Field Observations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dominic. How are your observations going? Do you mind if I sit down?" She was cordial but authoritative in tone.

"Uh, actually-" but she had already sat down. He felt the hands leave his dick and saw the table cloth move to his right, opposite of where the instructor sat down. She didn't seem to have noticed so he remained as still as he could, doing his best to not draw any attention to the small woman hiding under the table.

"Where's Alicia? Weren't you working with her on your observations?" Her focus was completely on him and he fought the desire to sit upright for fear of disturbing the table cloth.

"She, uh, had to use the bathroom, but I ordered for her. She should be back soon." The end of his sentence came out strange as he felt hands sneaking across his right thigh to grip his cock in two hands.

"Well, I wanted to speak to both of you, but it's fine. So, show me your notes and tell me what you've seen so far."

Dominic did his best to act natural, showing her the notes in his notebook as she gave her approval and some criticism. Overall she seemed pleased with his observations and didn't take notice of the activities under the table. Alicia never stopped gently stroking or playing with his cock and he was damn proud of how natural he sounded. Cock straining against his shorts, balls feeling fuller and fuller by the minute, he had a legitimate conversation about behavioral psychology and even remembered some terminology from his textbook. God damn I deserve this extra credit.

"Well, before the food gets here, I did want to demonstrate something about body language that you made note of. Can you stand up for me for a moment?"

Panic shot through Dominic's body. If he stood up right now, it would be a disaster. He knew he had made a mess of his shorts with the precum being milked out of his cock, and the bulge it was making could get him arrested.

"Uh, Professor, I, uh, I can't stand up right now." He said dumbly.

She gave him a questioning look and said, "It will only take a moment and I think you could really use the example. What's the issue?"

"I, uh, my leg is cramping up!" He said it much louder than he wanted to, and he felt a reciprocating squeeze against his cock and shaking against the outside of his leg. Laughing? Is she laughing about this?!

"Come on, stand up and stretch it out while I show you. Let me order you some water, too. You should know to stay hydrated in..." She trailed off as she turned around and signaled the waitress. "Come now, up! This is for your learning and, more important to you, I believe, your extra credit. You can stretch while I show up, now get up!" The finality of her voice and mention of extra credit left Dominic no choice.

He slowly leaned forward, brushing Alicia's hands from his member and pulling his shorts as hard as he could away from his thighs. He stood up and turned slightly away from Professor McKinney as he stepped around his chair. Maintaining the ruse of a cramp and needing to stretch, he hunched forward away from her and tried to carry on the conversation over his shoulder.

"Ok, what do you want to show me?" He said desperately hoping he wouldn't need to turn around.

"No, no, that won't do. You can stretch, but face me so I can demonstrate." She said annoyed while gently attempting to turn him by his shoulder.

Seeing no other choice, he slowly turned towards her, maintaining his pitiful attempt at hiding the massive piece of hard meat between his legs.

"Right. So when one seeks the attention of someone of interest, there can be several methods they can use. I see you noted the eye contact, squaring the shoulders, but without the hips to..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes moved down his body to his shorts.

"Uh..." Dominic could only mutter dumbly while staring at her with a look of horror on his face. He felt a twinge of excitement too, which was something he wasn't expecting.

The silence grew along with Professor McKinney's eyes and mouth as she saw Dominic's massive cock pointing towards the ground. The ridge of his head was plainly evident and the large wet spot at the end made clear, vulgar display of where his dick finally ended. Dominic did his best to maintain the pretense of stretching despite the professor obviously seeing the true reasons why he fought against standing up.

Janice finally caught a grip on herself and slammed her mouth shut and averted her eyes. That is the biggest cock I've ever seen in my life! Was the only thought going through her mind as she took in every inch of his cock with her eyes. But this was her student! She must remain focused and professional.

"Well, then-" Don't look at the massive member. But she glanced down again. Dammit!

"I think that-" He is absolutely enormous. Her eyes remained on the obscene bulge.

"I will leave you-" Could I take that inside of me? She subconsciously licked her lips.

"To your lunch." Leave. Leave now!

And she tore herself away from Dominic and his massive cock and walked briskly away. Professor MicKinney could feel the heat of Dom's gaze on her as she walked away, and he promptly sat down in his chair while staring at the professor's wide, jiggly backside.

Once he had sit-down, Alicia crawled into the chair next to him and said in a loud whisper, "Oh my god, Professor McKinney totally saw your huge dick! Did you hear how flustered she got?!"

"Thanks, Alicia. Exactly what I need right now. I'll probably end up failing this class and getting arrested for indecent exposure now, thanks." The sarcasm dripped off his words as Dom shifted and felt his steel rod soften slightly. His eyes were like burning coals of heat as he glared at Alicia. She felt a little nervous and guilty as the weight of his eyes bore into her, but also tingled with anticipation of the game she was playing to reel in her prize.

"Ok, ok, you're right! I didn't think all that would happen... I just wanted to get to know you a little bit better. I'm sorry... Will you punish me, daddy?" Her face transitioned from pouty cuteness, to a lip-biting look of pure lust after she asked the last question.

Dom's cock immediately returned to full rigidity and he almost growled at her. He was about ready to grab her, bend her over the table, rip off her clothing, and claim his woman. Me man, me take woman, me fuck woman. His brain was working on limited blood-flow.

"God damn, Alicia. I need this grade or I'm cut from the team. Just chill until we're done with the extra-credit." Dom leaned in and whispered breathily into her ear, "I'll fuck you better than you've ever had after this. I'm going to make your pussy mine."

Alicia's face flushed and her heart-rate quickened as she felt his body heat so close to her neck and ear. When his breath filled her ear with promises of what she most wanted, her body immediately reacted and she let out a slight moan and a very breathy, "Oh fuck..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This wasn't the first time that Janice had an awkward situation with one of her students, afterall she taught classes that focused on the interaction between the sexes. The topic of her classes, however, always forced her to make sure to draw a clear, hard line on how she interacted with her students. She did not want any confusion or misread signs to cause one of her students to think she would be coming onto them instead of just teaching her subject. Although there were always students who piqued her interest, she had never slept with any of them while they were still students at Southern Coastal College.

But alumni... well they were a different story. She had been known to write great letter of recommendations for those who really worked hard in her class. And some of her best friends now were once students of hers. Most of them couldn't believe she was the same cold, unemotional professor they had taken classes with the first night they went out to drink. Janice could integrate the lessons she taught to her students into her personal social life, especially when she was feeling particularly horny.

Unfortunately, those feelings grew more and more common as she got older. Now in her early-40's she could hardly keep her sex-drive in check. There were several regular friends-with-benefits who she met with less frequently than she would like, and the occasional one-night-stand was always fun.

Her body had softened a little with age, but it only made her figure more womanly. Her ass was a bit larger than when she was younger, as were her already large breasts. The softness of her stomach only helped accentuate the curve of her chest and hips. Her face also looked more regal as she grew older, no lines showed on her face besides some wrinkles around the eyes when she laughed her deep, rich laugh. Her thick red hair still had its shine and body, and she kept it long in length.

Janice's thoughts were a mess. The image of Dominic's bulge was seared into her brain and her body was reacting. She could feel her nipples stiffen under her clothing and the tantalizing warmth begin between her legs. At this stage in her life, however, she had learned to control most of her primal desires, at least when she was sober. She took a couple deep breaths and began focusing on pushing the flushed skin on her chest to subside. After a few minutes and a nice cold drink, she stored the image of Dominic's massive bulge away for future use.

Janice looked around at her students sitting at various tables and spotted Alicia sitting at the table with Dominic. When did she get back there? It took her a couple moments to put two-and-two together. The looks on their faces, their close proximity, Dominic's awkward slouched posture. My god, is she playing with his dick under the table?! Alicia would bit her lip and stare into Dominic's eyes, which were almost glowing with intensity. The two of them were lost in their own lust-filled world and she was surprised they didn't start fucking on the table immediately.

The sight of them reignited the heat that she tempered earlier and a wicked idea began forming in her mind. Well, if this is the last time I'll see these students I might as well have my own fun...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dom was lost in Alicia's eyes and hands. She was sitting to the right of him now and her left hand was under the table cloth resuming her previous efforts. Her nails would start at his heavy sack and lightly trail up along his shaft to end her round by circling the prominent ridge of his cock head. The effect was teasing him like he had never been teased before; keeping him as hard as possible while providing no build up to release. It was heavenly torture.

"So you were saying about how good you're going to fuck me?" Alicia asked as she hungrily stared into his eyes. She felt his cock pulse and strain as the words left her mouth.

Groan "Alicia, I said chill..." Dom got the words out throatily. He was now a passenger in a body being driven by his dick. He knew he needed her to stop, he knew they could get caught, but damn it just felt too good. The teasing felt as if it were literally making his balls swell. With the heavy practices, studying, and stress from his relationship ending he hadn't came in almost two weeks. A slow ache was building in his sack and he needed relief.

Alicia changed her tactics to full palming and grabbing of his equipment right as they both noticed Professor McKinney stepped up to their table. Alicia's hand retreated from Dom's leg immediately and Dom's whole body tensed.

"Alicia, I was looking for you earlier to discuss your notes. Let's take a look at them so I can provide you some feedback." McKinney was back to her cold, polite tone and seemed to be pointedly ignoring Dominic.

"Sure thing, Professor!" Alicia stood up and grabbed her bag from the other seat. She pulled out her notebook on the table while Professor McKinney walked behind Dom to get a better look. She stood between them, giving Dom a great view of her ass in her thin slacks as she began looking over Alicia's notes. Dom's cock was not cooperating. Despite the fear of being caught, he had been pushed too far. He was desperately fighting the temptation to bury his face between the two glorious globes only a foot to his right. His imagination was running wild as his cock maintained its incredible hardness.

Alicia had a suspicion that Dom was checking out her ass, but without a view of his face she couldn't be sure. She did her best to focus on the words coming out of the Professor's mouth, but it was difficult. Alicia's mind was only on one thing and the heat from her body was a constant distraction. It took her a moment to realize what Professor McKinney had said.

"Uh, what was that again?" Alicia asked to make sure she heard the Professor right.

"I said, Alicia, that body language is a precursor to sexual intercourse in many situations. Take for example how you and Dominic are obviously going to have sex after this class unless something drastic were to interfere. I am correct, yes?" Professor McKinney had said it so devoid of emotion that it still came off like commentary from a documentary.

"I, uh, I'm not sure what you mean-" Alicia began saying the same time Dom said, "Wha-what? No, Professor, I mean-"

She cut them off. "Right, you're to tell me that your body language up until this point, which has been oozing arousal, interest, and submissiveness has been a complete farce? Or perhaps the enormous arousal in Dominic's shorts is just a 'false flag'?" The sarcasm in her voice was a surprise to both the students and left them speechless. Perfect, Janice thought.

"Well then perhaps you two are in need of some more coaching on these matters, hmm? Take for example how I'm standing in this current position presenting my backside to Dom. Both a submissive but sexually aggressive position, here Alicia you stand up and take my spot." McKinney was back to her authoritative tone and had Alicia standing where she was while Janice sat down in her chair.

"Now, Dominic, what do you think of Alicia's rear in this position? Don't blush, Alicia, this is just merely a preview of what is to come, yes? Submissive, as if she's presenting herself for your forceful, rough entry from behind, but also aggressively showing herself to you as if to ensure you do indeed make her your sexual partner." Janice had to stifle a laugh at the faces of her students. They were both mortified but aroused, and she could see that Alicia was taking it much better than Dominic. A little exhibitionist, are you?

"Of course," Professor McKinney continued, "there are other ways that completely by-pass the need for body language to communicate these things, such as physical contact. Alicia, can you demonstrate what type of physical contact a woman may use to capture the attention of a man? Perhaps something a little less... handsy... than what you two were doing before I arrived, yes?" Professor McKinney said that last sentence with a hint of a smile. Alicia was starting to smile at this point and realizing how she could use this situation to further torment Dominic.

"I, I don't think that's-" Dom tried to get out, but neither of the women were having it.

"Dominic, this is a lesson for Alicia. We already went over your notes, so I would appreciate you doing your best to assist me with this. Plus, I think you might learn or grow a little bit from this lesson." Janice loved keeping the young man on edge. Balancing between a figure of authority and an obvious tease was too much fun.

"So, Alicia, please demonstrate." Professor McKinney said as Alicia turned her attention towards Dominic.

"Well, I guess I would start somewhere safe like his shoulder or arm." She lightly touched his arm and slid her fingers down. "Then I guess I would go somewhere more intimate like his chest or face." She felt his strong chest and prominent jawline. "And then once I knew I had his attention, I would probably place my hand on his thigh, like this."

She brushed the tablecloth off Dominic's thighs, and he reactively sat up to try and hid his bulge. There was no hiding it at this point, however, as his length was painfully straining against the fabric, which ended in a quarter sized wet spot of precum. Alicia dropped her hand in the middle of his thigh, fingernails resting on top of the helmet of his huge member. Dom swallowed. Hard. He really didn't want to moan in front of his professor.

"Excellent, yes, all perfect textbook examples of escalating physical touch as precursors to sexual intercourse." McKinney loved this little game every time she played it with her students, however, they were usually done as drunken foreplay with a single willing male participant. Her mouth grew dry as she got another clear look at Dominic's lewd bulge. It really was enormous. She definitely never had one that big before, and she had her fair share of sexual partners. Janice decided then and there to escalate this to dangerous levels.

"And from here, Alice? It's fairly obvious that your actions are having a rather... large effect on him. Wouldn't you agree, Dominic?" Janice was tempting Alicia and Dominic to see how far they would go. She wouldn't push them over the edge of plausible deniability, but just push them to it.

"Well, I would probably start teasing his cock directly, Professor." Alicia said matter-of-factly while looking directly at Professor McKinney. She immediately grabbed his thickness and began rubbing up the length of his thigh.

You naughty little bitch! Janice thought. She was caught by surprise by the forwardness of Alicia and knew that she would have to reign her back instead of pushing her. "Well, yes that would be effective, if a little brutish, but you wouldn't want to present a situation where the encounter comes to an end too quickly. See, the trick is to prolong and entice the idea of sexual intercourse while remaining submissive, yet alluring. That is the key element of using body language and physical contact to lead to sexual intercourse. Here, let me demonstrate."

Janice couldn't believe she was doing this but she was fairly certain no one could see from their position. She precisely moved Alicia's hand aside, which proffered a grunt from Dominic, then began to use her nails on his thighs barely above his outlined cock. As she moved up and down, she would slowly trace her nails up and down his shaft, focusing specifically on his cock head and wet tip.

"See, now there is no threat of the interaction ending prematurely, yet I continue to entice with the promise of greater pleasure. This is the physical representation of what we as humans do to convince each other to mate and pair." Janice couldn't believe how hard his dick was. The larger men she had in her past were amazing, but not quite as rigid as some of the average to smaller men. Not bad, just different, with each presenting its own positives. Dominic's cock, however, felt like river stone warmed from the sun. It was incredible and drove Janice's curiosity to new heights. Oh god, how would this feel inside of me?

"That's what I was doing earlier! I mean-" Alicia blurted out in pride before growing embarrassed. Professor McKinney looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Oh, is that so? Well, then! I suppose my lesson wasn't exactly necessary, but I hope you both enjoyed learning more about the application side of behavioural sciences. You both pass your extra credit and I will email you both your grades by the end of the week. Great job." She said the last bit while giving the base of Dominic's a squeeze and sliding down it, eliciting another groan from the now almost catatonic student. Professor McKinney then student up and walked away, definitely swinging her hips more than usual. She felt the wetness between her legs and was still riding on the high of sexual energy created by the young couple.