All Comments on 'Fifth Wheel'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cdCindy1cdCindy1about 4 years ago
interesting story

This really turned me on, mostly because it was different. I can certainly relate to Don and I certainly have cuckold tendencies. The story would've been better at the end if Don became a cocksucker -- sucking both Andy & Troy with the girls watching. Then Andy would fuck him and the 2 of them would be "gay" in front of the girls and in front of their bull Troy.

Is there a chapter 2? just wondering.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks cdCindy

In almost all my stories the cuckold ends up with a cock in his ass. As a marketing strategy, it sucks, because readers who might like the cuckold part of my story flinch when the husband sucks dick at the end. Going forward, I might try to gay up the gay stories and gay down the cuck stories.

On the other hand, I just LOVE writing about blow jobs and ass fucks, so maybe I won't <grin>.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

tour-de-force. only on page two, but have to review it now, because it's already so good. Twists, turns, Surprises--and the surprises turn out hotter than the sun. Great turns of phrase, great explorations of humility and female desire.

Very smart and smartly done. Some favorite lines:

--"So Vickie snowballed him, and their kiss lasted long enough to make me sad." So smart, so sexy!

--"And Gwen, beautiful virgin Princess Kitty Gwen, slowly brought her lips to mine -- and held still. Our mouths were no more than two inches apart, but she waited. It was up to me, I realized. I could kiss Andy's girlfriend, Troy's slut. But I'd have to pay the price of swallowing the bigger man's cum."

--"Troy told me you would be ashamed. Think less of yourself for letting him have me. Less for enjoying it. He told me to allow you to lick me clean. He said you would want to lick my boobies. Get his cum off of my breasts. Make me pure again. Is he right? Do you love me enough to clean my titties? Make me clean?"

--As my roommate went down the hall to go to the bathroom Gwen also leaned close to me and then said, in her normal voice, "You and I have something in common, Don. We both know what Troy tastes like."

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

It was a hot storyline, the part I didn’t particularly like was the way our boys were screwed out of their girls.

Other than that the sex was hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...