Fight Me No More!

Story Info
Did he know of the waves of sensation emitting from his touch?
1.3k words
4.08
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like the many times before. He argued, she hurt, they screamed. As always it ended in a dead silence of cold wrath stretching in the hours ahead.

But currently she wouldn't focus on the hurt or on the annoyance such situations always caused. They had a party to host; As a loving couple who defined #couple-goals for so many, as the couple of the year since college, they'd inspired many more love stories. Theirs was the best, unquestionably! Fondly she remembers setting a platter right as she looks at his strong frame, glass in hand talking away to the best guy friend she'd been jealous of for the longest. She remembers the first time they kissed, the college trip to the hills, the cold air and his warm lips. The first time they made out back at his place by the fireplace, realizing midway the door was unlocked. How difficult it was to hide his bulge in class from then on. She blushed at the memories just as she used to then.

She's turned away to better listen to the latest escapades of her best friends recent tinder date, just as he looked up. Just the sight of her slender wrists tucking away hair behind the earlobe made a tightening at the crotch. He thought of the many times those wrists had massaged him at the end of a long work day, coaxing moans of pleasure as they worked up a magic on his bare skin.

He couldn't concentrate on the hatred, he loved her more than he hated her, she ought to know that by now eh? Despite the warm smile he recognized the grumpy look in her eyes which spoke otherwise. How he hated that look. How he wished to see nothing but love there. In a gulp he finished the 3rd drink of the night, noticing the shiny new ear drops on his wife, craving nothing but to take them off. That for later in the night, he thought brushing past he breathed in her delectable scent, picking up the packet of cigarettes, her packet of cigarettes. She turned, shoulders brushing against the strength of his chest. Noone else could see the sparks flying. Did he see her blush? Really even after all these years? He asked silently, passing her the lighted poison. Yes said the glow in those kohl lined eyes. Moving down to the collar of that black shirt, inhaling the intoxicating perfume he wore knowing perfectly well how that worked better than the smoke. Smirking he moved away, nobody noticed the button of his shirt get undone

She closed her eyes, an image of them closer together flashing in her thoughts. The image of them alone by the fire, under the stars. The image of his frame pinning her down to the ground beside the bonfire. Naked. Hungry.

She stops mid- sentence, watching his soulful laughter. That laughter on his smiling face - wide, loud and heartfelt. That laughter, which reaches to his eyes making them water. Her heart just skips a beat, hoping for time to freeze in that moment. If only everyone would vanish for a minute she could kiss him red. Oh for the cuteness of this man. By friends who notice her awestruck face she's chided for being madly in love, how mad isn't it to love so deeply. Realizing himself the topic of the confusion he walks over to her aid half hugging, holding her at her bare waistline, a residue of the laughter still in those gorgeous eyes. As their glace meet, she saw, felt the familiar twinkle there. Did he know of the waves of sensation emitting from his touch? A tightening of the grip said an yes. Making her blush. Again.

The dancing began, occasionally bringing them closer, slowly building up electricity that made them glow beside the bonfire. Despite the earlier part of the evening, which was not forgotten by either, which was a fuel to the building fire. Love raged, love bounced along with each beat of the song and they danced the night away. Sparks emanating stronger at each touch, as they find themselves facing each other, he wanted to kiss her and tell her she's all that mattered, she wanted to tell him that he's the only thing she loved, they faced each other wanting nothing but to tear into each other.

Few more drinks are poured, the ash is mounting, the bonfire down to a smoldering heap. Dinner is served, together they serve the guests having lost appetite in anticipation!

He can't stop feeling how warm she'd be despite the cold night, underneath the overwhelming flowing of that silken saree. Why did she have to wear that, he hated that saree, he's hated all her sarees and he knows she's worn it on purpose. Well it won't be there for long. He's caught smiling at her from across the bonfire. Blushing, he looks away, lips twitching to taste that insanely intoxicating lipstick.

Nth drinks in hand they bid adieu to friends who in ways more than one make life exciting. They fired up the cars, & behind the shutting of the doors a fire needed to be put out.

In a frenzy they went into the bedroom, too drunk to argue, too drunk to not want each other. The fight adding a fuel to the fire, anybody looking at them now, would think they were attempting to kill one another with the kissing. The kissed too hard, pulling away at eachothers' clothes. The saree of course was the first to go, leaving that 9 yard long trail of fabric. He fumbled at the clasps of her blouse. She had got his jacket off, unbuttoned his shirt and stood tugging at the waist of his pants. Her fingers felt cold to his warm back, her nails dug a deep scratch under the now unbuttoned shirt. They pulled off the last of the clothes threw them aside before falling on the bed. Feet dangling off the edge of the bed and hair spread out all over, she felt herself pinned down by his weight, just like in her thoughts by the fire.

Seeing her helpless under his touch, aroused him further, making his cock tighten to its remaining limits. Rock hard he dimmed the lights, his other hand pinning her arms above her gorgeous head. He reached for the condoms in the cabinet on the bed rest. Long lasting was the choice for the night. He needed the longer pounding tonight.

Covered and ready he placed himself over her. Oil from the protection trailed on her stomach before reaching the wetness now spread all over her heated groins. The fire was ablaze between their legs. She spread wider inviting him in. His cock fondled around thrusting over her thighs looking for the lips to her insides. She attempted to free her hands, his grip tightened, the kiss deepened punishingly. He had found his mark. With a deep breath he pushed in, she exclaimed in passionate agony. Pulling out and pushing in again, each time the forces increased, she was left breathless, too breathless to moan, scream or cry. His now darkened eyes a perfect reflection of her feelings. At the height of the heat the pounding continued, now both moving in a rhythm. Grinding, pounding, stretched to the maximum. Their bodies thumped into each other, the thumps going violent that they could think of nothing, seeing lights of fireworks with shut eyes. She felt the grip on her wrists loosen a little, and tighten again as he shuddered to climax, with final thrust unloading, despite the condom, she felt his pulse inside of her, now slowing cooling. Sprawled they lay there, sweating despite the cold night, spent, panting and exhausted.

With a love that is all consuming, with passion that never died, for no matter it was written in the stars for them to be together. They kissed the longest that night, they cried the hardest, and above all they loved the deepest.