Field Mouse in the City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you afraid, Danny?" Xander asked, placing his hands beside Daniel's head and hovering over the younger man.

"A little." Daniel admitted sheepishly, squirming under Xander and tugging on the handcuffs just a bit.

"Polite, obedient, AND honest?" Xander hummed, grin lecherous. "I'm going to have to thank Venice personally for showing you to me." Moving up, Xander went from between Daniel's legs to straddling his chest and reached over the bed to get a jar from the overhead shelf. His cock was once again directly in front of Daniel's face and Xander's eyes widened a bit when he felt Daniel's lips wrap around the tip. Looking down, Xander grinned at Daniel's nervous face as he swirled his tongue deliciously around the head of his cock. "I might have to let Venice fuck me." He muttered, staying where he was for a bit and letting Daniel do his thing.

Eventually Xander got tired of being teased though and moved back down the bed, nestling once again between Daniel's legs. He scooped a generous gob of lube onto his finger and began to prepare Daniel, moving quickly and expertly to get Daniel slippery and at least somewhat stretched out for his large cock. Xander would be lying if he said he didn't want it to hurt Daniel a little though, so he stopped just short of actually preparing him enough.

Pulling his fingers free, Xander held them in front of Daniel's face. "The lube is edible, so since you like sucking so much, why don't you clean my fingers off for me?" He asked, his tone letting Daniel know that it wasn't really optional.

Flushing, Daniel took Xander's fingers into his mouth and only had a moment to realize it was a trap as Xander grinned before the fingers were pressing against the back of his tongue. Gagging, Daniel squirmed and tears came to the corners of his eyes as Xander dragged his fingers all over his tongue, purposely gagging him several times by pressing too far back. While he coughed and gagged, Daniel tried hard not to bite Xander, not wanting to know what would happen to him if he did. Eventually Xander withdrew his fingers and Daniel coughed a bit more before calming down and catching his breath.

Laughing softly at Daniel's teary eyes, Xander got a tissue from the nightstand and cleaned the saliva from his fingers. Despite his mistreatment of the younger man, Daniel's erection hadn't gone down even a little since he took his shirt off. That was the point at which Daniel had started getting hard and he'd only gotten harder despite everything Xander had done so far. "Thanks, morsel." Xander said casually, grabbing Daniel's thighs and lifting his legs up.

Before Daniel could even think to respond, Xander was slowly forcing his rock hard cock into him. It started off sliding in just fine but as it began to reach deeper than any cock ever had before, Daniel became aware of how much it was stretching him out and whined at the minor amount of pain it was causing him. Xander either didn't notice or, more accurately, Daniel thought, didn't care and just kept going, hilting inside Daniel on the first long thrust.

Once he was fully inside, Xander paused, giving Daniel a moment to feel his full length. He was still rock hard, even the bit of pain from being overstretched hadn't been enough to make Daniel wilt even a little. "What a little slut." Xander hummed, grinning as that made Daniel's cock jerk. "Oh, you like that?"

Swallowing hard, Daniel nodded. "Yes, sir." He whispered, trying to fend off the impending crisis of worrying about what was wrong with himself for enjoying being abused like he was.

"You know," Xander started, pulling his hips back slowly until only the tip of his cock was still inside Daniel. "I usually like being called "master", but--" He slammed his hips forward, pausing as Daniel cried out in pleasure. "--there's just something about that country accent that makes "sir" sound so much dirtier than it is." Xander finished, pulling his hips back slowly again and grinning when Daniel squirmed in anticipation.

At this point Daniel was surprised his pores hadn't started leaking blood from how hard it felt like his face was flushing. Still, embarrassed as he was, Daniel whined softly and tried to no avail to move his hips back into Xander when he took too long to slam in again. Xander laughed at his impatience but appeared to have a merciful streak as he granted Daniel's unspoken request and slammed in again, making Daniel scream once more. His voice was going to be unusable in the morning at this rate. He'd have to feign sickness in order to explain it to his father.

Deciding he'd tormented Daniel enough only because he was also becoming impatient, Xander started a brutal pace, pulling back almost all the way before slamming back in at an almost bruising speed. Daniel was moaning loudly and giving the occasional breathless cry when Xander pushed in too hard or brushed his prostate. He was also squirming quite a bit and tugging hard on the handcuffs keeping him in place, causing the unforgiving metal to cut into his skin. Xander hoped Daniel's father wasn't entirely privy to his son's sex life and that Daniel would have to explain all this to him. He loved it when his toys ended up a little banged up and it was even better when there were concerned loved-ones involved.

They'd barely been going like that for ten minutes when Daniel's breathing got even harder and Xander could see his lean abdominal muscles tensing. Pulling out immediately, Xander watched as Daniel seemed to take minute to realize he was empty. Once it really set in, he whined and wiggled his hips, looking up at Xander questioningly.

"Wh-why did you stop?" Daniel asked breathlessly, having just been about to cum, his cock left twitching and leaking.

"You haven't earned your orgasm yet, silly boy." Xander replied, slowly running the tip of his index fingernail up the underside of Daniel's cock and grinning when it spurted out a bit of pre from the attention.

"Oh." Daniel breathed, swallowing hard as Xander dragged his fingernail back down his shaft. "H-how do I earn it?" He asked tentatively, shivering and letting out a light moan when Xander blew gently on his dick and made it twitch eagerly.

"You could try asking for it nicely." Xander suggested, moving away from Daniel and sitting with one leg crossed over the other, his own cock still rock hard and poking up from his groin.

"M-may I please cum, sir?" Daniel asked softly, face flushed in embarrassment but cock not getting any softer.

Humming in thought, Xander shook his head after a moment. "No, that's not going to do it." He informed, stifling as grin as Daniel pouted at him. Then, before Xander could say anything else, Daniel surprised him by speaking up again.

"May I please cum, master?" He tried again, voice coming out more heavy and desperate.

Cock twitching a bit, Xander grinned animalistically. "Ooh, now THAT was good." He said, getting in between Daniel's legs again and hovering over him with both hands beside his head. "Are you sure you want it though? I think you'll regret it once you have it."

Frowning a bit, Daniel looked at Xander quizzically. "Why?"

"Just a hunch." Xander lied, shrugging casually and still grinning.

Shifting a bit, Daniel swallowed and gave a slow nod. "I-I'm sure." He whispered, shifting and nervously wrapping his legs around Xander's hips. "Please make me cum, master?" Daniel asked softly, not really sure he was doing this right but sure that Xander liked it from the low growling sound he made.

"I warned you." Xander breathed darkly, sliding back into Daniel easily and resuming his previous brutal pace.

Legs tightening around Xander's waist, Daniel threw his head back and moaned loudly even when Xander's teeth sank into his exposed throat. It quickly became too much and Daniel came with a shuddering cry. Xander, however, kept going, and it felt amazing at first, but then it started to hurt. Squirming and whimpering, Daniel tried to use his legs to slow down Xander's pounding hips. "T-too much, pl-please." Daniel whined, gasping and whining highly when Xander grabbed his legs and held them still.

"I warned you." Xander said more firmly, releasing Daniel's neck so he could talk.

Whining more, Daniel tried to squirm out of Xander's grip but it was no use. Between the handcuffs holding his arms, the hands holding his legs, and Xander's pounding keeping him pinned, there was no escape. The overstimulation quickly became too much and Daniel started to cry softly, babbling strings of pleas for Xander to stop as he jerked and squirmed.

That only seemed to spur Xander on though and soon the hyper-sensitivity began to fade, revealing to Daniel a slowly mounting pleasure. This time it took Daniel much longer to reach his peek and when he began to shudder, his muscles spasming, Xander slowed down. "Do you want to cum again, morsel?" He asked tauntingly, grinning as Daniel looked torn. Leaning in closer to the uncertain man, Xander dropped his voice to a whisper. "Here, I'll help since you're so cute. I'm definitely not done yet." He breathed, hips still moving in a slow, teasing pace.

Biting his lip, Daniel looked down at his straining cock and then up at Xander's cruel smirk. He debated with himself for a bit while Xander's slow thrusts slowly drove him mad and then gave a slow nod.

Eyes widening in surprise, Xander actually stopped thrusting. "Seriously?" He asked, looking down at Daniel like he was crazy. "You know I won't stop. It's going to hurt again."

Squirming, Daniel looked away, unable to meet Xander's gaze as he came to a sinking realization. "I-I liked it-- when you-when you wouldn't stop." He peeped, feeling almost afraid of himself as he pondered how deep his own perversions ran. "It hurt, but-but I wanna do it again." Swallowing hard and trying not to think about what he was doing, Daniel finally looked at Xander again. "Please, master? Make me cum again?"

Laughing softly in a disbelieving way, Xander shook his head softly. "You're a fucking freak, morsel. If you don't be careful, you're going to get yourself into alot of trouble with this appetite of yours." He warned, deciding the time for talk was over as he pulled out and turned Daniel onto his stomach. Xander pushed the younger man's legs under him and spread them wide, slamming back into his ass and picking back up his brutal pace.

Unable to dwell on Xander's warning as he resumed fucking him senseless, Daniel moaned loudly, his arms now crossed above him aching from the new position and from all the tugging on them he'd been doing. Once again he came, but this time Daniel's stomach knotted up a bit in anticipation about mid-orgasm and he whined desperately once the over-sensitivity kicked in. He began to regret his decision once more as the pain built and soon he was begging Xander to stop and trying to escape again.

Like last time, it didn't work, Xander only seeming to move faster as Daniel begged him to stop. Then, much more slowly than the time before, the pain ebbed away and Daniel was finding it hard to breathe as the pleasure took hold of him again. Daniel wasn't sure if he was doing more moaning or breathless sobbing this time around, but it must've been working for Xander, whatever it was, because this time when Daniel felt his orgasm approaching, Xander didn't stop to ask him if he wanted it.

At first Daniel was afraid Xander was just going to assume he wanted to be overstimulated again, but then, much to his great relief, the larger man came shortly after he himself had his third orgasm. The world tilted and went black and for awhile, everything was okay. Then Daniel came back to himself and moaned quietly in pain. His everything hurt.

It took Daniel a long time to realize his hands were free and an even longer time to realize he was being held in impossibly strong arms against an impossibly warm body. Slowly, Daniel pulled his hands to himself despite them already being pressed to his chest and rubbed his bruised wrists gingerly. A bottle was pressed to his lips and Daniel opened his mouth without thinking, moaning softly in relief as water washed down his destroyed throat.

Smiling a bit, Xander helped Daniel drink with one hand and rubbed his sweaty back with the other. "You did incredibly, Daniel." He said softly, setting the bottle aside once Daniel finished it and running his fingers gently through Daniel's tangled hair with his now-free hand. "But give my warning some thought, alright? Not every stranger is going to treat you nicely after they hurt you. Some people will just hurt you." Feeling Daniel nod weakly, Xander kissed the smaller man's head and then set him aside, getting up.

"There's pain killers in the bathroom." Xander informed, pointing to the door across the room when Daniel looked up. "You should try to clean yourself up some before you leave." He said, getting dressed. "It won't be easy, but it'll only be harder if you wait." Xander started walking towards the door when Daniel's destroyed voice made him pause.

"Wait!" Daniel called weakly, managing to sit up so he could look at Xander. "I-- I really enjoyed-- this." He said softly, shifting uncomfortably on his sore ass. "Would-would you tell your sister I said thank you?"

Laughing softly, Xander looked over his shoulder at Daniel, an almost find smile on his face. "Sure, morsel." He replied, leaving and closing the door behind him.

The next half an hour or so was a blur of pain and hot water and before Daniel knew it, he was taking a cab home. The night had ended up being much more than Daniel had started off wanting, but he was oddly satisfied as he limped up the stairs as quietly as he could to his room. He managed to strip down to his boxers and then collapsed into bed, falling asleep almost instantly. The next morning was going to be hard, but with the debt looming over his and Bill's head finally cleared up, maybe it wouldn't be SO bad. Maybe it'd be worth the pain.


12