Fighting Dreams Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cage turns; I squeeze my eyes shut not daring to look up into his face.

"Please... please I promise I'll behave... Seth please..." I whisper, begging for the leniency I don't deserve. "I'm sorry, just let me out..."

There's silence, a retracting of the hand.

The voice speaks sharply into the phone. "We've got a problem..."

The hand presses against my chest, the fingers tight and lingering before pulling back.

"The vitals are correct. But I need a second set of han-" he pauses. "You can come down and see for yourself if you like."

Trapped, pressed by the bars, I don't care who comes. I already know I'm going to be punished and really it's just a matter of how. He always punishes me when I'm in the cage. The lights don't go off, but there's the click of a door opening and closing.

A sharp spin of the cage and a stop, then a finger under my dropped chin that raises it slowly from my chest where I've buried myself. I can't open my eyes; I don't want to know whoelse has joined my nightmare.

"Such distress, Malachi," the man murmurs softly. "And even a little scent of fear. It's unexpected timing, but not a surprise. She's been under pressure for the better part of four weeks."

I hear his feet cross the floor, and return. What I don't expect is the cold shock of ice water that douses me from the head down.

My eyes flash open, I stare down into Devon's eyes as he smiles thinly while I shiver.

"You aren't allowed to break yet, sweet thing" he states as he reaches between the bars to pet my cheek with the back of his hand.

His panther-like gaze makes me feel like a lamb penned for slaughter. "When I've put you on the pedestal and caned you, sweetheart, you can cry for me but if you're going to show me tears early, I'll give you a reason to weep them."

Staring at him as the words filter through my mind, I feel the cold's trailing rivulets leave me shivering. My eyes dart from him to the other man in the room. The man who looks nothing like Seth though his voice may be close to him. I look back at him as I try to make sense of where I am. My hands slowly uncurl from around the restraints, but I can't hold Dream's eyes in their intensity. I stare down into the red carpet instead.

There's a sharp whistle and smack; hissing, my eyes jolt open as my exposed breasts burn in a slender line. Dream smiles coldly, twirling the cane as my eyes follow its motions. Any time my eyes break from his, there's a tap to the floor, then a crack of the rattan tip over my flesh. The globes of my ass are burning with lines until my eyes follow him no matter where he moves.

"Good girl," he praises, tapping the cane along the floor as he walks toward a raised dais. The click of the taps on the floor make it compulsive; I can't look away without flinching in expectation of its bite.

"Do you see it?" he asks the young man, Malachi, who stands in the corner of the room observing.

"Training her not to look away so she doesn't slip back into her own head."

Dream smiles as he sets things up on the tray, that cane still tapping so that my eyes follow him around the room. "Yes indeed, sugar. She's particularly sensitive to it while in reconditioning. Her attention shouldn't be anywhere but on me. Bad habits, such as the one you saw, are harder to break than teaching a newbie."

"Is that why she's here? Working on her fears?"

"In part," Dream answers as he sets out a few metal rings. "But this isn't her training; she just has to learn to watch."

"Learn by seeing?"

"Her former Keeper kept her sheltered, darlin'. I'm simply branching her horizons one step a t a time. Desensitizing her to the public eye and hand means she'll go for a better profit," he replies. "She did well serving on the floor and for our guests. But controlling herself-"

The cane snaps against a square of my exposed ass and my eyes immediately fly back to him. I didn't even realize I'd been staring at the floor as he talked.

"-appears to be a trouble spot, sugar. She needs to learn to obey even when she's scared shitless. She did well in following the rules when he tempted her; now we see how well she can do while I see to him."

His phone rings; he picks it up without looking at the screen. "You've got him? I see. How frustrated is he? Oh sweetheart... I knew I could count on you.. Bring him on up. It's time to start the Show."

My eyes hover on his as that cane lightly swishes; it sounds off as he flicks his wrist but doesn't connect with my flesh. It's almost like he's warming up as he slices it through the air and occasionally strokes his fingers along its rolled edge.

"You." The cane's tip points at my nose. "Not a sound. Not a word."

He pulls it down as footsteps near, and then the door opens.

A young woman dressed in red latex and heels strolls in; her platinum blonde hair loose and curled. She doesn't wear a collar. No... she wouldn't. It's Hailey. King's sister, and the only Mistress of the House that I know of.

Crawling after her is Alan. At least, I'm pretty sure it is; his face is obscured by a heavy dog mask of leather and he's completely naked save for the metal rings that seem to be holding his cock hostage. The only real hint is the spiked collar that seems to match what I'd seen at the apartment. The face seems to stare at me for a moment before her cane flicks his ass and moves him along to kneel at the Nightmare's feet.

Devon smiles, looking over her work. "Very nice, indeed... " he murmurs. "Thank you dear. I'll take him now."

Accepting the leash from Hails, he pulls it taut, drawing his victim into a tall kneel as he leans over them. Alan's hands reach for the collar; Devon slaps them away harshly and tightens his pull. "You, my little cocksleeve, have a choice to make. Get you ass over the block, take your fucking and my cane while she watches... or take double the stripes and I'll take your mouth for the displeasure of making me wait for your ass.Then you'll spend some additional hours with Miss Hailey."

There's a sound, but it's not intelligible.

Devon's eyes flick to Hailey. "Is he gagged under there, darlin'?"

"Of course," she replies, unfazed by the intensity of his stare as she strokes a finger over the welts on my flesh to leave me shivering. "He didn't know when to shut up."

Looking down at Alan, Dream considers before reaching down to take the leather muzzle and give it a shake patronizingly. "Well then, bitch.... Bark."

When he doesn't, that flexible rod slashes across his ribs to leave a red welt as there's a muffled shout inside the hood. "Don't test my patience further, boy. Choose now," Devon growls. "One or two barks. It's not hard."

There's a hesitation. But Then a surge of air and sound that comes out deep in a single "Woof".

"Take off the mask." Devon strolls to the dais, uncovering the massive black sawhorse. "And get your ass over here."

He reaches up, his fingers fumbling with the buckling and straps. Slowly they release and the back of it opens to allow his head free. True to her word, he's gagged by a black ball. When the Nightmare nods, it gets dropped to the floor as well. He crawls to the dais, then up on it and positions himself over the padded black bar.

Hailey secures him tight to the heavy frame, locking the cuffs to his ankles as Dream secures his wrists. The tension of the situation doesn't ease either as she returns to standing by my cage, stroking me. I make my eyes stay on Devon, even when her fingers stroke in more... intimate places.

"He's a bad little stud," she murmurs as Devon prepres Alan's ass with some sort of oil. "He likes to pretend that he's big and powerful, that he's the one in control. But fight as he may? He loves it. He just hates Dream for making him love it, sweetheart."

Her words float to my ears but they hardly register. I can see the lines of tension in Alan's thighs; the taut muscles of his ass. Devon steps back, stroking the cane over them, tapping and testing the bonds while his victim twitches.

The first strike though? That meaty thud makes my body twitch under her hand as much as it makes Alan jolt.

It's somewhat nerve wracking to watch the Nightmare work. He's precise, tapping out first before laying that strike that draws the grunt and sometimes shout from Alan. Even from my suspended place, I can see the welts that are starting to rise along his ass and inner thighs.

He's struggling more and more to keep those sounds in. And every time he tries? The Nightmare gives the next stroke harder.

I'm watching the Nightmare break him.

Is this what it looked like the night that I was drugged for my Show? I wonder as I flinch at a whistling strike to the calf. That one makes Alan howl and the cuffs rattle. Dream follows it with one to the other side.

"He never gave him a number," Hailey murmurs as her hands wander to my breasts, gently tickling and pinching them. "Because he doesn't want him holding out in hope of an ending. He's going to just keep working that boy until he finally gives into it all."

And it doesn't take long. Each stroke gets a shudder and low sound of misery; his hips writhe on the bench. He takes the hurt and answers it with his movements, his reactions as the intensity builds.

Sweat's broken out on both of them, but there's a trembling in Alan's body that marks who won this power struggle.

The Nightmare scratches his nails over the welts slowly, punctuating each word with a tap of his fingers.

"I told you that I would keep you burning till you begged darlin..." he states quietly. "Did you think your Master was lying? Or are you so stubborn that you needed me to take you in hand again?"

"Master...Please-" Alan's words are hoarse.

"Quiet, fucker." The Nightmare opens his pants, releasing his cock. He lubes it up slowly, stroking the length to full hardness.

My eyes fall away, not wanting to look, to see that intimate claiming that I know is about to happen.

But as they do, there's a sharp tap to the floor.

My eyes return to him, feeling the blood flush to my cheeks. His gaze is intense as he stares at me, the displeasure plain.

"Hailey, dear?"

"Yes?"

"Stripe her with ten once I've impaled him," he orders. "It'll make him all the harder seeing her punished."

"With pleasure," she purrs.

I make my eyes linger on Devon, to watch as his thick shaft runs down the crack of Alan's ass... and then his hips surge forward.

Alan bucks in his bonds, but there's no mercy. Devon keeps working forward until his thighs are flush with his victim's burning cheeks. He doesn't give him time to adjust either. Within a second he's pulling out, then slamming back in, rocking and grinding with a grunt.

As Devon's hips start to saw in and out, a strike suddenly sears the side of my breast. I whimper at the solid sting. Alan's eyes flash to my hung and caged form; I can see his cock throbbing in the confines of its cage. It twitches as she lays another just below the curve of my ass and makes me jolt.

He's transfixed, groaning as that red suited woman turns my intimate places to fire, one strike at a time. Dream's eyes linger, too, glinting with satisfaction.

Her strikes leave me whimpering, twitching in my cage for their eyes. I can't help it as she paints those stripes to the tender exposed flesh.

It must be having an effect because Devon's thrusts are getting faster, harder. More insistent as he grunts and pulls Alan's hips back to meet his push forward. And Alan? Alan's pushing back as much as he can within the bonds as he begins to seek after the sensations that Devon delivers.

The climax is not a crescendo but a sudden stillness. A burst of a groan that quiets; a tension released.

Dream stays put for a moment, then withdraws. Once his cock is put away, he takes the metal plug from the tray and pushes it into place. Alan flinches as it sets but makes no other movement while he pants there, still plagued by the throbbing hardness between his thighs.

"Good boy," Dream purrs, petting his head before stepping off the dais. "I hope you'll be as good for my guests when they fuck you. After all. You've been whoring yourself out as it is and we both know you'll enjoy it. I've told them not to stop until you've cum."

Fucking hell... I stare as he crosses the floor to stand before me, tense as a spring as he reaches up to pull down the key for my cage.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you, sweetheart. I owe you a punishment before King comes to collect. I have just the thing in mind..."

To be continued.

12