Mated For Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A gorgeous stranger uses and abuses him.
12.5k words
4.55
8.4k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mated for Life

Chapter One

I was minding my own business. It was Friday evening and I had no place to go. Or should I say, no-one to go anywhere with. New to New York, I haven't made any friends yet. My job is entirely work-from-home, so apart from talking to people on line who might be anywhere in the world, my social life is exactly zero.

I moved to the big city to start a new chapter. My parents both died recently in a car crash leaving me, their only child, with a bit of money. But my girl friend of three months didn't want to live in the big city. And I had no prospects back home. So, there was really no-one or thing to hold me in Fort Lauderdale.

The truth is: if I was hit by a bus tomorrow, there wouldn't be anyone to call. No funeral, no service. No-one to remember me.

That doesn't mean I have to be a hermit. I still like being around people. I just haven't made any personal connections yet. So I headed over to the cocktail bar at the Beekman for a couple of single malts.

The bar is a pretty classy place. Quiet, overstuffed furniture, people talking in low voices, mostly. Successful men talking with successful women, dressed to kill. Just what I needed to wind down.

I was into my second when she walked in. It was more like - an entrance. I was lucky. Facing the front of the bar, I could watch her from a long way off without even having to turn my head. Most of the other guys in the room weren't so lucky. They had to make a visible adjustment to follow her. Every woman in the place was instantly filled with hate. I didn't care. I was enjoying the sight and I didn't have to explain myself to anybody.

She was a stunner beyond measure. I can't say I've seen anything more beautiful and sexy in the same package. And that's rare. This package was explosive.

She had to be six feet, plus four inches of stilettos. So she's confident too. Everything was in the right place. The silk dress was cut to hug every curve, from the full cleavage, the tiny, tiny waist, swelling out to the full round hips and bottom. The outline of her thighs pressed out against the silk. The hemline gave me six inches of lean, sculpted thigh to look at, gorgeously clad in oil-shine stockings. Her legs were long, athletic, and gorgeous. I pictured those glossy thighs wrapped around my head as I drew orgasm after orgasm out of her spectacular body.

But the capper was the face and hair. A goddess, no less. Gigantic brown eyes, a full mouth, so big and round and pillowy I could get lost in bliss just kissing her. White blond hair, thick as a haystack, flowing past her glorious double D's in curly masses to her waist.

I watched her enter the room and look for a seat. She scanned back and forth as if looking for someone. Looking in my direction, she seemed to decide and headed my way. I didn't want to turn around to see who the lucky stiff was. For now, the show was enough. As she approached, I noticed she was staring at me. I mean, she was looking me right in the eye. The whole way. Her gaze never veered to find whoever it was she was meeting. Just me. Her walk was intoxicating. Everything thing moved in lovely rhythm, confident, strong, sexy. I started to get hard.

She stopped in front of my table. The hem of her skirt was an inch or two higher than the tabletop. The sheen of her ultra sheer stockings glistened from the light of the nerest chandelier. She put a hand on the chair in front of me, smiled sweetly and said "Is this chair taken?"

OK, right. She needs the chair. "No, it's yours." Best I could do.

"Thank you so much." Apparently taking that for an invitation, she sat down. Stunned, I could barely speak. What the hell was she doing sitting at my table? "That's very nice of you." She sat in the chair across from me, but positioned herself away from the table so I had a full view of her. She crossed her legs and I was quite sure she enjoyed me looking. I was mesmerized by those legs - long, lean, athletic, and muscular. The swish of her nylons seemed to flow right to my groin. She had crossed her legs towards me and there had to be twelve inches of exposed thigh. She scratched her knee lightly with long, lacquered candy-apple red nails. I think she did it to give me an excuse to look at her legs. My hard-on was getting more pronounced.

Might as well see what's up.

"My name's Jake."

Her full glossy lips parted in a hint of a smile. "Nice to meet you Jake. You can call me Savannah."

"So Savannah, are you looking for someone tonight?"

"Oh yes. In fact, I've found him."

That was disappointing. "I'll be sorry to see you go."

Savannah just smiled and said, "Silly, boy. I'm right where I want to be. I was looking for you."

"Me? We've never met. I'd remember."

"I was told to look you up. Do you remember Claire?."

Fuck. That equally stunning woman cost me a small fortune. All I had to do was not fuck her to win.

I lost.

"I'm not interested in entering another Contest."*

(see separate story "The Contest" for background!)

"I'm not here for that. What's important is that you are exactly what I need."

"What you need? What do you need?"

"Why you, of course. Do you know what I am?"

We'd already established that she's not a hooker. Or maybe she's being coy about that. "No, Savannah. What are you?"

She leaned over her crossed legs and invited me into her space. Her face was a scant three inches from mine. I could feel the tiny breath of air from her lips as she whispered: "I'm a succubus."

Well OK then. I wasn't expecting that.

"Do you know what a succubus is Jake?"

I actually did, sort of. Of course, they're just stories. Right? "Well, I believe a succubus is described as a spirit who feeds off sexual energy. Is that about right?"

She smiled. "Not bad. Here's the official definition: A succubus is a demon in glorious female form who feeds off the sexual energy of men, to give herself life, strength, power and utter, total sexual gratification. What do you think of that?"

"Well Savannah, I think it's pretty interesting. How active are you?"

"Oh, I'm pretty darn active. And if you let me, I'll show you what I'd like to do with you."

"Do with me?" My heart was racing now. I didn't believe in demons, but if she did, that was enough for me.

She leaned into the tiny space between us and I followed suit. She brought her mouth up to my ear and whispered, "If you pass my little test, I'll take you to the next stage. I think you'll like the next stage, Jake."

"OK, I'll bite. What's the next stage?"

"I get to fuck your brains out." She backed away a little to gauge my reaction, her gaze centered on my mouth.

Fuck. The thought of this creature having that intent for me was insane. There had to be a catch. She must be a con artist. There was something else going on here. I looked around to see who was watching. Of course, lots of men were. No help there.

"There's no-one else here, Jake. Just you and me. And no, I'm not going to steal your money, I'm not going to rob you, or knock you out. I just really, really want you to pass my little test."

"What's the test?"

"I need to know you want me. Truly want me. So if I can make you cum just by kissing you, just a short little make out session, if you cum just with mouth to mouth, then I'll know for certain that you won't have any chance to resist me. I'll know that you're the right material to bind you as my eternal slave."

"So that's your plan. To make me your slave."

She smiled. "Yes. So maybe I lied, just a little. I am going to rob you. But not of money. I'm going to steal your soul."

"And what are you going to do with my soul?"

"I'm going to feed on it. Squeeze it, pet it, kiss it, suck it, lick it, love it. But mostly fuck it. For all time."

"Wow. That's quite a goal, Savannah." Briefly I wondered if I could really cum without any real contact on my dick, but when I looked at her mouth, I figured, yeah, I could do that.

Of course I realized this woman was batshit crazy. But at this point, I was thinking 'so what'? This stunner wants to make out with me so passionately that she thinks I won't be able to resist cumming. And after that, she wants to fuck my brains out. What did I have to lose? "Where? Right here?"

She smiled. "No silly. Everyone would be watching. That would make me very uncomfortable. Can we go to your room?"

About three seconds later she walked through my door. "This will be perfect." She walked up to the small writing desk and pulled out a padded straight chair with no arms.

"That's it?" I asked. Really? I was thinking maybe we'd lie on the bed or something. This seemed kind of weird, almost un-sexy.

"Oh, yes, this will be perfect. Now, I want you to get into a bathrobe. I see two of them hanging in the closet. I want you completely undressed except for that."

"What about you? Are you doing the same?"

"No. I'm staying just like this. Any objections?"

I didn't have any. I went into the bathroom and took off all my clothes and put on the bathrobe. When I came out she said "OK, sit down now lover."

I did so. She stood there eyeing me for a minute or two, as if deciding. Then she sat slowly and carefully on my lap, just far enough away from my dick to stay out of contact. But those gorgeous legs of hers were well within reach. "I won't be touching your sex in any way, Jake. And you can't either. That would ruin the test. No grinding into me either. This is a mental game. You have to cum just kissing me. That's it. And trust me, if you do, it will be worth it. At least for me. At that point, I'll own you. You'll be my little fucktoy. I get to fuck your brains out for however long I want. How long do we have this room?"

I swallowed hard. "As long as we need, I guess."

"Good. I'll need about three days and nights. The first stage ends when you are begging me to stop fucking you. We'll see how strong you are. Maybe if I'm lucky it'll take longer. Who knows, maybe a week?"

She crossed her legs then, while sitting on me. God they were sexy. She let her skirt ride up enough so I could see the tops of her stockings.

I think I was halfway there already. She was still talking about fucking my brains out. She leaned in close and breathed softly into my ear.

"If you make it to the next stage, you're going to have every bit of me. As I will have of you. Do you agree? You have to say so."

Duh. "Yes, I agree."

Already she was slowly licking my ear, my neck, my cheek and my lips. Nibbling on my ear. She was talking about completely destroying my manhood and the thought of it made my hornier than ever. "But's that's just the last step. There's so much more before that." At that moment, her soft pointed tongue had been licking my upper lip. When she finished talking, she drove her mouth down on mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. Her tongue was long and flexible and she wrapped it around mine like a coiled snake, squeezing and pulling. She moaned and drove her mouth down harder. Her hands pulled me tighter and tighter into her embrace. She was the most energetic kisser I'd ever imagined. Her words echoed in my mind as I imagined being this woman's fuck toy for days and nights until she was done with me, or I begged her to stop (which I KNEW I would never do!) Her tongue was still wrapped around mine and I began to gag. I wanted desperately to cum, my cock was so hard, so painful, I needed release. I moved my hand down and she stopped me. She grabbed both my wrists and pulled them back behind my head. Then she bore down on me, slathering all over me, an animal lust overtaking her, she was literally growling, now biting deeply into my neck - it was joyous and electric - then back to my mouth, licking it wetly over and over and then driving that full, round mouth down again on mine.

Of course I came. Out it came, it long, ropy spurts, flooding my bathrobe. It was a ruined orgasm, of course. I couldn't touch it, but she did the best she could. Yelping with delight, she immediately slid off my lap and impaled my dick into her mouth, taking every inch of it and bobbing up and down, sliding her long fingers up and down my shaft as she worked it. When I was done she withdrew and looked up at me happily.

"The spell is cast, my Jake." She then looked over at the door and I heard the deadbolt snap into place. She looked over at the bed and the covers unrolled, all by themselves, as if to receive us. And then, I heard the shower start up. "Get cleaned up, have a shower. I've got work to do. And get back here right away." Orders.

I think I spent about 30 seconds in the shower. When I returned, she was sitting on the side of the bed. She uncrossed her legs and stood. She beckoned for me to lie on the bed. Turning away, she backed her shapely round ass right into my face, showing the firmest, tightest bum I'd ever seen.

"Know what I call this?" she asked. "This is my 'meatgrinder'. You're about to find out why. Lie back."

I lay prone on my back. She crawled up between my legs and kneeled there, her silk clad knees between my thighs. She reached over me to pick up a very large jar sitting on the night table. Smiling sweetly, she slowly unscrewed the jar and set it beside me on the bed. "Know what this is?" I could guess, but I didn't say anything. "This is lube, beautiful, thick, sensuous lube. But first, we have to harden you up. Come on boy, let's get down to business."

She reached for my dick and pulled it vertical with two hands. They were already lightly greased with lube. "First, I'm going harden you up like a metal rod. Ooooh, that didn't take very long." I was indeed harder than a rebar.

She then reached over to the jar and dipped four fingers deep inside. She withdrew her hand and it was covered with the slimy stuff. "Now I'm going to slather your cock all over to prepare you for insertion." With both hands, she worked the lubricant slowly and gently around and around my cock. Her hand motions were almost reverential, as she slid a greased palm up and over the head and back around the shaft. It was glorious. "See how I cover my hands with warm, slick lube and rub it all over your big, fat, stiff cock. Mmmmm, that's nice. So soft and warm and thick. Just rub it in, cover it with warm, gooey lube. Ohhh, it makes me so horny, I love the feeling of it on my hands." She closed her eyes and seemed to drift off but her hands never stopped working. The feeling on my cock was electric, every nerve ending was firing on warp drive. But she was an expert. She never squeezed too hard. Just enough to keep me on the edge without going over. She knew what she was doing.

She opened her eyes. "Now I'll get some more and cover your balls. Here you go." She pulled out another handful and slathered it all over my balls, ever so gently. She reached down and spread it down around my anus, sliding it around and around. With her fingers nice and slick, she slid first one finger, and then another up my rectum. She stared deeply into my eyes as her fingers plunged up there, deep and wriggling, working further and further up. At first it was uncomfortable, but believe me, it was nothing like an exam. She was sensual and exciting and with every millimeter of penetration I silently begged for more. She could sense that, of course, and a sly little smile overtook her. She drove deeper and deeper. Finally she had my prostrate gland at the tip of her fingers and she wiggled them up and down and tickled me deeply. If possible, my cock got harder. I really think it even grew an inch.

"Well, Jake, that's a good sign. You're up for just about anything, aren't you? We'll explore all that later. But for now, I need more lube for your gorgeous, thick shaft. Here we go, here's some more stuff, lube you up, massage it all around with my long, slender fingers. Yes, when we're together forever, I'll have a never-ending supply of rich, goooey lube with me, just for you. Rub it in, slather you up all thick and gooey and juicy. I want you nice and slick and greasy. Mmmm, see how it squeezes out through my fingers, all hot and buttery, oh yes, so slippery and gooey, slick and oily, rub it around, massage it deep into your boiling hot cock, oh yes." She stopped and pulled one hand away and examined her work. My dick was throbbing. She began to stroke it slowly, squeezing and stroking, and the oily lube kept oozing through her fingers. "Mmmm, stroke it, stroke it, oh yes, so soft and juicy, squeeze that thick, greasy lube all around, preparing you, getting your cock so nice and slick, ready for my tight, hot, slippery meat grinder. Oh yes, you'll slither right in there Jake, so nice and slick, nothing can stop it, it'll suck you deep, deep inside. When you're nice and slippery you'll slide that big, greasy cock deep into my slick, tight, steaming asshole, so tight, so slick and slippery and creamy and gooey. It will feel soooo nice and hot and tight and oily in there, Jake, so velvety luscious, its buttery embrace locking you in until my every desire is fulfilled.

"But no cumming. You don't get to do that until I say. I'm the one in control. I tell you when to cum, and when to take it. Me, and me alone. You are my slut, Jake. You will bend to my every command."

Fuck. She knew exactly what she was doing. With every stroke, every little pressure point, she kept me right on the brink, right on the edge of blasting off. But I didn't. I couldn't. Not with Savannah in control. The torture was...exquisite. I moaned for release.

"Feel it as I stroke, stroke, stroke you, squeezing my hot, gooey lube all around you. Preparing you for my beautiful, hot, tight, slick, boiling tunnel. Here it is Jake, here it is. I can see it, you're on the very edge of cumming, the very, very edge aren't you? Oh yes, if I make a single wrong move you'll cum won't you dear? You'll cum all over me. But no, I'll keep going just enough, just enough to keep you on the edge of oblivion, you can't cum, not until I say. Stroking, stroking, rubbing it all in, hot, greasy goo, squeezing it through my fingers, stroke, stroke, oh yes, so delicious, so frustrating, so deliriously frustrating, you want to cum so badly don't you? But I'm in control, oh yes, so close, so ready to blast off for me, so close, stroking, stroking, backing off just a hair, and back on again. Where are you? If 10 is cumming, where are you?"

Through the fog of ecstasy I managed to say "9. 9 point 9. 9 point 99. Oh please, Savannah, please let me cum, oh I'm so close, so close'"

"Not yet, honey, oh no, not even close. We've got a long way to go. A long, long way. I'm going to stroke you some more now, oh there's some new friction, let's get some more goo, slather it all over your hot delicious cock, stroking, stroking, nine point nine, nine point nine nine, keeping you on the very edge, stroking, stroking, my hands all over your balls and cock and your hole, rubbing it in, deep and silky, stroking, stroking. Edging you, edging you to oblivion, oh yes, you're my little slave now aren't you? My little fucktoy oh yes, I can feel the sexual energy just pulsing and flowing, flowing into me, your will is mine, stroking you, stroking you, give yourself to me, give me your mind, I'll break your brain, you want that don't you? Stroking you, stroking, sooo close, sooo close but never cumming, not until I say. Not until I'm ready to give it to you. Are you ready for me?"

Savannah brought her full, luscious, glossy mouth to my eyes and she gently kissed them, back and forth. Then she extended her long, narrow tongue and began to lick my face, wet and goopy licks, coupled with tiny nibbles and sucks on my cheeks and mouth. All while she continue to edge me, holding me right at the very edge of oblivion. Oh that mouth. So full and soft and glossy sexy. I longed to slide my tongue between those plumb, shiny red lips.