Figuring Out Deirdre

Story Info
Deirdre keep stealing Danny's girlfriends. Now he knows why.
2.3k words
4.42
11.1k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Dierdre! Fuck my asshole! Make it yours. I'm cummmminggg!"

The voice coming from his sister Dierdre's room was his girlfriend Carol's. Ex-girlfriend now from the sounds of it. Dierdre had done it to him...again. And he'd quite fancied Carol too. If anything, she had seemed to be a pretty conservative type. Not the banshee that was getting her brains fucked out by his Dyke sister in the next room.

Dierdre was less than a year older than he. 29, a receptionist at a tattoo parlor, she was a fierce Amazon at a little over 6 feet tall. Long dark hair down to her ass. D-cup breasts with pierced gumdrop nipples that pushed proudly through virtually anything she wore short of plate armor. Intense deep blue eyes. And an abstract intricate ink job that started under her left ear, down to and including her breasts and fully down her left arm to her wrist, but only to the elbow on her right. Down her right flank to mid-thigh, stopping just above the knee. Tight swimsuit model curves and a primal attitude when it came to other women.

Danny doubted that a razorblade had ever touched Dee's skin other than her legs which she kept smooth.

As far as Danny knew she'd been gay from day one. The problem was that most of her conquests, and they were precisely that, had started out as his girlfriends. Their parents had been separated for years, Mom down in Congo somewhere running a Christian boarding school for an NGO, and Dad, living in Marseilles with his 19-year-old girlfriend working for a shipping company. Danny and Dierdre were old enough when the split was official to just stay on in the flat.

But it started in college. Selena, then Cindy, then Brooke... As soon as he'd get something really good going, Dierdre would begin the seduction. She had always managed to get her way, too. Once she sealed the deal it was nonstop girl on girl until she'd lose interest. That was usually between one and four months until she was done and on to the next one.

It kind of made dating hard right out of the gate. Knowing your feral sister was likely going to poach your girl at some point. But Danny was also fascinated by the phenomenon. Carol and he had had some great sex, but what Dierdre brought was on a completely different level.

When they emerged from Dee's room six hours later, Carol just looked sheepishly at Danny and shrugged helplessly. Yep. Instant friend zoned. For the next six weeks he got to listen to them fucking feverishly and constantly. He'd come home from his job as an accountant, and they'd be naked and going at it unapologetically on the couch. It was like living in a live action lesbian porn loop.

Carol's face glistening with Dierdre's pussy juices. She seemed to have an unrelenting appetite for Dee. And Dee took full advantage over it.

And then it tailed off precipitously. Until, one day, Danny got home and Carol and her things were simply gone. It had happened again.

Dierdre sat dejectedly on the sofa staring at the floor.

"You did it again, didn't you Dee?" Danny said.

"I did. I just didn't want it anymore. Not with her." Dierdre admitted.

"Why? I mean I rather fancied her. Why'd you have to poach her?" Danny asked.

"I don't know. It's fucked up. But every time I see you getting along with a cute girl. It's like it's the only thing I want. And so I do whatever I have to to get it. But after a while, the shine wears off..." Dierdre explained. "And your wrong about some of it too, you know."

"What do you mean?" Danny asked.

"Remember Selena?" Dierdre began.

"Sure." Danny prompted.

"Well, I was over her flat waiting for her to get home, when her brother came round." She explained.

"Clive? Yeah, so?" He commented.

"He was just chatting me up, at first. But then he started coming on pretty strong. Bragging about his skills. And I figured...why not? He had me naked and spread-eagled right there on the floor. No foreplay, just pants down and in me like a jackrabbit. Lasted all of 20 seconds or so before he pulled out and shot all over my stomach. And there was Selena standing in the doorway, her mouth open staring down at us. She'd seen the whole thing." Dierdre confessed.

"So that ended you guys?" Danny concluded.

"Pretty much, yes. I did not have a good time. It was all the bad things I thought it might be, except not painful. Just bloody gross and inconvenient. So that was when I decided guys weren't worth it." Dierdre finished.

"Yeah, but the way you go through women..." Danny pointed out.

"It always starts out Brilliant. Exciting. Challenging. Trying to figure out how to get her in bed. How to get her to give herself to me. And it's really hot, watching her realize. Watching her surrender. Making her submit to my will." Dee stated.

"And then it gets to where I can get her to do anything for me, even if it's degrading for her. And at some point, it's not even erotic anymore and I just push it as far as I can. And I know it's not right, so at some point it just stops being fun. We stop being lovers and she's just my sex slave after that. After that, I just have to end things." Dierdre explained.

"But why's it always got to be my girl?" Danny wondered.

"It's a compulsion for me, I suppose. It always feels so... complex. I've never really been able to explain it even to myself. Just seeing you sweet on a girl, triggers something, and I can't stop." Dierdre said.

"So, seeing me get close to another female..." Danny started.

"Bother's the hell out of me, and I don't know why." Dee finished. "I guess it just always has..."

"What if one of us moved out?" Danny interjected.

"Fuck, Danny. That scares me just to think of it. Anyway, I doubt living apart would make me feel or act any differently. It's just who I am." Dierdre said. "I've always counted on you. I mean. We've always been there for each other, except for the girlfriend stealing shit."

"I just don't see an end to it though, Dee. Do you think it might be that you get jealous because you... want me for yourself?" Danny wondered.

"You're my brother, and besides, I'm lesbian." Dierdre intoned.

"Yeah, I know. Two strikes." Danny began. "But what if it's true? At least true enough. It doesn't have to make sense."

"But that would be incestuous... if I had a crush on you, I'd have to admit that. And I fuck girls, brother." Dierdre reiterated.

"You fucked Clive." Danny said.

"He fucked me." Dierdre corrected. "And he's not my bloody brother."

A week had gone by since their conversation. Things had been a little strained for a day or two, but soon seemed to resume their natural pace. Until Danny met Alice.

"Cute! I could get used to seeing her around the place." Dee chirped.

"You mean you want her to wear you like a hat. Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself, Dee." Danny rejoined. "Anyway, we just met."

"I don't know. Just horny lately I guess." Dee replied.

"Oh. You mean hornier than usual? That's funny. I haven't even asked her out yet and already you're plotting on how to get her into your bed." Danny smirked.

"Fuck it! What if I am?" Dee scoffed.

"Dee. It isn't her. It's me." Danny explained. "We don't even know her. You know me!"

"Look! We had this out before, Danny." Dee whined.

"Yeah. And you're starting it preemptively all over again." Danny answered.

"Yeah? Prove it!" Deirdre dared.

Danny leaned in and brought his lips to hers. Softly rubbing them together. And she stiffened up like an ironing board... at first.

Dierdre felt like a deer in the headlights. This wasn't her play. She was the hunter...always. Never the prey. That's the way it worked. Only Danny had his arms around her, and his lips resting against hers unmoving. Demanding nothing. And honestly, in the pit of her stomach, maybe a little lower than that, there was a glow taking root.

And she realized that she'd felt part of this before. Remembered watching Danny with Selena, and wondering what she might be feeling in that moment. She'd wanted to know what that was like. And now, she had that opportunity right in front of her. She felt herself relax. His lips on hers. It didn't feel dangerous. It didn't even feel wrong.

It wasn't like Clive. He had never even kissed her. Just the fuck. It was...warm. She closed her eyes. Her lips parted ever so slightly. She was kissing Danny back. She felt safe in his arms. It wasn't like any woman she'd ever kissed. It wasn't like she had to prove anything. She just had to be in the moment. She felt...soft in a way she never had before.

She felt Danny's tongue begin to explore her mouth. Gently, unhurriedly. She was French kissing her own brother. And she felt a hunger begin to rise within her body. She was reaching out, wrapping her own arms around him. She could taste his kisses and they made her a little dizzy with how nice they were.

Just a little more, she told herself. But it was so hard to break away. Danny's hands lowered to her hips. Began exploring her body. It sent shivers through her the way his strong hands touched her. She moaned softly into his kisses, unable to help herself.

She was kissing him back hard, now. Her body quivering, as her tongue danced with his. Just a while longer. It felt so good. She pressed her chest against his and felt her nipples brushing across his body. Her thighs felt shaky. She was wet. She was more than wet.

"We can stop now, if you want." Danny offered in a husky baritone in her ear.

"Not yet, Danny... not yet." She kissed him again.

She could feel his hard cock pressing against her through their clothes. And, surprisingly, found herself curious about Danny's package. Danny's hand slowly began exploring beneath the hem of her skirt. His fingertips brushing along the now drenched fabric of her panties. She caught her breath and shuddered with pleasure as he firmly massaged her labia and mons. Her clit was throbbing like a strobe light. She was edging towards an orgasm of epic proportions.

When it hit her, she lost her balance, knees buckling under her, held up only by Danny's strength she felt like a ragdoll. She hung onto him and rode the waves of pleasure that he gave to her. Gasping breaths interspersed with hungry kisses. She felt herself being lifted and carried to her bedroom. Danny slowly made her naked, keeping her stimulated and in the zone.

He kissed his way down her body, parting her damp thatch with his tongue. He was pleasantly surprised at how sweet she tasted. Her hood pierced with a barbell, and eight light gaged rings through the fringes of her labia, four on each side. He was careful of them as he sent her on an orgasmic Odessey. Her hips bucked and shook against his hungry mouth.

She had pulled his shirt off and now all that remained were his pants and shorts. He looked deep into her eyes. Lovingly, and again said. "We can stop now, if you want."

She responded wordlessly by unbuttoning his pants and helping him take them off. He was hard. Her hand felt his warmth. Her mind spun out of control. "I want you inside me, Danny." She managed to groan. And tears of joy trickled from the corners of her eyes as she watched and felt inch after inch of him slip inside her until she was full.

Full of her brother's cock. She understood what he'd been getting at. This was really what she wanted all along. What the other girls got. Why she needed to deal with them. She really just wanted Danny to fuck her, to love her like he was doing now. This was nothing like her Clive experience. Danny was making her cum over and over, driving her insane with lust. She felt her pussy convulse and explode, squirting all over the bed as he continued filling her with his cock.

He looked at her as if to say "We can stop now, if you want to." They'd been fucking, fast and furious for hours since that first kiss, and she knew that he must need to cum, himself soon.

She barely recognized her own voice, as without though she implored him. "Cum in me, Danny. Fill me and make me yours."

With those words the dam burst. Danny's eyes lost focus, his only awareness was his cock throbbing inside his sister's unprotected pussy as he complied with her plea and emptied every drop of his seed into her. He didn't want it to end, and he could feel her pussy making squishing noises as she began to squirt as well with a last powerful orgasm letting him know she didn't want it to end, either. With a groan he threw himself down next to her as she reached up and turned out the light.

"You'll need no further girlfriends" whispered in his ear.

The years were kind to Dierdre and Danny. Scandal erupted when she'd given birth to their first kid. They'd thought of concocting a plan to throw people off the track of their incestuous pairing, but eventually they just decided to be out with it. Mom was mortified and wouldn't talk to them after that. Dad laughed it off, having had two more kids by his girlfriend. But six more kids later, Dierdre and Danny knew it was all for the best. Sometimes you just have to listen to your heart.