Fifty Shades of Brown Pt. 39

Story Info
Part 39 of a life story about scat and watersports.
1.1k words
4.73
3.2k
2
0

Part 39 of the 41 part series

Updated 01/22/2024
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pile

After the latest dinner feast that really was very hot we decided to collect our shit in a bucket again.

I started to eat a lot (mainly foods rich on fiber). This usually means I shit a lot too. During the day I eat extra whole wheat sandwiches with peanut butter and late in the evening I also eat some extra things. Last day I ate a plate full of little meatballs in peanut sauce that I dip a few slices of bread in as well. Yummie!

I also try to eat a lot of rice because that is also a way to get easy and soft poo the next morning.

In the morning I start with drinking a glass of lukewarm water. I learnt that this also helps getting the bowel movement going. After that I drink a couple of strong coffees.

When Mieke shots in the morning she notifies me she has a addition for me for the collection. She just doesn't flush and leaves her pile of shit in the toilet bowl, which is a flat washer, one with a horizontal plateau. I can than just grab it and drop it in the bucket. After that it is an extra delight to have to lick my fingers. The dirtier they are the better!

Sometimes I rub my messy fingers on my face and keep it there for a while. Mieke doesn't mind. She even likes it when I do that. She just enjoys me having a good and kinky time. After all, I had to suppress all those feelings in my former marriage and she is so happy I can totally be myself now and do what I feel like.

Now, 2 weeks after we have started collecting our poo, we already have about 7 kilograms of stinky shit in the bucket. I want to play with it very badly. For a few days now when shitting in the bucket I produce a little sperm and pre cum. Don't really know if it is because of my growing excitement or that is has to do with my reservoir filled to the rim and by shitting massaging my prostate. Who knows. I always wipe the cum off with my fingers and lick them. Sure tastes like bitter and salty cum. Wonderful! Gets me hotter and more excited to get to play with the contents of the bucket.

Because it is cold in the bathroom where we keep the bucket it hasn't turned "bad" and moldy yet. Of course the smell is strong and very different to fresh poop. But that also gives another dimension to it. I like this special smell just as well.

When the poop is too old and it does get moldy it begins to get a sour smell to it that I don't like anymore. And of course Mieke doesn't either.

But as long as it is like this she can stand the smell and being turned on enough she can shut down her nose so to speak.

So on a windy morning I get the bucket and put it on the central heating radiator in our kitchen. Now it will take about an hour to warm up a bit so it's comfortable enough to play with it.

In the meantime we enjoy our breakfast and we tease each other to warm up too. I suck Mieke's nipples and she is slowly blowing me for a minute and leaves my cock throbbing and longing for more.

Then it's time for us to head for the bathroom. I spread the vinyl soft mantras on the bathroom floor and we undress fully. I tell Mieke to lie down on her belly on the matras. I kneel down behind her an lean forward and start to lick her ass crack. To my delight she farts in my face, my nose being just above her asshole. That is so lovely. Nice surprise!

I wet my finger and her asshole and penetrate her butt with my index finger. She makes heavy breathing noises because she really likes that. When I am in deep I can feel a little shit inside of her. I keep poking till I am sure I have some fresh shit on my finger. I pull it out and lick my finger clean.

Then I get the warmed up bucket from the kitchen. I put the bucket beside her on the floor.

With my left hand I grab a handful of shit from the bucket and drop it on her buttocks. I keep adding more shit on top of it. Now it's forming a large pile and it oozes between her buttocks and between her legs although she is keeping her legs together as good as she can. Now it's a large mountain of shit on top of my favorite side of Mieke.

Then I kneel down again with my knees on both sides of her legs and I bend over towards the shit pile. Slowly I push my face in the mess and keep pushing down till i can reach her butt hole with my tongue. With my hands I start pushing the shit over my head on all sides. I am now completely buried in it. I start licking her ass hole as long as I can with breathing. Then I pull back and take a deep breath and repeat the process this time sliding my face up and down her ass crack. The shit gets everywhere. In my eyes, in my nose and in my mouth. It is overwhelming and I feel the need to cum. And fast!

But I wait and hear Mieke saying I should spread all the shit over her back and legs too. I am not allowed to use my hands but have to do it with just my face. That is even better. I wallow in the mountain of poo and spread it around over her with my mouth and my cheeks.

After I am done spreading it I slide my face and body over her back and butt and get hornier and hornier.

Now it's time to cum. I stand up and start jerking off with Mieke still lying down under me. Within a minute I explode over her filthy body. She orders me to push my face back in the shit and spread the cum with my face over her body.

Very satisfied and panting I drop myself on top of her and lie down for a while.

We stand up and Mieke steps into the bathtub where I help her clean up using the shower head. That is always my job, When she is clean she takes a shower with shower gel and it is my turn to sit in the bathtub and clean myself.

A little while later we go to the bedroom and, with the help of the Magic Wand, we enjoy Mieke's orgasm. It is a lengthy, loud and deep orgasm.

I am so grateful.