Field Observations

Story Info
Frustrated athlete gets ogled and teased by a sexy coed.
10k words
4.79
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rojji
rojji
10 Followers

Dominic sat at the table staring at the menu in front of him without seeing any of the words. Alicia was underneath the table hidden by the tablecloth getting a clear view of his muscular thighs and large bulge hidden by the thin fabric of his shorts. For the second time that day, she noticed how obvious it was that he was going commando. The outline of the head of his dick showed clearly near the bottom of the bulge; his soft member wrapped down the front of his large sack beneath the cloth. She bit her lip as she crawled towards his crotch. He felt her nails make lines up the inside of his thighs towards his impressive bulge.

"What are you doing?!" Dominic hissed while surreptitiously looking around. "If anyone sees you we're fucked!"

Luckily no one was looking, so he risked a glance underneath the table cover. Alicia looked up at him from between his legs with twinkling eyes. Her cute crooked smile became incredibly sexy as she licked and bit her lip. Dominic looked past her face to the gap provided by the loose tank top. Her caramel skin flowed to two beautiful swells and an inviting valley between simple skin-colored bra that barely hid her nipples. He swallowed hard as his swimsuit tightened.

"I just need to confirm some observations I made earlier today, Dominic." She said matter of factly, despite her face showing nothing but mischief. Her nails made their way to the top of his thighs before she stopped touching him. "You owe me, remember? Just pretend I'm not even here," she whispered as her finger came down on the growing bulge.

She prodded his still soft package and watched as it began to strain against the seams. Alicia traced his dick from top to bottom before fully encompassing it in her right hand. Her eyes were glued to the growing shape as she teased him with her fingers and nails, and she was treated with the sight of his dick sliding down his right leg as Dominic adjusted his position on his chair. Alicia's wet lips parted and her mouth went dry as she watched the bulge continue to lengthen and thicken down his leg. Dominic's cock was the biggest she'd ever seen, and looked enormous in his light blue shorts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier that day.

"Alright class, listen up! We're here for field observation only. If I see any of you at a bar with a drink, flirting with party-goers, or god-forbid swimming on the beach, you will not receive credit! Keep the lecture notes in mind while making your observations, and be sure to integrate the chapter outline questions. Ok then, we will meet back here at 12:30 for a lunch break and to see how everyone's doing."

Professor Janice McKinney had a hard time getting her voice to carry over the music, laughter, yells, and screams of all the spring breakers, but she was confident all of her students had heard her. After all, these were the ones who cared enough about their poor grades to show up for extra credit during spring break. It had to mean something that they were here instead of the other side of this observational assignment.

The heat was starting to get oppressive with the sun beating down on her pale skin, and she moved under a building awning to tie her copper hair into a low ponytail. Her green eyes moved over all of the students from her sociology course as they spread out through the crowded boardwalk. She made eye contact with Dominic, who hadn't moved since she stopped talking. Dominic had obviously been checking her out like usual, as he looked away hastily once their eyes met.

"Very subtle," she muttered to herself, shaking her head. At least he was easy on the eyes. Janice knew he was an athlete, but not sure what sport. At 6'5" with broad shoulders and a muscular build, he was easy to keep an eye on as he moved through the crowd. She put her wide brimmed hat on her head and pulled on her beach shawl, then proceeded to move through the crowd to keep an eye on her students.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic disliked crowds. The press of people around him, the smell, the noise, and all the other things that flooded his senses caused him nothing but stress. He continued to move slowly through the crowd looking for an open place to set up with his notebook, when he felt someone crash into him from the side. The impact didn't bother him, but the giant plastic novelty cup full of ice cold liquid that spilled all over his front made him take a sharp breath.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SOOOO SORRY!" Cried a high-pitched voice. Dom looked down at a small young woman with dark hair and eyes who had covered him with the blue drink from his chest to his knees. His white t-shirt and gym shorts were ruined. He felt the cold liquid soaking through his underwear as the strong smell of tequila hit his nose. Fucking wonderful.

The girl was obviously drunk and she ineffectively tried to pat down his shirt to clean it off him. He pushed past her with a curt, "It's fine," as her fingers lingered on his midsection. "Hey! Do you wanna..." her voice was lost to him as he pushed through the crowd. "Fucking wonderful" he repeated out loud. Dominic made his way to a boutique that seemed to be selling clothes, specifically swimwear. After looking over their wares, he settled on the cheapest thing he could find that would fit him: thin light blue boardshorts, and a white tank top.

He brought them to the register, "Can I use your changing room to change into these now?" He asked the woman behind the register.

"Sure thing, hun. Here, take this bag for your old clothes. The changing room is down there," the tan, older woman said as she pointed to the back of the shop.

He made his way to the room, which was more of a booth with curtains on all sides. The front curtain had a small cloth loop to use to keep it closed while customers changed. He tried to close the front curtain, but noticed there was still a decent sized gap. Nothing to be done about it, he peeled off his sticky clothes and changed into his new outfit. It was a bit tight on him, specifically the shorts. His legs and glutes had always been a problem when shopping for clothes. These shorts, however, seemed to be tight in the front and his large member was pretty noticeable running down the right side of the shorts. He pulled at them, but no matter how he tried, the bulge was fairly obvious. Sighing, he opened the curtain and started to make his way out of the shop to finish his project for extra credit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alicia had found a good spot to watch her fellow university students interact with each other. She made notes about her observations, writing down anything that caught her eye. As she was watching a group of girls interact, she noticed a large shape moving through the crowd. He had dark hair, dark eyes, and a tan complexion. Dominic always caught her eye in class and she had been trying to get to know him throughout the semester, but he seemed to refuse to open up.

She noticed that he had a large blue stain down the front of his shirt and shorts, making them cling to his hard stomach and now noticeable bulge between his legs. Her eyes grew wide and she moved to a spot to keep an eye on him as he walked into a shop. Dominic stopped and seemed to grab the first tank top and pair of shorts that caught his eye. Going to the front, he purchased them, spoke to the lady, then went to the back to a small curtained off booth. From where Alicia stood, she could still see easily into the gap in the curtain. Unable to look away, she saw Dominic peel off his sticky white shirt revealing a muscular back and shoulders. The angle prevented her from seeing his front, so she was treated to his nice meaty ass as he pulled off his shorts and underwear. He looked really good naked, she thought. Really good.

Alicia was turned on and very curious about what Dominic had between his legs. He pulled up the light blue shorts, tight across his ass and did up the front. He shrugged on the tank top then turned and pulled the curtain open. Alicia's eyes went directly to Dominic's crotch and noticed a significant bulge down the right side of his shorts. He pulled at the crotch of the shorts, but it made no difference. His cock was on display for anyone with a mind to look for it. Alicia felt a heat rising in her, and she decided to redouble her efforts to "get to know him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Dominic walked out of the store, he saw the small girl who spilled the drink on him looking around. He was about to turn and walk away when she spotted him and ran up to him with an embarrassed smile.

"Hey! You ran off before I could say sorry! I'm so sorry about what happened... I was pushed from behind and, well, you know. Are you OK?" She kept smiling as she explained this, then looked down at his change of clothes with her question. Dominic thought he saw her linger on his crotch.

"Yea, I'm good. Don't worry about it, shit happens." He said flatly. Dominic wasn't in the mood for this, he had to hurry up and get started on this project otherwise he'd end up failing this class.

The girl reached out and touched his forearm, "Let me pay for your clothes, at least, since it was my fault and all! Plus, I think you look better like this anyways," while flashing him a look.

"Ok. They were about $30.00." Dominic replied flatly, again. The young woman faltered as the smile disappeared from her face.

"Wait, you actually want me to pay for your clothes?" She asked him, surprised.

"You offered." Replied Dominic.

"Yea, but you're not actually supposed to accept! I was just being nice!"

"So you're not going to give me $30, then?" Dominic asked as flat as ever.

"Oh my god, you're such an asshole. Fine, here's your $30, dick." She spat the words at him and shoved a crumpled wad of bills in his hand, then stormed away.

A smile pulled at the side of Dominic's mouth as the girl stomped away through the crowd. He probably shouldn't be so rude, but it had been a rough week. Recently turned single and the threat of losing his starting outside linebacker position, he didn't much care for what strange women thought of him.

"I see things are going well, Dominic." A sharp voice cut through the den of sounds and voices. His head snapped around and saw Professor McKinney standing a few feet away watching him.

"Professor, I was just-"

"Testing something we were working on!" Cut in a different, perky voice. Alicia skipped to his side and looked at the professor.

"We noticed that the woman was attempting to draw Dominic's attention, so we applied the principles of behavioral attractiveness shown in chapter 14." Alicia rattled and explained to the skeptical looking instructor.

"Dominic was helping me record some observations since I was having a hard time spotting them on my own. He actually volunteered to apply the theories from the book himself to give me a better understanding! Thanks, Dom." She beamed up at him with a cute smile.

"Yea, not a problem." Dom managed to reply fairly quickly.

"Alright then, get back to it," Professor McKinney said, still looking somewhat unbelieving.

Alicia pulled Dominic away by his elbow and he followed her quietly. When they were far enough away to not be overheard she squeezed his arm and moved in front of him.

"You're welcome!" She said with a smug smile. "I think it's safe to say you owe me one."

"What the hell? I didn't ask for your help. I don't owe you anything!" Dominic replied. He knew he should be thankful, but he was not in the mood for this game.

"Oh come on, I totally saved your butt back there! You need this extra credit as much as I do, don't lie. What if McKinney thought you were flirting with the girl instead or something? You were screwed and I totally saved you. I think you at least owe me lunch." She gave him her cutest smile, looking up at him with her winningest eyes.

Dominic was quiet for a long moment as he looked down at her face. She was actually pretty damn cute: tanned skin, some freckles under her light brown eyes, and a really cute mouth. He had some ideas of what she could do with that mouth...

"Fine," Dominic replied with a sigh. "I'll buy you lunch when we group up at 12:30. Then we're even, right?"

"Deal!" Alicia replied cheerily. "Good luck out there, and try not to get any more drinks spilled on ya." With a wink, she turned away and sashayed away from him. Dominic watched her toned legs as she walked away. As he was obviously checking out her ass, she looked over her shoulder at him and caught him with a knowing smile.

"Damn." Dominic muttered as he turned away. How long had it been since he was laid? Long-distance relationships were shit, and maybe it was for the best that it ended. He could actually feel a woman against him again instead of the webcam sex sessions he was used to with his ex. He felt his cock starting to thicken thinking about Alicia's cute face and great body. His bulge became more and more obvious as his visible dickhead grew fatter and fatter under his shorts.

No one around him seemed to notice, however, except for Alicia who was again spying on him from across the street. She was warm between her legs now watching Dominic's obvious bulge shifting and bouncing underneath his shorts as he walked. Alicia always loved going to beaches and pools to get glimpses of bulges in wet swimsuits, and her eyes were feasting today. She didn't get much else done for her classwork in the next hour as her mind and glances constantly returned to Dominic, or more specifically, his crotch.

Dominic, on the other hand, redoubled his efforts to get the work done: he needed a passing grade in the class otherwise his GPA would dip dangerously close to the limit of maintaining his eligibility to be on the team. He pulled out his phone and feverishly wrote notes and observations on those around him, not really knowing if any of this would be useful. An hour passed fairly quickly once he focused on the task, and before long it was close to lunchtime.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominic approached the restaurant the group had initially met at and saw Alicia was already sitting at a table set apart from the others waving to catch his eye. It was a decent bistro with circular tables under a shaded area outside for dining. The rest of the class took up 5 tables near the entrance, and Alicia was sitting 3 tables away in the corner of the area. He nodded at the professor as he walked by her talking to a couple of his classmates. She acknowledged him, but focused on the students in front of her.

He sat down heavily in the lounge chair across from Alicia, and shifted back until he was leaning far back in his chair.

"Hi!" chirped Alicia.

"Hey. About earlier... Thanks. I guess I do owe you, so it's on me like I promised. What do you want?" He replied, attempting to be civil despite his sour mood. Being as horny as he was wasn't helping him feel better about recent events.

"Oh, I knew you'd come around! In that case.... I think I'll get the surf-and-turf special" Alicia said with a playful smile. "Or maybe just a big steak... There's something about the beach that makes a girl want a big piece of meat, you know?"

Dominic looked at her after the last statement, seeing if she was seriously saying something so ridiculous. Alicia was completely interested in her menu, however, seeming to have said it in complete innocence. His cock was still reacting to the statement, though, and he felt a stirring under the table cloth in his crotch. He really needed to get laid, he thought.

"Uh, right. Wait, no, I'm not paying for that! Get something from the lunch menu. Seriously." Dom was frowning as he returned to studying the menu.

"Fine," Alicia whined exaggeratedly. "But I guess the footlong looks really good..."

"Are you serious? Are you messing with me? Big piece of meat, now footlong?" Dom was tired of this game.

"What?" Alicia was the perfect picture of innocence, and looked adorable with her pouty lips and wide eyes. "But that does remind me..." And she slipped under the tablecloth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her hands felt really good on his dick... Really good. This was the first hand to touch his cock in 6 months, and the thin shorts weren't doing anything to block the sensations. He felt Alicia playing with his dick at first, slowly tracing it up and down with her fingers and nails. Dominic had to shift as his shorts became uncomfortable trapping the large member growing between his legs. As he did, he felt his cock slip down the right pant-leg of the shorts. Alicia's hand immediately caressed his growing shaft and rubbed its entirety repeatedly with her small hand. Her other hand made its way to the growing head of his cock, tracing circles on the soft, sensitive flesh through the fabric. He involuntarily let out a groan and leaned further back in his chair while looking around.

Unfortunately, a waitress standing nearby saw him and made eye contact approaching while pulling out her pad. Dominic froze in his lounging position, lower-body under the tablecloth of the table. He did not want to get caught getting a handjob in public during a school trip.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asked. She had her blonde hair pulled back, and her pale skin contrasted against the numerous tattoos running up and down her visible arms.

"N-no. Not yet. Thank you." Dominic said a bit more throatily than he wanted.

She didn't seem to notice and gave him a smile and walked away letting him know to call her when he was ready.

"Alicia, if McKinney finds out we're both going to fail! You need to cut that shit out, now!" Dominic pleaded in a sharp whisper. He was rock hard now, his fat cock making its way past the halfway point to his knee. This might have been the hardest he's ever been. What the hell was she doing with her hands?

"I guess you'll have to act natural then! Can you order me the footlong? Oh wait, I guess I already have one." Alicia giggled quietly at her own joke. "But really, just order me whatever. I think I'll be down here for a bit longer..."

She continued her ministrations, alternating between slowly rubbing her hand up the shaft to lightly trace his large balls with her nails. Then tracing down his shaft, and switching between a firm rubbing of his cock or using her nails. Her other hand was tracing shapes into his cock head and giving it a light squeeze every once in a while. She was fascinated with his huge member. It was throbbing, veins visible through the shorts and the shaft alone stretched at least 3 hand widths. There was a dark spot forming on the fabric as his precum was beginning to dampen the fabric.

"Have you had enough time to decide yet?"

The voice made his whole body tense and he looked quickly at the waitress who had seemingly snuck on him while he was distracted.

"Uh, yea. I'll have the chicken sandwich and the club platter for h- uh, I mean a friend who's meeting me here." Dominic was struggling to seem normal, but luckily the waitress was distracted or uninterested in his weird mannerisms.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back!" The waitress made her way from the table and Dominic stared at her ass as she walked away. He would fuck just about anyone right now.

"Hey, that's actually what I wanted. Good job!" Alicia rewarded him with a firm squeeze and stroked down his shaft. He felt the precum being milked out of his prick and groaned as softly as he could. His pleasure was short-lived, however, as he saw Professor McKinney finishing talking to the group of students and making her way to his table. Still frozen with the fear of being caught, he stared horrified as she approached.

rojji
rojji
10 Followers