Fiery Passion Pt. 02

Story Info
Trey makes a deal with Shea.
1.4k words
4.67
1.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea," Shea said. This statement perked Trey out of his post orgasmic haze.

"Oh yeah? What do you have in mind?" He replied.

Shea went on to explain that she loved the freakier side of life. It just turned out that other people liked paying her to see it, but that she felt a real connection with Trey. It was like an energy drawing her in.

She knew she wanted to take her shot. "Okay, so I know you're coming this way in a couple months for the holiday, but I love to travel. So what if I came to Florida. Would you want to spend time with me?"

Trey was stunned. This absolutely gorgeous goddess was reading his mind. He could see a light of vulnerability on her face, as if she had lifted her armor. "I literally wanted to ask, but I didn't know if that broke some kind of rule," he replied.

They discussed timing and planned the flights. It had been three hours since they began the call, and the time had passed like mere minutes. As Trey started to say goodnight, Shea spoke up, "One more thing, I know you like switching the dominant roles, so I don't want you to cum until I'm in Florida. If you hold off, I will let you do anything you want with me the first night. Literally anything."

Trey paused. He wasn't a fiend or anything, but he loved a healthy nightly orgasm to clear his mind. But then he imagined all the freaky things he could do. "Okay, but wait, what happens if I can't hold off?" He asked.

A cruel smirk grew across her face, "Well that's simple, I'll fuck your ass on camera," she replied.

Trey was stunned. She really had a way with words and images. It was only three weeks away, and he loved a good challenge. "Okay, you have a deal."

Shea noticed a slight twinge of worry in his face and said, "Great, but I want you to cum one last time for me. Until we meet in Florida, I want my pussy to be the only thing on your mind."

She moved the tripod closer to her pussy and spread her lips apart. Trey could see her cum still flowing out of her pink hole down onto her butt plug. She pulsed her anus, and the plug struggled to get free. But she was too tight. He knew that his prize would be well worth the wait.

Trey grabbed hold of his cock and started stroking for her. She finally pulled the plug out of her ass and put it directly in her mouth. Trey was so close to spewing another hot load. She could sense his arousal, so she spread her lips and plunged two fingers as deep as they would go. She let out a slight wimper and withdrew her fingers. They were completely coated with her cum. Then she reached her hand forward to show her prize to the camera. Pulling the plug from her mouth she replaced it with her cum-covered fingers. Trey couldn't hold back. He pumped his second load all over his bed.

"That's a good boy. Now remember no more cumming until you cum inside of me. Otherwise, that ass is mine," she said wickedly.

Trey was still turned on, but he had a healthy splash of fear. They ended the call, but there was no way he would be able to sleep. His mind was racing.

Three weeks. Well 18 days to be exact with no ejaculation. This was going to be a hard task. Trey tried to focus on work. He tried to increase his biking and swimming to get the seductress out of his mind. But the more he tried, the deeper the thoughts were in his brain.

It was Wednesday, when Trey's phone dinged with a text notification. It was from an unknown Texas number. Opening it, he saw it was a photo from Shea. She must've saved his cell number from the call. Now she was sending an upskirt picture to him. The only thing covering her slice of heaven was a pair of white cotton panties? And they were soaked through.

"So I see you've resorted to some extreme tactics to win this one." He texted back. Damn those panties looked hot. He could see the outline of her lips as the material stuck to them.

"Babe. I'm just getting started. You'll know when I start getting extreme."

Trey had no idea what he had gotten himself into. He had to reply. He had to remain confident. "Shea, I was born for this. You're going down." He dropped his phone to his desk and realized he was rock hard. His balls ached to be emptied.

*DING*

His thoughts were ripped back to his phone. Another image had come through. She had pulled the panties to the side and had two fingers deep inside her wet pussy. "Fuck"

Luckily the workload picked up. Trey was able to really dig his heels in and focus. Hard dick or not, he wasn't going to lose the bet.

Friday morning, he had just finished watering his plants and eating breakfast, when his doorbell rang. Opening the door, he didn't see anyone, but then he saw a package on the ground. Had he ordered something and forgotten? He closed the door and opened the box and found a Ziploc bag, a dildo, some lube, and a note.

"I thought you might want to smell me finally, since you couldn't on our call. I bet you will put them in your mouth: you're so predictable. Also, I figured I'd be nice and help you stretch your ass out, because there is no way you're lasting another two weeks. I even have some lube, except bad boys usually just get to use saliva.

See you soon,

Shea"

Trey opened the bag and his nostrils were filled with heaven. She had sent the panties from her pictures. They were still damp. He put them back in the baggie and sealed it. There was no way he would fall for that trick.

Trey grabbed his phone and took a selfie with the dildo. "nice try, but hey maybe I will use this in your ass while I claim my prize," he texted her. Three dots appeared. then disappeared.

*DING*

"Sorry babe, that hole is occupied right now, might as well start practicing," she texted.

Then an image arrived. She was leaning forward in a public bathroom with her jeans and panties pulled down and sure enough she had a plug in her butt. Trey's balls spasmed. He didn't realize she was so competitive.

Shea slid her phone back into her purse and pulled up her pants just as someone else walked out of the stall. She was so turned on. The risk of getting caught made her pussy drip. She was actually excited either way the bet went. She knew that Trey would fulfill some amazing fantasies, and the idea of being the object of his sexual desire and helping him live out his dreams was thrilling. The problem was that she hated losing. Her competitive streak could never let her live that down. She knew she had to take her teasing up a notch.

The girl that had walked out of the stall was looking at her in the mirror, washing her hands. "Sounds like your partner got a hot picture," she said, adding, "I heard your camera shudder then you pulling your pants up. My name is Claire," extending her hand.

Shea shook and noticed her wedding ring. "Oh yeah, the hubby. He would absolutely freak if I even thought about sending a picture from a bathroom like that. He is a great guy, but sometimes... Oh my gosh. I'm sorry. That is totally TMI." Claire was clearly embarrassed and turned to grab the door.

Shea's mind went into overdrive. She reached out to grab Claire's hand, "wait just a second. Do you like coffee?"

They walked to the nearby coffee shop where Shea proceeded to explain the bet and the upcoming trip. Claire's eyes lit up. It had been so long since she had any kind of fling with another girl. Shea continued to explain her next attempt to cause Trey to stumble. Maybe the two of them could send some innocent softcore pictures.

Claire pondered the proposition, asked for her phone, typed in her number, leaned in close and whispered, "I don't think it will be softcore for long," and nibbled Shea's earlobe. She then stood up and walked away.

Shea never thought the plan would come together that quickly. She took the time to savor her idea and finish her coffee.

...to be continued