Fields of Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Take me to the river, rock me in the water.
1.5k words
4.42
4.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit," was the best I could muster. "I may have to send Bryce and Darlene away every weekend."

"Or invite them for a swim," she answered, her palm flat on my abs.

"We have to keep this between ourselves."

"Why? Darlene wants to fuck you, too. I think I could keep Bryce occupied, or even satisfied. Just so long as she doesn't hog you all to herself."

"Seriously, we can't keep doing this, no matter how much I want to."

"Like I'm the first one you've ever brought here."

"No, you aren't. But that was the best," I said, sliding two fingers over Rhonda's abs and between her legs.

"There will be more," she answered, tugging the back of my neck as she leaned up for a sloppy French kiss. "Lots more. You're going to be working a lot of fields this summer, so get used to it."

The sun was beginning to crest as I came out on the porch that next Wednesday. It had been a scorcher, up above 90 and the cool of the evening had yet to arrive. I waved in the direction of the cabin as Rhonda, Bryce and Darlene came strolling toward the house. Bryce was taller than me at about six two, getting broader and more tanned from his work. His brown hair dropped to his shoulders, settling on the straps of his tank top. He ambled behind Darlene, who picked up her pace across the gravel driveway when she saw me.

As she approached, I noticed the towel in her hand and the dust settling on her waterproof shoes. Darlene was a little fireball, plenty fit but round and bouncy. She seemed sculpted into the green sundress that flowed halfway to her knees.

"Hey, John, we're river-bound," she said with a sexy little smirk as I looked over the green sundress that promised a bounty of curves. "You must know a couple of spots we could all enjoy."

I took a quick glance over Darlene at Rhonda, who tried to look innocent, then quickly flashed me the new bikini she was rocking, high waisted black and a triangle top. As she let her dress slip back down over her, she rubbed her pussy with her left middle finger. I knew her ginger mound was already close to sopping.

"Yeah, John," she said, standing behind Bryce and Darlene, one foot already pointed at the river path. "These two went shopping in the big city last weekend while we had nothing to do here but rearrange cukes."

I stepped over to Darlene, and she quickly tugged my wrist, but with a lightness that I still felt all the way to my cock. Rhonda stepped to my other side and on tip toe, whispered in my ear.

"I know the way, but it will be even more fun with you."

"I'm sorry, I can't right now. If the land trust doesn't have these reports by Friday, I'll hear about it. But don't let me get in the way of your fun," I said, almost grimly as my feet were ready to step in with them.

"All right then, but we may be there for a while," Darlene cooed. "Ready, Bryce?"

I looked at him, knowing both us were tenting. With a slight shrug, he looked toward the river, then waggled his thumb at me.

"Come find us," Rhonda whispered as she kissed my earlobe. "It's obvious you want to."

Then she slipped over to Darlene, who was already arm in arm with Bryce, and they began walking to the trees turning golden in the sun's final burst.

I went back inside and settled into the spreadsheets. But no matter how much I told myself no, I kept thinking of the surprising flicker of Darlene's fingers and Rhonda's whispers. And I stayed hard, feeling a pull to the water. I hit save, closed the laptop, and changed into a very basic green swimsuit that had faded from drying in the sunlight.

I followed in their footsteps across the edge of the field, but then veered a bit to my left in the woods. Just because Rhonda learned one path didn't mean she knew them all, and I felt like finding out whether she was all talk. Even before I saw them, I heard her low moan and her demand to get fucked. I edged to the tree line and caught the side view of Bryce pounding a naked Rhonda from behind as she buried her face between Darlene's legs.

Darlene had hoisted herself on to the log, holding on tight as she rocked her hips on Rhonda's mouth. She had stripped off the green sundress and was leaning on it. Under it she wore deep green bikini, the tube top still covering her full breasts and the bottoms draped over her left ankle as she rested her legs on Rhonda's back.

Despite Bryce's cock ramming her pussy and a hand pushing her face into Darlene's pussy, Rhonda still managed to be the loudest of the menage, and I just had to stop and watch for a minute. Bryce gripped her hips firmly as he stuffed her with the kind of long, lean cock that set her off.

I should know that myself but watching her rock on up her feet as he thrust and seeing it ripple all the way to Darlene's soaking snatch was lusty coordination that was going to end with mutual explosions. And my fuse was getting lit, too.

Darlene saw me first as I stepped from the shore.

"Get over here," Darlene called out. "And leave the shorts behind."

I stopped as I reached Bryce, and with a hand on his shoulder, pulled down my shorts. They landed on the log with a small slap.

"You better do it, dude, she's been waiting for this since Rhonda texted her on Sunday."

As I stepped to the timber, Darlene lifted her legs and Rhonda lifted herself away from the darkened, curly heart of Darlene's muff and gave my dick a friendly tug.

"I warmed her up for you," she said, before looking back at Bryce. "Don't stop on his account, fuck me."

By now, Darlene had reached out and caught me by my cock. With a quick tug she pulled me forward and let go as I pushed past her labia while she reached over my shoulders. I was quickly pulled me in to her silky suction. I plunged through her, moaning at first as the passion built, then grunting as I began to slam her.

"Oh shit, girl, you weren't lying," Darlene moaned.

"Ohhhhgodyesssohhhgodd. Shit, neither were you," gasped Rhonda. "Fuck me, Bryce, I'm going to cum."

As Rhonda's orgasm rolled through her, Darlene looked back to me and pulled me in for a long French kiss. "Fuck my pussy," she panted.

By now I was boiling over but was impressed by the pace Bryce kept up. So I tried to temper my pace, too, pressing myself all the way against Darlene's body so tightly I could feel her clit swelling against me.

A roar swelled to my left suddenly. I look back as Bryce tossed his head back and bellowed, his hips freezing as his balls emptied inside Rhonda.

"Yeahhbabbydoit," babbled Darlene, and then suddenly she was over the edge as I gave a little swirl over her clit.

Not being one to miss the party, I pulled out and continued rubbing her clit with my thumb. She took my cock, covered in her juices, in her hand and jerked it. It took a stroke and a half for the first burst of cum to arc over her abs and land on her bikini top.

She jerked a streaming, steaming load over her tits before mixing the final dribbles into her muff. I scooped a stream with my finger and fed it to her as we all caught our breath and the sounds of the river became audible again.

"Glad you could join us," Darlene giggled as she smeared my cum into her abs.

"It looks like Bryce had things in order before I got here."

Darlene gripped my shoulder, pulling herself up enough to reach for the bikini bottoms that had miraculously stayed dangled around her ankle as she got eaten, fucked and exploded. With a languid move, she reached over and dropped it on top of Rhonda's bikini.

Rhonda edged herself along the log, licked a splatter of cum off Darlene's top, then kissed her.

"I needed that after hearing you two horn dogs all the time," she said. "His cock felt like it was getting bigger inside me."

"It's like it's a balloon, girl," Darlene answered with another kiss. "Just when you think you're all filled up, it's like he inflates. And then he fills you."

"Looks like you ended up with the mad sprayer," Rhonda added, scooping another drop of cum she rubbed over her tongue. "We're stuck on the farm with two guys who cum in gallons. If this was a dairy farm, we'd have to milk them, too."