Fifty Shades of Caught 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told her, Father. I forgave her, told her we loved her and begged her to forgive me."

I've never been a man to cry but I couldn't stop because the hurt was too painful. My entire world had ended, and I was now blaming myself for everything. Father O'Brien sat quietly, listened to me babel and continued to pray.

About twenty minutes later the door to the chapel suddenly burst open. Bryn, Connie, and Mark stood there yelling at me, "Dad, where have you been? She's awake! Mom's awake! She's awake! She's awake! They brought her back to us."

I ran down the hall faster than I had ever run before with everyone trying to keep up. When I entered the room, I saw the miracle I had prayed for. I fell to my knees when I saw Jennifer laying there with her eyes open. When she saw me, she reached out her hand and I saw the tears falling from her eyes. I went to her as the doctors continued to monitor the situation. Later the doctor told us he had never seen anything like it before. Jenn was dead for at least six minutes, when suddenly the heart monitor sprang to life. He said it was a miracle and something for the medical books.

I leaned in close as she spoke in a quiet voice, "Was I dreaming or did I hear you say you forgive me?"

"You heard me?"

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry I screwed everything up so badly."

"Forget it. That's all behind us. We need to get you better and bring you back home."

"I can come home?" she asked with a surprised look still crying.

"Of course, the house isn't a home without you baby."

Epilogue

After her recovery and spending a week in the hospital psychiatric unit, Jenn went back home and nursed herself back to her old self. She took a leave of absence from her job and spent her time at home seeing Claudia, his therapist twice a week alone, and once a week together over the next six months.

Claudia was able to help Jenn get her confidence back, and understand what caused her to fall for Brian's seduction. Jenn was misled into Brian's sphere of influence and forceful commands. With some hypno-therapy, she remembered that was how her father treated her mother before he abandoned them when she was just twelve years old. Somehow those memories made her realize that her dad's behavior made her suggestive to Brian's seduction. Basically stated, Jenn had major daddy issues that are easy prey for predators like Brian. Thanks to Claudia, she gave her help in understanding those feelings and how to handle them in the future.

The couples sessions brought them back together, and they came up with solutions to make sure nothing like that happened again. There would be much closer communication between them, no lying or deceit would be tolerated, and Jenn would have a lot of work to do in order to get back to the level of trust she once enjoyed. She was willing to do whatever it took to save her marriage and worked hard every day to win him back.

Jason and Jenn moved shortly after the incident to avoid the looks and stares from the people in town. Jenn was now a celebrity of sorts, but not in a good way. They decided to move near her sister and start a new life with new friends.

True to his word, Jason did forgive her and never brought the incident up again after their therapy sessions ended. They sold their house and moved near Bryn and started attending Father O'Brien's church. Jason's prayers were answered, and the only woman he ever loved came back to him. He knew it was a miracle and thanked God every day. Jason and Jenn became active in the church and felt they needed to pay back for all their blessings, and they were truly blessed.

Of course, the children forgave their mom and were there for support. All of their unconditional love helped Jenn realize how lucky she was, and how close she came to losing everything, including her life. Jason was happy again and all was good with the world.

Brian's murder remained in the Cold Case file cabinet. SGT. Smith continued working on it until the day he retired, twelve years later. He always believed that Jason was the shooter. The murderer was never found.

Remember:

Just because God seems silent, doesn't mean he isn't listening.