Field of Dreams Ch. 03: An Unknown

Story Info
Cecil drinks tea with a familiar face.
2.3k words
4.2
1.9k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers

Cecil went straight up the stairs and into their bedroom when he returned home. Or his bedroom, as it would be now.

He unpacked his shopping bags and arranged them neatly in the drawers in his closet. He smelled one of Melissa's panties and smiled at the thought of them being his own now. After finishing, he went to the bathroom and took a shower. He took off his cage and cleaned it, before he left it on the sink.

Cecil put on a pair of brand new pink panties and sat down in front of his computer. Before jerking off, he checked his email. He wondered why he had got one from Melissa, but he opened it and saw it was only a video attachment. He clicked on the attachment, but wasn't prepared for what he was about to see.

"Hey, Cecil. My last message wasn't sincere at all. In reality, I've been waiting for this trip for a long time. To get away from you, your stupid behavior and your little dick. I'm not returning, and you can just throw away all my belongings. I'm staying here to be fucked by proper men, who know how to be a man. Like this," she said, turned around her phone and showed a big black man sitting on the bed behind her.

He was naked and had a ten inch, bulging black penis. The video showed Melissa walking slowly towards the man and gently sitting down on his hard cock. When the man started groaning and Melissa screaming, the video ended.

Cecil could still hear her moans in his head when closed the browser window with his email account. He was in shock. Had she planned this for a long time? Not even bothering to care about her possessions and their house?

Was he that pathetic?

Yet, his mood wasn't sullen. He looked down between his legs and saw his cock growing bigger, pushing against the laces of the pink thong he was wearing. At least he was going to be a pathetic man able to enjoy himself, he thought to himself while he typed in "sissy female domination" in his browser.

The next day, Cecil woke up still sitting in front of his computer. His dick was floppy now. Last night he had jerked himself off into oblivion and fell asleep exhausted. Maybe that cage was a bad thing after all?

The joy of masturbating really was quite something else.

As the thought traveled through Cecil's mind, the doorbell rang. He quickly put on the baggy pants and the hoodie from yesterday, before walking down the stairs, screaming "Coming" to the unknown person at the other side of the door.

Even though he was exhausted and a bit tired, he recognized the person standing on his doorstep. It was Angela, from the sex toy shop yesterday. She looked stunning in daylight as well.

"Hey, Cecil! You dropped your bank card in the store, I've got it here," she said.

"Thank you, but how did you know my name?".

"It says so on the door sign, you silly boy," she said and giggled.

Cecil wanted her to go away so he could continue jerking off, but he also felt the horny urge to have a better look at her tits. His boner and courtesy decided the next move.

"Would you like a cup of tea, miss," he asked and showed her inside.

"Sure will, cowboy," she said with a smile, and walked inside to the left and to his kitchen.

They chatted for half an hour, with suspension in the air, barely drinking their tea. Angela was flirty and edgy when talking about life as a clerk in the sex shop. And you could barely believe the kinks people had.

Oh, if she knew about him, Cecil thought as he took a sip of the now cold tea, nearly spitting it out.

"May I use your bathroom, Cecil," she asked. She stood up almost before he answered yes.

As he heard Angela's heels clicking on her way upstairs to the bathroom, his mind wandered away. This sissy fantasy of his didn't seem that attractive compared to indulging in all of her body. After a few minutes he heard her calling for him.

"Would you like to join me upstairs, honey", she said in her sexy and hoarse voice.

Cecil pondered what he had to lose from joining her. Nothing, he reasoned as he slowly walked up the stairs, grinding his growing dick between his thighs.

He stopped outside his bedroom, and heard her voice from the other side:

"Close your eyes, boy. Undress yourself before I come and get you."

Cecil took off his pants and hoodie. The panties he tucked inside the sweatpants, to hide them from Angela's view. He closed his eyes as he heard the door open with a creaking sound. He felt a hard thrust as Angela grabbed his dick and pulled him inside.

"Don't open them yet," she ordered, now with a firmness in her voice he hadn't noticed before. She pushed him down on the bed and jumped on top of him. His dick was rocked hard.

"I've seen you looking at my tits the whole day, darling. Soon you'll get what you are longing for," she said.

Swiftly, he felt her tying his hands and legs, combining a belt and a pair of panties both up and down on his body.

With Angela on top of him, he couldn't move. Then she shoved a pair of panties in his mouth, before encasing his head in a wool pantyhose, which she tied firmly around his neck.

She had total control of him now. He couldn't speak nor see. And moving was out of the question. His dick didn't move either, hard as a rock.

He felt her hand around his shaft, and her long nails softly caressing the tip of his penis, which had begun leaking just a tiny bit.

He heard her tasting his precum on his lips, before she whispered into his ear:

"You're mine now, Cecil, and I love toying with my conquests before I satisfy them."

Then it felt like his dick exploded. She jerked him as hard and fast as he could have imagined. The cum blasted out of his dick, and he could hear it splatter on the walls.

"That was good, wasn't it? I'll be back in a couple of minutes. That session will be even better," she said as he heard the door close behind her.

He laid there on the bed, tied on his wrists and feet. He wriggled like a fish and fell off the bed. Landing on the floor, he could feel the sticky cum merging with his skin.

His mind was like a roller-coaster. What the hell had just happened? He felt his dick shrinking and heard her returning to the room.

"You tried escaping, didn't you? It went well didn't," she said sarcastically. He could almost hear her smirking.

He felt her grabbing his dick and putting on the ring of the chastity cage. Then the cage engulfed his small and soft penis, before the ominous sound of a double-click. The first click was of his cage locking his dick. The second was the unmistakable, yet familiar, sound of an iPhone camera.

"Should I send it to your colleagues at the firm? Maybe attach the video of your girlfriend being fucked a big black cock. And with a copy of your porn history as well?"

The question didn't need an answer, and the incomprehensible sound of him trying to protest was drowned in panties and pantyhose.

"I didn't think so either. If you want me to not send those damaging proofs, you will obey my every command. Is that clear? Nod if you agree."

Cecil nodded frantically. He felt defeated, yet his cock betrayed his inner thoughts as it tried to get hard, but was stopped by the pink plastic of his chastity cage.

Angela removed the pantyhose, so he could see again. Then she removed the panties from his mouth. The stern look on her face made a convincing message:

Don't speak.

She slowly untied his feet and wrists.

"Get on your feet, sissy, and follow me to the bathroom. We need to wash that cum off you, as well as getting some other things done."

Cecil followed her into the bathroom, where he could see shaving supplies lined up. The message was clear, as he knew from watching tons of sissy porn and reading erotica online.

His body hair was about to be removed. He got in the shower, started shaving and was nearly finished after about fifteen minutes. All that was left was his crotch and dick.

He stepped out. Angela was ready with her key and a razor.

"If you try something funny now, I'll send it, you remember. And please answer "Yes, Mistress Angela", when obeying me."

"Yes, Mistress Angela," Cecil said as she unlocked him. She was quick and skillful with the razor. No bleeding here.

"Before I lock you up again, you'll apply this cream to all of your body. It will permanently remove your ability to grow body hair, except on the head. We want that hair to be long and beautiful after a while."

Cecil applied it, and was quickly locked up again. She grabbed hold of him and pulled him into the bedroom again.

"Now we are going to dress you up like the proper slut you are. First: Garter belt and stockings. That's always first, so those who wish to use you, aren't hindered unnecessarily when wanting to do so," Angela said.

The garter belt was easy, the stockings trickier. The clipping in took several minutes. Angela raised her eyebrows several times while watching him struggle, as well as a few smiles.

"Then the panties, silly. Make sure to cover that sweet looking cage of yours properly, and remember to pull up the backside properly, so it is firmly entrenched between your cheeks."

After the panties were put in place, Angela gestured towards the bed, where he noticed some of the supplies he bought yesterday. A pink bra matching his panties and a knitted turtleneck dress of wool, with a ribbed finish.

After putting on his bra, it felt empty. He didn't have any boobs to fill it out. The answer was there almost before he could think of a solution.

Angela handed him two large sacks of woolen socks inside a pantyhose.

"Now put them in place before you get in the dress."

He got a belt as well, which showed off his new figure while keeping the dress in place. A quick glance in the mirror made for a stunning look.

He would have died to fuck the body of the woman in the mirror.

"You're nearly there now, sweetie. Just a couple of finishing touches left. We can't have you walking around in only stocking-clad feet, can we?"

She motioned to the pair of high-heeled boots situated next to the beed. They were knee-high and in pink latex. The platform heels must have been almost six inches tall.

He zipped them on and turned around to see Angela gently caress her lips with her tongue. She looked feisty and ready for the new project which was him.

"It's turning late, and we want a newly transformed sissy girl to get her proper girl's sleep. Sweet, horny dreams are the key to a successful girl, you know. The rules are very clear for these first nights. I need you to sweat off a few of those extra pounds, and we're doing it while combining it with your fondness for woolen materials."

She put on him a couple of thick wool mittens which went almost up to his elbows underneath the dress. That meant he had limited control of his hands. She secured each mitten with a small cuff with a cute little pink lock around his wrists.

The two keys went on her key ring, which now had three keys on it.

Soon to be joined by a fourth one, as he pulled on him a pink wool balaclava, with holes for only his nose. She secured it with what felt like a necklace, as he couldn't see through the thick and warm material.

He had already started sweating, but could feel his dick throbbing, urging for release from his cage. He now was a completely pink sissy girl, with huge tits and wool all over.

"In addition, you won't get to sleep in your bed tonight. I will do that. Now lay down on the floor, bitch."

Cecil did as he was told, laying down on his back on the soft carpet floor. Just one day ago he had roamed this floor freely, deeply entrenched in his own fantasy of dressing up.

Now he was locked, as Angela tied him around his ankles, below and over his knees. She also tied his hands. First together, laying perfectly on top of his captured cage-trapped dick, and then with a rope on top of that, securing them and making him unable of feeling other parts of his body than the inside of the thick mittens.

"You'll sleep in the closet tonight, which suits you perfectly. You're still a trapped sissy, but sooner or later the world will see you for what you truly are."

She rolled him into the closet, laying on the floor, with the ends of Melissa's dresses tickling his nose. She closed two of the three sliding doors, keeping the last one open to ensure he had air to breathe in.

"Nighty night, sweetheart. Tomorrow's the first day of our new adventure," she said in a girly voice before she turned off the lights.

He could hear tucking in under the sheets, before a quiet rhythm made itself clear. As Angela moaned in a steadily growing rhythm, in a steadily growing volume, pleasuring herself with the dildo he bought from her yesterday, Cecil thought about the events of the day.

Just before Angela reached her climax, he dozed off. Smiling. Inside his cage he could feel his dick throbbing, and starting to leak. Sweat was dripping inside the woolen dress.

Fearing the worst, but expecting the best, he was, half voluntary and half not, ready for the next day.

sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers