Fifth Anniversary Honeymoon Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put on his underwear and socks and went into their walk-in closet - one quarter of which was his - and selected a short-sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans. He turned to leave, abruptly stopped - and everything changed! His eyes focused on a group of Julie's clothes hanging separately in their special place. There were the two cocktail dresses and the long gown surrounded by new skirts, blouses and pants and they stood out like a red flag in front of a bull, infuriating him! Suddenly the gloomy haze that had clouded his mind cleared and was replaced by rage as he reached across the closet and dragged a dress off of its hanger.

"GOD DAMN IT, I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO STOP HER FROM GOING ON THAT CRUISE, BUT SHE WILL NOT BE WEARING THESE CLOTHES FOR ANOTHER MAN!"

He started to rip the dress apart but, suddenly, the crazy-like fury dissipated before he took action. Mark was not a man who normally acted on impulse and the hate that had controlled him gave way to rational thought before damage was done.

"No, if I destroy these clothes, she will just buy more. She would even enjoy the shopping as she did when we bought these. There has to be a better way. Let's see, what else she has bought." He rehung the dress and began pulling drawers open. In the third one down he found a treasure throve of sexy lingerie - bras, panties, garter belts and hose, delicate sleepwear that wasn't made to sleep in, etc.! She had spent quite a bit of time and money in Victoria's Secret and similar stores selecting things with which, presumably, to arouse her husband on their belated honeymoon. Some of the rage came back as Mark contemplated his wife planning to give that pleasure to another man. That was bad enough, but it got worse.

Lying in the corner of the drawer where it had been thrown was a small paper bag embellished with the Victoria Secret logo. Inside was a pair of sheer, pink, almost microscopic panties and a receipt for an astronomical price. More important, the receipt was from two days ago, indicating that his wife had bought those panties specifically for that other man's pleasure! That little pair of panties changed everything!

No matter what his feelings for Julie were or had been, no matter how almost nine years of love and companionship influenced him, she suddenly was a different person in his eyes. She hadn't just been given an assignment by the bank and was merely going, perhaps reluctantly, with the flow. Despite having a drawer full of new sexy lingerie intended for their fifth anniversary honeymoon, she went out and bought another pair of panties, presumably to have something new and special for her lover. Her dubious claim that she hadn't been informed as who was going with her was even more unbelievable. Whether or not she had already committed adultery, or whether the cruise would be a different kind of honeymoon, didn't really matter - she had already cheated by going behind his back with her attitude and her lies.

As Mark sat there, looking at those little panties in his hand, his anger mounted, but, surprisingly, rather than raising his rage to an incendiary level as might have been expected, it seemed to have the opposite effect. Instead of exploding, his wrath seemed to seethe like the lava in a volcano. He actually seemed calm as he returned the panties to the bag and placed it back as he had found it. Closing the drawer, he quietly got up and returned to his office and began his own planning.