All Comments on 'Fifty Five Minutes Massage'

by funtoppings

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DoradoDoradoover 13 years ago
Great work

I really enjoyed this one. It had just the right mix of teasing and ultimately delivered. Thanks and keep them coming (pun intended).

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 13 years ago
Reading six pages of this stimulating story was time well spent

I was most impressed with the massage sessions so well described by author funtoppings. As I read I was constantly reminded of the sensuous massages I give visitors to our home in Naples, Florida. The massage strokes I apply to both men and women start out as being very relaxing, but they slowly morph to become increasingly teasing, then playful, then intimate, then sensuous, then erotic, and finally outright sexual, almost inevitably culminating in an impressive orgasm.

Unlike the masseuse in this story, I use only my hands, not my mouth, and I certainly don't have intercourse with our visitors. I'm a retired Certified Massage Therapist and instructor. I no longer need the income, so now all the massages and lessons are given free. I love massaging our visitors, and also love reading stimulating stories about sensuous massages on Literotica. I hope to read more contributions about massage from this talented author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

this is the best story I have ever read !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MY COCK IS KILLING ME!

Nice switchbacks between the two. Huge build and huge payoff! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really hot, loved it.

This story was seriously hot, especially the part with Marvin doing his wife. I changed the story in my mind as I read it: in my version my wife still gets Marvin but instead of getting a female masseuse (Desiree) I get a guy like Marvin too. The thought of my wife being massaged then fucked while I get the same treatment just a few rooms away is so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Amaizing piece. Nice work 💕

gpetagpetaalmost 5 years ago
very good with reasonable end

I liked the descriptions of the mood leading to separate massages, the sensual massage stories and the satisfying finish for all players.

don89048don89048over 3 years ago
Great story!

There are a few typos but the sexy massages were great. Thanks for sharing your story.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The HO's? Was it a typo or what? It distracted from whatever you were trying to say.

Rastle_CichardRastle_Cichardover 1 year ago

Great story.. your writing style made me go back and read some parts several times

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story and the right ending. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous