer here, promise me Andy is not mentioned, I have a $5000 fine if he finds out."

Tammy's jaw dropped. "What the fuck, no way. Of course, Andy who??" she winked with a grin on her face.

Looking around I didn't see Andy anywhere and asked Tammy if she had seen him. She told me he left before her performance, so she was pretty sure he doesn't know what happened up there. I was so relieved when she told me that. Now I know it could be my secret from him.

The night was winding down and I was about to leave with the girls when Jason came over and put his arm around me. "Where does my girl think she is going?" he asked. I said I was heading off now with the girls. In my mind, I really wanted to get home to Andy and make love to him.

"It's ok girls, I will look after Chloe for you" Jason said to the girls. Tammy just winked at me with a grin and said "I am certain you will look after her for us, have fun" as they left me there with Jason. I was hoping Tammy would make me go with her, but I know Tammy and she just wants me to get as many fucks as possible before I become a wife.

My heart was racing again. I wanted to get home and fuck my fiancé. After what happened tonight, I was still horny and wanting to be fucked. Now I was alone with Jason and about ten of his mates.

Two of the guys came over to me and said "Man you are hot, that was the fucking hottest thing I have ever seen on stage. Lucky, I got it all on video."

Then the other guy said "I can't wait to try you out for myself now you are our winning slut"

"You will get your turn" Jason said "But for now she is all mine. This sure is my lucky day. I am still blown away how a hot sexy young girl were still single at the start of tonight, and now you are all mine."

Jason took me back to his house. I was so horny wanting to fuck Andy, but as soon as Jason touched me, I knew I wanted him again. He kissed me passionately on his bed as we removed each other's clothes. His touch on my swollen pussy drove me crazy as he sucked my nipple, and I stroked his large cock.

"Fuck me" I whispered to him "I am all yours." He made love to me passionately, not like on the stage, this felt so much better. His large cock felt so nice in my tight pussy. It was the hottest love making I have ever experienced. He made me orgasm twice before he came and shot his load deep inside my womb.

He again told me how beautiful I am and looked forward to what our future held. Half an hour later we made love again just as passionately.

We both fell asleep. Morning came and I awoke to the feel of his hard cock pressing against my pelvis. Jason was looking me in the eyes, and he softly said to me "I think I am in love"

I just smiled and rolled on top of him, sliding his beautiful cock into my wet pussy. I made soft slow passionate love with him and whispered back "That's good, because I think I can get used to making love to you a lot more" I sank my head onto his chest and moaned "Ohhhh yes this feels so nice."

After we both came to an orgasm together, he demanded that we meet up during the week a few times. He also invited me to go out with him and his friends the following Saturday night, how could I refuse that.

I couldn't tell him, but I had a few wedding appointments during the week. The easiest way to meet him discretely from Andy was straight after my appointments.

I arrived home to Andy mid Sunday morning. I didn't tell him where I stayed, but he would presume I stayed with Tammy. Why would he think differently if he left the party before what had happened on stage. Seeing him made me so happy, as he always does. I took him straight to the bedroom and we had the best sex we have made in a long time. He seemed more turned on than ever as well. Not sure what came over him either?

"I can't wait to be your wife" I said with passion.

To be continued

sims71
sims71
210 Followers