Fiction - S107

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, is this it Dennis? Are you impregnating me?" Kelly asked finally realising what was probably happening.

A strained "Yep." was all that Dennis could manage to force out as he continued to ejaculate inside Kelly.

"Oh, I can feel it. I can fell it inside me. It's warm and it's spreading inside me." Kelly said excitedly.

"Yes, that's my sperm inside you now." Dennis finally confirmed.

"What should I do now?" Kelly asked.

"Try not to move." Dennis said still panting as he slowly withdrew his penis from Kelly's vagina.

"OK." Kelly replied.

"OK, OK. Now, keep your legs spread wide and raise your hips for a moment." Dennis said as he clambered off the bed.

Dennis reached for a pillow and wedged it under the small of Kelly's back. He then turned to the table beside the bed and picked up a small silicone dish.

"What's that?" Kelly asked as Dennis turned back to face her.

"It's a cervical cap. Used to help keep my sperm inside you longer." Dennis replied.

"Will it hurt?" Kelly asked.

"No, it won’t hurt, but it may be a little bit uncomfortable as I insert it. Ready?" Dennis said as he got back up onto the bed and took up position between Kelly's legs.

"Ready." Kelly replied.

Dennis scrunched the cap into a small cylindrical shape and wiggled it gently at Kelly's vaginal opening before applying a little pressure and inserting it. With three fingers inside her, he skillfully manoeuvred the cap into position before declaring, "All done!"

"Well, that wasn't too bad." Kelly said.

"I'm glad. You need to keep that inside you for twenty four hours. There's a small string coming out of your vagina. This time tomorrow, give it a slow gently steady tug and the cap should come straight out. If you have any problems with it, go and see your RHA immediately." Dennis instructed.

"OK, so what's next?" Kelly asked.

"You need to stay in that awkward, uncomfortable position for another thirty minutes and I need to get started on some post-inseminattion paperwork." Dennis answered as he clambered down off the bed and walked towards his desk.

For ten or fifteen minutes, Kelly stared silently at the ceiling with her hands slowly circling her belly wondering if perhaps this time she'd be pregnant, what names she liked and how proud her mother would be. She heard Dennis typing away at his computer and looked around the room whilst idly running her fingers through her pubic hair and played with her outer lips. Realising what she was doing, in front of a stranger, she quickly snapped her hands to her sides self‑consciously.

"Should I let you know if I get pregnant?" Kelly asked breaking the silence.

"Thank you, but there's no need." Dennis replied.

"Oh?" Kelly responded quizzically.

"Yes. Your RHA will have booked a follow-up post-insemination appointment. Correct?" Dennis responded.

"Correct." Kelly answered.

"Well, during that appointment, as usual, if you have menstruated, then the database will be updated with a failed impregnation attempt. However, if you have not menstruated, a quick pregnancy test will be administered." Dennis explained.

"OK." Kelly said.

"If the quick test is positive, the database will be updated to register an 'early first trimester' pregnancy and then additional an appointment will be booked for about a month later. At the next appointment, if you still have not menstruated, blood tests will be performed and if your pregnancy is confirmed then the database will be updated once more. If that update happens, I will be notified on my system." Dennis explained pointing at his computer screen.

"Sounds very efficient." Kelly commented.

"It is indeed. I'll also be notified once the offspring has been delivered." Dennis responded as he turned his attention back to continued typing his post-insemination report.

"What's next for you now Dennis?" Kelly asked.

"Give me a sec." Dennis said as he typed a few more keystrokes before turning to Kelly and continuing, "Sorry, I just needed to save that report. Um, today, I have two more clients. I have not checked my diary for tomorrow or overmorrow, but I suspect that they will be much like today and then after that, I pack to leave.

"Pack? Where are you going?" Kelly asked still laying on the bed.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm hoping for an exchange posting." Dennis replied.

"Exchange posting?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, into another global region. In order to facilitate genetic diversity, specialists like me move to another city approximately every twelve months or so." Dennis explained.

"OK, I did not know that." Kelly responded.

"Yes, siring too many offspring in one city could lead to a genetic bottleneck in the future, so we relocate regularly to broaden the gene pool." Dennis said as he stood.

"Smart." Kelly agreed.

"Sometimes we will conduct exchange relocations with another global region to broaden the gene pool even further. But only with regions that are signatories to the 'Open Impregnation Charter'. Dennis explained as he walked over towards Kelly.

"'Open Impregnation Charter'?" Kelly asked.

"Yes, it's an almost global agreement that all women of childbearing age are entitled free impregnation services." Dennis said as he took up a place standing next to the bed.

"I thought that was just normal." Kelly replied.

"Mostly it is, but in some regions, impregnation has become a commercial venture rather than a societal right. In these regions, only the wealthy and influential can afford vetted semen, something that you can just take for granted. Those women who want to breed and contribute to society, but who can't afford the cost of impregnation, need to take their chances with whatever semen they can get their hands on." Dennis explained.

"Really?" Kelly asked looking up at Dennis.

"It's true. The unregulated semen supply is not tested for genetic disorders, there is literally no bloodline recording so maybe a woman takes a risk and gets pregnant from an uncle, or father or brother, who knows‽ I've heard stories that sometimes the semen is not even from the same species." Dennis added gently tapping Kelly on the shoulder.

"Is it time to get up now?" Kelly asked.

"It is indeed. You can put your robe back on and then you're all done here." Dennis replied as he held his hand out to Kelly.

Kelly took Dennis' hand and wiggled her way to the edge of the bed before standing and saying. "Um, thanks Dennis."

"You're welcome Kelly. I hope that things go well for you." Dennis replied.

"Um?" Kelly started.

"Yes?" Dennis asked puzzled.

"Um? Is it, um? Is it OK to give you a hug?" Kelly asked seemingly overcome with shyness once more.

"Yes, of course!" Dennis said as he opened his arms wide.

Seeing this, Kelly moved in close and embraced Dennis. Dennis closed his arms around Kelly and they held that position for a few seconds. Dennis enjoyed the warmth of Kelly's body and the pressure of her breasts as the pushed against his chest.

"Oh!" Kelly said pushing Dennis away in shock.

"What?" Dennis asked.

"We're still both naked." Kelly explained lowering her gaze.

"Indeed we are. Once you're used to it, it's easy to forget. Isn't it?" Dennis responded.

Kelly looked up from Dennis' penis somewhat embarrassed and said, "Yes, I suppose that you're right."

Kelly looked down at the floor and headed over to Dennis' guest chair to collect her robe. With her back turned to Dennis, she put the robe on and secured the waist tie before turning to face Dennis once more.

Dennis stepped towards the door and motioned for Kelly to approach before saying, "I wish you luck in your quest for motherhood Kelly."

Kelly extended her right hand and said, "Thank you for today Dennis, and best of luck with your next assignment."

"Thank you Kelly." Dennis responded as he shook her offered hand.

Dennis closed the door and turned off the indicator sign once Kelly had left and then walked over to the bed. As he began to remove a pillow case, he heard a knock at the door.

"Come in Ruth." Dennis called raising his voice slightly as he continued to fuss with the pillow at hand.

"Dennis! Stop that!" Ruth demanded as she rushed to Dennis' side.

"What?" Dennis asked.

"You know that you don't need to do any of the cleanup after a client." Ruth chastised.

"I know, but sometimes it gives me a sense of closure." Dennis replied continuing unabated.

"All right, all right then. How about a piece of chocolate cake?" Ruth asked not caring that Dennis was still robeless.

"Sounds great, thanks. Oh, and Ruth, before I forget: Those 'mellow mints' have been working wonders. I'll put this in writing, but I think that I'm going to recommend that we consider adopting them for full-time use, they're very effective." Dennis said.

"OK, thank. I'll let the boss know." Ruth replied as she left to fetch cake.

*** Postscript ***

"Just a few more pushes Kelly, we're almost there." the birthing attendant said encouragingly whilst also supporting the baby's head.

Although Kelly's mother and sisters had done their best to explain to her what the experience of childbirth would be like, they had not even come close. The pain was certainly intense and unpleasant, however, nowhere near as agonising or excruciating as she'd been told to expect. What she was not prepared for, however, was the feeling of a tiny human head emerge from between her legs.

Expelling another human being from her body through her vagina was certainly proving to be a surreal experience. Whilst she was grateful for the birthing attendant, she found that her body was doing most of the work on auto-pilot, she just needed to help it along from time to time. When her body indicated the urge to push once again, she happily obliged and gave it her best.

"That's one shoulder." the birthing attendant announced.

Almost immediately, she felt another urge and pushed one last time. This was followed rapidly by a messy, slurping sound and a gush of fluid that eventually slowed and dribbled down around her anus. The intensity of the pain that she had felt moments ago abated somewhat and was replaced by a cooler sensation of the air in the delivery room as well as the overwhelming realisation that she was now a valuable, reproducing, member of society.

"Well done Kelly, welcome your daughter into the world." the attendant said as she placed Kelly's already squirming newborn onto her chest.

"She's beautiful." Kelly said gently stroking her baby's vernix covered nose.

"Have you decided on a name yet?" the attendant asked.

"Oh yes, I had that ready from the day that I discovered that I was pregnant." Kelly paused, looking lovingly at her daughter before looking at the attendant and proudly announcing, "She will be called 'Denise'. Her name will be Denise."