All Comments on 'Fighting Love'

by Sean Renaud

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
quietpolyquietpolyover 19 years ago
You're Good

You keep it real. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very nice

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crap.

A tough kick boxing soft-cock. Dumb shit, that all he'll be. Dump the slut and find a real woman you fucking wimp. Harden up a bit before it's too late. You're only gonna be strong and fast for so long. Then what? Stupid girlie boy.

sexy_southern_galsexy_southern_galover 15 years ago
WOW. Amazing.

The clarity it takes to view the world this way is hard earned. You'd have to experience a lot to be able to write that way. Your wording makes the characters appear easily in my head and i could see the main char bouncing on the balls of his feet in the ring. The swinging punches, the sights and sounds. You should try writing a fictional story - maybe one about ancient warriors or gunfighters or knights on the battle field. Absolutely amazing. If all your works are like this or are better - you should try and get published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Summanabich

whare ar all dem biches fer me ta pull ma taffy to? took me haf a beer to find the litel man and this is all i git fer wakin off readin? imma go hump sis fer a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSean Renaud@Sean Renaud
I'm a Veteran of the Iraq war and former Marine. To my Band of Brothers keep up the fight and remember there is life beyond the Corps. Love your time in it'll be the best time of your life. I love anything extreme and my mailbox being filled to the brim with feedback.