Fifty Shades of Silver Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She give us a contemplative look as the last of the copious fluid disappears via a flick of her tongue. Standing, she wraps her arms around me and plants a wet, no, a sloppy, wet kiss on my mouth, her tongue immediately searching out mine. I can taste myself on her lips; I can taste Chris on her tongue, I groan against her mouth. Releasing me, I drop back to the couch, brain turned to mush. She turns to Chris, his face shows some surprise, but quickly changes as their lips meet in a passionate, full body kiss. Both of his hands grasping her ass, crushing her hips against his. Silver's arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Dual moans barely escape their liplock... eventually, Chris allows her feet to touch the floor and collapses on the couch, breathing hard, brains still spinning from what just occured.

A bit wobbly herself, Silver is the first to speak, "Gentlemen, that was UhhhMMmaaazing." Looking down at herself, "But, damn, give a Hotwife some warning next time, ok?" playfully poking our semi-hard cocks.

We nod together...next time? Yessss... please!

Sitting up between us, she gives us each a light kiss on the mouth, then on an impuse, bends down and kisses the purple head of Chris' cock, causing him to twitch and moan. Oh my god, my Silver Howife just kissed her first cock. Her lips are glistening again...did I see a flick of her tongue? This is definitely a weekend of "firsts". My own cock begins to swell at the sight. Smiling, she does the same for me...

"Whew, my two sexy men. Looks like y'all need more than a moist towlette" causing us to laugh. "I'm going to go clean up and change into something a little less covered in your hot cum!" glancing down at her soaked shirt, hard nipples clearly apparent. Capturing a stubborn drip off of her chest and sucking it off of her finger, she turns and heads to the bedroom. I hear her humming... is that "3" by Britney Spears?

Chris and I just stare at the door, then at each other. Silly, shit-eating grins all around. Not sure why, but we smack palms in a spontaneous high-five.

A laughing voice comes from behind the bedroom door, "I HEARD THAT!"

Busting out in guffaws, we get our naked asses off the couch in search of... as Silver says, "more than a moist towlette".