Field Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic stood up, cock on display down his thigh and pulled Alicia into him for a full on kiss. It was hungry and ravenous, and drew the attention of others in the restaurant. Alicia attacked his mouth back hungrily before he pulled away. He grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the fenced in dining area. They passed numerous people, mostly women, who were staring at him and the vulgar display in his shorts. Dominic had enough of this teasing and playing. As soon as the professor said he got the extra credit, it was as if the bindings trapping him were broken. He was going to fuck Alicia in submission and make her his.

Alicia was a little scared by the intensity Dom showed as he pulled her with him, but her arousal drowned out that part of her brain. All of her teasing had built up to this, and she was soaking wet anticipating that massive cock sliding into her pussy. He took her to the parking lot, specifically to his 2010 SUV.

"Get in. I know a spot around here we can go." Dominic told her as he walked around the vehicle.

They got in and once the doors closed, Alicia's lips and hands attacked Dominic. She clawed the draw string to his shorts while Dominic lifted his hips and started pulling them down. They worked together, somewhat awkwardly, until his semi-erect cock came free with a slap against his thigh. Alicia had to break away from their kiss to see what made the noise and initially caught her attention. Her eyes grew wide and she simultaneously covered her mouth and reached for his member.

"Holy shit! It's so big... oh my god. I know you were big but you're already bigger than any other guy I've been with and you're not even hard!" Alicia continued her stream of consciousness as she caressed and lifted his thickness. It was almost halfway to his thighs and continuing to grow. "Are you seriously a footlong? You should be a pornstar. Oh my god. I can't believe it... this is crazy! Oh, it's so warm and soft..."

Alicia's stream of words came to soft end as she leaned over and started licking around Dom's rapidly growing helmet. Dominic's series of moans and grunts ended as he took in a sharp breath as she sucked him into her mouth. The wet heat around his dick felt amazing and he could barely get out of the parking lot without crashing.

Dominic tore out of the parking lot and made record time to the scenic lookout on the cliffs above the beach. There was a line of cars parked on the side of the road like usual, but a spot was open near the path he wanted to take Alicia. He almost decided to let her finish the job in the car as she greedily lapped up the precum leaking out of him in a continuous stream, interrupted by moments where she attempted to get him more than halfway into her mouth.

"Fuck, Alicia, that feels amazing. But come on, let's go to the spot I told you about." Alicia looked up at him with sad puppy eyes and that crooked smile. Dominic's large hand cupped her cheek and pulled her lips to his as they kissed again and she stroked his granite rod. He pulled back and looked at Alicia.

"This is a spot my grandpa showed me when I was a kid. It's got a great view, but the best part is no one can see you up there. It's about a 10 minute walk, but it's worth it trust me." Dominic was holding her face close and his other hand was trailing up her thighs towards her heated womanhood. She spread her legs and he pressed his hand over her crotch and started gently rubbing. Alicia could only nod at what he said and bite her lip.

They left the car and started up the trail. Alicia's skin felt electric and her thighs were growing slippery. Dominic was focused on the goal of arriving at the spot his grandfather had shown him years ago. No one else seemed to go there, and he knew they'd have plenty of privacy. After 5 minutes of walking, Alicia started to question her choice to follow a large, incredibly horny young man into the wilderness. She kept getting distracted whenever Dominic would turn around and talk to her though... The towel was obscene! She could have camped out underneath the tent it was making, and she convinced herself that she knew Dominic well enough from class that it should be fine. The fact that she hadn't had a good dick in almost half a year may have also contributed to her decision.

So, instead she decided to deftly remove his towel and hold it behind her. Dominic swung around so fast his member swatted her stomach. It actually hurt a little! "Hey! Give it back."

"Make me," she replied, looking him straight in the eyes. And then her eyes dropped to his cock leaving stains on her tank top with its precum. The veins throbbed with his heartbeat.

Dominic paused, then decided on another course of action. He ducked low, picked her up on his shoulder and continued up the path. He was almost there and he couldn't wait any longer.

Alicia shrieked and laughed as he smacked her ass and continued around another rock. She swatted at his firm butt, which was so damn sexy to see naked and flexing as he walked. After a minute of joking and laughing, he set her down. To Alicia's disappointment, the fun and games made him soften a little bit. Dominic pulled her into another kiss and gently took the towel from her hands.

"We're here. Look." Dominic pointed behind her.

They were on top of a flat rock that was roughly 20 feet across, and 30 feet towards the edge of the cliff. The rock was a different color than the landscape around it, and it was surprisingly warm to the touch. Alicia looked at the view in front of her, another 200 feet of rough rocks before waves crashed below them.

"Wow, ok. You were right. I'm glad I waited... This spot is amazing!" Alicia beamed at him and he returned the smile. The first genuinely happy smile he had in a long time. Dominic always felt better here.

"Right? Now bring that sexy ass over here." Dominic laid the towel down while staring at Alicia. He took off his tank top and was now totally naked. Alicia smiled at him with smoky eyes and sashayed her way to him. He took off her tank top and then they kissed. It was a deep and hungry kiss with Alicia biting at his lips, and him teasing her tongue with his. He kissed his way down her jaw and down her neck as she removed her bra.

Her hard nipples topped full, caramel colored breasts, and he saw they were only slightly darker than her skin. Dominic wasted no time and dropped to his knees while he kissed the fullness of her chest. His hands undid her shorts and slid them down over her full, firm ass, and he caressed the back of her thighs. His lips and tongue locked onto her nipple and he gave her exposed cheeks a firm slap before gripping them hard. Dominic gently sucked her nipples between his teeth and grazed the hard bud while his hands slid her thong down between her ankles.

Dominic's strong hands pulled her closer by the waist and guided her to lay on the towel. She had just laid down before he continued to flick, bite, and suck on her hard nipples while his hand explored her trimmed bush. Her heavy breathing turned into moans as he ran his nails through her pubes, and then used his finger tips to trace the outside of her lips. Alicia was absolutely soaked and increased her breathy moans of pleasure as Dominic traced her wet pussy lips. He gently stroked his middle finger directly over her slit, purposefully avoiding her clit, and gently pushed into her.

"Oh fuck..." Alicia cooed as her hand went to the back of his head.

His head was beginning its path south to join the exploring finger. His finger gently explored and pressed against the walls inside her. Dominic found what he was looking for when Alicia's hip rolled under his hands as he applied pressure to the top wall of her pussy. His ring finger was now sufficiently wet, so he slid that one in too, eliciting another moan. He finger-fucked her with slightly curved fingers and was rewarded with curses and heavy breathing.

Dominic's mouth finally made its meandering way to her womanhood, and he began planting soft kisses to the hood of her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck, don't stop. Just like that. I'm going to cum already. Oh fuck." Alicia's mind was empty. The stream of pleasure like jolts of electricity through her system. Dominic continued what he was doing, but sped up his hand a little, and gave firmer kisses.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck. Oh my god. Fuck! I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING!" Echoed off the boulders and cliffs around them as Alicia's body went stiff. Her legs trapped Dominic's head and hand, but he continued his ministrations as best as he could. Sweat beaded on her body as her muscles continued to flex. Her pussy walls contracted hard on his fingers and another gush of liquid coated his hands. Her hips bucked several more times, before her entire body relaxed underneath Dominic.

"God, that was amazing. Don't stop, I can go again," Alicia said between gulps of air. She lifted her head and made one of her cute smiles at Dominic while running her hands through his hair. He didn't need anymore encouragement, but that spurred him on. He put two fingers in her again, and then slipped a third, now slick with her juices. His tongue lapped up her wetness and began to attack her clit directly.

"Oooooooh fuck yessss." Alicia hissed as her hips started rocking to meet Dominic's lips. She stopped him after another minute by pulling him up to her. "I want to cum on that big dick next."

Never one to disappoint, he slipped his fingers out and kissed his way back up to her lips. Her body was hot to the touch and her kisses were a blazing inferno. She attacked his mouth, biting his lips and fighting his tongue with hers. Dominic lined up his rock-hard cock with her waiting pussy. Their juices started to mix as the tip of his member brushed against her lips. Alicia lifted her hips and his cock slid up the outside of her lips, pushing against her clit and getting coated in their concoction of fluids. Dominic grinded his stiff, hot member between them sliding it up and down.

"Oh fuck. You're so hard. Fuck me, Dom. Fuck me with that big cock." Alicia whispered during a break in their kisses. Their foreheads were pressed against one another, eyes closed in passion and anticipation. Dominic obliged and adjusted his hips to line his cock up with her. He gently pushed into her, his thick head spreading her soaked lips. Alicia gasped. He was so thick! Was he going to be too thick? Her pussy was as wet as possible and she still felt some resistance. Dominic was staring at her and saw the surprise on her face. He loved that moment. He loved having a big dick most of the time, and these moments made up for any inconveniences.

"You ok?" Dominic asked with a small grin. He started to slowly pull his plum-sized head out of her wet tunnel.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm ok. Keep going," Alicia said before making eye contact and smiling, "You're so fucking big!"

Dominic smiled, kissed her, and slowly started pushing back into her. He went a little further each time before he pulled back to his last inch. Every new inch pushed into her elicited a string of curses, sighs, or moans from Alicia, and a feeling of power and pleasure to Dominic. When he was roughly three-fourths of the way down his shaft, he felt a wall against the tip of his dick. He pulled all the way back and pushed into the same spot again gently. His last girlfriend made it very clear that women do not like to have their cervix bruised by a giant cock attached to an overeager boy.

"I'm so full... oh my god. I can feel you all the way up in me." Alicia was amazed. Some of her last partners had been thick, but not as thick as the cock stretching her now. Some of them had been long, but not long enough to fully push against her womb like the cock penetrating her now. It felt amazing. Dominic continued to slowly pull out and fill her to the exact length of her pussy. She kissed him. He moaned into her mouth while squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. Alicia felt amazing. But the distinct lack of attention on her clit was holding her back from the orgasm that was building in her body. She was starting to get frustrated.

Alicia reached down to play with her clit and noticed the gap between their bodies when he pushed all the way into her. She looked down.

"Oh my god, you're not all the way in?!" Alicia reached down and realized she could almost grip her entire hand around the amount of shaft outside of her.

"Yeah... You feel amazing," Dominic said and kissed her. Some women got weird about not being able to take it all, in his experience. He didn't want to ruin a good thing, especially since he was getting close to cumming himself.

Dominic started to speed up and Alicia just was lost again to the feelings of the hot, massive, incredibly hard cock filling her up repeatedly. Her fingers went to her clit and began to rub aggressively, much harder than she normally played with herself. Dom was getting close to the brink when Alicia's pussy tightened around him. Her entire body knotted up as her muscles flexed as her next orgasm began. A fire that was stoked by Dom's fingers was now raging through her body. His cock was gasoline. Alicia went over the edge as her mouth shot open in a silent scream. Her body bucked beneath him and she dug her nails into his back.

Dominic was already over the edge when she came around his cock, and her pussy urged him to release his seed. His cock grew even harder and hotter as he pushed into her, pressing almost uncomfortably on her womb as his first blast of cum coated her insides. This wasn't the prolonged blasts with some space between like his normal orgasms. One shot fired right after another, his balls desperate to fill this woman with him. Each shot seemed to last longer than normal and the short space between made it almost too sensitive to remain inside.

Alicia's body reacted to being filled with cum by rolling into another orgasm. She was nearly unconscious when her body finally relaxed, but began to flex and jerk as the waves of ecstasy began again. His cum was so hot inside of her. Somewhere inside her head she realized he was shooting a massive amount of semen into her, so much that it was already leaking out. And still more came as his cock flexed and jerked to match her pussy squeezing and coaxing. Dominic's extended orgasm kept the couple tense and tight in embrace as they kissed and groaned through wave after wave, pulse after pulse of ecstasy.

Finally, Dominic's cock began to relax and the final effort from his balls ended the best orgasm of his life. The teasing after months of celibacy was the perfect recipe for his monster of a finish. He looked down at Alicia and saw her flushed body beneath him. She looked relaxed, if a little tired. Alicia cracked open an eye and saw him looking down at her. They smiled at each other and Dominic kissed her as he slid his slightly softened member out of her. Alicia sighed a little as his warmth left her. She felt his fluids leaking from her as they pressed together tightly and kissed.

Dominic rolled off of her eventually onto the warm stone. He laid back looking up at the sky and thought back onto the day. Alicia was an incredible tease, a good lay, beautiful, and seemed fun to be around (if a little crazy). He wasn't sure what to make of everything that happened, but he was realizing that his initial frustration and anger during the day was gone. Dominic would pass the class, get his starting position back, and might have found an outlet for his pent up sexual energy. He smiled and turned to look at the minx laying next to him.

She was a relaxed mess of sexy femininity. Her eyes were still closed, but a contented smile was on her face. Dark hair was matted to her head and she glistened lightly with sweat. Dominic felt a warmth flowing back into his half-hard cock as he looked at her body again. Her chest seemed to defy gravity as they only flattened slightly despite her lying on her back. His eyes traced over her toned stomach that flared to gorgeously round hips, and thick fit thighs.

"That was exactly what I needed." Dominic said with a chuckle.