Fiction - S107

Story Info
Kelly has one final chance to prove her worth to society.
8.5k words
4.57
2.6k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was literally Kelly's last chance in the programme. She was nineteen and had not yet even been pregnant, let alone given birth. At this age, most of her peers had already birthed at least two live young and were busily gestating their third. To say that Kelly was lagging behind was an understatement.

Her local reproductive health advocate was unable to provide any plausible explanation either. Kelly had undergone menarche at twelve and a half, had an extraordinarily regular cycle and came from a family of prodigiously breeding females. By the age of nineteen, both her mother and grandmother were pregnant with baby number three and even her younger sisters were already pregnant with their first and second offspring respectively.

Kelly fidgeted nervously as she awaited judgement.

"So, I see that you had reached the recommended weight and height by around fifteen and a half?" the advocate asked rhetorically scanning Kelly's file.

"OK, and so you had your first impregnation attempt in your school clinic at age sixteen." the advocate continued.

"And you've had how many? What seventeen?" the advocate asked.

"Yes, seventeen." Kelly confirmed.

"Seventeen impregnation attempts to date." the advocate said nodding.

"Correct." Kelly confirmed meekly.

"And no miscarriages? You know, a missed cycle for a month or two before a crampy restart?" the advocate asked.

"No, nothing like that." Kelly replied.

"And it appears that on the whole, your family also has a very high fecundity index." the advocate added.

"Yes." Kelly mumbled.

"Well, if it wasn't for your family's high FI, we'd probably have reached a dead end, however, I think that we should try you with a traditional super breeder." the advocate advised.

"A super breeder?" Kelly repeated.

"Yes, a man with a very high traditional impregnation success rate, specialising in natural conception methods." the advocate explained.

"Oh, I see. What's a 'natural conception method'?" Kelly replied.

"Well you know how when a female is ready to conceive, she goes the local fertility clinic and they impregnate her with sperm from storage?" the advocate asked.

"Yes, and the RHA injects sperm directly into her uterus through her vagina. They've done that countess times for me already." Kelly replied.

"Exactly. Well that's not the only way to make a baby you see. Long ago, before the dark times, people made babies in a different manner." the advocate said.

Kelly drew in a sharp breath and asked, "You don't actually mean...."

"I'm afraid I do, but I'm surprised that you know about that." the advocate replied.

"Yes, a school friend told me about it once." Kelly said.

"Have you seen it?" the advocate asked in shock.

"No, and I'm a little confused. My friend said that the male's penis gets long and hard and he sticks it inside the female's vagina. Sort of like what you do during an impregnation appointment." Kelly stated.

"That's right." the advocate said with a nod of her head.

"So a male is going to, um, really? Um, put his penis inside my vagina?" Kelly asked.

"I'm afraid so." the advocate confirmed.

"Surely there's another way." Kelly asked, almost begging.

"I'm afraid not Kelly. You're nineteen! Standard methods of conception have not worked with you, this is very literally the last step before you are declared legally barren." the advocate stated.

"Legally barren!" Kelly exclaimed.

"I have no choice Kelly, it's the law." the advocate explained sadly.

These days, to be declared 'legally barren' was not quite the death sentence that it used to be. Society had advanced to the point where it had started to accept that some females were just not fertile and would be unable to contribute directly to the repopulation effort.

At first, the families of the LBs saw it as their patriotic duty to eliminate them, to remove the unproductive drain on resources, and the source of shame, from their midst. It was later discovered that, with sufficient preparation, LBs could be induced to lactate, allowing the fertile women to return to reproduction earlier than normal whilst the LBs fed the young. This saved many LBs from elimination, but turned them into an unofficial lower caste.

*** Three and a half weeks later ***

Dennis walked over to his desk and logged into his computer so that he could check his appointments for the day. He was relieved to see that there were only three. He could manage four sometimes, but two or three was his productivity sweet spot. The first one was a nineteen year old LB candidate. The next was a thirty seven year old that had not been able to reproduce for three years and the final one for the day was a semi-regular, a twenty nine year old that only ever seemed to conceive successfully with him so she had travelled for today's session.

The dark times started without great fanfare. It was thought that people were having smaller families because of increasing education and access to healthcare, etcetera. It wasn't for quite some time that it was determined that male fertility levels were plummeting around the globe. About twenty to thirty percent of females were affected too, but it was mostly males. The population decline rapidly turned into a crash.

Initially, it seemed that males still produced apparently healthy, motile sperm. Unfortunately, those sperm were simply unable to fertilise an ovum. As things progressed further, impacted males encountered erectile issues. Now, if a male was unable to have an erection by the age of about ten, there was a 99.974 percent chance that he would be infertile and was destined to a life of menial toil.

Dennis' office was reasonably well-appointed. He had a good sized desk with a visitor's chair. Although most of his work was computer-based, he still had some personal effects like a photograph of his family, some pens and pencils and a small bowl of mints.

He also had his own ensuite with toilet, sink and shower as well as a comfortable reading chair in the corner complete with an overhead lamp. An examination table was next to the main door and on the other side was a raised double bed.

Dennis looked at the first appointment on his list and then to the clock just before a gentle knock sounded on his door.

"Come in!" Dennis called from behind his desk.

His door opened slightly before an older woman stuck her head through the small opening and asked, "Are you ready for your first appointment Dennis?"

"Yes thanks Ruth. Send her in." Dennis replied cheerfully.

As Ruth's head disappeared, Dennis' door closed once more. Not wanting to scare the young first‑timer, Dennis stood, put on his robe and made sure that it was fastened securely. He took one step towards his door before he registered what was an almost imperceptible knock. Taking another three steps towards the door, Dennis leaned forward and opened it.

Once his door was fully open, he was greeted with a sight that he'd seen many times before. A terrified young lady, wearing a robe very similar to his, almost hyperventilating, eyes wide open, filled with dread an uncertainty. Dennis gave her a big friendly smile, extended his hand and said, "Hello, come in. I'm S107, but you can call me Dennis!"

Without making eye contact, the young lady took Dennis' offered hand, shook it and said simply "Kelly."

"Pleased to meet you Kelly. Have a seat." Dennis said as he stood aside pointing towards the visitor's chair in his office.

Once Kelly had entered the room, Dennis switched on the 'Session in Progress' sign, closed the door and then headed over to his desk and took his seat opposite Kelly.

"I know that you are nervous Kelly, but please try to relax. I'm here to help you. Here please, have a mint." Dennis said in a reassuring voice as he offered Kelly a small bowl of confectionery items.

"OK, thanks." Kelly replied reaching for a mint before putting it in her mouth.

"Why don't you give me a bit of background Kelly?" Dennis asked.

"It's very embarrassing." Kelly replied timidly.

"I assure you Kelly, I've heard this many times and I'm simply here to help." Dennis responded in a soothing tone.

"Well, um, I'm nineteen and I haven't had a baby yet." Kelly said without making eye contact.

"I see, go on." Dennis said empathetically.

"My mother and grandmother have had lots of babies. Even my two younger sisters have started having babies too. Just not me." Kelly said finally looking up in exasperation.

"Well I'm going to do my very best to help remedy that situation with you today. OK?" Dennis said.

"OK, thanks." Kelly responded.

"Now, I need to ask you a few more questions before we get started. Is that OK?" Dennis asked.

"Yes, OK." Kelly responded.

"Have you been following the pre-impregnation diet that your RHA prescribed?" Dennis enquired.

"Yes. To the letter." Kelly replied.

"Good, and you and your RHA have been tracking your cycle and you're due to be ovulating today. Is that correct?" Dennis asked as he looked from his screen and back to Kelly.

"Yes, that's right." Kelly replied.

"And you've been using the vaginal expanders and the internal stimulators that your RHA provided you with?" Dennis continued.

"Yes." Kelly responded.

"What gauge did you reach on the expander?" Dennis enquired.

"Fifteen." Kelly said nodding.

"OK, fifteen's good, I can work with fifteen." Dennis said as he made notes into his computer.

Looking Kelly directly in the eyes, Dennis asked, "Did you like the internal stimulators?"

Kelly blushed immediately just thinking about them but did not say a word.

"No need to answer." Dennis started before continuing, "I can tell by your reaction that everything went well in that area. I'm told that the feeling that they generate is far better than masturbation alone."

Kelly just smiled and nodded.

"OK then Kelly, so you know that you're here today so that I can impregnate you, right?" Dennis asked.

"Yes." Kelly responded.

"And you know that entails me putting my penis into your vagina and releasing my sperm inside you?" Dennis continued.

"Yes, that's right." Kelly said adding, "The RHA talked me through all of the details."

"Well the actual details of how a natural insemination works can be somewhat different to the theoretical details that the RHA provided." Dennis explained.

"How so?" Kelly replied.

"Well, for example, did you know that we would both be naked?" Dennis asked.

"Naked? No clothes naked?" Kelly asked.

"That's right. It's not like a clinic impregnation where you can just scrunch your panties to one side and be done in a few minutes. No, the natural process is a bit more complicated and involves a lot of skin-on-skin contact between you and I." Dennis explained.

"Mmm, I see." Kelly replied.

"Have you ever seen a man naked?" Dennis asked.

"Only in pictures." Kelly replied.

"OK then. If you're fine with it, I'm going to stand up now and remove my robe so that you can see me naked. Is that OK?" Dennis explained.

Kelly gulped noticeable and simply said, "OK".

Dennis was not a prude, is job was impregnating women after all. Throughout his career, he had been naked in front of literally thousands of women and them in front of him. However, he could not help but sometimes pick up on the nervousness of his client, the type of nervousness that Kelly was currently exuding prolifically.

"Ready?" Dennis asked.

"Ready." Kelly replied.

"OK then." Dennis said as he stood and made his way to Kelly's side of the desk.

Standing about a metre and a half from Kelly, Dennis unfastened the waste tie, opened his robe so that Kelly could see him naked before he slipped the robe back over his shoulders allowing it to fall onto the floor behind him.

"You OK?" Dennis asked.

"Yep." Kelly answered tersely.

Dennis took hold of his penis with one hand and said, "So Kelly, this is my penis." as he pointed with the other hand.

"Yes." Kelly replied.

"This area between my body and near the end is called the shaft. This piece of skin over the end is called the foreskin." Dennis paused as saw Kelly nod.

Peeling back his foreskin, Dennis continued and said, "The tip is called the 'glans', but most people just call it the head. See how it's sort of pointy?" Dennis asked.

"Yes." Kelly said.

"Well that's to help it enter your vagina more easily." Dennis said.

"OK." Kelly said as she nodded.

"And this hole at the very end," Dennis said orienting his penis to face her directly, "is were my sperm will come out once my penis is inside you."

"That little hole on the end?" Kelly asked.

"Yes. My sperm will spurt out of this little hole in several small gushes and be trapped inside your vagina, hopefully making you pregnant." Dennis explained.

"Will it hurt?" Kelly asked.

"Well, some women may find it a bit awkward the first time, but with the vaginal expanders we found that this is now very rare. Also, remember the effects that the internal stimulators had?" Dennis asked.

"Yes." Kelly replied.

"Well towards the end, you should get a feeling similar to that. Only much more intensely." Dennis said.

"OK." Kelly said nodding.

Pointing lower, Dennis added, "Just to complete the tour: This is my scrotum, it contains my testes where my sperm is produced."

"OK, but why is your penis still floppy. Shouldn't it be hard by how?" Kelly asked.

"You are right, it needs to be hard before I can put it inside you and release my sperm. However, I'll need your help to make it hard. Will you help me Kelly?" Dennis asked.

"What can I do?" Kelly asked.

"Well, to start with, you can stand up and take your robe off too." Dennis explained.

"You mean I need to be naked too now?" Kelly enquired.

"Yes. The sight of your naked body, plus some other things, will help my penis to get hard so that I can impregnate you." Dennis said.

"Mmm, OK." Kelly said as she stood.

Kelly had been naked plenty of times before, with her family, with her friends, at the beach, in the swimming pool. She'd never, however, been naked in front of a fully grown, mature man. Lots of younger boys before they matured, but never in front of a man.

"It's natural to be nervous." Dennis said in a reassuring voice.

Turning her back to Dennis, Kelly fiddled with her robe for some time, obviously having difficulty with the knot.

"Can I help you with that?" Dennis asked.

"Um, no, um, thanks. I've got it now." Kelly announced as she finally untied the pesky knot.

Dennis watched from behind as Kelly finally opened her robe and then quickly closed it again.

"This is embarrassing." Kelly said in frustration.

"That's understandable. This is new territory for you and there is bound to be some apprehension. However, you can't let your fears distract you from your end goal: Proving to society that you are a valuable, fertile woman who can contribute to rebuilding our population." Dennis explained.

That was what she needed, a swift metaphorical kick in the arse, a reminder of what was at stake. Kelly took in a deep breath and removed her robe quickly, tossing it onto her chair beside her. Taking a few more moments to compose herself, Kelly finally turned to face Dennis, naked as the day that she was born.

"Wow, your body is sublime Kelly." Dennis said.

"No." Kelly replied is a disbelieving tone covering her face briefly with her hands.

"Honestly Kelly. I've seen thousands of women naked as part of my job and your body is simply stunning. Top five percent, easily." Dennis said reassuringly.

"No, you're just saying that." Kelly said with just a hint of a nervous giggle lowering her hands.

"Kelly, listen. Your breasts are firm and full and clearly very capable of feeding an infant when the time arises. Your waist is slender and your hips are of perfect childbearing proportions. And your pubic hair, just look at how thick and luxurious your pubic hair is Kelly. Just divine." Dennis replied.

"Really? You like my pubic hair?" Kelly asked unselfconsciously running her fingers through the think layer of hair.

"Yes, really." Dennis said honestly.

"I was going to shave it all off this morning, but I didn't have time. I was told that removing pubic hair increases your chances of conceiving." Kelly said looking directly at Dennis for the first time.

"Utter nonsense." Dennis replied.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"Utter nonsense. It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to your chances of becoming pregnant." Dennis responded.

"Really?" Kelly continued.

"Actually, my personal successful impregnation rate for women with pubic hair is slightly higher than for women without pubic hair." Dennis added nodding his head informatively.

Whilst not exactly scripted, these sorts of comments had been compiled over the years by traditional impregnation practitioners as a way to put first‑timers at ease. It wasn't technically required for the client to be at ease for the impregnation to be effective. However, it made for a more satisfying and relaxing experience for the client. As Kelly looked at him and flashed a big smile, he could see that she was becoming less anxious.

"So when does it get hard?" Kelly asked pointing at Dennis' penis.

"Well, this is where you can help." Dennis replied.

"What do you need me to do?" Kelly asked.

"You can start by touching it, exploring my penis and scrotum with your hands." Dennis said.

"And that will make it get hard?" Kelly asked.

"It will make it start to become harder, yes." Dennis replied as he took half a step towards Kelly.

To her credit, Kelly stood her ground and did not step back. As Dennis approached she asked, "Just touch it?"

"That's right. Just touch it." Dennis replied.

"Anywhere?" Kelly asked taking half a step forward.

"Anywhere you like." Dennis replied.

Kelly held her arm out and extended her forefinger. Taking another half step closer, she touched the tip of Dennis' penis, ran her finger along the top of his shaft towards his body and then back down to the tip before returning her arm to her side.

"Was that the first time that you've touched a penis?" Dennis asked.

"No. My mother's had a few sons and when they were younger, I often helped her bathe and dry them." Kelly replied.

"OK, that's not quite the same thing though. I assume that mine was the first adult penis that you've touched?" Dennis clarified.

Dennis knew that he could make his penis erect without too much effort and that having the client assist with the process was not actually necessary. As with the compliments that he had paid Kelly a few moments ago, years of practising the art of impregnation had shown better outcomes when the client was an active participant rather than just a passive receiver.

"That's right. Yours is the first." Kelly answered.

"Well, what do you think?" Dennis enquired.

"It was softer than I expected." Kelly said.

"Softer?" Dennis asked.

"Yes, I don't know why, but I expected the skin to be harder, maybe rougher." Kelly explained.

"Well, why don't you just explore it at your own pace for a while? Hold it in your hands and get a feel for it?" Dennis suggested.

"OK." Kelly said as she extended both arms.

Kelly took the tip of Dennis' penis in one hand and held it up towards his naval. With her other hand, Kelly reached down and felt around Dennis' scrotum asking, "So your sperm is made in here?"

"That's right. If you squeeze it a little harder with your fingers, you'll be able to feel my two testes inside. They are what actually produce my sperm." Dennis explained patiently.

Dennis didn't start out as a 'super breeder'. In spite of the name, the services provided by a super breeder extend way beyond simple insemination. After completing puberty, Dennis became a standard donor. Standard donors make about four sperm donations per day that are then used to impregnate women in clinics. SDs normally live with their female relatives who are paid a handsome subsidy to help support them.