Fiction - S107

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After completing puberty and fertility screening, Dennis became an SD. Still living with his mother, aunt and sister, Dennis completed his formal education and then was happy to help out around the house. His mother always thought that Dennis had a patient and caring disposition, especially with his younger siblings, so she suggested that he apply to be a Donation Councillor.

Donation councillors managed new donors. Before a new donor could even be considered, a Bloodline Investigation was performed to ensure that there were no reproductive anomalies with any of his immediate male relatives. Collecting the data was mostly automated, however, a manual review and assessment was always performed.

If a candidate donor's bloodline was clear, a councillor would then meet with them in person, provide them some introductory orientation literature to digest and book an appointment for their first orientation lecture. After the theoretical orientation, the councillor would then provide customised practical tuition for each candidate.

Practical tuition was vital. Inserting the stimulator incorrectly into the rectum could result in not only insufficient yield, but also had the possibility of causing irreparable nerve damage. Using the collector incorrectly could also result in inadequate collection and wastage. Dennis would provide live demonstrations on himself as he donated. He would also guide the candidates through their first month or so of donations in person until he judged that they were competent enough to continue unsupervised.

After a few years as a DC, working exclusively with males, Dennis' jovial manner and ability to put people at ease had not gone unnoticed, nor had his IP. The IP was the 'insemination to pregnancy' ratio and Dennis' was considerably well above normal. After sufficient training, Dennis was now a fully fledged 'super breeder' boasting many thousand successful impregnations.

"Oh, yes, I can feel them." Kelly said curiously continuing to explore Dennis' scrotum.

"So when you are ready Kelly. I need you to start to stimulate my penis so that it can get hard." Dennis said calmly.

"So that you can put it into my vagina?" Kelly confirmed.

"That's the first part, yes." Dennis replied.

"First part, what comes after that?" Kelly asked as she gently played with Dennis' penis.

"Well after that, it's my turn to get you wet." Dennis explained.

"What, like in the shower?" Kelly asked.

"No. Um, getting you wet means stimulating you sexually so that your vagina secretes lubrication that makes it easier for me to put my penis in you." Dennis said.

"You mean like in the clinic when they put that cold goo on the impregnation instrument?" Kelly asked.

"That's a very good analogy actually, but instead of applying the goo to the instrument, you create your own goo from inside you." Dennis replied.

"Oh, OK then. How do you do that?" Kelly replied curiously.

"I'll use my mouth to stimulate your clitoris. For now, however, I need you to help me make my penis hard. Can we try that please?" Dennis said.

"Sure, what do you want me to do?" Kelly asked.

"Well, like I described what I was going to do to you, I'd like you to use your mouth and tongue on my penis to make it become hard." Dennis responded.

"OK, I'll give it a try." Kelly said as she smiled up at Dennis.

Dennis was taken by surprise. Normally somebody who was as nervous and uncertain as Kelly would normally take a few tentative licks at first and perhaps suck the end a bit. It would take ample encouragement from Dennis in order for her to produce the required results.

Kelly, took Dennis' whole flaccid penis into her mouth, clamped her lips tight, sucked hard and pulled back releasing Dennis' penis as she went.

"How was that?" Kelly asked.

"Wow Kelly, that was a fantastic beginning!" Dennis said complimenting Kelly.

"Thanks. Want me to keep doing that?" Kelly replied.

"Yes, but as it starts to get larger, just slide it in and out of your mouth." Dennis responded.

Dennis looked down in fascination at Kelly as she performed oral sex on him. She was doing an excellent job and he could feel himself becoming aroused. Kelly was a natural and apart from some initial guidance, Dennis just stood there and watched. As Dennis' penis started to harden and support itself, Kelly naturally cupped his scrotum and not only took his penis in and out of his mouth as he had suggested, but she also stimulated him with her tongue and applied plenty of suction.

After close to ten minutes, Kelly leaned back, looked up at Dennis and said "I don't think it's getting any bigger."

"Yes," Dennis said as he nodded adding, "It's fully erect now."

"Wow. I didn't think that it would grow that much. And it's standing upright all by itself." Kelly responded still crouching down in front of Dennis admiring his penis.

"I assure you that this is all perfectly normal." Dennis replied with a smile and a reassuring tone.

"Can I play with it?" Kelly asked unexpectedly.

"Um, OK, sure. What would you like to do?" Dennis asked.

"This!" Kelly said as she pulled Dennis' penis forwards and let it bounce back barely containing a giggle.

"What's next?" Kelly asked as she idly flicked Dennis' penis.

"I think that getting you wet would be the next step." Dennis explained.

"OK, then. Let's do that!" Kelly said as she stood.

"I'm going to start by stimulating your breasts. Is that OK?" Dennis said.

"OK." Kelly responded.

Dennis rubbed his hands together vigourously until he judged them to be warm enough so as to not cause Kelly any undue alarm. He reached out with both hands and gingerly cupped Kelly's breasts. Squeezing gently to judge their firmness and then repositioning his hands to judge their weight, Dennis looked Kelly in the eyes and said, "Your breasts are wonderful Kelly."

"Really? You like them?" Kelly asked.

"Oh yes, they are large and firm without being oversized and awkward." Dennis replied as he continued to gently squeeze.

"They are about the same size as my mother's." Kelly commented.

"Well stunning looks must run in the family." Dennis declared.

As Kelly blushed, Dennis adjusted his hands yet again so that his thumbs could circle Kelly's areolas whilst he continued to support her breasts. Kelly closed her eyes, leaned her head back slightly and sighed deeply.

"Does that fell nice Kelly?" Dennis asked.

"Mmmm." was all that Kelly could say as she gently swayed back and forth.

Dennis continued with his slow gentle circles as he watched Kelly nipples grow harder and more prominent before saying, "You seem to be enjoying that Kelly."

"Mmmm." Kelly replied again.

"Are you starting to feel warm down below. You know, in your genital area?" Dennis asked.

"Mmmm." Kelly responded.

"Well then Kelly, I think that it's time that we go over to the bed. Would you like to do that?" Dennis said.

Kelly brought her head forward once more, looked at Dennis and nodded enthusiastically with a big smile.

"OK then." Dennis said as he took Kelly's hand and lead her over to the bed.

"What are you going to do?" Kelly asked.

"Well Kelly. I'm going to use my tongue to stimulate your clitoris. I'm also going to put a finger inside your vagina, this will provide additional stimulation for you as well as allow me to judge when you're lubricated enough for my to put my penis inside you and release my sperm." Dennis explained.

"OK, so what do you need me to do?" Kelly asked.

"Well, simply lay on the bed on your back and spread your legs wide for me." Dennis replied.

"Oh yes, I've done something like that before with some girlfriends. It feels really good. I just didn't know that it was part of making babies." Kelly said.

"Yes. Since the dark times, knowledge about what needs to be done to make babies has been fragmented and distorted within the general population. Professionals in my line of work and others still have access to some medical reference materials and some media recordings that were used as erotic entertainment." Dennis said.

"I had no idea." Kelly replied.

"So then, would you like to get started?" Dennis asked pointing to the bed.

"Yes please." Kelly replied as she got up onto the bed, located herself in the middle and spread her legs ready for Dennis.

Dennis arranged a few supplies on the small table beside the bed and once he had judged that Kelly was in position and settled, he too got up onto the bed and moved himself into position between Kelly's legs. He aligned himself so that his face was just above Kelly clitoris and said, "Now I'm going to insert one finger into your vagina. OK?"

"OK." Kelly replied as she rotated her hips to provide Dennis with slightly easier access.

Dennis aligned his index finger to the opening of Kelly vagina and said, "Here goes." as he gently started to push it inside her.

Kelly took a sudden inward breath. Dennis stopped his advance and asked, "Is everything OK?"

"Oh, um, yes, sorry. It feels wonderful." Kelly replied.

"It's quite wet in there already. You've produced a fair amount of lubrication." Dennis commented as he rotated his finger and rubbed the upper wall of Kelly's vagina with the pad of his finger.

Kelly inhaled sharply once again.

"Nice?" Dennis asked.

"Mmmm." was all that Kelly could say in response.

"I'm going to stimulate your clitoris now." Dennis advised.

"Oooh fuck!" Kelly said slowly as Dennis started to tenderly lick the underside of Kelly's clitoral hood with his tongue.

Kelly's body suddenly became rigid and she said, "Sorry Dennis. I didn't meant to swear."

Dennis retracted his tongue enough to speak, but did not otherwise move as he said, "That's understandable Kelly. I don't mind." before returning his attention to Kelly’s clitoris.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuuck!" Kelly said under her voice.

Dennis picked up the pace with both his tongue and finger and before too long, Kelly was grinding herself against his face. Feeling that Kelly's lubrication had increased, Dennis inserted a second finger and started finger-fucking Kelly. This went on for several minutes before Kelly arched her back high into the air and simply said, "Yes!"

Some of Dennis' clients didn't orgasm as part of his treatment, but most did. This was a good sign that Kelly's inhibitions were dropping that that she would be receptive to the next phase. Removing his soaked fingers, Dennis repositioned himself over Kelly and said, "Are you ready for me to insert my penis?"

"Yes please." Kelly said as she reached up with both hands and held Dennis' face.

"Would you like to help?" Dennis asked knowing that getting his client fully involved would be beneficial.

"What can I do?" Kelly asked.

"Reach down between us with your hands and take hold of my penis. Guide it to the opening to your vagina and let me know when you are ready."

"OK." Kelly said as she released Dennis' face and started to move her hands along his body.

Dennis adjusted his position slightly as he felt Kelly take hold of his penis. After taking a few seconds to assure a correct alignment, Kelly said "Ready."

Taking his cue, Dennis rolled his hips slightly forward advancing his penis. He felt gentle resistance at first, but that was soon replaced by the warm moisture of Kelly's vagina.

Once Dennis had completed his initial penetration, Kelly looked up at him, smiled and said, "That feels wonderful. Are you going to release your sperm now?"

"Not right away. I need to build up to that. I need to pump my penis in and out of your vagina for quite some time until my sperm is released." Dennis said.

Dennis gently drew his penis back before he reinserted it just a little more force. Over time, Dennis gradually picked up speed, judging his pace from Kelly's reaction. Before long, he was now thrusting with his preferred cadence.

"That feels so good." Kelly said.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying it." Dennis replied with a smile.

"How long does this go on for?" Kelly enquired.

"It depends, but usually somewhere between ten and fifteen minutes, but sometimes as long as twenty five." Dennis replied.

"And is that when you release your sp..... Oh! Oh my! Oh fuck!" Kelly said.

"Faster?" Dennis asked.

"Faster!" Kelly groaned.

Dennis pick up the pace and Kelly's mouth opened as if she were struggling for breath.

"I'm gonna! I'm gonna!" was all that Kelly could say.

Dennis knew was about to happen, so he just kept up the pace giving Kelly the time that she needed. After about a minute or so of incoherent babbling from Kelly, she finally came and Dennis slowed his pace.

"I had an orgasm!" Kelly said.

"Indeed you did." Dennis replied.

"I had an orgasm with your penis inside my vagina!" Kelly said in amazement.

"Yes, it's called sexual intercourse or coitus. It was also sometimes called 'fucking'." Dennis added helpfully.

"And this is the way that babies were made before the dark times?" Kelly asked still panting.

"Yes, or at least one of the ways." Dennis replied.

"One of the ways? You mean there are others?" Kelly asked.

Dennis stopped thrusting altogether and looked at Kelly explaining, "There are different positions. They all involve putting my penis into your vagina, but yes, there are other ways."

"Show me?" Kelly asked.

"Ummmm." Dennis responded.

"What? What's wrong?" Kelly asked.

"Well, technically, this is the only position that I'm authorised to use for insemination." Dennis replied.

"Oh." Kelly said sounding disappointed.

"However," Dennis added quickly, "as long as we return to this position before I release my sperm, I guess that there would be no harm."

"Um, what should we do?" Kelly asked.

"Would you like to try being on top?" Dennis asked.

"I can do that?" Kelly responded.

"Certainly." Dennis said as he crawled backwards adding, "Move to the side."

As Kelly moved aside, Dennis took up position in the middle of the bed and said, "Get on top and align your vagina over my penis."

Kelly scrambled on all fours and roughly positioned herself beside Dennis. Lifting one knee high into the air, she moved herself on top of Dennis and brought her other arm across for stability before asking, "Like this?"

"Perfect. So now, like before, reach back with one hand, locate my penis and guide it towards your vagina." Dennis explained.

"OK." Kelly said as she started to move her hand.

"Only this time, once my penis is in place, you need to push yourself down onto it." Dennis added.

"Got it." Kelly acknowledged as she took hold of Dennis' penis, aligned it and then eased herself back.

"Well done." Dennis said.

"Oh, this feels good." Kelly said as she started to rock back and forth, forcing Dennis' penis to plunge in and out.

"Yes. You can control the speed and the depth to your liking." Dennis said before reaching up and taking hold of Kelly breasts.

"And you can play with my breasts too. Win-win." Kelly replied.

"True, but only when you're leaning forward like you are now. You could also sit up straight to change the angle and depth of my penis, but I can only watch your breasts bounce if you do that." Dennis responded.

"Can I try?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, of course." Dennis said agreeably.

Kelly straightened up and arched her back slightly as she continued to ride Dennis for a few moments before saying, "Mmmm, I see what you mean about the angle."

Dennis watched as Kelly breasts wobbled up and down in time with her motion, he watched the delight on her face grow with every movement. Using this position for impregnation was not approved, he knew that, but it gave him a chance to relax and enjoy the experience, at least for a few more minutes.

Dennis had read in the reproductive literature that before the dark times, one woman and one man would pair-bond, sometimes for life. They would then raise a whole brood of offspring together as a single unit. To Dennis' logical mind, this seemed somewhat misguided, however, he often wondered what it would be like.

Dennis had inseminated literally thousands of women throughout his life. He had seen, without exaggeration, every possible expression of the human female form that was possible. Young to old, skinny to fat, enormous breasts to mosquito bites, labia that were barely noticeable to labia that looked like elephant ears, tall to short, curvaceous to thin and every combination imaginable in between.

As Dennis watched his penis disappearing inside Kelly only to reappear moments later over and over again, he tried to imagine what it would be like if they were pair-bonded. Kelly was certainly an attractive young woman, there was no doubt about that. However, only ever impregnating one woman seemed disquieting.

"Oh fuck!" Kelly said as she slumped down onto his chest.

"Was that another orgasm Kelly?" Dennis asked with a smile.

"Better believe it!" Kelly replied.

"Listen, I'll need to release my sperm inside you soon, but if you are interested, there is one more position that we can try." Dennis said.

"OK. Sounds interesting." Kelly responded still panting, adding, "What do I do?"

"Lift yourself off me and then get down on all fours on the bed. I will put my penis into your vagina from behind." Dennis explained.

"Alright then!" Kelly said as she lifted herself off Dennis.

Kelly saw that Dennis had moved back towards the end of the bed to make space for her so she took up her position and asked, "Like this?"

"Almost," Dennis said adding, "just put your knees a little bit further apart."

Once Kelly was in place, Dennis took a few moments to appreciate Kelly's shapely figure from behind. Her thin waist, her robust hips and her prominent hairy labia visible between her legs were very pleasing to behold. Slowly, Dennis advanced with his penis in hand until he made contact with her aforementioned hairy labia. Moving his hand up and down slowly, he advanced until he was inside Kelly once more.

"Wow, yet another angle!" Kelly commented as Dennis brought both hands up and placed them on her hips.

"Does this one feel good?" Dennis asked as he started thrusting and picked up the pace.

"Yes indeed. Can you go faster?" Kelly responded.

"I can indeed." Dennis said as he took a firmer grip on Kelly's hips and sped up even further.

"Oh fuck that's nice." Kelly said as Dennis continued to pound away behind her.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself. Oh and thank you for wanting to try some different positions Kelly. I don't normally don't get to do this kind of thing. Mostly, my impregnations are straight forward and it's good to get some variety from time to time." Dennis said as he continued to thrust.

"Oh fuck Dennis, keep going. I'm getting close to another orgasm." Kelly begged.

"OK, but we'll need to go back to the first position shortly. I'll need to release my sperm soon." Dennis replied.

Kelly grunted in time with Dennis' thrusting for another minute or two before releasing another long low moan. Dennis could also feel the walls of Kelly's vagina spasming as she orgasmed. With this extra stimulation, Dennis knew that his ejaculation was not too far off.

Dennis slowed his pace and gave Kelly a few moments to regain her composure before he said, "I need to impregnate you now Kelly. You need to get onto your back."

Dennis stepped back and watched Kelly quickly flip over onto her back with her legs spread wide. Without any delay, he got back into position on top of Kelly, penetrated her and continued thrusting apace.

"Almost there Kelly. Almost there." Dennis said a few times before thrusting in as deep as he could and holding that position.

"Are you OK Dennis? Why'd you stop?" Kelly asked confused as Dennis' whole body shook as he grunted several times.