Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 33

Story Info
Part 33 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.68
3.5k
4

Part 33 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long time since I shared a story of my depraved sex life with Mieke.

It is not because nothing exciting has happened but just more and more of the same filthy things we are doing to each other.

I thought nothing would surprise me anymore.

Mieke wants it more and more. And then some. And of course I want it more and more too. You can easily say that is become quite the addiction for both of us.

We do have regular vanilla sex in between, mind you. That is still something we both need. Cuddling in bed, on the sofa and sometime that leads to more like a sudden blow job or fingering. Then we usually rush to get her favorite toy, the Magic Wand.

Using that thing is de ultimate icing on the cake. She cums so violently because of that vibrating monster.

But it is the variety of things we do that keeps it all very happy and interesting.

So, back to a real unexpected surprise.

Lately Mieke goes out for an early hike of at least an hour. She loves the quiet mornings. No traffic yet and she usually spots several wild animals like deer. No chance of that during the day. When she gets back it is still well before breakfast and I am still in bed. She crawls back in bed with me and we cuddle and snooze for half an hour or so.

This time she took a little longer to return to bed when she came back into the house. I didn't think anything of it and was glad she joined me in the bed to warm her utterly cold body on mine. I like it when I can spoon her from the back and put my crotch against her cold buttocks. Always gives me a tingling feeling down there.

This time was no different. After a while I put my hand in her butt crack as I often do. She really likes that. I also wet my finger and push it in her butt hole. Not too deep but just enough for her.

When I pulled back my finger to wet it some more I noticed it was smeared with her shit. She hadn't wiped properly or has done this on purpose. I don't have to tell you anymore that I liked this and immediately cleaned it licking it off and bent my head towards her butt and began cleaning up het ass hole with my tongue. Yumm!

So the mood was set.

Now it is 10 am and Mieke asks me to join her in the bathroom next to the bath tub.

She had laid out the IKEA PLUFSIG floormat that we often use to play games. Especially the extra dirty games.

She asks me to lie down on my back and as usual I put a little plastic cushion under my head. Then she stands over me and sits down on my face. She bends forward and assumes the 69 position. How great this always is! This is really my favorite position. Me under her ass and with my tongue in her vagina, licking ferociously. The smell is always so great, salty, sweaty, stinky from pee and poo residu. I always feel overwhelmed this way and if there is a favorite way to die when it's time, this would be it.

She keeps me locked under her firmly with her thighs while sucking and deep throating me.

Then I hear something in the hall. I hear the front door open and close. Somebody is in the house. Mieke makes a soft sound meaning it is alright. Don't worry. Really wonder what is going on.

After a few minutes I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom and the door opens.

I see Miekes friend Angela appear above me and she smiles brightly and she says to relax and enjoy what is coming. She is completely naked and my hard on is even hard now.

Then Angela stands over my face and Miekes buttocks. I see her sphincter opening slowly and a little tip of a dark brown turd appears.

Then al of a sudden she releases a stream of soft creamy shit on Miekes ass. None of it is touching my face yet but I see the mess sliding down very slowly. The smell is awesome.

I keep licking Mieke as if my life depends on it. At that moment Angela gets on all fours and reaches down next to Mieke and they take turns sucking my now huge cock.

Now the mess on Miekes butt has reached my face and it slowly covers all of it. I still keep licking and because of that I get a lot of her shit my mouth. I swallow as best as I can and I am surprised how sweet Angela's shit tastes. I have no trouble swallowing it at all.

Meanwhile, Mieke is moaning like crazy. The combination of my tongue and Angela's soft shit on her pussy is obviously working extremely well.

I notice her pushing now as well. I can't believe it. She is trying to shit on me too. Not only trying. With great success I must say. A strong flow of soft yellowish goo streams out of her ass and of course right into my face. Boy, I love this!

Then Mieke sits up. Angela is taking her turn blowing me again. Mieke starts rubbing her bottom and cunt up and down over my face. The shit mix, dark brown and yellow, spreads everywhere. Into my nose and mouth. In my hair, in my eyes. I don't care about my eyes. It is so overwhelming that I almost cannot see anything anymore but the smell, taste and feeling is so awesome. And the slopping sounds too.

Angela is standing up and I hear grab something. Mieke lies down over me again and squeezes my head in between her legs, below her ass, again.

Then I see Angela appear above me and Mieke. She is holding a bucket and says she has an extra surprise. Cow shit! A bucket full. Oh my God, I can't wait to get it on me.

She slowly empties the bucket on top of Miekes buttocks. A big pile of dark green soft poo now slowly slides toward my face. Moments later I am completely buried in it. Since Mieke is holding my face between her legs the shit has nowhere else to go. The stinky mess is making me harder then I ever was.

Now Mieke is sucking me with large strong strokes while Angela rubs all the shit over my face and all over Miekes butt, cunt and back.

Then Mieke sits up again. Sitting in my face, squishing everything, she starts jerking my off. Needless to say it doesn't take long for me te explode. I feel Angela's mouth over the tip of my cock to make the cumming even more pleasurable. I hear her almost choke on the enormous amount of cum I shoot out deep into her throat.

Exhausted and extremely satisfied I am trying to catch my breath again. I tell the girls this was the most exciting thing I ever experienced and that we should do this more often. Mieke says that this was indeed her plan. Angela agrees and tells us she will definitely come and join Mieke and me for depraved and filthy sex like this once in a while.

I promise to service them both as soon as I catch my breath and clean my face a bit.

The following hour I have the pleasure of licking both of them in turn and give them an amazing orgasm. Not very hard to do because both have gotten very horny and almost ready by the almost gross things we did before.

To be continued :-)