Field of Dreams Ch. 02: A Trip to the Mall

Story Info
Cecil takes a trip to the mall.
1.1k words
4.28
3.1k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers

Day 2: A trip to the mall

When he woke up, he didn't realize where he was. A few seconds later he remembered: Melissa was gone. He had a cage on. And he had to log on to work in 15 minutes!

Luckily: Cecil worked remotely. As an IT consultant at FDITS, he could work from anywhere, even though the office was in the largest city in the area, a one hour drive away. He thought it was too much of a hassle, but tried to be at the office at least once a month. Today, he would work from home, but first he had to decide what to wear.

He and Melissa were roughly the same size. The extra length didn't matter at all. Cecil grabbed a pink thong and garter belt, and found opaque stockings to match it with. He found the matching pink bra and put in some socks to get the feeling of boobs. He had to do something about it later. He found a black skirt and a white wool turtleneck, gently hugging his curvers. A white pair of high heeled shoes was the last addition. He closed the ankle straps and wobbled across the hall and into his office, where he sat down. Work started in five minutes, but it was what happened afterwards, he looked forward to.

After eight boring hours of work, mostly spent surfing and reading fictional erotica online, he logged off and breathed out. He had a clear plan for what he was doing tonight, but he didn't dare to do it in this girly outfit. He went back to the bedroom, took off his clothes and put on some sweats and a baggy hoodie. He kept the cage, buttplug and thong, before he headed out in the garage.

The SUV had a large trunk, which would be hugely beneficial for the evening's errands. After a 30 minute drive he parked his car outside the large mall in the neighboring town. At least no one knew him here. He looked down at his list of stores to visit: Lingerie shop, shoe shop, clothing store and sex toy shop. That should cover it.

Of course the lingerie shop was the first stop on his list. It was the thing he most desired, and the thing all boys dressing as girls desire. He didn't have a specific list for the lingerie shop, because he knew what he wanted. He had all the items available in the wardrobe back home, but he knew it felt totally different if it was his own stuff.

The stunning redhead in the store greeted him with a nod. She didn't look like she particularly enjoyed her job. He knew his sizes from measuring himself, so he wandered from shelf to shelf, acknowledging what was in front of him. He put it all in the basket he had on his forearm. Panties in all colors, bra in his future size: 85J, garter belts, stockings, bustiers, corsets and teddies. All in different colors. While approaching the cash desk, he saw a smile on the lazy redhead's face. Her sign read Daniella.

"Is this all for yourself, sir", she asked.

"Yes", Cecil hastily answered, before he realized his mistake.

"Well, it's for my wife, you know. A birthday present", he said sternly.

"I bet", she said and giggled.

Cecil paid and walked out of the store towards the parking lot. He shipped his newly bought lingerie into the trunk before he returned to the mall. He couldn't shake the redhead's giggle of his mind: Did she know?

Walking towards the shoe shop, he passed the lingerie shop, and looked to his right. The redhead was, quite enthusiastically, talking on the phone. She locked eyes with Cecil, and he knew that she knew.

Damn. This was supposed to be a secret.

Well, well. Now he was in the shoe store, taking in the sights. He wanted the real stuff that would last, not some cheap shoes for a night or two. He was a size eight, and quickly picked out what he wanted. He picked all he wanted in pink, black, and white. Overknees, Chelsea boots with heels, pumps and sandals with a platform heel. At the cash desk, he again met eyes with the shop attendant. She looked like what Cecil wanted to be. Long, blonde eyes, large breasts, probably enhanced, and a slim body. He knew his butt was big enough.

"Do you want me to gift wrap it? I guess it's for your girlfriend", she asked and gave me a wide smile. I looked at her boobs and the sign, which said Carmela. Then I opened my mouth.

"Yes, sure", I answered, as she stared. It was a lot of shoes, and it would talk a lot of time, but I didn't want to give away my true intentions. Not yet.

Midway through the wrapping, she got a message. I couldn't see from whom, but I sensed the change in her attitude after reading it. She smirked and looked me in the eyes. She didn't say anything, but continued wrapping. When finished, she handed over his bags and told him to enjoy it.

"Yes, I hope my wife will", he joked.

The answer was just a laugh.

"Sure do", she said and waved him away.

Cecil hastened to the car, but couldn't shake the thought of being found out. Did these girls know Melissa? Or was it that obvious that he didn't buy it for himself?

Either way, Cecil started to become really horny. He threw the shoes in the trunk, but picked up a thong, stockings and a garter belt. On his way to the clothing store, he slipped by the toilet in the mall. He slowly pulled it on, and felt a bit of pre-cum dripping out. He stepped out of the toilet and headed to the clothing store, full of confidence. He needed to buy the basic supplies. A couple of skirts, turtlenecks, big wool sweaters and floral dresses.

He was faster now than in the other stores, but got the same smile from the tall and lean girl named Angela. He didn't bother to stop by the car before he headed to the sex shop. He had a cage and a plug, but needed one more thing: A giant dildo.

Samantha did her job, small, stocky and with large hands with pink nails. She sure knew what to do while in bed and handling a cock, Cecil thought.

When he got in the car, he had gotten a message from Melissa:

"Off to the jungle now, take care, babe. It will go faster than we fear, babe. Love you!".

Cecil read it, thought about his wife and smirked. He shifted the car to drive, continuing his journey. Next step: Wardrobe renovation.

sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers