All Comments on 'Fighting for Broken Trust Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 119 Comments (Page 2)
Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very interesting story

This is a bit unusual, I am very much enjoying the way this story is evolving. More please. 5 stars.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
now this is or was written by a female or someone who wants to be

no one on the planet is that docile. And if there is a man out there like this I feel sorry for your offspring. Your wife cheating on you is one thing but another man physically assaulting you in "YOUR OWN HOME" and you do nothing. Then you deserve the whore and anything else that happens to you.

BrewtooBrewtooover 4 years ago
Well?

What happened to Chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is a "sub-optimal" end to the Story better than no end at all?

While chapter 1 certainly had some weaknesses (nothing is perfect), it makes you curious how the plot might dissolve.

This is a Story that I would still like to read to "The End" even after eight years of waiting.

I believe that, with Chapter 1 being the only one published, your story is definitely "suffering" right now. There is nothing worse than a story without an ending.

Hoping for a continuation

Ano

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago

It looks like you have stopped writing and that is a shame. This was a very good story but you described it as chapter 1. I really hope you are alive and well and can find it within yourself to finish the story. I think your readers deserve that. 4 stars because it is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Future Chapter(s)

Hope all is well with you and yours. Since this was labeled Ch#1 it seems safe to assume their would be a #2. And so it is with concern I wish you health to be able to continue your life, dreams, and desires.

Vstar67Vstar67over 3 years ago
Finish it????

I hope you can finish this one. I like it so far. Since you are writing again, do you have any plans to finish it???

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Where did the end go.....................?

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

5 from me. You had me in the first paragraph. This is an amazing Burn The Bitch story. I never really thought about this method of revenge. It has been an enlightening experience - keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, sir. You write very well and your approach is both unorthodox and engaging. May your struggles be rewarded.

LWlurker

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120over 2 years ago

5 stars from me. Great story

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great so far. I would like a part 2 where maybe Nadine stays, and Terrance forces the 2 cheaters to live together with a very small $ "allowance"

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 years ago

Looks like FTDS needs to stand in and finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems that the author, FinalStand, took the coward's way out. Decided to quit writing this while he was still ahead... Anyways, great job on the first chapter from a decade ago! Cheers!

Regards,

I.W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good Story, more please!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[09.12.22]

Excellent start...

11/10!!!!!

RichardbeardRichardbeardover 1 year ago

I definitely liked this story. Hopefully we can get more later!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked this beginning. Something different than the norm. Would love to hear more if you feel like take it on again.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

brilliant.

But how can a person bear all the storm of emotions and still control them all?

An excellent strategist.

Waiting to continue.

get 5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...