Defiled: Me

Story Info
3 roommates: I love ONE of them. But the SECOND fucks me.
22.4k words
4.82
25.4k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/09/2023
Created 11/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Please, read! Super-important!

The story is VERY DIFFERENT from the other stories I usually write!

It's not a sweet romantic story, it's pretty TOXIC dark and twisted. Please, be aware of that, and don't hate on this story if you expected my typical romance plotline and got twisted-kinky-sick stuff instead :)

Are you sure you're ready for it? :)

WARNING! The story depicts dominance/submission power play, spanking, some BDSM elements, subbing out, aftercare, forced sexual play, deepthroating, public humiliation and bullying scenes. But it also has an "unlikely romance" element because why not? :)

All characters are over 18.

The story is inspired by my friend, Trappedinthecl0set. Thank You! :*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK'S POV

I really don't know at which point my life became so complicated.

I just wanted to study hard, get good grades and go on with my life as I saw fit. But it became dark and twisted in a matter of months when I started to hate myself and be fascinated with myself in a weird mix of conflicting feelings.

I hated what I became because of him, and yet I also loved the sick pleasure he was giving me.

And it all started so simply.

The moment I went inside the dorm and opened the door to my new room.

***

I found out in the administrative office that I was assigned to a dorm room with two other guys... There was some mix up, and we all ended up having a slightly different room configuration than we expected. My hope for a single occupancy room was gone with the wind! It was super-last-minute news, and I was pretty unhappy about it.

Going into this room for the first time was quite stressful, as I wasn't the most outgoing guy you would ever meet on campus.

Both of my new roommates turned out to be tall and muscular jocks and me... well, I wasn't like that at all. With my 5'8'' height and inconspicuous body, I was basically invisible to them. A boy in the background of a class photo.

But nevertheless, the moment I entered the room, they turned their heads toward me.

That's how I met Greg and Tye.

My eyes went straight to Greg - who was widely smiling at me. I just couldn't miss his lit up and warm face.

His body type was kind of hard to describe - he was a very big, burly guy. He definitely had a bit of body fat, but not in an unattractive way - rather in a way where you could tell there was also a solid muscle mass underneath. So, he just looked like a very physically imposing Hulk-ish guy, being close to 6'6'' on top of that. He had the open face of a farm boy from Ohio, and a very friendly way of being.

Greg walked toward me with an extended hand (he had a very hairy forearm!) and shook my dainty palm with an energetic move.

"Hi! I'm Greg Dawson! Nice to meet you!"

I smiled shyly and responded, "Nice to meet you, Greg, I'm Nicholas Dernelli."

He tilted his head, "Are you a Political Science major?"

"Yep, I am. And you?"

"I'm an Economics major, the same as Tye, here." And he turned to the side, pointing toward the other guy.

Yep. The OTHER guy.

Tye was sitting on his bed with a weird look on his face. He looked as if he saw a ghost. He literally gaped at me, in an obvious shock.

Was I reminding him of someone?

Anyway, he didn't get up. He only furrowed his eyebrows and murmured, "Hi." Then he lowered his eyes back to his phone.

I must say that between the two of them, he was definitely the one with the better look. Almost as tall as Greg(around 6'4'') and very muscular, but he was pretty chiseled at the same time, no body fat! He had short, black hair, shaven on both sides of the head, creating a form of wide Mohawk. He had olive skin and dark hazel eyes that were sometimes a bit amber, sometimes similar to copper, sometimes even a bit dark greenish.

Tye was classically handsome, with regular face features, but had some weird hostility and a very obvious "I'm better than all of you" attitude. His overall energy was very different than that of Greg. Greg was warm and friendly and Tye was distant and seemed to always be in a bad mood.

"Hey, Nick, we are about to order some chicken with rice, do you want some too?"

Greg gave me a leaflet with a menu card from some restaurant.

I smiled and nodded.

And that's how our college life began.

****

During the first few weeks of our rooming together - a couple of things happened that had a pretty strong influence on the following year.

One of them was... I developed a major crush on Greg!

Yep.

The guy had a heart of gold and was such a funny, warm, easygoing person. He included me in all of his activities, inviting me to his meetings with friends and to strolls around campus.

And as I really desperately needed some guidance, feeling alone and scared on campus during my first days - I was drawn to his positive energy.

Greg and Tye were both on the college football team and I became a frequent guest at their workouts, practices, and games.

I had my eyes on Greg all the time, of course, loving how he interacted with his teammates and how much of a passion he had for this sport. I sometimes also glanced at Tye because he was really... hot, yes. I admit that. But his "all-the-time-angry" energy was keeping me at a distance.

I also regularly helped Greg with some essays he had and some of his other assignments, which he appreciated very much, and often collected books from the library for him when he was at the gym.

We became a great team and really got along smoothly.

Greg, of course, didn't know I was gay, but I didn't feel the need to inform him about that. I was deeply closeted for as long as I could remember, not feeling the need to be loud and proud. I was perfectly content living in hiding and didn't plan on changing that during freshman year. I just needed to adjust myself to college reality to make something more happen with my sex life.

But there was also the... other thing that was going on with me and Tye.

Tye hated me deeply almost from the moment I showed up at the doorstep.

...ALMOST!

Because for the first couple of days he kinda seemed... confused by me.

One time, maybe during the third day I was living with them, I was sorting through my notebooks when Tye came into the room.

He hesitated, glanced at me with some weird grimace and suddenly said, "Hey, wanna go grab some lunch?"

I eyed him and shrugged. "Nah, thanks, but I'm not that hungry."

He shrugged too and instead of going alone, he just spread himself on his bed and took the book out of his backpack.

So, it looked like he wasn't that hungry either, but only... wanted my company?

Weird.

Soon Greg returned to our room and said, "Hey, Nick, are you free to catch up for some lunch?"

And he smiled. It was enough for me.

How could I resist him?

I jumped at the opportunity: "Sure, I can go."

As I was walking out of the room, I caught a glimpse of Tye's face.

Was it... anger? Or hurt?

I didn't care, as I was falling for Greg anyway and wasn't interested in some gloomy type, who never laughed at my jokes.

And Greg always laughed!

The other situation happened when Tye had some minor injury and couldn't play at one of the friendly games with a team from another college.

As I showed up at the stadium he approached me and asked, "Hey, I have an extra seat, wanna join me?" I was a bit surprised, but I nodded hesitantly.

As we were going toward the upper rows in which he had his seats, Greg noticed us from the playing field and ran upstairs to catch up with us.

"Nick, come with me, I have a place for you just next to our coach, you will see everything first hand!"

So, not thinking much about what I do, I followed him, and didn't even glance toward Tye.

Okay, maybe once. He was standing there with his mouth open and such a look of disappointment on his face, that it shocked me a bit.

Was he... somewhat interested in me? Why did he keep trying to be alone with me?

I knew I behaved kinda rudely, but I was so tunnel-focused on Greg, that I didn't even think about it then.

All the pieces of the puzzle kinda jumped to their places a bit later...

So... Tye didn't try to do that anymore; to invite me to lunch or anywhere else.

His behavior toward me changed rather drastically from that moment on.

I would catch him glowering toward me and Greg, when we were sitting on Greg's bed and working together on his essays. I was also helping him to prepare for some tests, going through a list of questions that could be used by the professor on the tests.

Tye was glowering - yes,glowering, not glancing, I said it right. He had such contempt and hostility in his eyes that I was actually congratulating myself on rejecting his lame attempts to spend time with me. He was obviously some kind of creep.

This weird thing between Tye and me - began maybe one month after the year had started.

I was playing Fortnite with Greg, and we were having a great time together. I was - of course - weirdly conscious of Tye's glances toward us and his angry grimace.

After we were done, Greg stood up and said he needed to shower. And so, he took off his clothes, as he always did, without the slightest bit of self-consciousness, then took his towel and clothes to change into, and went to the bathroom. I glanced at him from under my eyelashes, noticing his pretty thick dick hanging there, he was a shower for sure! Even totally limp, it was around 4.5''.

After he closed the bathroom door, I stood up also and headed toward my desk, to clean it up a bit, but I was suddenly shaken by Tye's approach.

He pushed me toward the wall, pressed me against it and... I was literally attacked by his lips. He grabbed my neck and squeezed it a bit and pushed his tongue inside my lips, which parted as a consequence of his fingers' pressure on my Adam's apple.

I strained my body, trying to push him off, but he was like a wall of muscles made of steel, I couldn't move him even one inch! The guy was crazy strong!

I felt a wave of fear, and made a strangled sound of protest, but he didn't react, his tongue invading my mouth mercilessly. I pushed him and pushed, but soon got weak. So, I kinda flagged in his grip, stopped fighting whatsoever, and let him just plow my mouth, r**e my mouth, conquer my mouth. It was weird, I got into some kind of dazed state, where I was just being kissed by him, allowing it pliantly.

But the moment he finally let me go, I got back to my normal state of mind. I took a swing and... hit him in the face with a loud slap.

"You fucker! How dare you!" I hissed, finally feeling the wave of righteous outrage.

He raised his hand toward his cheek and touched it as if not believing I actually hit him.

"Aren't you gay, Nick?" he said this in such a vile and hateful tone that I froze.

"It's none of your business, you freak!"

"Are you into Greg? He just got with this girl, Tamika. You're doomed to fail, asshole."

"None of your fucking business!" I repeated, screaming, although not at full volume, as I was afraid Greg would hear it, even in the shower.

Tye made a malicious smile and stepped back. He returned to his bed and took his laptop with him. I observed him, feeling a wave of humiliation and anger.

What the fuck? Why did he do that? Was he also... gay? Or was this a new, weird way to torment me? The angry glowering wasn't enough?

A couple of minutes after that, as I was still fuming, pressed to the wall where he left me, Greg came out and smiled toward me. "What's up, Nick? You look like someone died in front of you."

I snorted. "No, nothing, Greg. Some jerk just got me super angry. Don't worry about it..."

"Tell me who it was, and I'll beat him up for you. Nobody teases my Nick!"

And he patted my arm, with warm sparkles in his eyes.

I felt a wave of gratitude. Greg had my back. It was going to be okay. I was opening my mouth to tell him what happened, but suddenly, I realized how it could change the dynamic in our room. It wouldn't be the best idea... It would mean outing us both - myself and Tye, and I didn't even know what Greg's reaction would be. I'd rather not test it yet, still being so freshly acquainted.

So, I just went to sit on my bed and pretend nothing happened. And I think I made a mistake there. As not addressing the problem - made it... kinda escalate.

***

The next day I was standing for twenty minutes in a crazy long line leading to the cafeteria and finally only two people were separating me from the food server lady. And, suddenly, I felt a grab on my arm - someone pulled me out of the line and...took my place.

It was Tye! ...With his obnoxious face and lips set in a hard line.

"Fuck, what'ya doing?!" I hissed.

"Go find us a table. I will bring you a tray."

I gaped. "But you don't even know what I usually order."

"I know. Go."

A bit stunned, I went in search of a good place for us, and soon was rewarded with a nice table, just prepared by a cleaning lady. I waited there for Tye, and he indeed came.

With only one tray!

I stared at him with an open mouth.

"You asshole! You told me you would buy it for me..."

He burst into laughter. "You stupid punk. Did you think I would really buy anything for you? Thanks for keeping a spot in line for me! You spared me twenty minutes of waiting."

I couldn't believe my own eyes and ears.

"You... you really didn't..."

"Yep, I did. Now fuck off. You don't have a tray. Don't you know the policy of the cafeteria? Only people who are eating their food can take tables. Get the hell out of here!"

I was so infuriated, that I didn't even know what I was doing. I grabbed his cup with grape soda and splashed it over his face. The other students immediately started to stare at us.

Clenching my jaws, I turned around and stormed out of the cafeteria, fighting back tears. I hated him, I hated him so much!

This time, I couldn't stop myself. The moment I was back in our room, I told Greg about the situation, and he raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Do you have some kind of... beef with him, or something? He is pretty friendly toward other teammates. Why would he do such a thing?"

I shrugged and muttered, "I don't know. I just feel like he hates me for some reason."

Greg ruffled my hair. "Don't worry, kiddo. I'll speak with him."

And I suddenly felt better, feeling that Greg was on my side. His warm smile was now only for me, and his warm hand patted my shoulder...

About twenty minutes later, Tye returned to the room with a very impassive face. He took out a new T-shirt from his closet because his own was covered in grape soda. Obviously.

My dear Greg reacted right away: "Hey man, what happened in the cafeteria? I heard there was a problem."

Tye raised his eyebrows with an innocent expression. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Greg snorted. "Did you throw Nick out of the lunch line?"

"What? Threw? We had a deal, I would take our trays, while he kept an eye on the table..."

"That's not what happened!" I growled.

Tye spread his arms. "Seriously? You didn't give me money, dude. Why would I buy anything for you?! I'm not that rich. I tried to give you a sign, so you would come and give me money, but you were so deep in your fucking phone, you didn't even once glance toward me!"

There was a silence in the room for a moment.

"You fucker... You know what you said..." I mumbled, but interrupted myself. I realized how it might look in Greg's eye.

Making myself into a victim, to get his attention and sympathy?

"What did I say? That I know what you usually eat for lunch? Yep. But did you hear me say anything about paying for your meal?"

Even deeper silence. Greg looked at me with raised eyebrows. I huffed and flounced out of the room. I just had no words. The fucker twisted it and made me out to be some kind of stupid and manipulative bitch in front of Greg.

Cursing like crazy, I just couldn't force myself to go back to the room for a long time, so I walked around campus, hating Tye from the darkest depths of my heart.

But I was naive, hoping that the situation would end there.

That night, while lying in bed and listening to Greg's snoring (the dude could sleep through an earthquake, for sure) - I heard some rustling from the direction of Tye's bed.

He stood up and went toward me. He leaned over and covered my mouth with his hand.

"Shhh... I wanna talk."

I made a strangled sound, but he pressed even more on my mouth.

"Shut up. If you wake up Greg, I would have to explain to him that his best bro is a fag. And Greg hates fags..."

I made a protesting sound, as I was pretty sure Greg didn't hate "fags", but Tye suddenly threw my duvet aside and laid down... literally on top of me! His body was heavy, he was all muscles and bones, and he was really tall with his 6'4''. I grunted, feeling his weight very... intensely.

"Now... if you scream and wake up Greg, he will see us together making up in bed next to him. Do you think he would be happy seeing some fairies and their homosex ten feet from him?"

And he took his hand from my mouth.

I gasped but... didn't scream. How stupid of me. I should have!

So, he did it again. He lowered himself and kissed me, pretty forcefully pushing his tongue into my mouth. I grunted again and he stopped.

"Shhhh, fag. Let Greg sleep. He doesn't know you have a crush on him. He would be appalled to know that."

And he kissed me again. Fuck, he was so heavy, I couldn't push him from me. I suddenly felt him... grinding himself over my thigh! What the fuck?!

"Shhh..." he muttered again, and continued to kiss me, also my cheek and my neck. I tried to push him off me, but he was like a stone golem, heavy and hard under my touch. And very, very warm, that had a weakening effect on me. I literally decided to just lay there helplessly and let myself be humped by him.

It didn't take too long. I could feel his hard shaft rubbing over my naked thigh as my shorts were rolled up by now, from his moves. Suddenly, he pulled down his briefs and his dick pressed on my bare skin... I grunted again in protest, but he pressed his hand over my mouth and just continued.

Maybe three-four minutes after that... He grunted, and I could feel sudden wetness over my thigh.

Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck...

Tye murmured, "Thanks, fag."

And he stood up, going back toward his bed. I leaped on my feet and almost ran toward the bathroom. I locked the door and went directly toward the shower. I needed to clean myself from his disgusting jizz.

But... while I was doing that, I noticed my dear uncut dick was... half hard.

What the fuck? I tried to ignore it for a while, but it kinda began to bother me more and more. Finally I looked down, finding him jutting out unapologetically in a bush of my thick black pubes. The traitor. So, I gave it a few half-hearted strokes but... it just refused to listen. Cursing angrily, I started to jerked off, and for fuck's sake I couldn't rid myself of the thought of Tye's hot and wet lips wandering over my neck, hearing his quickened breath, while he came all over my thigh.

It was so sick, it made my stomach cramp, but I... came so fucking hard!

Angry at myself and humiliated, I went back to our room, where Greg snored like before and was now joined by Tye, who was also kinda breathing loud, sleeping innocently after unloading his load on my poor virgin body. The fucker!

I bent over him, watching his face from up close.

The light coming from the bathroom was enough for me to analyze his facial features.

His lips were full and his eyelashes long. He had a regular, symmetrical face, he was... hmm... very handsome, but what could I say?

I hated him to the bone.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers