All Comments on 'Fifi La Femme: A Pansy at Last'

by pris69696

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

loved it, wish i could be fifi's sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!

As a lifelong TV, I knew exactly how you feel. Being fucked by a sexy guy while you're dressed is so horny - unlike a lot of the stories on here you got it dead right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So True

Congratulations!! You certainly know how to portray all the joys accruing to a guy when he gives himself over completely to the demands of his effeminate nature. Your descriptions of the fantastic sex to be had are right on the mark. Your stories should serve to convince any man who has these desires to stop fighting them and change their life for the better. The thrills and satifaction to be had from freely indulging in anal and oral sex with a male partner are indescribable

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I too want to be a gay wife

Your story was really hot and hit home with me. I too love dressing in women's sexy clothes and when I do I feel like a gay wife. I forget all about what it's like to be the man on top of a woman but rather I become the woman underneath the man. I become the wife and recognizing that I am truly gay is liberating. Your story inspires me to acknowledge my true gayness and embrace it.

I can't wait to read part 2.

cardiboycardiboyover 13 years ago
love your story

Hi pris69696, I too have always dreamed of being sodomised by a mature hairy man with a nice Big Knob.I`m 44 now, guess there`s still time ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
CD Desires

Your story hit the nail right on the head. Crossdressers can only feel like a real woman when a well hung stud puts her on her back, spreads her legs and fucks her like the bitch she wishes to be. I know, I'm one myself. Nothing is more satisfying to a CD than getting fully dressed and having a man wanting to fuck you and turn you into his cunt to do with as he pleases and that includes giving your pussy to his friends. The most enjoyable words from a man is to hear him call you his whore and that he's going to rape you. I started sucking cocks at age 11 and at 13 was repeatedly raped by three guys that I had only sucked off prior to that. When they began telling me what they were going to do to me I cum all over my self with the excitement. I had wanted it to happen but was also somewhat scared of it,I knew I had to have it in me and they certainly did that! The feeling of the cock entering your hole, spreading your cunt open and then having the meat pumping in and out makes it all worth while. As the years pasted I got to where I was a whore for anyone that wanted to fuck me. I would beg for it from truckers, ministers, teachers, and any other cocks I could find. That need has continued. At present I try to get fucked at least 20 times a week and have taken as many as 75 in a week. Yes, I'm just a slut, sleezy whore and I LOVE IT!

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Love it you little sissy......

reminded me of all the cocks I've sucked. Go girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EVERY QUEER'S DREAM

One of the best stories I've cum across. As a queer cock taking crossdresser it really hit home. I wouldn't give up my life as a cock slut for anything. I realized at a very young age that I wanted cocks more than pussy and in fact I wanted to be the pussy. My parents divorced and I ended up living with my father. At the age of 19 my father began wondering aloud why I wasn't dating the girls. What he didn't know was that times where he was gone from home I became a girl dressed to the hilt in girly clothes, false tits, make-up wigs, etc and whored for two of our neighbors who fucked me on a regular basis and even gave me to some of their friends. It wasn't unusual to take 8-10 of them in a day. Dad finally found out about my life as a queer that provided my ass to anyone I could find and one night he came home after having a few drinks, walked into the room, kissed me and ordered me to get dressed in my girly clothes and be prepared to be his slut bitch for life. He also became my pimp and made sure I got lots of cocks on a regular basis, including his. unfortunately, he's no longer with me but I still have great memories of what a great father he was. I'm still whoring and taking all the meat I can get.

dacoach44dacoach44over 9 years ago
Well done, girly boy

Oozes with excitement, and passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I was so horny all the way through this story, I would love to read more, it could have described me, the feelings, the names, the clothes, being taken by a real man and loving it. Do write again soon. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story I was so turned on reading I had to rub my sissy clitty it reminded me of Meeting my man, I had only known him for half an hour but I knew I wanted to look pretty for him and submit to him so within thirty minutes I was on my knees worshipping his cock and begging him to make me his. X sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
New

Iam a transdresser that is to say i have a full on female body with a male cock.After taking female hoarmones i now have a womens body.So now i want to show it off and see who likes me.Sitting in a adult theater a large man sat next to me.We talked and then went in to a large booth.He turned and locked the door and placed his hands on both sides of my head.He leaned in and kissed me full on my lips with his tongue in my mouth.I tryed to pull away but could not I must say i injoyed it.With one fast move down came my dress and next my bra.I soon felt his lips sucking on my breast and i got hot and placed my hands on his head.His hands were all over my body felling m up.He then grabbed my hand and pushed it down his pants on his hard cock.He kept kissing me and sucking my breast.With his strong hands he forced me to my knees and in went his hard cock deep in to my mouth.He held my head down on his cock and pushed it down my throat.Soon he was filling me up with his cum.Then to my ass in went his cock fucking me hard and fast.Finishing with ass to mouth filling me again with more cum and a stream of warm piss to wash it down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous