Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 19

Story Info
Part 19 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.2k words
4.06
9k
4
0

Part 19 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasies

It is no secret and no surprise that I am extremely satisfied with all Mieke is doing for me and especially with her growing to love our depraved sex life with scat and piss.

Tonight when talking about all this she suddenly asks me if I have more fantasies on the subject.

I nod and tell her that I certainly do and also ask her not to take me too seriously because I know most of my very extreme fantasies will never happen and probably wouldn't want them to happen because she might get jealous and that is totally understandable.

"So, spill!" she says. "I can take it! I won't be jealous and I will measure your fantasies for what they are: fantasies. And who knows? Maybe there are things you would like that I can participate in."

I tell her that I will save my most extreme fantasy for last.

So I begin.

I once started another book that was called Fifty Shades of Brown. I did not finish it because I couldn't find a way to publish it anyway. Now with Literotica I can but I did not know that back then.

That book started out the same with me leaving my wife but for the rest it was all fantasy. Unlike what I am publishing now on Literotica which is a true story about me and my new love partner.

That story was about a nunnery taking me in for a few nights because I was temporarily homeless. To my surprise the fifty, mostly young, nuns had an active mutual and depraved sex life. And I was their God given toy boy. Of course the number of fifty nuns supported the title Fifty Shades of Brown. And quite literally too because after some initiations I was given a treatment of confinement in my bathroom where one by one came and took a dump on my face. So fifty shades of brown poo.

The experience lasted a full day. Most of the nuns had to go in the early morning. Last one to open my bathroom door was at 9 PM and she had the runs. Nice to top off the whole pile on my face.

Then, the most kinky nun came in and smeared the whole pile of shit over my head and body. Then sat on my face and rode my face till she came. Then, without a trace of disgust, she put my cock into her mouth and gave me a ferocious blow job.

Other experiences I wrote down were being woken up in the morning with poo and pee for breakfast. Every day. And they took turns every day. So around fifty days of different filthy breakfasts.

Also they tied me up naked outside to a tree, sitting down in the grass and a bunch of them came by and flung their waste at me from a small distance. Most of their shit was landing on my face and slowly oozing down my neck and torso eventually piling up in my lap. That felt really good on my dick. Also here at the end the kinkiest nun came when they were all done and gave me a blow job therefore needing to bury her face deep in the piled up shit in my lap. After the blow job she french kissed me and that did not bother me at all. At that moment I really enjoyed the taste of shit mixed with my own cum.

Another time I was tied on top of a table and shaven from head to toe. After that they also took turns defiling me with their waste, poo and pee. A day later they took me to their communal shower room and plastered me with pie, whipped cream, chocolate sauce and every oozy component of cakes you can think of. And a few of them then licked me clean and were putting my cock in their mouths by turn.

They threw a dice to decide in whose face I would be allowed to cum. And boy, did I cum! The face of the lucky nun was completely covered in my sperm. Had to lick that clean myself.

Another time they told me once a week one of the nuns was the lucky one. They tied her up and they all shat and peed on her face all day. This time I got to watch and was strictly forbidden to touch myself. At the end of the day they ordered my smear all the combined shit all over her body and then fuck her in the ass. They didn't have to tell me twice!

A few weeks later they all took their daily dumps in a small tub. After a few days it was filled to the rim. Again by throwing a dice a few times it was decided which nun was the one to take a dip in the mess. They tied her hands behind her back and tied her ankles together and tied her ankles to a rope that was hanging from the ceiling. The rope was guided through a pulley system so when she was finally hung upside down from the ceiling above the tub with all the poo and pee she was lowered slowly. Before that I was ordered to stir and mix the contents of the tub with my bare hands so that the goo became a creamy sloppy mess.

Inch by inch the lucky girl was submerged head first into the human manure. By the time it got to her nose she took a deep breath and then they quickly lowered her completely head under into the shit mix.

After a minute or so they pulled her up again and after she could regain her breath they repeated the process over and over again.

Then she was untied and brought outside where they placed her in a small inflatable pool. There, they poured the contents over her head, scooped bucket by bucket from the tub, till she was completely covered and they ordered her to smear herself totally and then masturbate. And this time I also could join and climb in the pool and she scooped hands full over my head and smeared it all over me and gave my a very happy ending with the shit lubricating her hands while giving me a hand job.

And that is what I remember from the ideas and fantasies I had for my first version of my book.

Another fantasy involves cow shit. Lots of it. I recently stumbled upon a website. The page shows hot samples of nice women (and men) dipping in cow manure. They even submerge completely in a manure channel on a farm and have very nasty sex.

My fantasy would be to go to that place where everything is filmed and see if I can use the facilities on my own while not being filmed and have a great time. I thin k I might be able to persuade them with some money to help me out. The owners run the website and sell all kinds of dirty stuff that was used in the videos and of course sell the videos as well.

I am getting really horny right now and ask Mieke if she wants to help me cum. I really need to now. Real bad!