All Comments on 'Field of Blooms: The Beginning Ch. 08'

by CE300

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So full of strong emotions and human drama ... like Shakespeare. Bittersweet. Thank you so much for posting.

mymindsvoicesmymindsvoicesover 1 year ago

Truly an amazing chapter. Your writing just keeps getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If Tyler had not been killed, Austin would have been spared the martyrdom with Eric and Eric's parents. Tyler's parents and especially mother are really sweet and also Aaron is nothing but helpful and loyal. Tyler's family would have supported Austin after his parents' death. Also, I really believe that Tyler came to love Austin truely and deeply. They could have both gone to college and built a life together. I wish Tyler had kept lying to Jennifer and had just gone to the police behind her back! Why tell her and risk her wrath? Risk his love, his life? Most men do not perceive women as a threat and that proved lethal. Alas... what lies ahead for Austin at the hands of Eric is pure torture.

jroseemijroseemiabout 1 year ago

Such a heartbreaking chapter. I'm awaiting the next one with baited breath. Poor Austin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCE300@CE300
279 Followers
I'm 37yrs old I live in South Jersey and I am a trucker by trade, which gives me a lot of time for writing. The first series I wrote is called 'The Trip'. It was my very first series I ever wrote and I feel I have grown as a author since then. I will tell you now that english ...