Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 10

Story Info
Silver and Gabriel spend the day with their new friend Chris.
7.5k words
4.81
5k
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silver & Stag Take A Trip - A Day on the Catamaran

***

Completely partied out but still vibrating with sexual energy, we stand with the small group exchanging friendly hugs and kisses all around. Chris motions us over, saying "Hey you guys, I'm glad I caught ya before you went up. Got any major plans for tomorrow?"

We look at each other, Silver answering, "You planned this trip sexy man, any plans? I'm with you."

"Well, no not really, I figured we would just play it by ear this weekend" I direct to both of them.

"How'd you like to go out on my boat tomorrow morning? Watch the sunrise from out there..." sweeping his arm toward the ocean.

Silver beats me to the punch, "Absolutely!", throwing her arms around his neck, kissing him soundly on the cheek. "But don't you have to work? What should we bring?"

"No, thank god, tomorrow is my regular day off. Hummm, what to bring...nothing, really. Just whatever you would normally need for a day at the beach or on a boat. Don't worry about food or drinks, I'm pretty well stocked. Probably want to being some hats though, it gets fricking hot on the water. Meet me down at the docks at... looking at the watch on his arm, let's say... 6:00am" grimacing slightly, "and we'll get a great view of the sunrise." Giving Silver a wink, "I know it's early, but I promise to have your hot tea ready and waiting."

Sealing the deal with a quick peck on the lips, Silver takes my hand and leads me away. "Perfect, brother, see you then" I say over my shoulder as we head upstairs, exhausted after such an eventful day.

. . . . .

"Thank you for such an incredibly perfect day" I whisper into Silver's soft hair.

Silver replies with a throaty hum and snuggles deeper into the crook of my arm, head on my chest.

"You're welcome darling. Thank you for being mine and always showing me you love me" she finishes, hand rubbing my stomach gently.

"I love you more than anything in this world" is the last thing she hears before drifting off to sleep. Shutting my eyes, I follow her into dreamland.

. . . . .

"Shit!" I gasp, realizing my phone alarm is blaring. Reaching over to turn the blasted thing off, I'm thinking that this sunrise sure better be good. Silver is stirring, so I flip the tea and coffee setups on and step into the shower. The water feels good as I scrub down and wash my hair. Yesterday was...eventful...and I see gritty evidence washing down the drain. Damn, still got sand.

I hear the door open with Silver's, somewhat subdued, "G'morning, lover. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock... almost immediately after you drifted off" pulling the curtain back for a wet kiss. Tipping her hot tea at me, "I'm going to have a smoke, it's too early." She shuffles out, wrapped up in my soft bathrobe, gently closing the door behind her.

Silver returns shortly, stepping into the shower behind me as I perform a quick shave and a little bit of manscaping. Leaving Silver to her normal routine, I find a new, shiny white bikini laying out on the bed along with a matching lacy coverup, a cute sweater dress and a man's, boy short cut swimsuit in matching fabric with the bikini. Huh. That's cool...whatever my baby wants, my baby gets... Plus we'll match, which is stupid I know, but I like it anyway. (shut up)

I grab a linen shirt and slip on my vans as Silver emerges from the bathroom with a smile.

"Good morning, lover", she repeats, this time with more enthusiasm, kissing my lips lightly.

It's going to be a bit chilly on the beach at this hour, so Silver slips the light sweater dress over her sleek, naked body. She will love having the long sleeves to keep her warm before the sun rises. The scoop neck dress lands just below her knees; not tight, but hugs her body like a glove. Placing her bikini and coverup in the beach bag along with all of the other stuff necessary for a trip to the beach, she slips on a cute pair of matching sneakers.

Dang, she's pretty.

The short walk to the docks takes us through the hotel's tropical paradise; the only movements are those of the groundskeepers, quietly and meticulously tending the lush garden. Such a peaceful place. Chris must love working here. The cool ocean air hits us as we round the building, heading over the sand to the docks. "Burrr" Silver groans, "I'm glad I brought this sweater" snuggling in closer. I've already made sure that I was blocking most of the ocean breeze with my body, but I pull her in and kiss her hair as we step up on the wooden structure jutting out into the bay.

There is enough light to see Chris waving at us from the end of the long dock, one foot on the deck of a beautiful catamaran, name not quite visible at this distance. We return the wave and as the distance closes, the name comes into focus.

"Lady's Pleasure"

Silver and I look at each other with surprise; the perfect name for what I hope turns out to be a perfect day. Kudos to the bachelor smiling at us who came up with the clever moniker.

"Oh, yay! I'm the only Lady on the boat today!" earning a brilliant smile from Chris.

He and I shake hands, laughing. "Permission to come aboard, Capt'n?"

He replies, "Permission granted, Matey; and your beautiful companion is MOST welcome aboard the Lady's Pleasure", sweeping his floppy hat in a comical bow. He's got the hat, but Gilligan he is not.

"Why thank you, sailor" her lilting voice capturing his attention. Grasping his outstretched hand, Silver steps lightly aboard with a giggle.

Leaving the sailing club behind shortly after Chris stows our stuff in the cabin below, we watch mesmerized as the sunrise expands over the bow of the sailboat; the light breeze pushing the large craft along at a surprising clip. Silver is standing the wheel with Chris and I flanking her; our hands resting lightly on her shoulders. Together, we absorb the vibrant beauty of the new day's birth. The ever changing scene grows more beautiful with each passing minute. Had there been an orchestra, the crashing crescendo would be peaking now as the sun bursts above the horizon, sending sparkles across the water toward us.

"Wow." we collectively breathe, leaning in close to each other watching the crescendo fade slowly into a beautiful, sunny morning.

Silver looks up at me, then Chris, pulling us close with her hands, "This was perfect. Thank you, both." She pops up on her toes and plants a kiss my cheek, then Chris'. We stand together in a comfortable silence, each of us keeping our tingling urges suppressed as the day begins.

"How about some breakfast to start us off?" Chris breaks the silence with a smile.

Silver immediately says, "Oh my god, yes, please!" glancing at me, "you're pretty handy, ya know. Sneaky, but handy."

Looks like this time, the tea will be enjoyed by all three of us.

We descend and take in the beauty of the before us. Teakwood lines the interior, the luxurious cabin containing a small galley, bedroom and full bath along with a cozy dining area for four. An overstuffed couch and matching chair surround a small teak coffee table. The 360° view is as breathtaking from here as up on the deck.

"Wow" we both mouth, turning to each other in wonder, then back to Chris' smiling face. "Pretty nice, huh?"

Gaping at him, "Ya think??"

He chuckles and gestures to a beautiful tea set placed on the polished wood, the set surrounded by an assortment of tasty breakfast foods.

"Dang, dude, you went all out, thanks!" I say, slapping him on the back.

"It's totally my pleasure, plus, it's been a while since I've had any... good company aboard."

Sitting down, we tuck into our light breakfast of tea for The Lady of the boat, coffee for us two guys along with bagels, fruit and tea crackers carefully arranged on the tray with a carafe of orange juice sitting nearby. Chatting about our upcoming day, Chris tells us about the destination: a beautiful, private cove only 20 minutes away. It sounds like he is describing the Blue Lagoon.

Silver excuses herself from the table, grabbing the beach bag she heads to the bedroom, "Be right back, I'm going to get out of this sweater... I'm burning up over here."

"OK!" Chris and I glare at each other as our Jinx battle continues while Silver's shapely ass disappears behind the teakwood door.

...

Hearing movement from below, we turn to see 'The Lady' ascending the short stairs leading from the cabin. Her white reflective bikini (actually wearing the tiny bikini top this morning, too) although thin, is not see through. She's added the coverup, the lacy pattern seems to tighten slightly over each breast, slightly obscuring the white triangles underneath.

Realizing that the two men ogling her have temporarily lost their ability to speak, she snaps her fingers, "Boys! My face is up here."

We bust out with a laugh, echoing each other, "Sorry...uhm, not sorry?", evoking a laugh out of her.

Chris has donned a loose, white button down this morning, unbuttoned half way; a pair of board shorts and Vans complete his ensemble.

Back back at the wheel, our host expertly guides us across the water while Silver looks amazing, recreating the iconic scene from a movie she refuses to watch. She is standing stretched out over the bow of the boat wearing dark sunglasses, her short hair blowing in the breeze... the coverup dropped carelessly on the lounger behind her. Our very own, real life mermaid figurehead leading the way into Paradise Cove. Pointing my camera, I digitally record the once in a lifetime moment. The secluded cove appears directly ahead as we round a rocky jetty. "Drop the anchor, matey!", Chris hollers with his best Blackbeard voice. Laughing, I make my way to the aft deck and toss the heavy metal claw over the side, rope singing off of the deck as Lady's Pleasure slowly comes to a halt 20 yards off shore.

Turning around to face us, "Oh my god, baby! It's perfect!"

Chris and I look at each other, wondering if that was a collective "baby", or him, or me. Shrugging, who cares? The next thing I know, a human size splash has us guys headed to the bow... stripping as we go. I hit the water first since my only extra piece of clothing is a shirt. Surfacing, I watch a tight, black clad ass disappearing under the water in a smooth dive. Crap, he already has a bead on her! A squeal draws my attention; that bastard Chris, surfacing behind her with a laugh. Wrapping his arms around her, he lays back and kicks to the shallows using a familiar lifeguard technique, ignoring her continuing squeals and laughter. I finally reach them as he stands in chest deep water, releasing the giggling woman.

Smacking his chest lightly, Silver says, "Brat! I can swim!" then, "Thanks for the amazing ride though; this is incredible!" trying to twirl in the neck deep water.

He and I exchange a glance, "Yes it is...", we say together, gazing through the clear, blue water at her body below the rippling surface.

This earns us both a wet smack on the chest before Silver makes for the shore. She should have waited until we were in shallower water, because Chris and I easily catch her between us. Hooking an arm around her back and one under a knee, we pick her up. Laughing, she tries flailing her feet in an attempt to get away. Finally deciding that there was no way to escape, she settles in with her arms around our necks for the short trip to the stretch of white sand.

Sloshing out of the warm water, we gently deposit Silver on her butt and she lays back on he soft sand, stretching like a satisfied cat. How she kept track of her sunglasses, I'll never know. We drop down on each side and just watch her until she opens her eyes.

Covering her face, she says, "Ok, you two, get your leers in now, then rein it back a bit for a while. We just got here!"

Dammit, I hate her logic, but we both take advantage of her offer as Chris whips out a waterproof camera. After taking a shot or 10 of Silver and me, a wave of his hand has me rolling over to stand by his side. Silver looks glorious in the morning light and she indulges us by posing on the sand, slowly accumulating the white grit on her skin. Handing me the camera, Chris flops down and poses beside her. His hard, taut body a great backdrop to her soft curves.

I snap shots until Silver says, "Ok, ok, ok, enough... I gotta go wash off. "

I capture her on video as she stands and heads off to the surf... shiny ass swinging. Chris chases her down, splashing as he runs by and dives into the surf.

He surfaces and swims back to her, "I just wanted to help you get the sand off..." splashing her playfully.

Silver stretches her arms out in the knee deep water, "Ok!" turning to face me sitting with my toes in the water.

She waggles her eyebrows at me and I bark out a laugh. Chris continues to splash her gently, cupping his large hands to bring the water up to her shoulders, allowing it to drain out over her skin. Circling her body slowly he repeats the process, using his fingers and the water to gently remove the white grit from her soft skin.

"You know I could just dunk under, it would be much faster" she teases.

"But not nearly as much fun!" he chides, completing his tight rotation around her.

Pressing up against her back, his arms wrap around her torso, lifting slightly.

Silver's eyes close with an audible "Mmmmmmmm" as she leans back against him and wraps her arms around his neck from over her head to pull him into a kiss. I adjust my growing member as the scene plays out before me. The slow movement of his hands up her torso catch my attention and I watch, facinated as Chris gently cups her breasts through the white bikini top. His suntanned skin striking against the shiny material. Against his mouth another moan escapes as I watch him capture her nipples between a thumb and forefinger, rolling gently.

Abruptly breaking the kiss, Silver spins around and gives Chris a hard, southern girl shove, sending him sprawling into the surf. She then heads quickly out of the water.

Fanning herself with her hand, "Holy fuck!" glaring at me, "Ok, no more touching!! It's too early in the day... I'm gonna go find a shady spot to cool off...", making her way to an oasis of palm trees about 50 yards away.

I watch her making a beeline of footprints away from us; she turns around about half way there, but continues to walk backwards, "Tell Mr. Hands it's his fault...No. More. Touching. Look all you want you two, but you Mr. Hands" as Chris finally appears by my side, "keep those and any other 'Misters' you have not so subtly hidden, in check!"

Taking the next step to turn and show us her back, we watch as she disappears into the palm trees, adjusting her triangles back over her nipples.

"Thanks a lot, Christopher!" glaring at the idiot before me.

He raises his hands in protest, "She kissed me! Again! And don't call me that, my mother is the only one who can get away with it!" crossing his arms with a matching glare. I glance down at his tight suit. Looks like mine, but black. Silver was right when she said "not so subtle".

"Soooo, you carry NO blame after" gesturing to the twitching member straining against the stretchy black cloth, "pressing that... up against her ass?"

He looks down and his face falls, "Ok, yeah, sorry man, I just... fuck. It's been a while for me and I'm not sure where all this is going but I definitely don't want to screw it up in any way. I got carried away... sorry man. I like you guys a lot; you're friendly, fun and clearly in love with each other. It's kinda... new...to me, you wanting to share your amazing wife; and clearly Silver is enjoying herself. But, if it works for you two, who am I to judge, right? I mean daaamn, I can't help but love everything about her... she's a hoot, not to mention gorgeous, sweet and holy shit...Silver's voice", pausing a moment to reflect, "oh man, sexy? No, not good enough..."

"Sexy Southern Belle?" I offer.

"YES! She is the sexiest, southern belle I've ever met. God, what a delicious woman. YOU, my friend, are one lucky son of a bitch" skewering me with his index finger.

"All right bro, don't kill yourself over it, just tone it down a bit. We do have all day, right? Don't worry about it; Silver was upset, yes. Yes, you started it, and yes, she kissed you. If you can't handle a little kiss from Silver without trying to grope her like a teenager, you might as well go back to the boat and jack off... But I know her pretty well, and methinks she just wants to have fun today, playing around with both of us with no expectations; if you don't fuck it up. Kinda like your boat" the Lady's Pleasure rocking gently close by, "It's 'Silver's Pleasure' today... anyway, don't worry man, she will let us know if, when, how, who and what she wants, on her own timetable. Just follow her lead and you'll be fine. When she's made up her mind, whatever she chooses, I'm sure you and I will be the 2nd and 3rd to know" punching him in the shoulder. "Let's go get the stuff off of the boat, it will give Silver a few minutes without having to stave off this set of raging hormones."

I can see it in my head: testosterone and progesterone doing their best to stoke the smoldering embers in each of our bellies. I push the image away... not yet, it's not the right time, just fun... just gonna have fun.

"Dude, you comin'?" diving into the water and swimming away.

"Uh, yeah..." I follow suit.

...

Dragging the well laden inflatable raft, we make our way up the shore. It's a simple task to follow the footprints in the sand leading to the beautiful copse of tall palms. Flowers are blooming wildly as we step into a small clearing with two flagstone paths leading in opposite directions. Shrugging at each other, we walk; him left, me right. Peering down my path, I see nothing of significance. "Hey, I'm pretty sure she's this way", thumb pointing over his shoulder. Yeah, I'd have to agree... the fluttering bikini top is hard to miss, tied to a low hanging branch directly over the path.

"Well Mr. Hands, maybe that's the flag of truce and we can get back to our day of fun in the sun" chiding him again. "C'mon, let's go see what she's up to" snatching the top as we walk by, "and remember: just follow her lead."

A scream followed immediately by a splash, has us sprinting down the path and around the corner. We skid to a stop in time to watch Silver emerging from a small pool of clear water, a 20' waterfall dumping in from above.

"Are you ok?!" we say in unison. She looks at us like we're idiots, we look at each other, ok maybe we are.

"What?" she asks.

"We heard you scream then a splash!! Are you ok?"

Dude is going to owe me a damn truck of coke if he doesn't stop jinxing me. Or pinch-poke... a n y w a y.

She rolls her eyes, "Of course I'm ok, I just jumped off that rock up there! It was so fun, c'mon!" grabbing each of our hands, glistening breasts jiggling in the sun. "Let's go play."

We spend the next few hours playing with each other, unencumbered by the outside world as we revel in each others company: frolicking in the waterfall pool, sunning ourselves on the beach and eating the tastiest picnic lunch on a huge blanket in the clearing back up the trail. It was like being on a deserted island with all the amenities.

Gillian's Island... hahahaha more like Silver's Island... she'd be a mixture of Mary Ann and Ginger. Yum.

I laugh to myself, remembering Chris' hat and wonder who'd I be.

...

Sunkissed and a bit tired, we end up back on the boat, thankful for the air conditioning and dry clothes. Silver has stolen Chris' white button down, her bikini top long forgotten. The long tails are tied at the waist, sleeves rolled up to her elbows. A light weight, just-above-the-knee, mostly opaque, coverup skirt replaced her bottoms while leaving a strip of tan tummy exposed in between. Chris and I are wearing loose workout shorts from his dresser, both of us opting to go shirtless. Methinks all three of us are commando; pretty sure Chris is, not quite sure about Silver though.