All Comments on 'Fighting Dreams Ch. 07'

by SimplySilver

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MagentaBlazeMagentaBlazeover 1 year ago

I can't wait for the rest of this!

MissedLifeMissedLifeover 1 year ago

Great job! Absolutely loving this. I had to read straight through before commenting. It is NC/BDSM at an evil, sick and twisted level. This club /association has the most vile and yet interesting leaders. Jasmine is one tough woman and I hope even though it does not appear that it will have a HEA that Jasmine is able to keep her sanity and not become a mindless toy. Not sure if I can make it till this weekend and two more to find how it ends. Will probably read from the start Friday to see what I might have overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm looking forward to the remaining three chapters. I also hope that Jazzy gets a HEA, perhaps being able to walk away entirely from the club, its members, and others.

SimplySilverSimplySilverover 1 year agoAuthor

I'm so glad you guys are enjoy it! I'm trying to keep up on editing and submissions through the end of the story, and I'm working on writing the "prequel" to the situation.

Missed: Its worth it to read it again; I promise there are some..... interesting.... connections that you'll adore if you can find them.

Magenta: appreciate your dedication to reading this <3

Anon: I never guarantee an HEA but I'll tell you that I was also on the side of Jazzy for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimplySilver@SimplySilver
"Loathe the way they light candles in Rome, but love the sweet air of the votive. Hurt and grieve, but don't suffer alone; engage with the pain as a motive." - Achille's Come Down I've been seeking a breath in the real world and enjoying some of the filthiest and sweetest exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES