Fifty Shades of Caught 2

Story Info
Masterful revenge. Predator pays for taking his wife.
8.3k words
3.94
86.2k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,928 Followers

This is Part 2 and final ending of the series. This story will not make sense unless you read Part 1 (Fifty Shades of Adultery). This part has some revenge and Burn the Bastard action, but if you're looking for a hard core BTB, this story might not satisfy any need for blood lust or have a savage ending.

Fifty Shades of Caught - Jason

Even after all this, I can't express the grief she caused me with her actions. Up until that day I thought we had 21 years of a wonderful marriage. Jennifer was my soulmate, best friend, lover, confident and wife. She was everything to me and I worshiped her and thanked the universe for bringing us together. Jenn gave me two wonderful children, Mark and Connie, both in college and on their way to a bright future. It appears my bright future with Jennifer has dulled to a faint light on the horizon.

I'm still working through my confusion and shock with my therapist. The one person I trust that was with me when I came out of the service. My job in the military did a number on my mind, and Claudia was a blessing and probably saved me from suiciding myself during those dark times. The orders I followed, and the lives I took caused me severe PTSD, but with her help I overcame my issues and started a great life with Jenn.

An older and wiser Claudia was surprised when I showed up at her office. It was a bittersweet reunion as we reminisced about the past and shared the pain of my current situation. I needed her help to maintain my anger and help me through this painful period of my life. Even with our confidentiality agreement, I didn't disclose some of the things I did to Brian. Allow me to digress...

With the kids away at college, Jenn and I had the freedom to make love anytime we wanted and we were both active. I was 44 years old and Jenn's was about to celebrate her 40th birthday. For some reason this birthday was a big one for her, and it affected her mood. To me she was still the sexiest woman in the world and I loved every inch of her body. She complained about the extra weight she put on, her boobs sagging and her aging face. I tried my best to reassure her that she was getting prettier with age and that I loved her dearly. But I learned a little too late, that women need more than compliments from their husbands.

Well, it turned out that it took some new guy at work that was able to make her feel young and alive again, not her faithful husband. The new guy was able to do the one thing I failed at: bring back her youth. I learned his name in the most painful way one night in bed.

It was during a passionate love making session, in which I had brought Jenn off to one of her expressive orgasms where she shutters, loses control, and screams. I was always proud of the fact that I could still do that to her after all these years. However, that night, when she was at the height of her orgasm, I clearly heard her yell out a name I wasn't familiar with. My eyes opened wide and I felt a knife in my back when I heard her moan out in a sexy voice, "Yes, Brian. That's it, I'm coming."

I'm not stupid, and I immediately realized that there was another man in bed with us, not physically, but mentally there. A man I did not know was now part of her life. It hurt, and I was jealous but I didn't know the facts, and was unable to react. I remained silent about what I heard, finished our session, cleaned up, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Of course, I didn't fall asleep as I laid there for the next three hours contemplating that one statement. I tried to convince myself that I misunderstood, but dismissed that thought as I remembered how clearly she called out his name. Then I thought it was just a fantasy man that she made up, maybe an actor or some famous guy? I had no clue and struggled with my thoughts all night long.

The next day at my office I made a decision to follow my gut feelings, which never let me down. One of my jarhead friends from the past owned a security firm with their own investigative staff. I met with him for lunch, and discussed my problem. He asked me some questions about her job, and activities and said he would look into things for me and to just keep things as normal as possible so as not to make her suspicious.

On the way home I considered what I had started and wondered if it was the right thing to do. Why didn't I just ask Jenn about it? I figured she would deny it or come up with an excuse and I would never know. There were no signs of anything at this time, so why was I suspicious just because of that one thing? I couldn't answer my question but I've learned over the years, and with my training, to follow my gut instincts and they were telling me to find out more about this Brian.

My instincts kept me alive during the most dangerous times in the military. It saved my life and fellow servicemen several times. One example was in Fallujah Iraq, during a house-to-house search, the four of us were entering a building in formation when suddenly that feeling overtook my body, telling me of imminent danger. I made my men stop and exit the doorway back to our truck. Less than thirty seconds after leaving the property, the entire building exploded and threw debris a hundred feet away. We would have all died immediately, if we didn't exit. There were three other similar incidents and the team never questioned my instincts after that. The same feelings were now coming back, and there was no way for me to deny them.

Sure enough, a week later Jimmy Jay - my ex-marine friend, called and told me about a guy named Brian Simmons, who works in the same building as my wife. They followed Brian up to his office and observed the flirtations between them on the elevator, but nothing else at this point. They were going to keep up the surveillance for a week to see if anything came up and for me to keep things normal at home.

At home, I did try to keep my sanity and play the loving husband but I noticed Jenn becoming moody. Happy one minute and then angry the next. I can best describe her personality at that time as bipolar. Clearly something was wrong and I tried to find out what was troubling her, but she would get angry or just not answer. I left her alone and tried to just be there for her as always. We still made love, but at times I felt her thoughts were elsewhere. This was another sign that my suspicions may be correct.

That weekend I met with Jay and he said they had some clues that something might be up and gave me a voice activated recording device. He asked me to hide it in her purse before she left for work the following week. On Monday I put the recorder in her purse, securely hidden, but that day she changed purses and didn't take the recorder. That night we made love and I gave her my all, to remind her how much I loved her and wanted to believe I was wrong about my feelings. Again, I outdid myself and gave her two mind blowing orgasms. Sadly, I heard, in a low moan barely audible, her call out for Brian again. I could hardly contain myself and put on a great acting job as we cuddled and slept that night.

I had more luck planting the recorder the next day, Tuesday, which turned out to be the exact day of her betrayal. With the help of the digital voice activated recorder placed in her purse, they got all the info they would need. After retrieving the device when she was in the shower, I called Jay and met him for a beer that night and gave him the recorder. He said he would have the info for me the next day.

Thursday afternoon I got the call from Jay, confirming my wife was in fact a cheating slut. I learned his name, where he lived and when they met. Listening to their "love making" sessions was harder than my most dangerous times in Iraq. The pain, hurt, and betrayal feelings were new to me and elevated my desire for revenge.

After listing to the recording for the eighth time, I realized there was almost no talking, and just the sounds of fucking with some instructions, almost commands, from Brian to my wife. It seemed surreal. What type of an affair was this where the lovers didn't talk?

Thinking back, the last few weeks have been great until Monday night when she called out Brian's name again. It was time to put a stop to all of this. So now, after learning the truth, I planned on dropping his name tonight to see how she reacts.

That evening, after listening to the recording, I put on another display of my acting skills. I was the loving husband as we had a nice dinner and enjoyed a movie on Netflix. When the movie was over we cuddled on the couch. I lovingly kissed her, nibbled on her ear, and rubbed her large breasts, all the while trying to get her relaxed and feeling my love. She told me she loved me and then placed her head on my chest and moaned softly. That's when I asked the question...

"Jenn, who's Brian?"

I heard her make a small gasp and nervously responded, "What do you mean?"

"Simple question. Who's Brian?" I asked calmly as I lovingly stroked her long hair.

"I don't know baby, why are you asking me that?

"Because, the last two times we made love, you called out his name during an orgasm. I would just like to know who you're fantasizing about, that's all."

Suddenly, I felt her tense up in my arms and tried to recover. I didn't expect an answer, and she never gave one except to say I must have misunderstood, she didn't know any Brian, and was sorry that I thought that. She told me how much she loved me and never loved anyone else. She did her best to convince me that it was a misunderstanding. I told her I loved her and it was OK, but that I was just curious and hoped she would share her feelings or fantasy, if there was one. She assured me there wasn't anyone else.

My heart was breaking knowing she willingly lied to me for the first time I can remember. When she said that she didn't know Brian, I wanted to shake her until she confessed. But I calmed myself, and would wait until I was done with my planning before any confrontations.

That night, after that discussion, she wanted to make love. But after hearing the recording and her lies, love making or any sexual contact was off the table. There was no way I was going to share my love with the woman that betrayed me and broke my trust. It was time for the pain.

Jenn wouldn't take no for an answer that night so, I let her give me a rare blow job, which I knew was only out of guilt. There was not going to be any love making, but I would allow her to suck me off. I gave nothing back, just went to sleep when she was done. I'm sure she was expecting me to reciprocate, but I think she got the message that something was off.

The next day I tried my best to stay in character and not give away the fact that I knew about her affair. I did a stellar job of acting normal with the exception of not making love that week. I told her I was having cluster headaches, which wasn't uncommon for me, and said I needed to keep my activity low until it passed. That helped me avoid any sexual activity for a few days. Missing were the kisses, the loving compliments, and hugging that we usually shared on a daily basis, replaced by my acting skills.

Jenn told me about her visit to see her sister for a few days the following week which was good timing, as I could do my reconnaissance and get everything in motion. She was gone most of the week, and with her gone I finalized my plan of action. Now it would become a waiting game for the right moment.

We had all the necessary intel on Brian Simmons. We knew his schedule; on Mondays and Wednesdays he goes to the gym at lunchtime on the 2nd floor of their office building. Tuesdays was his lunchtime fuck session with my wife and Thursday was his lunchtime fuck session with Maria Sanchez, another woman from the office building.

Being a commercial realtor, I knew of an abandoned building three blocks from his apartment that was scheduled for demolition, which turned out to be the perfect position for my plan. My sniper-nest had a clear view to his window which was a short 133 meters away. Wind would not be a factor due to all the high-rise buildings between us, and the shot would be simple. Brian's old warehouse building had windows that must have been 30 years old, and that glass windows would not be an issue for my .300 Win Mag ammo. Hell, I've hit targets 5 times as far under windy conditions.

For some background, I retired from the service having the country's highest recorded sniper kills. Due to the sensitivity of revenge from foreign governments, my identity was never released, and my military records were sealed via Congressional Order. I was an unknown hero to our country. I was happy to be unknown, as I became unhappy with what I had done in the military and did not want any notoriety, even if it was for a good cause. Taking another man's life is something you can never get out of your head, but with the right therapy you can learn to cope. This kill, however, wouldn't bother me one bit, because it's personal. Taking out this predator was going to be easy to justify in my book.

My plan was simple. Brian, the seducer, would pay for his sins. My wife would be there to witness and feel some of my pain. Thursday, I sat in the nest and watched my target through my spotting scope, having sex with Maria. Everything was planned and arranged for the following Tuesday, when my wife would have her weekly fuck session with Brian.

What I didn't know until later, was that Tuesday, Jenn was going to end it with Brian. Would that have made a difference? Would I have changed my plans? No! He had to pay for defiling my wife and ruining my 21 years of marriage to my childhood sweetheart, and the only woman I ever truly loved.

Tuesday

Before sunrise on that fateful Tuesday, before the city awoke, I planted my Blaser R93, which was an unregistered souvenir from my time in the service, on the 13th floor of the abandoned building, where my sniper nest was prepared. I also placed an old bicycle in a closet on the first floor to be used for my exit. After rehearsing my plan for the tenth time I mentally prepared myself for the next phase of my plan.

At 8am I was at my desk in the office, three miles away having a coffee with my work mates. I tried to contain my nerves as I watched the clock and at 10:40 I left my cell phone in my desk drawer, went out the back door of the office, and walked the 3 miles to the building getting there at exactly 11:30. My plan was to be back by 1pm and make sure everyone at the office knew I was there to cement my alibi.

Ten minutes before noon I was ready. My scope was adjusted for the range and ready for action. As noon approached, I watched the apartment through my scope and then felt a pain in my heart when I saw my wife enter the apartment. Watching him roughly take her into his arms, their kiss was the first thing I saw as a feeling of dread and loss started to overtake me.

I was confused when she pushed him away and it looked like they were arguing. Then I saw him push her to her knees. I was about to lose it when I saw him hit her across the face. My rage was threating to take over and when he put his cock in my wife's mouth, I had to take a deep breath and allow my training to reduce my anger by removing myself from the situation. I immediately became that unfeeling robot that I remembered so well. Deep breathing and patience were critical at this stage.

After several minutes he dragged her to the window and positioned her naked body against the glass, like he did with Maria. I saw tears on her face as I zoomed in with the scope. What I saw was and not the image of a happy cheating spouse. This was more violent and rougher than I had imagined. There was no love here, which is what I expected. All I saw was compliance from Jennifer.

Through my scope, I had a clear shot at Brian as he fucked her against the window, but there was risk of hitting Jenn, so I patiently waited. I focused the crosshairs on the scope back to the bed, where I believed the action would soon take place.

What I saw next, shocked me to my core as I watched in horror as my wife allowed him to tie her up. Who was this woman? She's actually living a double life and I've been clueless. Was she into rough sex and bondage? After all these years, how did I not know her inner desires?

As I watched the action, I lined up the target in my sights and waited for the exact moment, which came about five minutes later. I watched him tie her up, spread eagle, on the bed, and then moving around her for several minutes. Then it was time. When he crawled on top of her and arranged himself for penetration, I noticed that he suddenly stopped moving. It appeared as if he was waiting for something, I wasn't sure but that was my last thought.

It was at that moment that my finger kissed the trigger and projectile left the barrel of the Blaser, traveling the distance to the target in a split-second. Just as Brian entered Jenn and was about to start fucking her, his life ended.

As I watched through the scope, I saw his head violently jolt to the side, and then saw his massive body fall limp on top of my wife. I could only imagine what she was thinking at that moment being blindfolded and tied up, helpless under the weight of this big man bleeding all over her face. I wanted to stick around and watch, but time was now the critical element of my plan.

Quickly disassembling the Blaser-93 into three small pieces, I placed them into a backpack and swept the room for any possible evidence. I removed the latex gloves, pocketed the shell casing, and gave the room one more check, after closing the window, before I walked down the stairs to my exit.

I retrieved the bike from the closet, and as I rode back to the office, I threw the three separate pieces into different parts of the river along with the shell casing. The backpack was placed in a dumpster, and I was back at my office within twelve minutes. I made sure everyone at the office saw me, and made some calls from my phone the minute I got back. It wasn't a strong alibi, but I believed it was enough in case I was ever investigated.

Aftermath - Hospital (Jason)

The call from the hospital came in at 1:45pm, and I made it to the hospital in fifteen minutes, ran up to her room and saw two police officers outside her door. With focus, I walked to the room and started to go in to see my wife when they stopped me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Jason Bragg, her husband. Let me through," I said in a strong voice.

"We want to ask you some questions first."

"I don't care what you want. I'm going to see my wife."

I walked to her side and held her hand as she came out of her sleep.

"Honey, are you OK? What happened?" I asked.

"Where am I? What happened? And why are the police here?"

"Those are good questions. I was hoping you could tell me. So, you don't know why you're here?"

"I remember hearing the nurse speaking to someone and I heard her say I passed out from lack of oxygen. That's all I know."

I kissed her and said I'd find out and would be right back. After I had her settled down, I went outside to speak with the police. I approached them and apologized for my abruptness, but explained I was worried about my wife, and they understood.

"Guys, can you tell me what's going on? What happened and why are the police outside my wife's room?"

"Mr. Bragg, there was a murder today, and your wife was in the room with the victim."

"Oh my god. Somebody was killed and my wife was there? Who, why? I'm really confused here guys, give me something."

"Mr. Bragg, were you aware that your wife was having an affair with a Brian Simmons?"

Putting on my acting skills I stood there with my mouth open in shock. I didn't say a word and just collapsed into one of the chairs in the hall.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,928 Followers