All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 11'

by FiftyShadesBrown

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
tltslvtltslvover 3 years ago
Another bravo!

Thank you for now including diarrhea. You’ve certainly moved things up a notch. I wonder whether Miele’s dominance will lead her to eventually insist that her submissive swallow some of it?

FiftyShadesBrownFiftyShadesBrownover 3 years agoAuthor

In reply to tltslv:

Thank you so much. Let's thank Mieke for including diarrhea. As you may have noticed this is my true life story. Of course I have changed the names.

I am just so damn lucky I found her after a very disappointing first relationship.

I am writing this story as a journal. This really happened to me and I will write new chapters when they are worthwhile writing about.

And to be honest, I am also hoping she will take this a lot further. Including the diarrhea swallowing and any crazy scat and piss acts I haven't even thought about.

Enjoy reading them!

"Max"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFiftyShadesBrown@FiftyShadesBrown
Highly experienced scat and water sports lover. Lots of fantasies on the subject that have come true. Fortunate enough to have found a new wife that is into these things as well. At least that much that she cooperates in most of my dirty desires and has some of her own too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES