Fiction v Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do that, no problems. How long have they been holding these galas?"

"The first one was for their Silver Anniversary. It was at that gala that Giles proposed to Bridget."

"That's sweet. Wow! Is this your parents' home?"

"Yep. They bought the old home as newlyweds and extended it somewhat. I'll give you the tour."

Knowing Mum was busy in the marquee and Dad, rather sensibly, had agreed to work, I showed Rhys through the home I grew up in. I pointed out the cupboard under the stairs where I used to hide from my brothers and read in and the bookcases in the den that my father tried to pretend was a study, but my mother had a chair in with her craft supplies next to it.

"I think they still escape in here most nights; it's got a stunning breeze that flows through these windows. And this is Mum and Dad's bedroom. It should be presentable. They had the bed custom-built and always encouraged my brothers and me to join them in bed when we were growing up. I can never remember Giles in there now because he was always that much older than me, but it is a place of comfort to me. And this is their en-suite complete with a hot tub that I never ask about."

"It's beautiful. Everything's so white, clean, and fresh and, well, homely. It feels like it's got love seeping out of every crevice. It's hard to describe."

"Yeah. It's funny, for all the focus on Valentines this place oozes love, and I suppose love has always been the focus of the family not just on one day of the year. Mum talks of selling the house sometimes, but they're just idle threats, I can't see her and Dad leaving here."

"Even when it's just the two of them?"

"The grandkids are often over. The pool's through here."

"Now that is gorgeous. Look at the view!"

"You passed Dad's test- I'll have to tell him."

"Tell who?" a big booming voice came from behind us.

"Dad! I didn't know you were home. Happy Birthday! Dad, this is my partner, Rhys Evans. Rhys, this is my father, Charles Hartman."

"It's Charlie, not I'm so glad to meet the man that finally has made my daughter happy."

"She's an easy one to please. I mean, a shoulder rub and a book and she's content!"

"I'm so glad you've found a keeper, darling."

"Thanks, Dad," I said as Rhys brought me in for a hug.

I had not thought about how my family would like Rhys. I mean, I should have expected it with his easy-going attitude and witty personality.

"Now darling, why don't you go back to helping your mother and I'll keep on with Rhys with the tour. I gather he passed the view test?"

"He did, Dad, with flying colours."

"It's stunning, Charlie, I mean, you can see the sea stretch for miles."

Rhys stepped in and kissed me on the cheek, and it was only as I let go of his hand, I realised I had been holding it throughout our tour. It felt so natural.

~*~*~*~*~

"Now you have to go around and identify everyone." Mum joked as she placed her hands on Rhys's shoulders at the pub that evening. Rhys was easily able to name everyone which made them all laugh.

"She's coached you well, Rhys."

"Val speaks so highly of her family that it was almost as if I knew you all before I met you."

"We miss our Valerie, but it's so nice to find she's met someone as delightful as you."

Rhys got on well with all my family and was busy in conversation with Boyd when I saw Giles smile and wink at me from the other end of the table.

"Is Giles drunk?" I asked my Emily, "He keeps winking at me."

"He can see how happy you are and is as thrilled as the rest of us."

"It's early days still, I mean, I don't have the best track record when it comes to relationships. This one might fizzle out like the rest of them."

"I doubt it! Blind Freddy can see how much Rhys adores you. I assume he goes alright where it matters?"

"Emily! Issy can hear!"

"I'll take that as a yes because if it wasn't you would have dumped him by now."

"Maybe he is a dud and I'm only keeping him around to stop all of you from marrying me off to a doctor."

"Yeah right. You know what those long fingers mean! I mean, they look almost longer than Boyd's!"

"Emily! Please!"

"What is my wife going on about now?" Boyd said turning to Emily and kissing her hand.

"Just penises my love," Emily replied causing me to drop my head to the table and wish the ground would open.

"You have a theory, Emily? Is this a medical fact?" I was surprised to see Rhys entering the conversation.

"Long fingers can be a very good indicator of the length of other appendages, yes in my clinical studies."

"Sample size of one I might add!" I exclaimed.

"Boyd, Rhys, put your palms together... Wow! Rhys your fingers are longer than Boyd's! Girl, you must be singing from the hilltops."

"Well, she hasn't complained yet..." I looked at Rhys as he winked at me and couldn't help but smile and laugh.

~*~*~*~*~

"I hope I didn't overstep the mark earlier with Emily and fingers and stuff..."

Rhys and I had made our way to my room after a lovely cup of tea with my parents after we returned from the pub.

"Not at all! I think you handled it perfectly and I was not surprised."

"How are we going to manage tonight?"

"I think it's only sensible that we both try and sleep, and a bed is best for that. I'll take one side and you can take the other. Now I will warn you, I usually sleep naked and even though I'll wear a t-shirt to bed, I have been known to take it off in my sleep."

"That could be interesting."

"Don't get any ideas, unless, well, I mean..."

"I think that would definitely complicate things," Rhys said as he drew me in for another of his wonderful hugs. "Is it ok with you if I just wear my jocks to bed? I'm like you and usually sleep naked."

"Fine by me, I mean I've felt your back putting on sunscreen and I know where you're ticklish anyway."

"Don't start what you don't plan to finish!"

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and put my face cream on and smiled at the thought of sleeping with a man platonically. I could not remember ever having a man in my bed and not being physical with him.

"Bathroom's all yours."

As Rhys was gone, I tried to work out which side of the bed was mine. I had never had a man in bed with me at my parent's place. I had snuck into the pool shed with lovers on occasion, but never actually had sex in my childhood room. I figured I'd face away from the door and that way Rhys could come and climb into bed when he returned, and I would not have to look at him in his jocks.

"You don't want to read for a bit?" Rhys asked as he climbed in next to me.

"I usually do, to get myself sleepy and I've almost finished this novel I'm reading..."

"Go on, grab it. I want to read too you know."

We sat there in the bed together reading until there was a knock at the door.

"Are you two decent?"

"Mother!"

She opened the door and poked her head through.

"Don't you just look the couple? I just wanted to let you know I put extra towels in your bathroom, that's all."

"Thanks, Hills. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, lovers!"

"I'm sorry about her."

"I like her."

"Dad cornered me at dinner and told me how perfect you are."

"I'm not perfect."

"You'll do."

I looked over to see Rhys smiling as he read his book. I finished my novel and ended up hurling it across the room.

"That was the most unsatisfactory finish to a book I've read in ages."

"That bad?"

"Yeah. I mean, nah, I should make you read it and then we can compare notes."

"OK."

"Really?"

"Yes, you've got great taste in novels."

"Can you turn out the light when you've finished?"

"I'm almost done, sorry if I'm keeping you awake."

"It's ok. It's nice having someone I can talk to."

"Do you usually make them leave as soon as they have fulfilled their requirements?"

"I'm usually the one who gets up to leave. I never bring a guy back to my place- too dangerous."

"Hmm. Goodnight."

"Goodnight and thank you again."

"You've thanked me enough I think."

"Well, you really have helped me this weekend and I do appreciate it."

"I happen to think your family is just lovely and am having a most enjoyable time."

Rhys turned out the light and I could feel his back press against mine. I was tired having not slept a lot the night before, and I must have drifted off quite easily. As predicted, I woke to find I had removed not only my t-shirt, but I had rolled my knickers down my legs. Drowsily, I looked at my phone and saw it was not yet 6 so I drifted back to sleep.

I don't recall waking again, but I remember the feeling of absolute arousal as I was being spooned, a hand caressing my breast and a large penis poking between my buttocks. I was sure both of us would later claim we were half asleep, but I felt my bottom move slightly and my legs open, Rhys's cock pressing into my inner folds. We both edged together at the same time as I enveloped his cock and, with one thrust, he was balls deep inside me.

We were both groaning and moaning, and I felt his hand reach down and start rubbing my nub. I could feel my orgasm building and was amazed at how good it felt to have Rhys inside me, our bodies moving in sync. All too soon I exploded in ecstasy and felt Rhys pump away as he orgasmed. Rhys's breathing slowed, and I wondered if he was asleep again. I could feel him shrivelling when all of a sudden, he pushed me away and shrieked under his breath.

"Oh Val, I am so sorry," Rhys was whispering, "I, I was half asleep and, Oh my God, I'm, wow. That was so not planned. I, um, wow. Fuck."

"Yep, that's what we did. Morning." I rolled over and kissed Rhys on the lips. I felt it was the least I could do for waking me up in such a perfect manner.

"You're not angry?"

"Angry? No, not angry. Surprised maybe. I mean, I never thought we'd be so bloody good together."

"It wasn't bad, was it?"

"Not at all! And I am extremely picky. I forgot how nice it was to wake up with someone and be half asleep and feel them arouse you and just become one."

"You were aroused? You're ok?"

"Relax, would you? A girl would have to be aroused for that monster to slip in so easily! Are you always this edgy post-coitus?"

"Well, no, but I mean, usually it's consensual and, well..."

"I felt that was consensual and it was very sensual and at least I can look Emily in the eye today and tell her that her sample size can now be 2 and her theory holds."

"Are you going to be able to look at me at work?"

"What, and not want to rip your clothes off? I'm going to have to be, aren't I?"

"Fuck, that was nice, like, wow!"

"The euphoria's washing over you too?"

"Indeed! No! Contraception?" Fear washed across Rhys's face.

"I've got an IUD. I assume you're clean? You're the first guy who has cum inside me without protection for many, many, many years. Fuck. You're the first guy ever. Congratulations!"

"It's not a title I'll boast about," Rhys laughed as he rubbed my shoulder.

"Perhaps I should get a plaque made for your desk, or a trophy or something!"

"Are you two coming down for breakfast?" Mum was again knocking at our door. "I know you're awake, your father and I heard you downstairs. Your father's still smiling."

"Mother!"

"Well, I lost my bet."

"What bet?"

"I thought you'd be bringing a decoy home. Giles was convinced Rhys is the real deal."

"I am so sorry. I've put you in a shit position. I suppose it's only until Monday. Then we go back to being colleagues and that's that. If you want to find an excuse to head home, I will understand." I found it hard to look Rhys in the eye, for fear of my feelings showing.

"I can't do that to you. Look, I'm excited about spending time with your brothers today. We must be the only doctors and lawyers in the land that don't play golf, but I understand Giles has something special planned. You have fun with your mother and the girls, and remember, I've already booked the first dance with you tonight."

"Not the last?"

"I might be swept off my feet by a dashing doctor, who knows!"

"Thanks for making me laugh and not running after this morning."

"If I knew we were going to be that good together, perhaps I would have put out sooner!"

I threw a pillow at Rhys as I headed for the bathroom. As strange as things were, he was a great choice for my weekend partner, and I knew that if I thought about it deep down, I did not want Monday to come. I needed to put these thoughts far away though and go and enjoy my girls' day, despite wishing I could spend the day with my brothers and Rhys.

"I thought you might have saved water and showered together as we did." My mother and father gazed at each other as if they were newlyweds as I walked into the kitchen, "Honestly, love, I don't think I could have chosen a doctor I know who would be more suited to you than Rhys is. I wish I had a camera on me last night to snap both of you sitting up in bed reading together. It was just perfect. And that chest! I can see what the appeal is- Charlie, he obviously works out, unlike some."

"Thanks, Mum. Happy anniversary you two. I assume it started with a bang by the grins on your faces."

"You can't at least wonder where you got your sex drive from? I'm just glad Rhys makes you as happy as Charlie's made me for the last 40 plus years. He's definitely a keeper like your father."

"He is a decent man, that fellow of yours," Dad barely looked up from the newspaper, "I never realised he lived up here for a while."

I did not know that either and figured I should talk to Rhys about it later.

~*~*~*~*~

"This brings back memories of my wedding, all of us gathered in Gloria's salon getting our fingers and toes done." Emily's wedding had indeed been special, and I was chief bridesmaid and had surprised her by organising the spa morning before it. "We'll have to do it for you too, Val. Just don't let Rhys get away from you. I mean, you two are just perfect together."

"I can't see myself getting married anytime soon, and you know I rarely do these girly things."

"Just you wait. As soon as Rhys pops the question... I mean you're the last of my children --"

"Ah, Mum, what about Henry and Ken?"

"Can you imagine them organising a wedding together? Nothing would get done, they'd be fighting over colour schemes and where to best hang the fairy lights and which brother would be his best man!"

"That would be my Boyd, surely. I mean, Hen was best man for Giles, Giles was best man for Boyd so it must be Boyd's turn."

I was glad I was not going to be sitting near Emily when all was to be revealed that night. It was fun keeping their secret and there was a lot of talk about what Henry and Ken would organise for a wedding.

"Well, they were in the marquee this morning fiddling with things. I did suggest they take yesterday off to help, but no, they left it to us girls as usual. Bridget, I owe Giles money too. He was right and Rhys and Val are the real deal and not a decoy for the weekend."

"I am not getting involved in your schemes Hills. I do suspect that if you hadn't suggested the possibility Giles would have already been thinking it and he'd be losing the bet. I wish you would all stop picking on poor Val. She's a godsend in the school holidays and Millie and Mia adore their aunt."

"Thanks, Bridge. Where are they anyway? I thought they were part of this girls' thing?"

"No, just hair and 'minimal make-up' as per their father. I'm going to pick them up after this. Giles is finding it hard to take now that they're growing up."

"You still haven't told me about my finger theory, Val." Emily was anything if not persistent.

"I'll give you a sample size of 2 then."

"2 what?"

"Cocks, Bridge. Em thinks that if a guy has long fingers he's hung."

"Well add Giles to your list, he's hung like a bloody racehorse."

"Add Charlie too, Em, although his fingers are not as long as his sons, he has kept me very satisfied for over 40 years now. Now, don't we all wish Ken was here too?"

"No, mother, not at all. This is just disgraceful talking about men as if they are stud animals."

"Just wait, Val, it's all us married women have to talk about."

"Speak for yourself, Hills, Giles would be mortified if he knew we were talking about his penis. So, what did you get Charlie for your anniversary?"

"Well for our 30th I got a Brazilian wax job, and whilst he liked it, he said it made little difference to him. I thought about a clit or nipple piercing, but I'm not into pain, so I got him some nice lingerie, and a couple of new toys to add to our collection."

"Oh my God, mother. I now know why I moved away."

"And we all miss you, Val, we really do and would love it if you moved back."

"I know, Mum, I know."

I was amazed at how long it took to get us ladies ready. The talking hardly ever stopped and I learnt more about Bridget and my mother especially than I knew before. I never realised Bridget had not been able to have further children after Mia, or that my mother wanted another child after me, but my father had put his foot down. I should never have doubted that I was meticulously planned from the start according to my mother. It reminded me what a beautiful family I had and made me realise how much I did miss them living so far away.

Dad had been happy to stay behind at home and supervise caterers and the like. Boyd dropped Rhys home and we discovered they had fun playing Laser Tag before all heading to the barber and having a trim and a shave.

"The barber was Ken's idea, but I haven't had a close shave like that in ages." Rhys was rubbing his face with his hand and I had to stroke a finger down to find that it was indeed smooth.

"I thought Ken liked Henry's beard?"

"Yeah, we heard all about it! Hen just had a trim, don't worry."

"Come on you two, enough of that already. You don't want to mess your hair or makeup."

"Your Mum's right and I will say you look incredible!" Rhys planted a kiss on my head making sure not to dislodge anything.

We made our way upstairs to get ready. I had already planned to have a soak in the bathtub and found myself incredibly relaxed as I managed to stick my breasts to my chest with the bunny tape I had been sold, put on my sexy thong, and throw my dress over my head.

"Wow! You look spectacular, I mean, wow!" Rhys almost had a look of shock on his face when he saw me all dressed up.

"Look at you too! I mean, I love a dinner suit. It's the pleats on the shirt and you fill it out well. That red tie, I don't know, it makes your eyes almost bluer if that is possible."

"I never realised you knew I had blue eyes."

"Of course, they're beautiful. Here, I almost forgot, Happy Valentine's Day." I handed Rhys a box with a hand-turned pen that had a heart-shaped inlay along one side. "I saw this and thought of you. I understand the wood is from an old ship which made the pen that little bit more special in my eyes."

"Thank-you, thank-you so much. It's, it's just perfect. Here, happy Valentine's Day." Rhys handed me a small velvet box done up with a ribbon that held some stunning dangly earrings with a deep red stone on the end.

"Oh my gosh, they're perfect, Here, can you help me put them in?"

"They match quite well, even if I do say so myself."

"Rhys, they are stunning. Not too loud, but a little bit of sparkle. Come on, it was a good idea of Hen to organise a photographer. The others will be here any minute."

The photos went off without a hitch. Issy smiled her way through them no matter if she was held by her parents or grandparents. Emily and Bridget insisted Rhys was in all the family photos and Rhys whispered in my ear that he thought the photographer could probably airbrush him out and I needn't worry. I wasn't worrying. I enjoyed having Rhys standing next to me, his hand on my back. The photographer even convinced us to have some snaps of just the two of us. It felt like it was meant to be, so natural as we posed for the camera.