Fiancee Shows Me What Lies Ahead!

Story Info
My fiancee gets fucked hard by three young guys!
2.2k words
4.24
15.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
easyballs
easyballs
1,327 Followers

Fiancee shows me what lies ahead...

My Ex wife, when she was my Fiancee had her very First gang-bang....with three young hotel workers. Not even her new man knows about this I'm sure as she never ever told me about it, but it was so hot I still toss myself off thinking about it. Looking back it was a sign of what lay ahead...but at the time I didn't care and still don't it was so fucking hot to watch...listen...and still dream about it from all these years ago....

On holiday my fiancee Elizabeth and I, well we had a tiff, and she stomped off and left. After a while, when I had calmed down, I hunted for her after about three hours when she didn't return that was about 1 am by then. There was only the hotel and its grounds so I looked all over the hotel first. It was when I was searching, well I told the receptionist I was unable to sleep so thought some air may help. Feeble excuse I know but any-ways, I tried all the obvious places like the garden, the car park (just in case she had left in our car!) and the driveway up to he hotel.

I was about to return to our room when I thought wait I hadn't tried the workers area, just off to the side. There was nothing there of course and I decided to return to the room via the rear door to the hotel. It was there that I discovered where the little slut was! As I went round by a private area where there was one of those picnic table things with the bench seats both sides and the table to sit at, I could hear the obvious sounds of sex going on. I was just about to turn round when I overheard a male voice say;

"Fuck this little wife can surely take some cock!"

Now that peaked my interest, firstly it was obviously someone else's wife, and secondly my suspicions that it was my wife they were fucking made me creep round till I could see for myself. Yes there she was! Not even married and I was finding out what a slut for cocks my future wife was! I was only about six to eight feet away at the side of a shed at this point.

So I easily I recognised the guy fucking her as the young barman Ray, who had been so attentive towards us in the bar, bastard had obviously been wanting to fuck her since he saw her. The other two I didn't recognise but soon found out they were called Ant and Vic. The sounds of sex were amazing and the moans and groans from my fiancee were extra arousing, Id always wondered what it would be like to watch her fuck someone else, little did I know even then, just how many times Id see that happen.

They were giving it to her good, I quickly pulled my cock out and began stroking myself whilst watching careful not to make any noises or let them see me though why the fuck not I'll never know it's not like I didn't know her, she was my fucking fiancee, they were also fucking so to speak! I could hear her squeals plain as day,

"Oooo, yes! Yes! Yes!...kiss me there baby...mmmmm I'm cumming!"

One was now kneeling between my wife's out stretched legs, her cunt and ass bare with the exception of her suspender belt and red fishnet stockings that the bitch had bought specially for my pleasure supposedly! with his tongue firmly attached to her young cunt, while the other two were kissing and licking her large, firm breasts where her top had been rucked up under them tits of hers.

I noticed her bra laying on the ground close bye, beside that lay her knickers in a torn state, and her skirt, shoes were lying in a heap next to that. Elizabeth squealed again as I saw her shake visibly even in the poor light. The sight of my wife getting gang-banged by three burly guys was so arousing I didn't want it to stop. I must have moved and made a noise, because just as my fiancee started crying out the three guys looked straight at me and grinned!

"Don't stop." I said quietly to myself. All I knew was that I wanted to see her get fucked, and fucked hard! The three young guys hardly seemed fazed at all, that they had my fiancee putting on her own private slut show and now had her husband watching from secret.

The guy that had just licked Elizabeth to that shattering loud orgasm suddenly stood. Even in the poor light his cock looked huge, my cock paled into significance to that thing, I'd only be just over half his length or girth! His was at least eight inches of solid meat that twitched in his hand as he pulled and tugged his long foreskin up and down his shaft briefly.

He had not moved from between Elizabeth's spread legs and now stroked the thick purple head along her well lubricated slit. My Fiancee moaned and closed her eyes as she experienced another orgasm that obviously began to gather strength and intensity, as the young man began to ease that huge thick pole between her slick lips and into her eager tunnel.

As he began to slowly fuck her wet pussy, I saw the other two lads move up to my wife's head. Their cocks were not quite as large, but equally as hard as they began to pull her face backward and forwards between them, rubbing their cocks, wet with beads of pre-cum, over her face and lips. Suddenly, the shorter of these two men (Vic was what she moaned anyway!) grabbed her face in his hands and ordered her to open her mouth.

His tone was strong and powerful and my Fiancee Elizabeth obeyed instantly, parting her lips and allowing his swollen erect cock to enter her mouth. She had barely started to start that blow job to Vic, when the third man (I soon found was called Ant!) obviously being quite distraught that he now had nowhere to stick his hard cock, began to complain,

"Hey lads come on I want some of this whores ass too!"

With a gasp, Elizabeth pulled Vic's cock out of her mouth so that she could speak.

"I know how you can all get a piece of my ass. Lets change positions!"

I heard a "plop" as Ray who had his cock buried in her pussy withdrew it and all three helped Elizabeth to move into the new position. I watched in fascination as the first guy lay down on top of the picnic table thing on his back. Elizabeth now took his large erection in her hand, and, swinging her left leg over his lower body, straddled that thick hard cock and let it slide deep into her pussy.

She gasped at the size and depth that this new position allowed, and stopped briefly while she accustomed herself, I could see her dropping a hand to her crotch and teasing herself every now and then. When she was settled and comfortable, she spoke again.

"Okay Vic! Now I want you back in my mouth and you Ant get your cock in my ass! I want to feel all three of you at the same time!"

I was gobsmacked she had never even suggested anal to me, far less talked about it and here she was offering up her ass to this stranger what a fucking slut I was going to marry. The second guy positioned himself at her head once again and offered her his throbbing prick which my slut of a fiancee Elizabeth immediately re-accepted into her hot mouth. The last young man was now kneeling behind her and using his hands to open her buttocks. As his fingers spread the fleshy globes, I could see the tiny puckered hole of my wife's anus. I continued to watch as he spat on her asshole several times and using his fingers rubbed the saliva into her asshole, greasing her up.

Once he was content with that, he began to massage the head of his penis against the impossibly tight hole. It was fucking awesome watching, the way that Elizabeth's ass accepted his hard cock as it began to penetrate her. She gasped around the one in her mouth, as her butt swallowed several inches of his cock-meat until he had the most of it jammed inside her.

I watched enthralled as the three men began to fuck her body in unison. Her voice was muffled by the length of meat in her mouth, but I could tell that her grunts, moans and squeals were all noises of excitement and lust.

The display that I now watched was truly remarkable. My sweet Fiancee, who to my best knowledge had never even slept with another man, was in absolute ecstasy, her cries of joy, her moans of pleasure and grunts of appreciation whilst these three guys were thrusting her body with practised ease so that at no time was her body empty of meat. Elizabeth, my slut of a fiancee, was groaning deeply around the cock in her mouth and I could tell that her orgasms were coming fast and frequently, in fact they seemed to all melt into one long continuous climax.

The younger of the three guys, that was currently drilling my wife's mouth and possibly as far in as her throat, came first. I thought for a moment that he was going to shoot his load down her throat, but he must have felt himself begin to cum, because he pulled his dick from between her lips and emptied his balls over her upturned face, as he cried out;

"Oooooh!...Ooooh!...you slut!...yeah fucking take it you bitch all over your slutty little face!"

Cum was flying everywhere and I could see it splash all over her face and she caught some of it in her mouth, some even landed in her hair. As he finished his spent cock softening visibly, his friend in my fiancee's ass began to grunt.

"Oh fuck you slut!....You're one hot fucking bitch letting us all fuck you like this!... I'm nearly there you little slut...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum in your tight asshole...Ahhh!....Aaaaah....yes..yes..YESSSSSSSS..."

With that loud shout of lust, he also pulled out of Mary's body at the point of climax. He whipped his cock out of her asshole, jerked it wildly in his hand until he ejaculated stream after stream of thick white spunk over her upturned ass cheeks. My fiancee, Elizabeth shook wildly, screamed and was obviously cumming again herself as his hot seed splattered across her soft upturned ass.

The second guy now joined his friend standing watching, as they both began to cheer on the last of Elizabeth's lovers. The private area was filled with voices as Elizabeth herself joined in and urged the guy still buried in her wet pussy to cum inside her. His head, now hanging precariously over the edge of the shaking, squeaking picnic table was thrown back, as he gripped her hips and bucked himself up into her body time and time again, grunting and panting loudly as he fucked her good.

Elizabeth was gasping out loud as that big thick cock invaded her cunt. After a few more seconds a deep groan of satisfaction from under my wife's writhing body, the other guys and I watched as the last guy buried his cock to the balls and groaned loudly as he emptied his young baby batter inside her willing young cunt. Elizabeth, quickly twisted herself until she was knelt over his groin, leant down and swallowed his softening cock slurping and moaning as she milked every last drop of cum from his balls.

After the three young men stood up leaving my fiancee bedraggled and spread out over the table they dressed, and walked past her towards my hiding place, squeezing her tits on their way bye. She looked completely exhausted and almost unable to move as she lay, still naked, with cum staining her face. Her legs were still splayed open, for all the world or anyone else passing to see her wet well used ass and cunt. Elizabeth lay moaning still, breathing in heavily, great lungfuls of air, trying to get her breath back. The lads laughed, told her she was one good fucking slut, and actually thanked me quietly as they left!

Standing there I quietly backed away and returned to our room to await her return. My own cock, that had been aching in my underwear for so long, was now standing fully erect and proud, as I beat myself off into the toilet in our room, groaning and grunting as cum flew from my cock splattering all over the toilet pan, floor and seat.

"You fucking little cow, you filthy fucking slut, not even married and your fucking guys behind my back already!"

I grunted and swore as I climaxed, beating my cock like never before until my balls ached so much I had to stop it was too sore to keep doing that. Until that day, I had never really thought about my wife being taken my other men, and certainly not by a group, but I also had to admit, that as long as I could watch, or listen I was more than happy to quietly play along. I had a strange feeling that first time our lives were unlikely to ever be the same again! Oh how true that thought turned out to be.

The end.

easyballs
easyballs
1,327 Followers