All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 05'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
TexWritingRiderTexWritingRiderover 4 years ago
AmAAAAzing!

So good to see you writing again. Please, don't make us wait so long next time!

TexWritingRiderTexWritingRiderover 4 years ago
Best by far!!!

CE300, you have come along way. This one is your best yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

whens the next update . 2040

CE300CE300over 3 years agoAuthor
The next chapter

The next chapter is almost finished. My computers hard drive crashed so i had to improvise. Thankfully i was able to recover some of my lost work. It shouldnt be long before the next chapter is out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enough time has passed

CE300 is the next chapter ready yet???

CE300CE300over 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

The next chapter is in the final stages before it is released. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Update

Hey, really enjoying this story,is there going to be an update or is this story anywhere else? Thanx

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Conflicted

So I’ve actually read all the chapters, and came back to this turning point in the story because I wanted to see what other readers had to say. I will say I’m definitely hooked and want to see how this plays out, but I’m also super conflicted because I really liked Eric, and there are still so many questions to be answered by the end of the most recent chapter. Hopefully the next one is out soon.

CE300CE300over 3 years agoAuthor

Hello ScrtCumSlut99,

Thank you very much for your comments and questions! I am glad you are hooked on the series. I know the story has taken a odd turn but i promise it will all make sense in the end. Feel free to send me a private message if you have certain questions you’d like to ask. Again, thank you so much for being a faithful reader.

Much love,

CE300

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m so confused by how it can be perceived that Eric and Austin were ever in a truly good place. This has always been a very unhealthy relationship. Eric shows early signs of control, disrespect, and abuse. He was a good boyfriend and support for Austin for a few months once Becka kicked his ass to the hospital. That really wasn’t Eric doing that on his own. But he was also playing the white knight role which fed his ego. Even in this time there were instances of a blazing temper, hateful words, and violent actions. Then the first attacks by Eric including rape. Exactly how and when was Eric a truly great boyfriend?! Granted, Austin did him dirty by fucking around with Tyler during the storm but at that point Eric had already dumped him and abandoned him in the snow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...