My Dream Girl Sister

Story Info
Brother and sister make a baby.
7.1k words
4.66
73.4k
210
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dream Girl Sister

I have always wanted to fuck my sister. There, I said it. No pretense requiring some illusion that my lust for her was an accident or mistake. No tall tale that my desire spontaneously grew out of some weird set of circumstances. In my eyes, my sister Carley was always incredibly beautiful and the object of my desires. Even as a child, I can remember my being magnetically drawn to her. We always played together, talked together, and laughed together. We were always inseparable.

She had been adopted by my parents as a newborn just two months after I was born. While my mom was pregnant with me, my parents were approached by a close friend whose unmarried niece had become pregnant. She did not want the baby, and her aunt asked mom and dad if they were interested in adopting. My parents readily agreed, and they adopted Carley soon after she was born. Remarkably, we were very close in appearance, except that Carley had blonde hair and mine was a light brown. At first glance, most strangers that met us naturally assumed that were fraternal twins, which mom and dad would explain we were not. Nevertheless, while we were raised as brother and sister, our parents never hid her adoption from either of us. As far as I was concerned, she was my sister.

As far as the rest of the world was concerned, Carley and I appeared to be the siblings joined at the hip. We seemed to do everything together, including double dating on a regular basis. But even with other people, Carley and I would be engaged in constant chatter between the two of us. Our nickname at our high school was "the Matchmakers" because several of our partners began to date one another. Even at our prom, Carley and I were inseparable, and we danced together more than one would expect. Regardless, Carley and I just shrugged off the giggles and the inevitable comments about us.

After graduating high school, we were both accepted at the same state university located just three hours away from our hometown. Once we were accepted, mom and dad began to look at the housing options and decided that we would share a two-bedroom apartment together. They found one within easy walking distance of the campus, and we moved in just a week before school started.

Living in the same apartment, I became keenly aware of Carley's transformation from adolescent to a young woman. Her breasts had grown to B cup proportions, and her youthful body had a definite hourglass figure. Coupled with her attractive face, she was the entire package. I found myself staring at her body while imagining what she looked like naked. With our separate bedrooms, I was always hoping to see her in some stage of undress, which was always limited to just an occasional glimpse of her in her bra and panties through her partially open bedroom door. Nevertheless, it was enough to fuel my rising libido.

Nevertheless, I steadfastly refused to act on those desires. Instead, I played the part of the disinterested brother, while I simultaneously lusted constantly for Carley. Over and over in my mind, I played out fantasies where we would couple in every position possible. But even as strong as my desires were, I never touched her in any sexual manner.

Falling quickly into the routine of classes, we chose separate majors: Carley was pre-med while I was business and accounting. Our separate majors did not lend itself to shared classes, and we found ourselves leaving together in the morning and rejoining at the apartment later in the afternoon. Naturally, our first semester consumed most of our time, but my sexual desires for Carley never waned, even as we occasionally dated other people. I would find myself comparing my date to Carley and would end any relationship after a couple of dates. Surprisingly, I noticed Carley doing the same, but I just chalked it up to her being too busy with her pre-med courses.

Just before Thanksgiving break, I returned to our apartment from an evening class. As I walked into the apartment, I had a view to our small dining room. At the table sat Carley busy with homework, something that was very ordinary for her. However, this time Carley was wearing a thin, white silk gown that went all the way to her mid-calves. Held up by thin spaghetti straps, the gown barely covered her breasts, which seemingly spilled from the side of her gown.

The sight took my breath away. Here was my sister who I desperately wanted to see naked, and she was in front of me with a skimpy gown which barely covered her body. I could not take my eyes away from her.

"Hey, you," Carley began, "just getting home from class?" I simply nodded my head while I drank in the vision of my sister.

"Where did you get the nightgown?" I finally responded. "I've never seen it before."

"Oh, this?" she responded. "Before we left for school, mom and I were out shopping. I commented on how pretty it was, and before I knew it, she bought it. I don't know when she expected me to wear it. In any event, I thought I would wear it tonight."

Trying not to ogle my sister in an obvious way, I said, 'Well, I'm glad you did. You look stunning."

"Well, thank you." Then she motioned to me. "Can you look at this calculus problem? I can't seem to get the right answer. You were always so good at math problems."

I walked over and looked over her shoulder at the workbook in front of her. As I did, I had a perfect view from above of her tits. She was leaning slightly forward, and as she did, the fabric was hanging loosely away from her breasts. As such, I had a clear view of her magnificent breasts and nipples.

Somehow, I had enough composure to work through the problem with her. Taking ample time, I retained my vantage point while working with her. I was even treated to a momentary view downward as she rose slightly to get another sheet of paper. For a moment, I could see down her gown all the way to her lap. For an instant, I had a clear view of her pubic hair as it met the top of her legs. The sight took my breath away. Still, I retained my composure and acted as if nothing was wrong.

We worked through the problem, and after we arrived at the answer, I told her that I needed to take a shower. As I stood by her, I could not help but to notice her glance at the bulge my now hard cock was making. Walking to my bedroom, I quickly disrobed and within minutes had masturbated to an orgasm. The sight of Carley in that gown burned into my mind and was fodder for future midnight sessions after that. Even if she was my sister, all I could think about was burying my cock deep inside her and filling her up with my cum.

After the winter break, Carley and I returned to start our second semester. We were about three weeks into the semester when weather alerts came out that a severe winter storm was headed our way. We thought little about the coming storm except for stocking up on food since we thought we might be snowbound for a couple of days. But little did we know that the storm would bring a load of freezing rain.

When the storm hit, we were huddled in the apartment waiting for the expected snowfall only to witness heavy freezing rain. Within a couple of hours, the power lines around the university began to fall one after the other. We soon found ourselves in the dark with no power. Dropping rapidly, the temperatures outstripped the forecasted weather. By midnight, we were sitting in a dark apartment with candles as our only source of light. Wondering how long these conditions would last, Carley and I went to bed in our separate rooms as the inside temperature of the apartment continued to fall with the fury of the storm.

We both had blankets and comforters on our beds, but the increasing cold of our apartment was soon evident. I could see my breath condensate in the cold air of the apartment. I tossed and turned trying to stay warm, but without success. Around 3 a.m. I was wondering how Carley was doing when I heard a soft whisper.

"Doug, are you awake?" I heard Carley say in a barely audible whisper.

"I am," I responded. "Are you cold too?"

"I am freezing!" Carley emphatically replied. "I haven't slept a wink since I laid down. How long is this going to last?" I replied that I did not know. "Doug, I hate to ask you, but can I sleep in your bed? Maybe if you held me, we could stay warm."

I could not believe my ears. My sister was asking if I wanted to hold her, to sleep with her. I did not waste time in saying yes. My words were barely out of my mouth when Carley came through my bedroom door. Quickly, she jumped under the covers and pulled me tight to her. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me as well.

Both Carley and I had chosen to wear sweatpants and tee shirts to bed, our standard sleepwear. But I quickly noticed that Carley was not wearing a bra as I felt her nipples poking through her thin tee shirt into the side of my chest. If that wasn't enough, Carley threw her leg over mine, pressing down on my hardening cock. I tried to ignore the urges that were arising in me. But no matter how hard I tried, my mind could not dismiss the firm, young body that was lying almost on top of me.

Thinking that it might be the time to distract my attention, I asked, "are you getting warm yet?" In response to my question, I felt Carley nod before she answered, "yes." She then shifted her position and placed her face to the side of my neck. With every rise and fall of her breasts, I could feel her warm breath sensuously caressing my neck and cheek. The combination of her soft, warm breath and her body close to mine raised my passions quickly. As my cock hardened, I could feel it pressing against her leg. As one might expect, I needed to adjust it as it was pointed in an awkward position. I didn't want to seem too obvious, but it was beginning to be painful as my cock strained against my sweatpants. As stealthily as I could, I slid my hand down my side and tried to edge my cock into a more comfortable position. I had barely begun my adjustment when I heard Carley speak.

"Doug, am I hurting you?" she asked.

"No, I'm...." I struggled for the words. "I'm trying to get...."

Carley finished my thought for me. "Into a better position?" I heard a slight giggle in her voice.

"Well, yes, if you must know Miss Nosey. I'm a little tangled up right now." I responded. With a quick motion, I straightened up my cock.

Carley took a deep breath and said, "I can feel that. Did I do that to you?"

I stood on the edge of the abyss. I wanted to tell her how much I wanted her, but she was still my sister. Adopted or not, I could not tell her how much I wanted to tear her clothes from her body and absolutely ravage her. I did not know what to say. Carley stepped up to the challenge.

I felt her press her leg down lightly and move ever so slightly across my fully erect cock. As she did, I brought my hand up from my cock and began to stroke her leg. In turn, Carley placed her right hand on my chest and pressed her lips onto my neck. Ever so slightly, I felt Carley's lips and hot breath against my neck as she lightly kissed my neck, her breathing quickening with each second. Whatever was happening, nothing had anything to do with trying to stay warm or to maintain the boundaries between a brother and sister. I knew that I had to take the next step.

Sliding my hand up her thigh, I found her firm ass in my hand. Ever so slightly, I began to light massage her ass. As I did, I felt Carley push her pelvic area toward my leg. Our mutual actions soon progressed to my firm grip on her ass while she ground in rhythmically into my leg.

Pulling away from her just enough to place my face to hers, I eased slightly forward to lightly kiss her lips. There was a slight hesitation from Carley before she pressed her lips to mine in earnest. Simultaneously, we opened our mouths to allow our tongues to explore each other's. We both pulled each other closer as I rolled over onto Carley, our legs intertwined as we both humped the other.

I brought my hand up and slid it under Carley's tee shirt to her breasts. First one and then the other, I lightly stroked her firm nipples before I cupped her breasts. I felt her slide her hand down to the top of my sweatpants. She hesitated for a few seconds before sliding her hand underneath and down to my waiting cock. Lightly, she allowed her fingers to go down the length of my shaft and back up again. The feeling was incredible.

That was all the invitation that I needed. I slid my hand down to the waistband of her pants and likewise pushed underneath. As I did, I felt her pubic hair on my fingers as I inched further and further down. My middle finger stretched out to find the crevice of her pussy lips. Moving my hand further down, I could feel the slight opening of her pussy, and I pressed the tip of my finger into her. Moaning softly into my mouth, I felt her arch her back slightly as she responded to my touch. Slowly, I worked my finger in and out of Carley as her pussy became wetter and wetter. Soon, my finger was exploring the depths of her tight pussy as I pulled and pushed my finger in and out.

Her own hand was not idle. As I pressed into her, I felt Carley's fingers wrap tightly around my cock. For a moment, she just held it as she seemingly adjusted to my intruding finger. Then, with a slowly increasing movement, she began to work her hand up and down my shaft. From the base to the tip, her hand stroked my cock over and over.

More than anything else, I wanted to have my cock into my sister. Withdrawing my hand, I took the top of her waistband and began to pull her sweatpants down. At first, Carley raised her hips and continued to stroke my cock. I had her pants down below her thighs before she suddenly froze.

Pulling back from our sustained kiss, she said, "no, Doug. We can't do this. You are my brother. We shouldn't go any further." Nevertheless, she continued to hold on to my cock.

"Carley," I began, "I have wanted this my entire life. Please don't say no now." Reaching with my hand, I once again placed it on her pussy and pushed my finger inside her. She responded by arching her back and pulling me close. I pressed my lips against hers again, and we continued to kiss while my finger glided in and out of her.

Once again, she broke our kiss. I felt her head shake from side to side. "You don't understand. I want it as well. But...." Carley hesitated.

"But what?" I asked.

"I want you in me, but I'm afraid I might get pregnant. I have wanted this to happen for a long time, but once you are in me," she hesitated for several moments, "I'm afraid that I won't let you pull out. I'm not on any birth control and I'm afraid of you cumming in me. You are my brother, and if I got pregnant, how would we going to explain that to mom and dad?"

Even as she was finishing the last sentence, I had begun to ease her sweatpants from her body. Carley made no effort to stop me. Leaning in again, I pressed my lips to hers. Taking the cue, she reached with her hands and began to pull off my sweats as well. Within moments, we were both nude from the waist down. For several minutes, we lay next to each other as we continued to explore each other's bodies.

I had never performed oral sex on a girl before, but I knew I wanted it now. Sliding down the length of her body, I kissed her several times on the torso before arriving at her pubic mound. What little I knew then had been learned only from conversations with my more-experienced friends. All I knew was that I needed to lick her pussy. With that little knowledge, I lowered my head and pushed my face to her mound.

I will never forget the aroma and taste of her sex that night. After a couple of clumsy minutes, I stumbled on her clitoris. She immediately responded to the touch of my tongue. With that discovery, I began to lightly lick her clit. Grasping my hair with both her hands, she placed her legs over my shoulders and gently guided me as a continually pressed my tongue against her pussy. Within minutes, I felt Carley stiffen before she squeezed her legs together.

"OH, DOUG!!! You feel so good," she exclaimed. Raising her hips to press my face further into her pussy, her body bucked a couple of times before going limp. Coming down from her orgasm, she laid there as she continued to stroke my hair, her legs intertwined over my shoulders.

I knew I needed to act now. Gently, I pushed her legs from my shoulders and began to ease upward. When I was far enough up, I felt Carley's hand lightly grab my cock. Guiding my hard cock to her wet, spread pussy, I was poised to push into her when she spoke up.

"Are you sure you want to do this?," Carley questioned. "I am your sister after all. We can't undo what we are about to do."

"I am sure," I said.

"Then, I want you inside me, Doug," Carley implored. With a slight motion of her hand, she placed the tip at the opening of her pussy before she pulled me forward. A slight push of my hips, my cock began to enter my sister. In and out, I worked my cock slowly into her. Soon, I had the entire length of my cock buried into her warm, moist pussy.

While continuing to kiss each other deeply, Carley hooked her legs behind my thighs and began to rhythmically match my own thrusts. With each stroke, I felt my orgasm rising from deep within me. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Carley," I warned, "I'm about to cum." I felt Carley's leg grip the back of mine even tighter.

"I don't care, Doug," she responded, "cum in me." With each stroke, she begged for my cum. "Doug, don't pull out. I need your cum in my pussy. Cum in me, Doug. Cum in me." She continued to repeat those last words, adding to the already wonderful sensation of being inside Carley. I could not last any longer.

I felt the hot rush of cum from my cock into Carley's waiting pussy. "That's it, Doug. Cum in me now!" Carley screamed. As she screamed, I continued to push further and further as one glob of cum erupted from my cock into her waiting pussy. We pulled each other closer as we came down from the top of our orgasms. As we caught our breath, I lay down beside Carley as she nuzzled into my neck.

"Well," Carley began, "there's no going back now. I know we shouldn't have, but I wanted you to cum inside me. Please forgive me."

I responded. "There's nothing to forgive. I wanted to cum inside you as well."

For some time, we continued to lay there as we shared our body warmth. We both discarded our tee shirts, the only items left on our bodies. She threw her leg over mine and went to sleep. I soon followed.

We woke up about 8:00 a.m. to the telephone ringing. I picked up the phone beside my bed and answered it.

"Hello, Doug." It was my mom. "Your dad and I are concerned about you. Did you lose any power?" That prompted a conversation with mom about the lack of power that night, the freezing temperatures in the apartment, and our efforts to stay warm. Obviously, I left out the part where Carley and I shared a bed. As I spoke to mom, Carley was waking up. I was concerned that she might have some regrets now, but that was quickly dispelled when she snuggled close to me and placed her hand on my cock. Quickly, I began to respond as it hardened within seconds.

Mom asked, "Is Carley around? I would like to talk with her." Carley was lightly stroking my cock and was seemingly uninterested in anything else.

"I think she is still asleep, mom. Want me to have her call later?" Mom said yes, we gave our customary "love you" to each other, and I hung up the phone.

I shifted my position to lay back down. Carley never stopped stroking my cock. Looking at Carley, I said, "I guess I could have had you talk with mom, but I was hoping that we might have something else to do."

"You bet we do," Carley responded. "I want you to cum inside me again."

I hesitated for a moment. "You know, if we keep doing this, you are going to get pregnant."

12