Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 38

Story Info
Part 38 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.3k words
4.64
3.3k
2

Part 38 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner party

A few weeks have passed since our last great, horny and filthy adventure. On that note, we took it a bit slow and mainly had regular sex. I usually end up lying on the bed with Mieke sitting on my chest and her ass pressed to my mouth. That way I can lick her asshole and penetrate her with long tongue. Meanwhile she uses her Magic Wand to get another fantastic orgasm. My tongue adds a intense dimension to the whole party and more often then not she comes violently and extremely long, with wave after wave of her body shaking like hell. This is also very exciting for me too because I really feel part of her climax.

Right after her orgasm she tries to get me a climax too. Usually she the sits on my face while I am jerking off. Because I am getting a little older it does not always works out immediately so to make things more exciting for us she ties me up to the bed and leaves me like that for a while and she goes downstairs. I wait in anticipation because I know she is gathering a full bladder then. When she really has to pee she comes up again, climbs on the bed over me, puts a large funnel in my mouth and pees right into it and there will be nothing else I can do than swallow it and gulp it all down. That is easy because her piss is always quite mellow and it gets me hard again immediately. She then unties my right hand and while she sits on my face again I jerk off till I cum. Sometimes she does me the pleasure to fart in my face or rub my seamen all over my face and into my mouth. I really love that. Especially when she does this without notification. The surprise is always the best.

A nice and quiet afternoon with a hike around the surrounding area of our house ends with us having a glass of wine on the couch. Mieke says she has something very special planned for dinner. She won't tell me what it is she will me making but I feel in my gut that it will be special indeed.

After half an hour of chatting about our future plans she gets up and orders me to undress. I do and she than leads me to the dining table. She sits me on a chair and says to wait right there. She leaves the room.

After a few minutes she comes back and has a bunch of bondage gear with her. She starts to meticulously tie me up to the chair. Within a few minutes I cannot move a muscle anymore. I can only shake my head but that is about it.

Then she starts to arrange the dining table. She puts a large sheet of plastic over it and puts down two plates, forks, knives and spoons and everything you expect for a nice dinner. She lights up a few candles and puts them center table. Wine glasses are not forgotten.

While waiting patiently for what is about to cum she enters the kitchen and starts cooking. I still wonder what she will make. Wonderful smells reach the dining room and I can't wait to eat. I am starving.

Then she comes in with 2 dishes. One is filled with rice and the other one contains a lovely looking reddish stew. I am eager to taste and she tells me that this is not for me yet. I will have to do something else first.

She puts down her trousers, picks up a wine glass and holds it under her crotch. Then she starts to pee and fills the glass to the rim with her light yellow nectar.

She puts the glass to my mouth and orders me to drink. Slowly she gives me little sips of her piss and within a few minutes I downed it all. I feel great. What a lovely start to a dinner party!

She says that we are not done yet. Not by far.

She undresses completely now, climbs a chair and steps on the table. She turns her behind towards my face and lets out a big fart straight under my nose. I sniff it, thanking her for this. I love it when she farts very close to my nose. The smell is so wonderful and overwhelming like that.

Then she squats over the plate in front of me. Slowly she starts to shit. Her anus opens up and I can see the tip of a dark brown turd appear. It breaks of and falls down on the plate. She grabs the little piece of dung between her thumb and index finger and orders me to open my mouth. The she gently puts it in.

I chew on it and can easily swallow. It tastes very nice and earthy. I love it.

Then the rest of her load oozes out of her asshole and a soft creamy dark brown pile of shit builds up on my plate. The smell is very heavy and very arousing. It is my favorite smell. Very strong and always makes me feel very naughty and real animal for loving that stuff while I am allowed to play with it.

Then she pushes her dirty ass to my mouth and tells me to lick her clean. That is just what I want to hear.

She gets off the table now and sits beside me on the other chair. Now she grabs a spoon and scoops a portion of her shit on the spoon. I have to open my mouth now and gently she brings the spoon to my mouth and pushes it in.

With my lips and tongue I empty the spoon into my mouth and with my abundant saliva I play around with it inside my mouth. Then I force myself to swallow. The first swallow is always difficult because it gives me gag reflexes as it is bitter. There is a natural resistance to swallowing bitter shit but with the first load down it gets easier as long as I am horny. Because I am tied up I cannot jerk off although I really want to now.

To my surprise Mieke now bends over and teases me by putting my really hard dick into her mouth and she plays around with her tongue a bit.

She then returns to the plate and spoon and gives me a second scoop of her delicious crap. And a third. And another.

Then she pours a little wine into my glass and feeds it to me. That is nice and welcome.

After that, she continues to feed me.

When there is only just a little poo left on the plate she gets a banana, peels it and breaks it into a few chunks. Chunk by chunk she dips them into the shit and scoops as much shit as possible with it into my mouth. She knows I like the banana shit combination. I like that a lot.

When the last piece of banana with shit has gone into my mouth the plate is as good as empty. She pick up the plate and holds it near my mouth. I will have to clean the plate as good as I can.

I do the job well and only a few stains are left on the plate.

Then she unties me. She says I have to stand up and jerk off. She holds my wine glass in front of my dick and when I cum a minute later I shoot all of my cum into the glass. When I am done she raises the glass to my mouth and pours it in. I know what is expected of me and I swallow everything, still horny and amazed by this wonderful woman.

And now, exhausted, I sit down and Mieke fills my still a little dirty plate with rice and stew. Still hungry I start to eat. Lovely!

What a lucky man I am.