Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are listening to soft music; Silver and I are laying comfortably on the long, wide couch and Chris is lounging at the opposite end, feet on the coffee table. My back is against the armrest while she has positioned her long body between my splayed knees, the top of her head resting directly below my chin, pretty feet resting on a throw pillow in Chris' lap. We are even more at ease with each other now, after our time together today. Conversation runs the gamet: opening up about our lives, personal values, political views, hopes and dreams... over a magnificent set of trays including one small tray of special brownies set aside for later. The simmering sexual tension slides over a bit, allowing our new friendship to expand.

Snacking on the various goodies, we give Chris the Readers Digest version of our lives; he tells us of his divorce 5 years ago and his journey from a pissed of 40 year old divorcee to a 45 year old owner of our hotel.

We gape at him, "What the fuck?", blurting out the question in unison.

Laughing, he waves his hand dismissively, "Ok, ok, ok... so what, I own the hotel! It's not news to me, or any of the staff... can't see any reason to tell the guests. In fact, you are the first 'guests' I've ever told. That's" looking thoughtful, "2,134 days and about" glancing at his Submariner, (son-of-a-bitch, how could I miss that!), "14 hours and 25 minutes, give or take... that I've kept it secret."

"Wow" is all we can manage. Not sure it's because we are the first to know or if we thought he was "just a bartender" or the fancy watch or the fact he just calculated the exact amount of time since he stared the business until today, at this hour and minute. I'm fairly certain he is as accurate as the watch. I guess we gaped a little too long, because he started laughing, "C'mon, you guys, shit, it's not like I'm a vampire or something!"

We looked at each other... it started with a snicker I couldn't contain, which opened the floodgates of Silver's laughter, triggering mine. As the laughter rolls through us, Chris' confused laughter tries to meld with ours. Tears finally stop rolling and we are able to pull ourselves together enough to explain about a book series by Linsay Sands that Silver and I have enjoyed reading... about vampires... very horny vampires with incredible stamina... and immortality. Enough said. Whew. Convincing him that being the hotel owner didn't make us see him any differently, he's just Chris to us... he continues, relating his occasional dating experience as fair, sometimes good, but rarely great. Apparently a minimum of "great" is required to to warrant a boat ride; the last being 572 days ago.

We laughed at his accuracy; "I'm kinda like Rainman when it comes to mental math and dates. It certainly helps in the business world", he says with a grin.

Nodding back, "I'd say so!"

Silver gestures to Chris with wiggling toes, "Would you mind? I need lotion after all that sun today, you don't want me to have dry skin do you?"

Horror crosses Chris' features as he launches out of his chair, grabbing the beach bag and stepping back to the couch almost before Silver finishes her sentence.

Looking down at Silver's painted toes, "Uhmmm...do I mind?? Remember, I named this boat Lady's Pleasure for a reason."

Laughing, Silver lifts her feet and he slides under, bare feet now resting directly in his lap. Looks like her lightweight skirt has gathered above her thighs. "Please don't do my feet, I'm more ticklish than you can imagine and being tickled just makes pisses me off" giving Chris a mock, angry look. "My Gabriel can do them later." She settles back against my chest and closes her eyes.

Watching Chris warm a generous portion of lotion in his hands, I settle back to enjoy the show as my idle fingers brush lighly over her skin, tracing up and down her arms, neck and over her loosly covered breasts, occassionally running my nails over her scalp. He's completely forgotten I'm sitting there; laser focus on his pleasurable task at hand. Silver tenses slightly as he slides his palms up her shins, then relaxes back into the couch and my chest with a sigh. His hands are gliding up and down her right leg, starting at the ankle and stopping just short of the skirt fabric. Back and forth, both strong hands on one leg, gently but firmly kneading her muscles while soft moans slip from her lips. Lifting her feet to change position, he sits facing me with his back against the arm rest. I watch as his eyes flicker down between her slightly parted thighs, before slowly placing her feet in his lap. The sly grin I see spreading across his face tells me that I was correct earlier... commando.

Silver's audible sighs resume as he duplicates the treatment on her left leg, this time his fingertips venturing slightly under her skirt before being withdrawn, only to repeat... 2, 3, 4, 5... the rhythm of his stoking matches her breathing.

Watching her expressions change as he works her inner thigh muscles is fascinating.

A small gasp, "Oh, god" escapes her lips.

I look down to see Chris, Silver's foot in hand, massaging between each toe gently, but firmly. His wide thumbs applying pressure under his grip.

"Ok, Mr. Hands, forget about what I said earlier, you may massage my feet. Oh, sweet mother of god. You've got an hour to stop that."

Chris just chuckles, continuing the treatment. Silver wriggles down a little bit, sliding down my chest until her head rests in my lap and her legs no longer straight. I guess she doesn't realize or care that the movement caused her ass to slide while her skirt remained in place; add in the fact her knees are now slightly bent, Chris and I see her smooth, white pubic mound slip into view. Her swollen pussy lips slightly parted as they glisten in the soft cabin light. I watch entranced, as his hand slowly snakes up her inner thigh, fingertips brushing the newly exposed skin lightly. A low moan escapes Silver's lips as his trembling fingers gently pull the skirt down to cover her womanhood. She's been wearing the tiniest Wicked Weasel bikini bottoms for the last month while visiting the tanning bed... solely to please me. I LOVE how her pussy looks... stark white against her tan thighs and tummy. I'm very impressed with his self control as my own rigid member presses against Silver's cheek.

Behind closed eyes, Silver complains in a breathy tone, "Why did you stop rubbing?" Chris shakes his head in amazement and resumes his massage immediately, but carefully avoiding the furnace between her thighs. Rubbing my thumbs gently across her brow, her smile widens, "Mmmmmm...two professional massage therapists... your boat is aptly named, my handsome Captain."

Chris snaps his head up to look at her.

"Yes, honey", sitting up cross legged, ignoring the wide expanse of inner thigh skin now exposed to view. Leaning forward, up on her knees, she moves in close... a hairsbreadth away from his lips. "I think you are very sexy, too...", the throaty whisper a seduction all by itself. Her ass is in the air as he wraps strong arms around her, pulling her to his bare chest. Sinking into his arms, her mouth opens as his tongue slips between her teeth. The sight of Silver's amazing ass strikes me mute; her glistening pussy lips drawing apart as they swell with rushing, hot blood.

I slip off the couch unnoticed and move to the edge of a nearby chair, watching as Chris' tongue runs along Silver's throat. She responds with a deep moan, then pushing up off of his chest, she says, "Honey, come back and sit on the couch", patting the space between Chris' knees.

Silver stands and her skirt settles down, covering her distracting ass. Chris is sitting up by the time I get to the couch, so we end up sitting closely, hips almost touching. Silver is looking at us, mulling something over in her mind as her hands begin untying the borrowed button down. The wrinkled tails fall to her knees while a single button stubbornly keeps the garment closed; three or four fragile threads grasping that tiny button.

We watch her, enthralled by the raw sex vibe she is broadcasting.

"I've been thinking" she begins softly. "Baby, everything up to now has been... shit... the craziest, most amazing experience I've ever had in my life. I feel so free and careless. Never in my lifetime would I have thought that something like this", gesturing to the three of us, "would or even could ever happen. It's all so new and naughty and forbidden... shit... but, I'm sorry honey" turning to Chris, "I don't think I'm ready to have you" closing her eyes, "inside me..." she whispers... adding almost inaudibly, "yet."

Chris just blinks at her nodding slowly, oddly enough I agree with her... and I'm proud of her for taking charge and making sure that everyone is on the same page, albeit a page from a very sexy book.

"But we are having such a great time, I'm really enjoying playing and having fun with both of you and I really, Really, don't want to stop. So, I want you," swallowing hard, "to sit on your hands, or put them behind you, or something, I don't care, just don't touch me. I don't trust myself, let alone you two, to keep this under control. I want to play, but I can't have you touching me at the same time. Please keep your wonderful, incredibly sexy, hot hands off of me, no exceptions, ok?"

It comes out almost as a plea as she glances between our gazes. We both lean back, slipping our hands under our thighs, and wait for Silver. My wife is brilliant; letting us know what she needs in one mental mouthful. Acknowledging our silent reply, she smiles that brilliant Silver smile and leans forward to wrap an arm around each of us, depositing delicate kisses from my ear, down my neck, over to Chris, up his neck, stopping to slip her tongue into his ear...I feel him shudder.

"Thank you for understanding, Christopher" The whisper barely making its way to my ears, but causing him to start at the name.

She sits back on her heels and studies us each closely, running her fingertips over our chests simultaneously.

"You each feel different, but sooo good! My sexy baby has this wonderful crisp chest hair" running a hand down to my navel. "You, my new yummy friend, are smooth as marble" her eyes losing focus as she caresses our chests simultaneously, each hand duplicating the motions of the other.

Chris and I stay silent as she strokes our bodies, simultaneously tweaking our nipples and watching us gasp. Her hands are venturing to any and all exposed skin above our waists when Silver's hands apply pressure to open a little space between her two men. Slipping into the gap opening between he and I, she places a hand on our bare thighs. Her warm palms slide slowly up and down our respective legs, encroaching a little more each time under the fabric of our shorts.

My Sexy Silver Hotwife smiles as she places a hand on each of our ankles; watching our faces as they slide up the insides of our knees, over our muscular thighs, finally disappearing completely into the darkness under our shorts. My breath quickens as her hot hands slide closer. I chance a glance over to my buddy to see a mirror image of myself; Chris is almost panting, his eyes locked on the movement under his shorts. I understand the feeling; Silver is more than adept at finding and pushing a man's buttons.

His eyes roll back into his head with a low growl; before I have a chance to wonder, I follow suit as Silver's hand wraps around the base of my throbbing cock, the moan escaping my lips without warning. I vaguely wonder if she can actually encompass the thick member hanging between Chris' legs. The hot hand slowly begins to stroke as my eyes open. She is fixated on the movement of her own hands hidden by the loose fabric, casting her lust filled gaze between each lap as her stroking changes to a caress. Her curious hands seeking out every inch of hot, throbbing flesh. She cups my balls and I hear a grunt from beside me; Chris is getting the same treatment, although his eyes are closed, mouth slightly agape. His hands have moved and are resting behind his head, I assume to prevent accidentally grabbing the delicious woman kneeling before us.

Silver glances up at me, seeing my gaze her face explodes in a brilliant smile, "Hey there my delicious man" her voice low, husky and dripping with sexual desire. "I never imagined that I would love the feel of two hard cocks, one in each hand."

Chris opens his eyes to Silver's smile, "Hi to you too, my other delicious man" she repeats.

He responds with a groan and a garbled attempt at replying, "Ggoodd..thttatt is aamaaazzing...". Silver responds by leaning in close, continuing her southern ministrations, and captures his mouth with hers, tongue urgently probing. She switches to me; there is a distinctive male taste on her lips.

Holy fuck, my wife is... perfect.

Breaking our kiss with a dual gasp, Silver leans back and slips her hands out of our shorts, immediately reaching up to grab two handfuls of hair, tugging us forward to her waiting lips. She kisses me again, this time with authority. Turning to her new lover, she repeats the process. Back to me for another, then again for Chris. My mind is spinning as my body is covered with chills. Hot, sexy chills. Maintaining her grasp, she stands slowly and we follow suit. Silver moves her hand down to my crotch, making the adjustment to let Little Gabriel lay flat against her stomach as she presses against my body. I see Chris watching us as Silver breaks our kiss and moves to him, trapping his covered, jutting cock against her torso, kissing his mouth with fervor.

She steps back a few feet, fingers playing across her full lips as she surveys her two similar, but very different men. Chris is absently rubbing his cock through his shorts, a wet stain growing at the obvious head straining to be free. Silver's eyes fixate on the spot as she drops down on her knees, placing her hands flat on his stomach and sliding them around to cup his ass while urging him forward a half step. My eyes are glued to the action as his shorts slowly creep down, over his hips... cock straining. Smack! Silver emits a squeak as the thick member is released and slaps her under the chin, leaving a string of pre cum stretching from the bulbous purple head. Recovering quickly, Silver uses both hands to caress and investigate her new toy as he looks on, eyes glazed over, breathing fast.

"You have a beautiful cock, Christopher" she says, capturing his eyes with hers. Apparently his full name annunciation with the southern lilt has a completely different affect on him than when I used it earlier today, as his cock begins to twitch. "Look at how small my hands look, wrapped around the shaft."

We both watch as she strokes his cock slowly, her thumb circling the sensitive head on each repetition, Chris grunting in time. Her free hand reaches under and cups his full, dangling testicles; immediately the scrotum contracts the heavy balls up against his body as Silver's eyebrows arch.

"Wow", she breaths. Silver's thumb is dripping with pre cum as she follows our eyes as they witness the sticky digit disappear into her mouth, sucking it clean. The drip on her lip disappears with a flash of a tongue and a low "mmmmmm."

"Oh god" Chris mutters.

Smiling at me, "Your turn baby" as my shorts hit the floor. Repeating the process in detail, she sits back again, licking her lips. "Mmmmmmm. You both taste so good... very similar, but definitely different."

The two men quivering men standing in front of her would do anything, anytime, anywhere for this woman gazing at their bodies with hot lust in her eyes.

Glancing at me with my cock jutting out, she says, "This is the most amazing, wonderful, hot, and oh god, I don't know! Playing with you and Chris here... fuck..."

Instead of trying to find the right words, she reaches over and grasps Chris' throbbing manhood, the heavy, rigid shaft unfamiliar in her grip. Looking up at Chris she locks eyes with him, and with a cock in each hand, urges us forward gently.

"Come... stand closer... I need you closer..."

We inch forward until he and I are standing side-by-side, our naked hips touching; bobbing cocks jut out and up like a spike. Holy crap, I want to impale her; fuck, forget that, I want US to impale her. Looking down at my Silver Hotwife kneeling before us as she slowly and methodically stroking our cocks; her face awash with facination. I hope I'm able to hold back the flood of cum boiling in my balls.

"How does it feel, Christopher? Look at me, honey. Yes. How does this feel? Do you like it when I stroke your big cock? How about you, my Gabriel? Are you enjoying yourself? I know you love it when I jack you off, do you enjoy watching my hand slide up and down my new cock? Jesus, it's so large and HOT in my hand baby!"

Chris and I are unable to reply in any kind of coherent way, relying on grunts, sighs, moans and hip thrusts to make our feelings known. He and I are both overproducing pre cum which Silver is using to lubricate our shafts; her entire hand rubbing over the bulbous, leaking heads. Silver increases the tempo, occasionally bringing a hand to her mouth to lick up a stray drip or add her saliva to the viscus mixture. The wet sounds of cock stroking fill the silence as I feel the familiar transition from a slow simmer to a full boil in my gut. Apparently Chris is in the same state, alternating grunts with sharp intakes of air. There are various versions of "oh my god...", "yess...", "fuck, that feels so good" coming from us both.

Chris is the first to succumb my Silver Hotwife kneeling expectantly on the floor in front of us.

"Oh fuck Silver! Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm going to..." Chris is unable to finish his sentence as he throws his head back, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh FUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

Silver squeals as the first jet of hot cum streaks across the gap between the head of his cock and the open expanse of skin on her chest,

"OH MY GOD!"

Silver doesn't have time to recover when the second spurt hits her in the neck. "Holy shit!! Baby are you," another stream sprays across the front of the white shirt "Aahh! ... watching this????" The cum immediately soaks through her shirt, making her hard nipples clearly visible through the wet fabric.

Chris' orgasm continues with each subsequent pulse of cum now being blocked by her hand, which is now drenched with Chris' hot load. The sticky cum coating his cock and flowing through her fingers, begins running down her arm as she continues to slowly stroke her new toy.

"Oh my god, Christopher! That was fantastic!" retracting her cum covered hand and arm to inspect the copious amounts of spunk adorning it. Her wedding set is almost unrecognizable under the thick, hot fluid. Lifting her arm, she seductively uses the tip of her tongue to catch a large drip of cum as it runs toward her elbow.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, you taste wonderful."

The orgasm hits me without warning, I watch as the stream of cum arcs over Silver's shoulder with a surprised grunt from me.

"OH baby! why didn't you tell me you were rea... OH!" as the next shot spatters on her chest, dripping down between her breasts.

"FUCK! UGGGNNNNnnnnn... oh god, yeeessssss..." tumbles out of my mouth as Little Gabriel twitches and jerks while Silver increases the tempo, encouraging the familiar fluid out of my aching balls.

"Ohhhhhh, darling... that was beautiful..." she says, gazing up at my satisified face. Locking eyes with me, she brings both hands to her mouth, her sexy-wicked smile taunting us as we watch each finger sucked clean, transfixed. "Mmmmmmm... my two men taste very good mixed together."

Well, I'm not sure about Chris, but I'll bet he is a mirror image of me, surprised, satisfied, but still sporting a chubby.