Fiction - Lilly Ch. 04

Story Info
Lilly and Dave cleanse their pores.
2k words
4.45
1.3k
00

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly and Dave awoke fairly early on the last morning of their stay in the ski lodge. This was very intentional. They put on their bath robes, only their bath robes, and headed down to the sauna with their mobile phones intent on filming one final scene. They'd tried several times before only to be thwarted by other early risers, cleaning crews and security guards.

They successfully made it to the gym area unimpeded. As they entered, Lilly carefully scanned around all of the exercise machines before spotting what they had come for whispering, "Back corner. Over there."

Following closely, Lilly and Dave made their way towards the back of the gym where a big outer door labelled 'Spa / Sauna' was located. Entering that door cautiously, they found a small corridor with doors at each end. One door had a sign that read 'Spa' and the other one read 'Sauna'. Lilly and Dave made their way towards the sauna.

Lilly peeked through the viewing window just above the sign that read 'Swimwear Mandatory in the Sauna' to ensure that they were alone. Lilly undid her robe belt before looking around to Dave and giving him an 'all clear' nod. She opened the door quietly and they both entered as quickly and silently as they could. Dave watched carefully as the door closed behind him, slowing its motion to reduce the sound.

As Dave turned away from the door, he saw that Lilly was frozen in place. As he followed her gaze to the far end of the sauna, he realised that they were not alone. A woman was on all fours with her arse in the air whilst a man was pounding into her from behind holding a camera. They kept going for several seconds before the man realised what had happened.

"Oh, Fuck!" the man said as he backed away, withdrawing his penis from his companion as he did so.

The woman turned around to face her partner, propping up her ample breasts with her hands before saying, "Come on mama's boobies son."

The man was wide-eyed, unmoving and not looking at his partner at all. Instead, the man was staring at Lilly and Dave.

"What's wrong?" she asked looking around before following his gaze and eventually locking eyes with Dave.

"Um. Oh, this is not what it seems." the woman said as she cleared her throat and smiled.

"It seems like you're shooting some mother/son porn." Lilly replied.

"Um, well OK then. It is what it seems like." the woman responded.

"We can wait until you get your come shot." Lilly offered kindly waiving for them to proceed.

"What?" the woman asked.

"We were going to shoot some daddy/daughter porn." Lilly said dropping her robe to the ground revealing her naked body.

"Really?" the woman asked.

"Show her the phone Daddy." Lilly said as she turned to Dave.

Dave took the phone out of his robe pocket and held it up for the woman to see, adding "We were shooting with this for added realism."

"You should hurry." Lilly said, adding, "While your boy is still hard."

"What?" the man asked.

"Your erection's starting to fizzle out." Lilly said adding helpfully, "Keep going so that you can ejaculate on your mama's boobies and get the come shot."

"While you just stand there and watch me?" he replied.

"Come on Warren, hurry up." the woman said as she resulted her previous position adding, "Clock's ticking."

"But Nat!" Warren said starting to complain.

"Thousands of people are going to see this on the Internet, two extra are not going to hurt. Hurry, are you still hard enough to get it inside me?" Nat replied.

"Yeah, OK." Warren said as he shuffled forward, took hold of his penis and penetrated his partner.

"Fuck your mama son!" Nat called out.

"I'm a tryin' mama! I'm a tryin'!" Warren responded getting back into character.

Lilly and Dave stood in silence as Warren and Nat continued to have sex in front of them. Warren held the camera out to the side as he continued to thrust making sure that he got a good shot of his penis as it moved in and out of Nat's vagina.

"I'm gonna come mama! I'm a gonna cum mama!" Warren said.

As before, Nat repositioned herself and said "Come on mama's boobies son!"

This time, Warren ejaculated onto Nat's breasts with a few jets landing on her throat and chin. Once it was obvious that Warren was spent, Nat looked directly at the camera and said, "Remember darling, you can never tell daddy about this."

They held that position for about ten seconds before Nat said, "OK Great."

Warren stepped onto the floor from the sauna seats, holding out a hand to assist Nat. Nat was obviously significantly older than Warren. Warren look like he was in his early twenties, but Nat, she was almost Dave's age.

Stepping to the side, Nat collected a towel and proceeded to wipe Warren's semen from her breasts and neck, managing to lick the semen from her chin.

"You two better Hurry." Nat said.

"Why's that?" Lilly asked.

"Housekeeping will be here in about twenty five minutes to replace the towels and get the place ready for the day." Nat responded.

"Thanks for the heads-up. I'm Lilly." Lilly said extending her hand.

"Natalie." the woman said with a smile taking Lilly's hand and shaking it.

"Introductions can wait, though. You two better get going." Natalie said to both of them.

"Get your robe off. It'll have to be a quicky." Lilly said giving Dave a sturdy tap on the upper arm.

Dave removed the phone from his robe pocket, took off his robe and tossed it to the side.

"Same place as them." Lilly instructed.

"What about over there." Natalie suggested pointing to the other corner.

"Good idea." Lilly replied.

"Mind if I stay and watch?" Natalie asked adding, "You know, professional curiosity."

"Not at all." Lilly replied.

"Warren. Go back up to the room, have a shower and dump that SD card onto the laptop." Natalie said turning to Warren who was still fiddling with the camera.

"OK Nat. Sure." Warren said as he gathered his robe, put it on and left the sauna.

"Clock's ticking. Chop chop." Natalie said.

"Start recording Daddy." Lilly said as she knelt down in front of Dave.

Dave got the phone ready, pressed the 'Record' button and said, "We're rolling."

Lilly cleared her throat, waited for about ten seconds before saying, "Are you sure that nobody will walk in on us Daddy?"

Dave nodded the camera up and down.

"I've never done it in a sauna before Daddy." Lilly said as she rocked forward and kissed the tip of Dave's penis.

As Lilly started to give Dave head, he turned to study Natalie in greater detail. Her breasts where substantial and her dark brown leathery areolas were the size of saucers. Her lighter nipples were still sticking out at least three centimetres, by far the largest that he had ever seen in real life. Natalie's body was excellently toned and tanned, a clear indication that she must have worked out regularly. Bucking the trend of the day, Natalie's pubic hair appeared to be thick, rich and natural.

Natalie knew that Dave was checking her out and seemed not to care even the slightest bit. He could tell by her gaze as she stood watching them that she was also checking him out too. "Oh Daddy! Look how big you are." Lilly said as Dave looked down to see that his penis was now fully erect.

Natalie looked at Dave and raised both eyebrows as if to say 'Good job.'

"Oh, Daddy, can I ride him?" Lilly asked as she stood.

Following Lilly's lead, Dave laid down on the sauna bench and angled the phone so that he could get a better shot as Lilly position herself and he penetrated her.

"Oh Daddy, you're filling me up!" Lilly moaned as she rode Dave.

As Lilly lifted herself up and then lowered herself repeatedly, Dave could see the sheen of her juices on his penis increase. He loved watching his penis disappear inside a woman's body and then reappear again. It was strangely erotic, but at the same time, quite intimate.

Lilly was obviously cognisant of the time pressure that they were under because on every upstroke she squeezed her vagina as tight as she could in order to get Dave to come sooner. He also flexed his penis on Lilly's down strokes to try and achieve the same end.

"Take me from behind Daddy. I know that you just love that." Lilly cooed.

They quickly switched to a sort of semi-squatting, semi-doggy position. She rocked back and forth as Dave thrust as quickly and deeply as he could. After several minutes of this frantic pace, Dave felt that he was getting very close. He moaned to indicate to Lilly that he was ready to come.

"Let me taste you Daddy!" Lilly said as moved forward and spun around to face Dave.

Dave almost overbalanced, but managed to remain upright. Lilly grabbed his penis and started tugging vigorously. Just as he was about to ejaculate, Dave made eye contact with Lilly and nodded. Opening wide, Lilly aimed Dave's penis at her mouth and played with his balls.

Unfortunately, Lilly's aim was slightly off and the first shot of semen grazed her cheek. Readjusting on the fly, the second shot ended up in one nostril. Luckily, the third and subsequent shots found their mark. Dave was still fairly drained after last night's encounter, consequently, there was not much left to give Lilly.

"You taste yummy Daddy!" Lilly said as she smiled up to the phone.

Counting to ten in her head, Lilly then said, "Cool. Let's get going."

"That was great." Natalie said giving them a polite Wimbledon clap.

"Thanks." Lilly replied as she got to her feet.

"You were very uninhibited for a real father and daughter fucking in front of a stranger." Natalie added.

"Sorry, what?" Lilly asked as she reached for a towel.

"You're really father and daughter? Aren't you?" Natalie responded.

"No. Um, we're not even related." Dave said.

"Oh sorry, I just thought that you two looked so much alike that you must have been related." Natalie replied.

"What do you mean by 'look so much alike'?" Lilly asked wiping Dave's semen from her cheek and nose.

"I did not mean to offend. It's just that your facial features are fairly similar, especially the eyes and nose. You also called him 'daddy' before the scene started." Natalie said as she picked up her robe.

"We're not offended, we'd just never heard that before. Anyway, I don't think that I called him 'daddy'." Lilly replied.

"You did." Dave interjected.

"Really?" Lilly asked.

"Sometimes you do, yes. It seems to help you get into character or something." he replied.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the confusion, but we need to get going. Housekeeping will be here any moment." Natalie said with a hint of concern in her voice as she secured the front of her robe.

Dave picked up one of the remaining robes and handed it to Lilly saving the last for himself. Once on and secured, he placed the phone into the outer pocket. Just as Lilly finished securing the front of her robe, they heard the outer door to the sauna/spa area open. This was followed shortly thereafter by young lady in a housekeeping uniform bursting into the sauna.

"Oh, excuse me. Sorry, the sauna's closed for maintenance now." she said seeming somewhat embarrassed.

"Not to worry dear." Natalie said as she headed for the door.

"We were just leaving." Dave added with a smile as he motioned for Lilly to precede him.

"OK then. Have a wonderful day." the young lady replied as she started to collect used towels from the hamper.

As the three of them left the gym in silence, Natalie headed in one direction and Lilly and Dave headed in the other.