May and June find Brother

Story Info
My twin sisters had never even made out...
2.9k words
4.49
24.8k
69
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sisters, May and June, are identical twins, a couple of years my junior. Stars of the tennis team in high school they both kept their straight blonde hair long. June's eyes a slightly deeper shade of blue. And May's boobs just the slightest bit larger than Junes clocking in at a low C. Most people couldn't tell them apart. To be honest sometimes even I had to look twice. They were also painfully shy.

As capable as they were on the tennis court. Both girls suffered from soul crushing social anxiety the second they stepped off. As such, they'd never dated in high school or afterwards, choosing instead to hang out together, or after I had gotten my own place, they'd often hang out with me there. I mean they were cute as hell, but thrust into a social situation with strangers they tended to clam up which made them come off as stuck up.

I'd decided against college, instead enrolling in a program to learn CNC programming, and scoring a great job with a local company that did precision Department of Defense work. The money was great, and I'd found a little apartment within walking distance of Mom and Dad's house. The girls would come over often and we'd chill. Just like we always had.

May had landed a job bussing tables at one of the better restaurants in the area. June was working at a local big box store doing bookkeeping. So, our schedules sometimes meshed and at others, not so much. But we tried to keep our weekends cleared for each other. Mom and Dad were just a tad bit disappointed that none of us had opted for college, but we were all pretty cool with each other's choices. There was no shortage of money. In short, life was good.

June was on the couch, May was in a chair, playing a video game, and I was busy making a nacho plate for us in the kitchen when June piped up.

"Charlie? There's this guy at work. I think he's hitting on me." She said.

"At work? That's like, sexual harassment." I pointed out.

"I guess, technically yes. I'm pretty sure if I told him no, he'd drop it." She replied.

"What did you say to him?" I asked.

"Nothing. I kind of just froze up, like I do. Then I walked away without saying nothing." She explained.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"I don't know. I don't think so. But it made me... curious. What it might be like having a boyfriend." She confessed.

I'd dated my share, during and after high school, but I admit, that working a full shift kept me busy, and the bar scene didn't really hold that much appeal for me, anyway. So, dating had been pretty sporadic and casual of late.

"Well, if you do start going out with someone, you should at least like them." I stated the obvious.

"I guess so. I just never let anyone get close enough to tell if I do or not. May does the same thing. Sometimes I think we'll just grow old together and end up in a house with like 150 cats, or something." She half-joked.

"Oh, come on...you're not even in your 20's yet." I chided.

"Yeah, but we've never even made out." June complained.

The microwave beeped signaling that the cheese was melted. So, we kinda dropped the conversation while I finished the nachos. Grabbing a few beers I signaled to June to grab the tray of nachos and we headed over to the couch to watch May gaming.

We'd knocked back a few and were feeling relaxed, when she blurted it out.

"Charlie. Make out with me." She stuttered.

"What?" I retorted.

"Make out with me. I want to see what it's like." She replied.

"You're my sister. It would be weird. That's what it'd be like." I stated.

"So what. I still want to do it." She demanded.

"May, will you talk some sense into her?" I asked.

"No. I think it would be cool. I think you should do it. Make out with June." She dared.

I felt cornered. June sat there next to me on the couch looking at me in wide-eyed expectation. Cute as a bug. May glanced around from the gaming chair and nodded at me as if to say get to it. June scootched down the couch and locked her arm with mine bringing her face close to mine.

She smelled good. I tried to figure out an escape path. I could feel the heat of her breath on my face, less than an inch away from mine. I wanted to kiss her. Badly.

"Kiss me?" she moaned leaning in to close the last sliver of distance. Her hand found the back of my neck and her lips were warm against mine. What the heck.

I waited for the gates of hell to open up and swallow us. Nothing. I waited for some brother/sister genetic morality switch to be flipped, shooting us into opposite corners of the room. Instead, it just felt good. I slid my tongue into her mouth and felt her groan as she sucked on it. I felt her take my hand and put it on her tit. I started feeling her up over her clothes. It was just a T-shirt and a light running bra so it wasn't hard to evoke a reaction as I gently squeezed it.

I broke our kiss and moved my mouth to her neck, blowing lightly in her ear and planting a chain of kisses as she shivered with pleasure. Looking over, I could see May had put the controller down and sat transfixed watching us her mouth slightly open. As I resumed exploring Junes body, out of the corner of my eye I could see May mimic what my hands were doing to June on her own body with her own hands.

I could feel June's hands on my body, exploring. When she found my erect cock I heard her breathing change.

"Charlie. Is this because of me?" She whispered softly at me.

"Yeah, Sis." I admitted, lost in the moment.

I hadn't seen May get up but suddenly there she was beside us.

"I wanna see." She said distractedly reaching for the bulge in my sweats. "So hot, Charlie!"

"He's a good kisser, May. Try it." June encouraged.

May didn't hesitate and soon her tongue was in my mouth and she was rubbing her tits on me like she was in heat.

Now it was June who chimed in. "So fuckin' hot!"

I was almost in overload mode. May and June would pass me back and forth like a ragdoll, and I just drank it all in. Gradually, their clothing disappeared. Then mine did. They were both totally aroused and I could see their juices oozing from their puffy slits. The couch was a hide-a-bed and we soon had it deployed.

I had June on her back my arms wrapped around her thighs as I buried my face in her wetness. I had already made her cum a couple times when I looked up to see May's fingers tugging at one of June's nipples. I felt June tremble as another orgasm approached. And then I heard what sounded like kissing. May had leaned in and was making out with June as I went down on her.

They were really getting into it, and without missing a beat I switched from eating June to eating May. I discovered that if June was a moaner, May was a screamer, and her first orgasm fairly shook the posters off the walls as she let out a pornographic wail and exploded into my mouth.

Not wanting me to feel left out, June soon had my cock in her mouth. It didn't take her long to get me figured out and soon May wanted in on it too. They sucked licked and kissed my shaft and each other's mouths. Looking down at my sister's worshipping my cock and making out on it was one of the most beautiful things I could imagine. When I was about to blow, I let them know ahead of time and May started jacking me like there was no tomorrow.

With a grunt and a moan, I started to shoot. May directed my throbbing cock first at June's face and then her own until they were both covered with globs of my cum. Falling back on the pillows I watched as they cleaned each other's faces with their tongues, intermittently cum kissing each other like it was something they'd been doing for years. It was beyond hot.

Afterwards we sat on the bed, naked and just kinda looked at each other.

"I'm gonna call Mom, tell her we're gonna stay here tonight, Charlie." May said reaching for her phone.

"Yeah. Good idea." Was about all I could come up with. We all knew approximately what staying over would entail.

And it did. We spent the next couple days, honing more and more nuance into our entanglement. Losing track of how many times we came. The girls seemed to have a knack for getting me back up and ready for another round. If I came in one of their mouths, they immediately would begin soul kissing and cum swapping. If I needed a rest, they'd get into a sixty nine and eat each other until I was back on the job.

We started spending every weekend together. It wasn't always sex. Sometimes we'd just do normal shit. It was kinda nice in a way knowing we could be hiking in the park getting plenty of fresh air, and a few hours later we'd be getting dirty with each other.

But other than oral, we'd stayed away from penetrative sex. Mom and Dad had made sure that we knew the mechanics as well as the risks of that. No contraception method is 100 percent... we'd had to endure numerous lectures. The girls probably with a bit more frequency.

"I love you, Sis. I love you, Charlie." We'd started invoking the L word kind of spontaneously, and after each encounter we'd declare our love for each other. It was sweet, but it also was an acknowledgement that this had become less and less about experimentation or even hot hookups, but had taken on all the aspects of a normal loving relationship.

And it didn't seem to have many boundaries except the one. Sometimes I'd come home to find them gaming. Other time's I'd hear them in the bedroom, going at it together. Seems like once they'd discovered their bisexuality, it just served to cement their bond as sisters and acted as a curb to any potential jealousy issues.

May, always just a bit more aggressive than June was the first to ask.

"Charlie. I love you." She'd begun.

"I love you too, May." I replied.

"The thing is. I don't want for there to be boundaries as to what we can or can't do to express that." She stated. "I really want to be able to have you fuck me. June wants the same too. We've been talking it over for a while."

"I'll think about it, Sis." I promised. "It's a big step, you know."

"Yeah. We know. But it means something, Charlie." She admitted.

I'd like to say the girls approached this lightheartedly, but I knew better. Their previous lack of social engagement meant that even our encounters were of serious import to them from an emotionally fulfilling standpoint. They were all in on this. We weren't just siblings, we were lovers. Thinking otherwise had ceased to make sense.

We were increasingly just living together, and when Mom and Dad wanted the girls home, they were increasingly sulky about having to leave the apartment. We made it a point to have a family dinner night over their place every so often, but it became increasingly clear that the girls were regarding my place as home rather than Mom and Dad's.

And I was conflicted as well. I was in love with both of my sisters. Head over heels in love, in fact. It was all I could do to keep it in focus.

"About what we talked about, Charlie." This time it was June coming forward.

"I know. I know. I just..." I tried.

"Well, if you don't want us like that..." June frowned.

"It isn't that. It just crosses a line, sis. I mean we've already crossed a lot of lines." I explained.

"Don't you think May and I aren't aware of that?" June chided.

"If I did, we'd need to use protection." I stipulated.

"Skin on skin, Charlie. We have a dildo. We know what rubber feels like." June responded.

"Okay, but when I'm ready to cum, I pull out." I negotiated.

"Fair enough." They both said simultaneously.

It was early Saturday morning. I woke with a sister on either side of me. June was snoring softly. May shifted as I rolled over.

"Been awake long?" I asked.

"Long enough, Charlie." She replied.

"Charlie. I'm really horny for some reason. Can we..." she pleaded.

June was starting to wake up. By the time I was in between May's legs she was propped up on her side with her head in her hands watching intently as I rubbed the head of my cock between her pouting pussy lips. May was wet as hell, already. Still I took my time, and her virginity, with a serious passion, determined to make the experience worth the wait.

She moaned as I slowly let my cock fill her up. Looking over for June she took her hand in her own. I saw them squeeze each other as I bottomed out inside of her. I started fucking her with long, slow strokes, watching her tits sway with a liquid grace with each stroke. I leaned in and brought my mouth to hers feeling her free hand on my ass, caressing me as I began to urge her towards her first orgasm.

She let out a screech and I could feel the walls of her pussy clutching at my penis as she came. She looked straight over at June.

"It's amazing she said. Way better than the dong." She indicated to her.

It did feel amazing. My sister's pussy was flexing on my cock as she started to scream again with pleasure. I would back off and let her regroup, and then bring it harder and harder. I'd never felt harder, and she'd reach up and touch my cheek or kiss me passionately fueling my own impeding climax.

"I'm gonna cum, Sis." I finally announced.

"Cum in me, Charlie! Cum in me!" she begged. "Don't you dare pull out."

She had me in a tight embrace. I doubt I could have worked free from her cunt even if I wanted to. Somehow I just lacked the will to do so, instead seeding her clutching pussy, my cock head deep in her fertile sex, sending shot after shot of spunk into her as she shrieked through one last cum of her own.

"I love you, Charlie!" She said, kissing me deeply in the afterglow.

About an hour and a half later, it was June's turn, as I softly and sweetly filled her, evoking her sweet moans as she surrendered herself unconditionally to me.

She could sense I was close. "Give it to me Charlie. Just like you gave it to May. Cum inside me, baby."

I groaned as I shot another king-sized load into her sweet quim. She cooed in dulcet tones and smiled over at May as I complied. We had found our new favorite thing.

After that, we were hooked. Despite the lectures and warnings. June and May craved a steady supply of my cum. And the sex was so legendary, that there was no way I could say no. We talked about them both going on the pill or getting IUDs, but they were adamant that the risk was a big part of the thrill.

My sisters are identical twins. Right down to their cycles. Mom and Dad were understandably pissed when they both announced their pregnancy on the same day. If Dad's looks could have killed. I would have been bleeding out on the ground. He was smart enough to figure out how May and June had conceived, and just looked at me in disgust.

"Don't worry, Charlie. He'll get over it. Once the shock wears off, he'll come around." May said.

"I don't know. He seemed pretty riled up." I admitted.

"When the babies come, he won't have a choice." June suggested.

As their bellies swelled, June and May grew even closer if that were possible. I would catch them on the couch with their hands resting lovingly on each other's baby bumps. True to form, when the time arrived their water broke within fifteen minutes of each other. Three hours later in a two bed LDRP room, they both gave birth to healthy babies. May, had a boy, June, a girl. We named them after Mom and Dad, a somewhat obvious bribe. It worked.

They did come around rather quickly after that. When Dad held little Margarete for the first time, the cantankerous curmudgeon façade kind of faded off. There was, of course, a mandatory abstention from copulation after the kids were born. But I noted a couple days after we were all home, a date, marked on the calendar about a month down the road. Smiling to myself, I knew exactly what that was for.

There was no doubt that there would be plenty of fooling around in the meantime. But something told me that the girls wanted our old schedule back in place at the earliest opportunity. Sisters, say what you will...you gotta love 'em.