Fiery Passion Pt. 03

Story Info
Shea teases Trey with her new "friend" and her new toy.
1.2k words
4.38
2.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shea returned home, she saw a package at her door. Picking it up, it had some generic return address and little to no identifying marks. But it was addressed to Shea The Goddess. She walked inside and grabbed a letter opener. Inside she found an authentic Hitachi Magic wand. Trey had sent her another toy. There was a note.

"Shea,

Enjoy this toy. I do have some rules with it though:

You have to send me a video of you using it

When you use it going forward I would love a message letting me know I helped you cum

I get to use it in you when I visit.

-Trey"

What a sweetheart. What he didn't realize is that his gift might be the piece that causes him to lose the bet. Shea was so excited to use it, but she knew she needed to be strategic. She pulled out her phone, "Claire. This is Shea from the bathroom. I just got a new toy. What are you doing tonight?" Her eyes flashed and that wicked smirk returned.

Trey was back at his desk trying to focus on his work, but his balls felt so full. All he wanted to do was grab hold of his cock and relieve the tension. Then he would imagine winning the bet. His prize was too pristine for just one orgasm at his desk. He got up and went to the pool thinking, "Maybe some cold water will help." The bulge in his jammers was noticeable, but he didn't care. He would use the next thirty minutes of laps thinking how he would collect on the bet.

He was down to the final seven days. He could win this. All he needed was to keep his focus. "Eyes on the prize," as they say. In this case, his prize was a fiery sex goddess for a whole day.

Claire arrived at Shea's house around 4 o'clock. She figured she would celebrate Thirsty Thursday and take some fun pictures. Then she could get home just before her husband and have some lights-off missionary sex before bed. What had her life become.

*DING DONG*

She was actually a little nervous, and waiting at the door of a strangers house wasn't helping. The door opened and she was greeted by Shea. They gave quick hugs and she went inside. "Okay so this is the toy," Shea began but was cut off.

"First, can I get a glass of wine? My nerves are on fire." Claire asked.

The two shared some wine. This was just what they needed. Feeling bold, Claire leaned in and started to kiss Shea. Shea loved her soft lips, but she had to make sure she was documenting. She broke the kiss and grabbed her phone. Hitting record, she smiled into the camera, "Hey babe happy Thursday. I hope you're day isn't too hard over there. A new friend of mine just stopped by for some wine." She angled the camera to show off Claire then back to her face. "Oh and I want you to know, your present showed up. We might even test it out." She finished the video with a wink and blew a kiss then sent it to Trey.

*DING*

Trey grabbed his phone and opened the video. "Damn. This woman is going to kill me." He thought. The laps had helped. But this new friend was beautiful. Obviously, she was a mere blip on the radar compared to Shea. But this could be trouble. He finished his last email and shut down his laptop.

Now done with their second glass of wine the girls got up from the couch. She grabbed the toy and her tripod. "My bedroom is that door. Let me go get a little more comfortable. Give me five minutes then come join me," Shea said.

Claire's mind was racing. Shea went to her room and slipped her shorts down. She pulled her shirt off and put on a fluffy white robe. She set the tripod to get a good angle of the bed, then seductively took her place and waited.

This was it. The moment of truth. Claire's heart was racing. She opened the bedroom door and was almost knocked back by the sight of Shea. Her long leg had snaked out of the robe, and she was smiling. "Are you going to gawk at me from across the room or join me?" Shea asked.

As Claire drew closer Shea grabbed the hem of her yoga pants. "I want you to turn around and slowly pull these down." Claire did as requested and rolled the pants down. Her glorious ass came into view. Shea was already two fingers deep in her own Pussy while she watched the show. Turning to face the bed, Claire pulled her shirt off and crawled into bed. Shea hit record and looked at Claire. Sure this was all to win a bet, but she could at least have some fun.

They kissed with a deep passion. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths. It was just what they wanted. Shea grabbed the Hitachi and looked at the camera. "Trey, I agreed to terms of this gift, and I wanted you to see up close how grateful I am." She twisted and straddled Claire's lean frame. Then scooted back so her wet pussy was inches from her mouth. "Here you go," she said as she handed the toy to Claire.

Claire wanted to taste these glorious lips before she used the toy. And her mind was blown. Shea's clit was protruding and met her tongue. Shea quivered at the first touch. "mmm that feels amazing. Please use the Hitachi I have to feel the power."

Claire pressed the button and it roared to life. She put the massager on Shea's clit and watched her body start vibrating.

Shea was in heaven. Her face was buried in a near-stranger's pussy while her clit was getting the most intense sensation imaginable. Claire was nibbling her inner thighs. It was almost too much. Her orgasm was building and building, and the juices were all over Claire's face. This was heaven. As she came down from her high, she nearly collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of Claire. Claire looked at the camera, "Trey I hope you enjoyed the show. And her pussy tastes like heaven if you're wondering."

She stopped the recording and handed the toy to Shea. "Okay, now it's my turn."

It had been way too long since Claire has had this kind of treatment. Shea knew exactly what she was doing. Claire's cum was oozing out of her and being flung everywhere by the powerful toy. How could she go back to missionary sex once a week? After she shut off the vibrator, Shea crammed three fingers into Claire's bright pink hole and turned to her. "You have to taste yourself," she said as she poured her juices into Claire's mouth.

She grabbed her phone and reviewed the footage. "This is perfect." She thought as she pressed send. "Hey Trey. I hope this video is what you wanted."

*DING*

Trey knew what was coming. He had no clue how he would resist, but he knew he had to see it. As he watched the video, his resolve grew. 7 days... This is so worth it.

...to be continued