Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 34

Story Info
Part 34 of a life story about scat and watersports.
2.3k words
4.93
4.1k
4

Part 34 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part of the plumbing

Mieke has been locking me out of the spare bedroom for a few weeks now. Once in a while I am hearing noises that sound like hammering and sawing. I really wonder what goes on in there.

I know she is very handy and has made a lot of things out of wood for herself. She is quite the carpenter. A natural talent. Fortunately she has a bunch of professional tools, left to her by her late husband, in the shed so that helps a lot too.

I run my imagination wild but cannot for the life of me figure out what she is creating in there.

Once in a while a delivery van comes and brings new stuff that I am not allowed to open and see. She takes it to the spare right away and closes the door behind her meanwhile giving me a mysterious smile.

Next day Mieke asks me to stand still in front of her. She takes a measuring tape and measures everything there is to measure about me. She notes everything and disappears into the spare room again.

She still keeps silent when I ask her again what the hell she is doing. She just smiles and says to be patient. She assures me that I will love it. I trust her.

This mystery continues for the next few days.

Meanwhile she tells me I should practice. Practice eating more shit and drinking piss that is. I am not complaining.

First thing she does is peel two bananas and puts them on a plate. She puts down her trousers and sets the plate on the floor. Squatting over the plate she begins to shit on the bananas on the plate. Her poo is nice and soft and slowly the bananas are almost "drowned" in her shit.

Now she gets a large beer glass, holds it under her fanny and pees in it. Filling it to the rim with her light yellow nectar.

She orders me to eat and drink everything. Again, not complaining and I feel my cock growing and growing. I am not allowed to undress let alone jerk off and cum.

I begin eating by picking up a piece of shit stained banana. I dip it in her shit a little more and take a big bite. I must have told all of you before that I really like the combination of banana and shit. It really goed well together. I swallow with ease and take a next piece of banana and repeat the process until only a dirty plate is left. I start to lick the plate clean. Because my saliva is brown I don't completely succeed but it's good enough for Mieke.

Now I pick up the beer glass and put it to my mouth and gulp it down in one go. Her piss is never very strong and it is fairly easy to drink. Just a little salty and bitter warm lemonade.

I feel really proud. And hot!

Next day Mieke prepares the special plastic chair in the bathroom. She tells me to sit and takes out bondage gear. A thorough job of roping me up makes me hardly movable. Then she picks up my favorite hood. The one that completely covers my head and has only an opening for my mouth.

She puts it over my head and now I can't see anything anymore. This is so hot.

Through the opening of the seat I feel her fiddling with my ass. She is wetting it with her tongue and after that I get the familiar feeling of my soft pink butt plug entering my anus. She slides it in all the way. Great feeling. Then she slides it out and in again a few times and orders me to push. The butt plug slowly slides out and then she pushes it in again. We repeat the process till she notices the plug has a large slab of my shit on it. She moves it to my mouth and orders me to lick the plug clean. I gladly comply. She is driving me mad with pleasure for sure!

Then I hear her getting a plate and putting it on the floor. The crackling sounds I hear a minute later is proof of her shitting. I love that sound.

She wipes her butt with her index finger and puts it in my mouth. She also takes the butt plug and pushes it up her ass. When she takes it out it she puts it in my mouth again and taste her shit that is clinging to the plug.

Then she begins to spoon feed me. Scoop by scoop she gets het shit from the plate to my mouth and orders me to swallow. Little scoops work best for me. That way I am able to swallow it easily.

After half an hour or so every last bit of her poo is in my stomach. I feel only just a little nauseous but I know that will disappear within an hour or so. My intestines are well used to it and I have never gotten sick of her (or my own) shit ever.

Very satisfied I lean back in the chair and wait for more. It is making me very horny knowing all of her shit is inside me now and again I feel like part of the plumbing system. Her shit will eventually go into the toilet and sewer but not before going right through me bodily sewing system. The thought alone is overwhelmingly hot.

I notice I have to shit too now. The heavy butt plug action caused my bowels to react and start the evacuation process. I tell her and she picks up the plate again and holds it under my butt.

Soon, a big log is falling on the plate. This time she takes the big solid turd with het fingers and puts it in my mouth and tells me to "blow" it. Like giving a blow job to a turd. Deeper and deeper she pushes the turd in my mouth and throat and I start to gag. Because of that she stops and starts breaking off pieces of shit and puts them in my mouth one by one. I swallow. And swallow.

Brown saliva is dripping from my chin on my chest. I am completely submitted to her and I feel awesome.

Days later on an early morning, after repeatedly training eating her shit, she comes out of the spare room and tells me to undress and follow her in.

When I enter the room I don't understand what I am looking at. Apparently she made some kind of coffin with an opening in the lid. In that opening a large soft and flexible orange funnel is wedged. When I look closer I see that the funnel has a large diameter at the underside. She tells me that that is where my mouth goes. When I open my mouth wide the funnel will fit perfectly. Because it is soft I won't hurt my mouth and I can even move my jaws a bit for processing what I guess it is meant for. I probably will be able to pull my head back a bit to close my mouth so I can chew on anything coming through the soft opening. Is looks flexible enough.

She opens the lid of the wooden box and I see it has been padded with nice soft red leather cushions. That way, she explains, I would be able to lie in there for a long time comfortably.

I can see where I would have to lie and also that there is an opening in the bottom in the butt region and a thick tube is sticking out of the box floor. The tube apparently is for my penis and the other end comes out beneath the box in large bottle.

The bottom opening has a bowl attached under it that can easily slide sideways. Mieke says that it will be easy to empty the bowl again when I have filled it up.

I immediately understand that this is something that I would be trapped in for quite a while to be useful at all. She agrees and says that she is sure I like it. I nod.

Now she orders me to enter the box. I step in from a kitchen step next to it and lie down on my back. It sure feels very comfy. She waves me goodbye and closes the lid and I have to open my mouth to get the end of the large soft funnel in my mouth, otherwise the lid won't close. Before that she shifts the tube over my dick and secures it with gaffe tape. That won't come off.

The box had been built exactly to my size and I can't move in any direction. My head is also fixed tight between the padding on the side. She has done an amazing job. Feels great and hot submissive feelings overwhelm me.

It is dark and I hear Mieke leaving the room. About half an hour later I hear her come in again and this time I hear her mumbling to someone. And I hear someone else mumbling back. I can definitely hear giggling.

Then i hear someone climbing on the box. I cannot tell who it is but I suspect it is Miekes friend Angela. But I cannot see anything.

Right now I can still breathe through my nose and mouth (through the funnel). But that changes quickly. A hot stream of piss is starting to flow into the funnel and into my mouth. I swallow as fast as I can enjoying the salty and bitter taste. I can tell this must be Angela or another friend because Miekes piss is usually very mellow in taste. This excites me a lot and I want more!

Well more it is! Her friend is shitting now. Right into the funnel. I can almost taste the smell. The poo hasn't reached my mouth yet because it is too thick too ooze through the funnel by itself.

I hear them giggle again and they try to push the shit through the funnel with what I believe is a small toilet brush. I love the idea. Slowly more and more enters my mouth and I try to swallow bits of it whole. Some chunks are too large and I chew and then swallow. This shit is very sweet. If I am not mistaken this is the result of the use of stevia as artificial sweetener. I have my own experience with that and I know shit will taste sweet because the sweetener doesn't enter the bloodstream but stays in the bowels. I love it!

Then no more shit comes through the funnel but I hear Mieke saying it is her turn.

Vert soon a large stream of mellow piss is flowing into my mouth and I gulp it all down easily and with great pleasure. It makes me even harder again. After the last drop I close my mouth to enjoy the moment.

I feel I have to piss as well. Since my cock has the long tube attached to it I let go and faintly hear my pee flowing into what sounds like a bottle. Half expecting what will happen next I open my mouth again. And sure enough my own warm piss is coming right through the funnel when they empty the bottle in it. Now that's recycling.

I don't like the taste of my own piss too much because it is usually too strong but I have no problem with it now being forced this way.

The girls leave me alone for a while and I keep enjoying the kinky captivity, relaxing as much as I can.

After what must be an hour or so I feel the urge to empty my own bowels. Knowing that this is probably what is supposed to happen I let go. And a big dump it is!

A few minutes later the girls come in again and notice my shit in the bowl under the box. It doesn't take long for them to do what I expect. They empty the bowl into the funnel and start pushing it down with the brush again. Totally overwhelmed and horny as hell I chew and swallow everything. I am not even a bit nauseous. I am so incredibly horny I can keep doing this forever.

Well, be careful what you wish for. Mieke apparently has climbed up the box and sits down on the funnel. This time no brush is needed to shove everything down. Her almost liquid poo slowly oozes down and into my mouth where I can just slurp it all up and devour everything. The taste is also a bit sweet. Just I experienced on holiday when she had the runs. I love it so much!

Now that I have drunk and eaten about everything that was available for the morning they release me from the box and order me to lie on the floor. Mieke is sitting down on my face and tells me to lick her while Angela is kneeling down beside me and is taking my cock in her mouth. While she is doing that she is using the big magic wand she borrowed from Mieke. Sucking ferociously it doesn't take long for me to explode in her throat and not a minute later she comes too.

Then Mieke stands up while Angela empties her mouth into my mouth. I get a taste of my own sperm. Mieke stands above me and also uses the vibrator and also very soon she comes. Exhausted she sits down on my face again and rides my face for a while getting me all slippery with her vagina saliva.

What a day! I hope we can repeat this soon!