All Comments on 'Fifty Shades of Caught 2'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 259 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

I guess it all turned out for the best!

5

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Excellent RAAC model.

Everything happens in 3 minutes:

I'm sorry, I forgive you, and everyone's happy.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox69about 1 year ago

He should've fired 2 shots.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 1 year ago

Such a contrast. I read the first part and really enjoyed it. It was well written, interesting, full of emotion and left me eager for the next episode. Unfortunately this part was quite the opposite.

Here we have the tired and boring old trope of the ex military superhero going gung ho and saving the day. Sadly he didn't save the story from descending into more gun obsessed, good old buddy bullshit. I have absolutely nothing against the armed services, in fact I admire and appreciate everything they do for us. But it's just too easy, lazy even, to solve the problem by introducing the, by now vastly overused, special forces operative and all his expert friends and connections.

So, having said that, we then had the ending. Jason was sick and haunted by what he'd done in the past. He'd been through therapy and managed to start again, it seems though he didn't. His very first instinct on discovery was to kill. Perhaps somebody needs to look into the work of said therapist? Then, his revenge almost complete he morphs into a Bible thumping wimp, forgiving everybody all their sins. In the end it was just too simple, no thought given in an effort to make it interesting.

It was like two different stories, one excellent, the other just rehashed from so many other of the same ilk. Hugely disappointing after such a good start.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

A good story, the first part being the better of the 2. But IMO there is just no way the MC would not be caught. All they'd have to do is use the press to get his photo out, along with their suspicions about him, (and with a story this sensational that would be dead easy to do). A lot of chaos/outrage would ensue, about him getting away with murder, and someone, somewhere that was in a position to know about his career would come forward and talk about his military career. At best, maybe nobody talks but he'd be fearful that he would be exposed until the end of his days. But, what's a little extra suspension of disbelief among friends? :-) It's just a story, and a pretty good one I think. good story.

secretsalsecretsalabout 1 year ago

I think your natural writing tendencies are better suited for BTB, for better or worse. This RAAC feels a bit like it's fumbling around in the dark, trying to find the right tone, and never manages to land it. BTB doesn't have to worry about those issues, just turn on the flamethrower, go to town and make it entertaining.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirabout 1 year ago

Way to much happened for him to forgive her, nobody has that much forgiveness in them not even Father O'Brian.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story!!!! Really well written!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally, I getting real tired of the "I hate her, she cheated on me, but since she tried to kill herself, I forgive her" Seriously? Can we maybe come up with something new?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

was how her father treated her mother before he abandoned them when she was just twelve years old. Somehow those memories made her realize that her dad's behavior made her suggestive to Brian's seduction.

Wow! Is there never a case when a slut actually is held responsible for her slutty behaviour? It’s always some reason that forces a slut to open wide?? Her father behaviour, PMS, old age…come on! If fucking females want equality…it’s time to accept the consequences of their fucking around … but then won’t LL counsellors be out fo a job if people accept their problems by themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What the hell happened to you? Remorse or not, the slut cheated because she FAILED to communicate and actually hold her vows to heart. I don't care if she has issues.

Maybe next time you can writes where the bitch is actually burned. I'm getting tired of all this RAAC shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A cheating slut..and then u get a miracle involved??? To justify her being forgiven?? Wow! U ahve become one of the work workers trying to o justify female shit smells good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, not my cup of tea.

CindyTVCindyTVabout 1 year agoAuthor

So many haters. I guess everyone wants the cheater punished 100% of the time... never forgiven, at any cost. I did warn you in first paragraph that this wasn't a BTB story. Why the hateful comments when you knew she wasn't getting burned before you even read the story?

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

Well-written, but disappointing RAAC. Because she tried to kill herself, she is forgiven? Just no. Despite my dislike of the reconciliation, I gave this story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak ending..

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 year ago

Why is it women who leave cheating husbands expect the husbands of their whore sisters/friends to take the cheating whore back?

.

He should have told that cunt sister he would rake back his wife after she remarried the husband she divorced for cheating, then hired hookers to seduce his kids significant others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, that sure took a tumble from chapter one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very good story. Just be careful of what you wish for and what you do. You never know who knows what is happening.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyabout 1 year ago

overall strong story with emotions. and to an aspect can understand the forgiveness but only slightly. this was entirely her own doing due to her desire to be a temporary slut. the forgiveness would have been more believable if she had a one-off, as in one single time, not 6 times. that last time she was straight up forced, raped. but good job on the displaying the emotions as it painted a vivid picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this story one star, not because he forgave her, but because murder is the worst kind of revenge possible. The culprit does not experience any pain to live with, as his life is over in a fraction of a second. Please anyone, explain the revenge factor in this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The idea of losing him drove her to attempt suicide. She did not do anything to draw attention to herself so she meant to succeed. She was a submissive and vulnerable because she was aging and became very insecure about her attractiveness. The two were a perfect storm.

Since she knew the cost of another affair, sought therapy,, had clearly demonstrated repentance, he forgave. Not because she "deserved it". He granted her foregiveness, he could be pretty sure it would not happen again. He knows her weaknesses and can watch and prevent another problem.

I don't generally like RACC stories, but this is a good stab at a deserved reconcilation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It took a nose dive in the last part of chapter 2. Becoming active church members after this? Come on!

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

More evidence of mods or admins putting pressure on writers NOT to write about actual real men demonstrating self respect by properly dealing with a cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RAAC. Shame to see a sniper veteran, turned into a pansy. She got away to easily, Cindy. I hope you are proud of making him a sissy.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 1 year ago

The ending sucked ass.

Dumping all the blame on "the predator" is ridiculous.

Nobody forced Jenn to start an affair with Brian, in fact she went out of her way to get as close to him as possible. The only one to blame for the affair was Jenn, who betrayed her loving husband of 21 years for some strange cock.

-

RaaC checklist:

1) everybody takes the cheating wife's side.

2) everybody pressures the cuck husband to take her back.

3) failed suicide attempt by the slut to get more sympathy.

4) weak husband falls for cynical manipulation and forgives her.

5) 'divine intervention' convinces the cuck he's doing the right thing.

6) it's a miracle! The wife fully recovers. Jesus obviously loves cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why didn’t the MC shoot the arsehole earlier? Not happy with the way the MC suddenly seemed to become a wimp, from a military point of view the slut was also the enemy. From my point of view part one was the better part and I feel the reconciliation could have been done with more dignity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

25 stars!! It's wonderful. Please keep writing,you are up with the very best!! Brian ghot his, the rotten bastard. Maybe Jenn will give Jason another baby...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You see the dirt in the toilet, you flush it disgusted away and then you lick the brim of the porcelain pretending angry. Now the question is, are you a … gourmet or not ?! LOL Hypocrite.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I rercrntly

I recently commented that this author is emerging as one of the best in this category. Maybe my praise was premature or maybe it just went to her head but this was 50 shades of awful. A cheated husband was railroaded into forgiving the wife who stabbed him in the back for no valid reason, by anyone and everyone including his own children who had no business interfering in a matter so personal and intimate. The wife fell for a man who apparently learned his seduction technique from a certain former US president, simply 'grabbing her by the pussy' and the wife went back to this smooth charmer multiple times, then just to put the lid on it religion was introduced into the proceedings culminating in CTV's sick making lecture about God at the end. Not just no, not even hell, no but fuck, no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She was the mother of my children and my wife for 21 years, and I should have been more considerate, even though she didn't deserve it."

More considerate? Wow telling the truth when she's a lying cheat. I'm sorry but these 2 stories have been so under your usual.

1*

ravbobravbobabout 1 year ago

Awesome story just like all your stories please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

he was supposed to be a "perfect" snipper ? should have taken them both out with the one shot, end of sad story. move on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fell apart at the end. They moved near Bryn to get away from the notoriety? The story indicated that Bryn lived nearby. Was the notoriety limited to like a 5 block radius? And then there was the religious mumbo jumbo…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She truly didn't do any of the work for forgiveness. I'm happy the husband saw past her many flaws, but this isn't a true RAAC.

She was a coward, and took some pills. That's all she truly did. He pleaded with all present to bring her back. We know that she failed numerous times to be honest with him. And we knew she was lying to herself when she tried to break up with her lover in-person. He had zero blackmail over her IF she was going to confess like she said she was. But since she went in person we can safely assume confession may not have happened. At the very least she needs to renew her marriage contract with a heavy penalty for repeat cheating. That's bare minimum. That's without punishing her at all.

The story was good. It just had a very rushed end. Emotions took over. She emotionally blackmailed everyone with her suicide attempt. Therapy is also just bare minimum stuff. The phrase " crawling over broken glass to win you back" comes to mind. Sofar all she did was run away, and scare everyone into accepting her as is.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

2 stories today about two good men who have a forgiving heart.

One forgave his wife after he drove her out and she had sex with her date.

And the other one became a murderer because his wife drove him to kill the lover.

I could never do what these men have done. They forgave and reconciled with their wives.

Maybe I could forgive and I don't think I could reconcile. Maybe we'll stay friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your worst

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup, just another dumb cuckold and your typical RAAC ending.

Jason got a new number to cut down in the calls from the media, how did Brynn contact him? If was on his old number, that phone was off so her calls were easy to avoid. If it was his new number how did she have it? With Brynn telling him the standard woman bullshit of “I divorced my cheating husband, but you can’t leave your cheating wife because she loves you more than my ex loved me” Jason knew that Brynn was a hypocrite when it comes to cheating spouses. Also how did the reporters not find her sister’s house? Seems like something an angry husband would tell the media.

This would have been better if Jason had filed for divorce and left town with just his lawyer and military friends having his new phone number until the story and gossip died down. Jenn seeing the news stories and photos the first time in courtroom would have created a more dramatic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for posing Part 2. I just love a happy ending and revenge! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tell the truth, did you just enter "Reconciliation At All Cost" into ChatGPT and copy and paste the crap it spat out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Two stars off for the stupid I forgive her ending. Forgiveness the currency of fools

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not great but I like your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If my wife cheats it's not her fault, her boyfriend is the culprit. Wife therefore deserves unconditional love and forgiveness, not because she had done anything to earn it but simply because she is the wife and the mother of my children. Brilliant reasoning and extra brilliant justification of cheating. But I like the miracle part even better. If no other plan works, you can always use "God" to make the cuck forgive the slut. Bravo!

mainer42mainer42about 1 year ago

well written and a well told story

phill1cphill1cabout 1 year ago

First of all, how is it the seducer's fault that his wife is a slut? I mean, sure, fight the guy. but to not even confront him was an act of true cowardice. And the whole acting like he doesn't know is just juvenile and doesn't work AT ALL in real life.

These characters are ridiculously simplistic and straight out of about a million other stories.

Lame...

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Hey Cindy, I really liked your Story. Great writing, Great Story easy to follow, great emotions, True repentance, and remorse. Impressive shooting by an experienced sniper. Wife being pinned under dead lover nice touch! 5 stars for a Great effort! Just Ignore the morons, usually, they are complaining to get their 30 seconds of fame. BTW I like your new picture and hair doo. also, you can "turn off" comments when you submit a story. I've only done it once or twice, so far, myself. I like deleting the nasty comments myself. Thanks for a Great Effort and a really good story. Thanks #Buster2U

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Another well written story from the author. I am not a fan of reconciliation stories unless the reconciliation is truly deserved. I thought this ending could have been justified if the author had built a stronger feeling of remorse by the wife. Another half page building a case for reconciliation might have done that. As it stands, the husband's decision is based on his wife's suicide attempt that appeared to be more feeling sorry for herself. The husband is now "happy and loving"? He's had PTSD before these events. I don't see a bright future for this couple. 4* - it is still worthy of your time to read it.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I enjoy reading the comments from the BTB club. Their only response to a cheating wife is death or, at least, disfigurement. In this case, wife's conduct was awful, and I don't think any wife can say she loves her husband if she is also willing to cheat on him. However, one has to look at the husband's options also. Having murdered a man in cold blood, the husband cannot stand on a higher moral ground than Brian or his wife. His contrition for the murder is to accept his cheating wife. In any event, at his age, he is probably better off with her than living alone or with some other woman that was likely available because no one else wanted her.

The only thing that I dislike in these stories is the silly trope of a former military man who always are willing and able to commit all sorts of crimes to help their brother.

JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 year ago
Good Read ⭐⭐⭐

I did not really enjoy this one. Having said that I thought it was a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐. And earned that rating.

Unlike most readers a good story to me gets Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating. Your tale had some good aspects and some I didn’t like. However, it is your story and not mine. My rating is my opinion and just that.

Now to give the things I didn’t like about the tale. First killing someone is not to be take so easily in my book. Once you pulled the trigger and cost a life you can’t give it back. That being said, some people do deserve not be a part of this world. The second thing I didn’t like was the wife attempting suicide. This is just a personal issue because it hit close to home just as taking a life that is not in self-defense or protection of family and friends. Those were my key dislikes in your tale.

However, I did have several things I did like in both part 1 and part 2. The overall tale was well put together as all of your that I have read. Your writing and ability to weave a tale are well thought out and have a good flow throughout the tale. You create good imagery that allow the reader to visualize the tale as it flows.

In this tale part 1 laid out the bridge for part 2. Part 2 then picked up the tale and gave the aggrieved parties side of the story. That to me made it flow and the parties within the tale had life and emotions which showed how the affair affected the marriage. The ending being and extreme RAAC fit with the storyline of the tale.

All of these things together made-up a good tale. Everyone looks to get an Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. There is nothing wrong with striving for those lofty goals. I come here to read these tales for a different reason. I want entertainment. Most tales/stories on this site are good reads and I enjoy reading them and rate them as such.

You will always have raters on both sides of the spectrum haters and lovers of the tales. All I ask is that you continue to write the tales you want and just allow us to consume them. They are after all your tales not ours.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

No way. Only way is divorce, PERIOD. There should be NO second chances when cheating.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter46about 1 year ago

Pretty unrealistic end. But, what the hey! It's fiction!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Little over the top with Jason’s “credentials”, but great second chapter. The part with her on her deathbed brought tears to my eyes. 5+*

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I saw a comment by some annoying commenter disparaging God, aka The Lord. This is common, if not to be expected by the true morons that suffer a brief life before dying in this world, just to be confined to hell for all eternity. FYI ... I was blessed in 2014 with an appearance of the Lord. It was a morning like any other, I was wired up on coffee, at work, as usual, I couldn't sit still, So I walked to the other side of the office to talk to Cindy, who was entering an order, on her computer, for one of our customers. It was still early in the morning, must have been close to 9 am. As I was standing to Cindy's right, She was ignoring me, as usual, as I started chatting about whatever was on my mind. Then all of a sudden, it was almost like a Star Trek transporter, as The Lord started to materialize before my eyes. to my left. Oddly, I wasn't afraid, I seemed to subconsciously know who this was appearing to me. Then he spoke to me. "I've always loved you. And I've always been with you" Wow, that is a lot to ponder. I realized that this must be 'why' I didn't die so many times when I should have, during my life. More and more events came to mind that related to what The Lord had just said to me. Then The Lord waved his left arm and said "And I have given you all these blessings" and suddenly I saw, maybe a hundred gift-wrapped packages, I saw them thru the wall all the way out to the street. There were all different sizes and different colored wrapping paper. I couldn't tell what they were, but later I figured out that they were probably different people that had given me love in my life. Then The Lord touched me with his right hand, on the small of my back, and I suddenly realized that I wasn't worthy of even the smallest blessing. I started Balling my eyes out, I have never cried so hard in my life before. In fact, I cried so hard it was difficult to breathe. Running back to my side of the office to get myself under control and get where Cindy couldn't see me cry. The Lord disappeared and left me stunned by what had just happened! The Lord has spoken to me several times since then. Usually to tell me NOT to do something that I had intended to do. Like the time I downloaded the Icon I use here, to be a coverup tattoo when suddenly The Lord told me "Do Not put The Punisher tattoo on you, it is a sign of The Devil" I was really disappointed. So, laugh at The Lord if you want to. But I never will, I know he is real, and he is with me 24/7 just so you know.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

I'll agree with some others, it's over the top with the bad ass military sniper stuff, and the "type of bullet used by snipers". Then this bad ass (but apparently sensitive) ex-military guy is crying a lot.

But I'll focus on the part of the happy ending: The cheating wife finds through therapy that she has mental issues from her past. Well, that's what the husband would face for the rest of his life, too, with the wife beside him as a constant reminder of her past affair. So, the all-forgiving husband saving her doesn't really work.

Some criticize my stories as being emotionally sparse. But the "happily ever after" stories need to work out well for all parties concerned. It's a matter of balance between the relevant characters.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

Well written and interesting story but nope not working for me. Somehow everyone is blaming Jason for not immediately accepting her cheating and taking her back with open arms. Like it didn't even happen. She almost kills herself but survives and all is suddenly right with the world. Yet she has done absolutely nothing to even remotely expect to be forgiven.

Then there was the usual psychological babbling which is another story killer for me. I'm sure half the reason for her cheating was somehow Jason's fault.

Also what happened to all of the requirements Jason had for taking her back? That completely got lost.

The super warrior sniper angle also killed the story for me. I'm beginning to wonder how many guys there are like Jason in the world. Apparently most of them end up in Literotica in the Loving Wives category. It turned into a very unenjoyable story for me. Definitely not one of your better stories.

Wavedave45Wavedave45about 1 year ago

5 star! You guys that are angry don't seem to get it. Lets make them all believe the suicide gambit will work. That way when it doesn't the husband gets everything!

In seriousness though this trope of never bringing it up ever again isn't healthy at all. Is he thinking about it and does it bother him? Well she didn't seem to think her husband was onto her when he refused sex. So I doubt she'll pick up that he's bothered. And it's going to simmer and the anger will boil.

Also the trope of forgiving means you'll take them back. You need to forgive for your own sake. It sits and rots and changes you if you don't. But that doesn't mean you take them back.

And this trope that women have ways that they can lose free will. Well I don't know, are there ways? Because if so don't you think we should roll back some of the last 100 years of social advancement just to be safe? All it will take is for some hunk with a commanding voice to come in and demand that everyone votes for him. Then boom, 50% of the vote. No, wait BOOM 60% of the vote. Forgot about the cucks. Well shit looks like we're kinda screwed doesn't it?

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. Thank you very much for sharing it with us. God Bless You.

Buck1974Buck1974about 1 year ago
Well done

Yes as some have said yes a bit over the top but hey . This is what this category and site is for I really enjoyed it and don’t you dare stop writing these fun stories . Yes some of the comments some I agree with but as I say I enjoyed it it so keep up the great work we need more writers like you and not ones that think cuckold are the best thing going. Them stories just piss me off because they are all the same it’s like they haven’t got anything better to write about. Any person who wants to be a cuckold to me are vile . This is supposed to be a n equal relationship between people . I better stop before I get to carried away anyway great storie keep up the great work ok

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75about 1 year ago

Well CindyTV. The first one I read. I was waiting for the second one. i .e. FIFTY SHADES OF CAUGHT 2. Sorry it was a big let down for me. Even though I like your stories. You are getting ito the same old RUT as everyone else. 5 pages long for both. You could have done it in three at the worst. Sorry.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The first chapter was ok. This one was so so until the epilogue and then it crashed & burned. Daddy issues that weren't even hinted at during the actual story are thrown out during the epilogue as the reason for Jenn's actions? Beyond dubious.

Killing Brian as the solution to the issue? It's hard to say he even seduced her. That would imply he put some effort into it. He smiled at her without speaking for a couple of months. Kissed her once. Groped her once and then she came running when he told her to meet him at noon? The only way he could have put in less effort is if he'd said "hey let's fuck" the first time they saw each other and Jenn had immediately dropped to the ground and spread her legs.

Jenn was the person to blame for this whole situation. Brian dies and the only punishment Jenn suffers is self inflicted.

Disappointing story from an author who's normally better than this.

jaythemanjaythemanabout 1 year ago

I don't have any issue with the violence. I think it would have been better had the husband somehow let the wife know that he did it, or at least could have.

Opinionated1Opinionated1about 1 year ago

Reading some of your reviews of this story made me think of reading recent opinions about the great biblical

epic BEN HUR with Charlton Heston. This person commented he felt Ben Hur was one of the greatest movies

he had ever seen, until the director ruined the movie by talking about Jesus Christ!!! A non Christian would look

beyond the ongoing references to the life and times of Jesus throughout the movie. For some people who absolutely hate God, all it takes is a mere mention of God's promise of forgiveness and redemption to go

comepletely loco...Thank you for reminding us all that God DOES ANSWER PRAYERS AND DOES FORGIVE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually like your stories. This one sucked. Why reward a cheating slut? That's what she is and she'll do it again.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Jeez Cindy, you really wrecked that one, after everything that happened you manufacture an attempted suicide to enable a RAAC. Just sooo wrong.

I like your stories in the main, but this one went off the rails and you lost control of your story and screwed it up bigtime.

If you believe a character goes thru all our hero went through just to forgive and forget you are living in LaLa land.

He murdered someone because of his wife and you have him forgive and forget it all, really??????

Life is not like that, l can tell you.

Scores 1/5 and this is the first time l’ve really disliked one of your tales.

You can do better, l know you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story about revenge, settling the score?

No, death of the man is NOT right.

Much better to have shot the bastard with a smaller caliber rifle in his spine, so that he would be wheelchair bound for the rest of his life, that is should he have survived.

THAT is Revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What hilariously corny melodrama. The cuck had a chance to get free of the fucking slut without a divorce and losing half his stuff, but he fucked even that up. Now he gets to keep the slut, be a famous cuck, and she gets to keep her memories of Brian's incredibly special humongous cock. Sounds like the cuck trifecta to me.

What made you think that this story is anything but risible.

BTW, a smart man would have shot Brian when he was with the Sanchez woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story. Had trouble in the 1st part, after finding Brian’s apt. #69 REALLY? That got me out of the story, thinking how lame… Then Jason top rated Sniper? There must be over a million top rated snipers in the US! With all the husbands taking revenge in these stories? Also, the rifle he used if it belonged to the US government, there would be a record of it. Just like the history they have on M1s and 1911 that CMP sells. Also hopefully the PI he hired did not leave a trail. Enough with the nit picking, Truly enjoyed the story. You’re one of my favorite Authors, thanks for writing. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, it was all Brian’s fault. You hit that and every other trite trope available. Try writing a story about actual people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindytv you need to ignore the comments from the BTB or else crowd. Write your story and I know I enjoy reading them. My only critique would be to use less of the cliches if possible. Husband former military special forces and the death bed forgiveness. I don't mind RAAC at all and I enjoy your stories. Be creative and have fun do8ng it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I usually like your stories not this one. no forgiveness for her, done and over.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Ergh.

Nah. An unfortunately bad wrap up with loads of unresolved issues.

Trying to erase the drama trauma by dumping more drama trauma on the situation doesn't work.

Thought the first part was a good lead up though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm a fan of your writing.

Having said that, the married cheater always has a sure pass: the word No. The cheating Other does not force unwilling relations upon the married cheater. Even with 'daddy issues' the married cheater has ultimate say over cheating. Shooting the 'predator' seems a bit much, unless you assign equal or greater blame to the married cheater. Of course my opinion makes for bad fiction.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next time I will take your warning to heart and not read it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. But, the story seems flat and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maybe An Emotional Success, But A Complete Failure Intellectually

\

Can you have "God" without judgement and Hell? If you believe in that stuff then you have to accept that while God is merciful and compassionate and all that other feel good bull shit, He/She is first of all Just, Real, Honest, Truthful; no lies or bull shit. Otherwise there can be no Hell. Supposedly God forgives the sinner, but NOT unconditionally. To receive Godly forgiveness there are requirements, that make complete logical sense: Guilt, Remorse, Confession, Penance, Restitution; then you get absolution. I argue that the whore wife in this story felt guilt and remorse ONLY after getting caught, giving herself away by crediting her Lover Brian for giving her a fantastic orgasm that was being given (taken?) from her husband Jason. The guilt and remorse the wife is demonstrating is not inspired by her morals, her ethics, her human decency, no. She is sorry because of what she will be losing: her marriage, her reputation, her financial and emotional support, etc. It is STILL all about HER. She started fucking the asshole because it excited and fed her ego. She kept fucking the asshole because the sex was incredible. And she would continue fucking the asshole for as long as she could and wanted to.

\

So yeah, she's So Fucking Sorry, . . . after she gets caught. I suspect the prisons are full of men and women with equal sorrow and remorse. Next time they'll be more careful. Yeah, yeah, she was going to confess to her husband, supposedly, which would completely reveal and expose her. So what does she do when the asshole says he's going to reveal and expose her, she continues to fuck him. To what mentality does that make sense?

\

So you made the woman a complete Moron, and you made the husband a murdering demon then a resurrecting angle of God. Ridiculous. The suicidal wife was giving him the perfect type of divorce, and his children were going to divorce him as well, for preferring justice, truth, and honesty over unconditional compassion and forgiveness, something even God does not bestow. Hold on to that idealism. Others will find it very useful, when they want your money, your political support, and your forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of your worst stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, women don’t have agency or accountability in your world? It’s the other man’s fault that she committed adultery? It’s her husband’s fault that she attempted suicide? 40 years old, with children of her own, and this story makes her less responsible for her actions and choices than a four year old!!!

Your theology is also suspect. Forgiveness of adultery does NOT mean that you take her back as a wife. It just means that you are not going to enact the biblically mandated punishment. The correct path of repentance is for her to “go, and sin no more.” She loses this husband. If she learns from this, and truly repents, then maybe she’ll get a new husband, and do right by him.

There’s no one to like in this story, in either chapter. The wife is infantile, the husband is indecisive and weak, their children think that there’s nothing wrong with adultery, and all thus despite being a church attending family. Although, if you attend a church whose priests teach that God hands out forgiveness like candy, then why wouldn’t you commit any and every sin?!?

The premise had promise. A wife who was given a bad marriage model by her parents. The execution of the story, sadly, didn’t live up to expectations.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, you have a clean shot at him when he forces your wife to suck him off, but NOOOOO you wait until he is fucking her from behind and don't dare to! Then when she is tied and blindfolded, helpless, you do shoot him. When is she going to be discovered? Why didn't you shoot Brian in various painful, belittling body joints? He suffered NOT! Your MC is very wimpy in that scene. That was after we were informed that he was taking this personally. Be true to your characters!! He has no identity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You're a good writer, but he should have let her go........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So a former Marine reconciles with the cheating wife who broke faith and lied to his face. But without sanction he murders an opportunistic stranger who made no promises to him.

Not sure how that works, except maybe the pussy pass in action.

Not saying he should have sniped the wife, but to a shooter that would have made much more sense than whacking the other guy.

Oh, and NDAs don't shield a murder investigation. Cops will just go to the Navy to ask them about hubby's training. While ops can be classified, scout/sniper TRAINING records and qualifications would not be. When they find out hubby's qualified MOS 0317 the investigation would go red hot. Just like if I'm demo trained, I should not blow up my nemesis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why does the forgiveness culture demand that survivors forgive their abusers? Forgiveness culture implies that betrayers and abusers can expect to be forgiven — they can hurt and harm and rage — and should their targets decline to forgive, they can rest smug in the assurance that the refusal reflects a flaw in their victims, not in themselves.

Pseudo-spirituality has made forgiveness a marker of personal virtue. If you perceive an assault on yourself and your body as too wrong to forgive, then the forgiveness culture perceives you are being small-minded and lacking in virtue. This attitude ignores that the choice not to forgive can come from a place of strength. It can represent a legitimate response to an offender’s bad, hurtful actions and place in society.

Its not our job to make people who hurt us, betrayed us, abused us and treated us shitty to feel better about themselves. If they want forgives so much, go see a fucking priest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another well written tale, Cindy. Keep up the good work. Personally, I've never really been a fan of psychobabble but to each their own. DMW

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

Brian was a sick predator that needed to be castrated and have his ass kicked. Rape by coercion is still rape but does not carry the death penalty. The wife willingly entered Brian's trap and fucked him without being forced. The consequences of that betrayal are divorce and losing her husband's love and support. She was not deserving of any forgiveness and He deserves prison for murder.

xtc5xtc5about 1 year ago

IMHO you let the story get away from you, murder is crossing the line for many readers. I like and read all of your stories and can't wait for the next

Thanks

njlaurennjlaurenabout 1 year ago

The story is a bit of a trope, the cheating wife whomis feeling old, the Christian Gray like seducer , the hubby who.js a trained killer...

Still it still was good writing in terms of style and worked hard to reconcile the couple. Sometimes nearly losing someone makes you think twice,feel the pain of what it would be like without them&realize how much is there. I think both the sister and the kids are out of line. Bryb telling him basically he is too good q guy to dump Jenn and the kids telling him to grow up are horrible ( but realistic) , he has been terribly hurt and they don't care.

When his anger drives her to near suicide he realizes how much love is there, plus she was going to tell him..plus he realizes that Brian basically at that last meeting raped her,especially given that blackmailing someone to have sex is non consensual by definition.

She also takes responsibility& finds out why she did it, made the effort. In a sense her attempting suicide showed her husband that she truly regretted what she did,she knew the pain.

The cops would have gotten his military record and found out he was able to kill Brian. Forensics would figure out where the shot was taken from. One thing that would have worked against him is with all the surveillance cameras that likely would have him on video somewhere from his office to the building. In todays world the story would need to account for it, like he checked the route out before& figured out how to avoid being videoed.

Still I thought it was a good read. By the end I felt for both of them. Despite what he says killing Brian at the least would dredge up the pain of his past, and Jenn was truly repentent.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyabout 1 year ago

I normally don’t like reconciliation stories, but Jenn paid a high price and it was Jason’s choice to forgive her. My only wish is that sometime later he let her know that he pulled the trigger to save her from the predator.

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

I've been following CindyTV since she started submitting, and she (you) has really grown tremendouslly. This story took a lot of effort and balancing. Brian, the predator, was only sketchily presented but that was all Jenn knew of him I suppose. I liked seeing him taken out permanently with the finality of a sniper's bullet. Sic semper predatoris.

012Say012Sayabout 1 year ago

For reasons passing understanding, failure to properly punish costs at least one star (not from me, this was a clear 10 - 5 for each part). There are two things that tend to annoy me about commenters - reading a story one doesn’t like (why waste the time?); and saying the fictional outcome is wrong (for instance, the shooter would be caught - I read the whole story, he was not caught - if I think he should be, I can write and post a story). My view? It held my interest, was unique, and well with the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not my favorite CTV story. The slut manipulated and use guilt to get him back. If she died, she escaped embarrassment. If she lives, he dare not mention it again and she's off the hook. Selfish whore. You can't claim to love your husband and only your husband, when you're banging someone else on the side. The line for me was, if she returns from her sister and confesses, there's a chance to save things. She didn't do that and not only did she go to him and get fucked, the husband was publicly fucked in the worst way. She could take all the pills she wants after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cindy, I'm not a "hater". The problem with your story is you show no logical reason whatsoever for Jason to take her back. The religious angle was simply bullshit. I have no problem with justifiable reconciliation but you totally failed to do that in this story. That is why you're getting all of the "hate".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was brutal. To be charitable it might be considered a poor man’s Saddletramp copycat? To many LW cliches to count. Kind of disappointed as Chapter 1 started off so well.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Liked the story, and don't have a problem with reconciliation if there's true repentance and remorse. My preference is for divorce, and after some time has lapsed, then remarriage. Let her know she broke the first one. My problem is the standard trope of 'I'm going to break off my affair, but instead of a phone call or email, I'm going to go to his place, the same place that I've failed so badly in the past'. Maybe it makes for a better story, but come on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't like the RAAC either so count me as a hater also. As others have said I'm not against reconciliation but Jason went straight from super alpha warrior to super beta husband in the blink of an eye.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

An "over the top" unrealistic story that will appeal to some types. You tried to pack far too many cliched story lines into one story: The "Ex special forces sniper who has certain skills... I'll hunt you down" crap, the weak and pathetic husband who is a mental whack-job, then is cheated on, the wife, middle aged and craving excitement, the sudden forceful burst from the husband, standing up to the Police investigating the event, then finally, the appeal to a god to save her after she attempted to end herself! Perhaps if you made the god Allah it might have stirred things up more instead of the tired old Christian one. Not many believe in that garbage anyway.

Still, your writing is always good, so I thank you for that. The story... not so much. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a hard four star, raac can be done and it was a between a 3 and 4 star, I felt it was in between and voted up, Solid story across the board.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again, I’ll repeat my thoughts here. Why is it that cheating wives need forgiving but cheating husbands need burning? Why is it that women are excused bad decisions because they’re ‘seduced’ while vulnerable to ‘predators’

Both the men and women are guided by lust, why are men supposed to control themselves but grown women need not and can fall back on feeling insecure or unattractive to men as they age?

The wife he did make a choice, her sister saying she didn’t ‘plan’ infidelity is wrong, she did right from the beginning when she started playing up to his attention - wearing sexier clothes etc. Going to his home to tell him she wasn’t interested or to break things off, women are not stupid or children in need of supervision by going she nee what was going to happen. If she wanted to avoid it she should have told him no and confronted him in a more public setting.

And why a woman who burned her husband because he cheated on her would then expect a man who’s been betrayed to forgive dad forget is hypocritical to say the least.

Why are the husbands in these like simpering princes from Disney stories?

She new what she was doing, thought of her liver while with her husband so obviously not in a unwanted situation until the last meeting.

I like your stories generally but your blinkered views are a little predictable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Quick response to Cindy (the author) why complaint?

Yes, you did say no BTB at the start and a reconciliation is fine WHEN it’s been earned, when theirs been consequences, conversations, counselling or maybe even extenuating circumstances or it’s a one off mistake but this tale has none of this.

She set out to cheat, lied to her husband ‘who she loved’ lied to herself about breaking things off, ignored her sisters advice and was so into it she called his name a number of times when being intimate with her husband.

You wrote everyone has supporting the cheater solely because she cried and was upset (that she got caught), the wife did nothing to earn forgiveness for humiliating and betraying her husband of 21 years purely to fuel her ego and get some ateange iff an attractive guy.

And you wrote everyone hounding the husband to forgive her because she cried and was sad (because she got caught)

She humiliated him so much they had to move, talk about screwing up someone’s life

If you want to write a reconciliation then at least make it believable

And come on the never ending forgiving cheating wives but crucifying cheating husbands just grows boring - women are not fluffy angels, their shit stinks too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, 5 stars. I little too much GOD STUFF.. still good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.