Field Work Ch. 03 - Duties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cilix began to approach them, but Attalos said something to him, and she found herself kneeling in front of him instead, preparing to take his penis in her mouth. That was less physically pleasant, and required work on her part, but it was a relief. She didn't think she could take another of them between her legs today, and Attalos must have drawn a line, because no one else approached them at all.

That evening, in his shelter, far from the fire, he unhobbled her and set her between his legs, leaning back against his chest. He held her legs down with his, and then rubbed her clitoris gently. He had a pleasant smell to him -- she had become accustomed to their body odors rather quickly -- and a warmth against the cool night air, and when she squirmed, he pressed her closer against him and fingered her nipples. Her breasts were tender now, and felt stretched and tight.

She was afraid he'd try to enter her again, but instead, when he had been fingering her for awhile, he brought out the curved bone. From where she sat against him, she could see him part her labia with two fingers and slide the bone inside her with the other hand. She hugged his upper arm as he fed it into her and toyed with her clitoris. It took him only a moment or two to find the right place, and a minute more of gentle manipulation that seemed to touch something deep inside her, so sensitive and private that she couldn't stand it, as good as it felt. She struggled, but he held her tight. A shudder rose through her, and she buried her face in his arm and cried out as quietly as she could.

He held her there in his arms for a long time, and pressed his lips to her temple and breathed into her hair. And then, very gently, he tied her wrists and ankles together, and curled up with her under the covers, holding her to his chest.


12