Fiji Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna take the preconceived out from underneath your feet, we could...shake it off, and instead we'll plant some seeds...we'll watch 'em as they grow, and with each new beat, from your heart the roots grow deeper, the branches will they reach for what?...nobody really knows..." she sang. Lucy knew every word, and I smiled at Becca, arching my eyebrows when Lucy wasn't looking. 'Wow!', I mouthed.

"...sometimes if feels like the heart ain't no place to be singin' from at all..." Lucy sang, finishing the song by herself. She blushed mightily and stood to curtsy gracefully as Becca and I applauded her, sitting back down in her chair with a little "thanks" and nervous smile. Try as we might, Becca and I were unable to coax her into sing any more, so I treated them to several of my lyric-less acoustic creations by firelight before setting the guitar aside for the night.

"Isn't she amazing?" Becca said when I was done, making Lucy blush for the umpteenth time that evening.

"Becca, quit!" she giggled, brushing her hair back with a hand.

"No, Lucy, she's right," I encouraged, "You've got a gift! Both of you do."

"Well...thanks," she said, smiling as she looked at the sand. I looked at Becca, who rolled her eyes. I, too, could tell that Lucy was beaming on the inside. Becca got up and passed me on her way to the bathroom inside, bending down to whisper in my ear.

"She loves to look good in front of you," she said with a little smile, as if I needed more of a reason to shower her with well-deserved praise.

"What did she say?" Lucy asked, after her sister had left. I just grinned at the high school-like intrigue.

"Oh, nothing," I replied with a little grin, shaking my head. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously, then got up from her chair and boldly slid into my lap. God, her ass was so warm and smooth...

"Was I better than her? C'mon, tell me," she giggled softly. I suddenly understood the reason for Becca's whisper, and smiled at Lucy.

"Definitely," I replied, looking over my shoulder with mock caution before I said it. Lucy blushed again.

"Thanks," she said. I wrapped an arm around her in my lap, and could feel her heart pumping as my big hand settled on her skin close under her breast. "You know," she continued, adding a sexy lilt to her voice, "It's not the only thing I can do better than her."

"Hey now," I laughed, "I'm not choosing any favorites!"

"It's not her fault," she giggled, "I'm the lucky sister who got these..." She cupped her huge, soft breasts in her hands as she said it, lifting them in her tiny little blinding-white top. My cock began to harden in my sarong in a series of quick jerks, and Lucy purred softly as she felt the hot bar rise against her ass. "And I take it you know what I might do with them?" she giggled, reaching between her thighs to stroke my length through the thin material.

"I can't leave you alone with him for even a second, can I?" Becca laughed, bouncing down off the step and striking an akimbo pose in front of us. Lucy gave her a naughty grin.

"Well, now that our musical interlude is over, I was just suggesting some other activities for the evening," she said.

"Oh? Such as?" Becca asked, sliding her own pretty little ass onto the arm of my chair. Lucy looked back at me as she responded.

"I thought I'd see if Peter would like to do a little more painting..." she said, squeezing a breast to illustrate her point for Becca. Her little sister gave an interested little moan.

"Oooo, I think I'd enjoy watching that," she giggled, rising from the arm of my chair as Lucy slipped off my lap and stood up in front of me, "I'll go grab the lube!"

"This can be the special thing I can do for you," she giggled, sliding her hands up my thighs as she knelt in the sand between my knees. Her fingers began to tease out the tucked edge of the sarong as she continued. "Becca's got beautiful tits, but I know she's not big enough to do this correctly!"

"You're right," I said softly, making her giggle a bit. She was getting really excited, her skin slightly flushed as she eyes shone at me in the light from the torches around us. After pulling away the sarong and letting my hard length spring free, her hands roamed slowly over my abs and legs, her eyes locked on mine in an electrifying manner. Becca returned quickly with a little bottle of Astroglide and handed it to Lucy. She was also carrying my camera and tripod, and took only a moment to set it up for an unparalleled view.

"Here you go, babe," she said, "Get him all ready while I loose the girls!"

Lucy giggled at her as Becca stood behind her to begin pulling at the little knots in her top. God, I loved those little knots! A wonderful obstacle to hide such splendor on the both of them. Lucy's thin, strong little hands ran up my thigh to cup my balls as she thumbed open the top of the bottle with a little *click*. She giggled with excitement as she hefted my sack in her warm little palm.

"You know, with the amount of cum you filled the two of us with in the last twenty-four hours, I thought you must have a hollow leg to keep it all in," she said, "But I guess I was so enthralled with the tree, I never checked out the size of the nuts!" Becca laughed out loud at her sister as Lucy continued to gently palm my balls.

"Oh, you'll get your treat, girl," she laughed, finishing the knot behind Lucy's back and moving to the one behind her neck, "It seems like if he's got longer than eight hours to recover, he'll fill you up all over again!" I shrugged with a smile. The size of my load had always been a point of pride for me.

"Glad you ladies enjoy, 'cause I have no choice in the matter," I laughed.

"Oh, I'll enjoy," Lucy purred, letting out a tinkling little laugh at my gasp when her huge, beautiful breasts were finally revealed. Becca pulled away the top and let it fall to the sand, then leaned down to cup Lucy's tits as her big sister dripped the cool, slick lube onto the tip of my gently throbbing member.

"Just one rule, Peter," Lucy continued, turning the drip to the endless cleavage that Becca held for her, "Don't tell me when you're going to shoot!"

"Ah, are you sure?" I laughed, "I don't want to put out an eye."

"I'll be careful," Lucy giggled, letting Becca slide her tits against one another until they shone slick with lube, "I just want it to be a surprise when you start." I just nodded, breathless already. Lucy's hands took over from her sister's, cupping her juggs as she scooted forward in the sand to meet them with my glistening tower. God, her tits were perfect! Her hard little nipples crowned each mountain of smooth flesh, so big and beautiful that even my nine inches were nearly lost within them as the warm skin wrapped around my shaft.

"Mmm, that's hot..." Lucy purred, watching my face as she held her tits easily around my cock and began to slowly slide up and down. I groaned deeply and let my head fall back against the chair. The girls both laughed.

"Wow, Becky, I think he likes it!" Lucy cooed, squeezing her tits tighter around me.

"Ohh, Jesus, your tits feel...amazing..." I groaned.

"I know they do," Lucy giggled. She gently moved her tits up and down, rocking back and forth with the muscles in her abs and back as she stroked my entire length.

"Oh, God, do it slow like that," Becca purred, having knelt at Lucy's shoulder to watch the action, "Make him wait for it!"

"Ooo, Becky, you bad girl!" Lucy laughed, never pausing, "You want me to torture him a little?" I just watched as my cock pulled back between Lucy's tits, her soft, perfect cleavage slipping closed over the sensitive head. I groaned again, flexing my shaft. Becca leaned close to Lucy's ear and whispered something inaudible. Lucy grinned mischievously in response.

"And just what was that?" I asked between groans. Becca shrugged and rolled her eyes innocently.

"Just giving away one of your secrets," she said. Uh-oh, I thought. Which one?

"Mmmm..." Lucy moaned softly, smiling at me as she continued to slide her tits slowly up and down my long shaft. God, what a feeling! I could feel her heart beating hard through the sensitive underside of my cock, her skin warm and impossibly soft. In her t-shirts, blouses, bras and bathing suits, her huge, heavy tits hung firm despite their size. But wrapped around my shaft, they took on an entirely different character. Pressed snugly around me, they were as smooth and soft as pillows, the supple flesh filling every contour of my manhood and sliding over the ultra-sensitive ridge around my head in a continuous waterfall of pleasure.

"Ohhh, God!" I groaned loudly, my hands squeezing the arm of the chair as I flexed my cock mightily. Watching her face was almost as hot as watching her tits sliding around my dick. She smiled at me with a mix of happiness, mischief, and out-right adoration, her green eyes still as striking as the first time we met. I focused often on the bodies of the perfect young women before me, but the current show placed the lovely symmetry of their faces on prominent display.

"Jesus, you two are beautiful," I suddenly said. They smiled and looked at one another.

"He's right, you are," Lucy said to Becca with a laugh, never ceasing her movement over my cock.

"Or was he talking to them?" Becca giggled, gesturing toward's Lucy's juggs with her chin before looking at me. I shrugged, breathless.

"Can it be both?" I laughed with them, following it with a long, loud moan.

"Ooo, those must be really good, Lucy," Becca purred, "This isn't going to take long at all!"

"Mmm, better slow it down, then," Lucy giggled, reducing her movement by half and running the tip of her little pink tongue over her lip, "Don't want him shooting too soon...I'm still enjoying this!"

"Oh, fine by me!" I gasped.

"You feel it yet?" Becca whispered to Lucy, so that I could hear. Lucy nodded slowly, smiling as she watched me, slowly sliding her slippery tits up and down, up and down...

"Uh-huh, just like you said. So I start going slower, right?" she said. Becca nodded.

"Yeah...just slow it down, and hold him there. Then when he shoots...God, he'll fucking cover you!" she giggled. Now I understood the whisper from before.

"Oh, God you're bad," I growled, shaking my head at them as they laughed. My cock felt like it had grown ten sizes, the head huge and swollen, the shaft tingling and throbbing. I watched the head split her cleavage again as it slid up towards her chin, then sink back between her globes as she stroked them up my shaft. God help me! I thought. I felt as though I might break off the arm of the chair as I strained my legs, pushing my feet into the sand as the girls' naughty giggles and little moans of encouragement filled my ears along with the soft slurp of the lube between Lucy's juggs.

"I think he's gonna cum soon, Becky," Lucy purred, "In fact I'm sure of it!"

"Slow down even more!" Becca said wickedly, moving to encircle her sister's middle with her arms and rest her chin on one shoulder, closer to the action.

"Nnngg!" I groaned, as Lucy did as instructed. Her tits now climbed up and down my shaft in a maddeningly slow, smooth wave, the torchlight glistening from her cleavage and dancing in her eyes.

"Slower..." Becca giggled, reaching around to cover her sister's hand with her own, both sets of palms cupping and squeezing Lucy's tits around my rapidly pulsing cock. My balls boiled with what felt like a load of magma rather than semen.

"He's almost there, isn't he?" Lucy cooed, her face flushed with excitement.

"Oh, God, he is," Becca growled softly, "He is gonna cum so much, too."

"Oh, fuck yes," Lucy moaned, "Right between my tits! God, I can't wait to feel it all over me..." My mouth hung open in a silent bellow as I squirmed in the chair, every muscle in my body on full alert. Suddenly I felt it start, my balls pulling up tight against the base of my cock as the long, hard, involuntary pulses began pushing a massive load up my shaft.

"Oh, here it comes!" Becca moaned.

"Uh! Yes! God, yes, cum, baby, cum!" Lucy gasped, as the first, huge, searing-hot gush of semen burst from my tip while I was still buried deep in her cleavage.

"Ohhhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkk!" I growled, holding on to the chair as if I might launch into orbit. Even that first spurt came with such force and volume that Lucy's cleavage was instantly flooded with white, my thick seed forced up into the valley between her mounds like a volcanic eruption. It filled the space and spilled over the smoothly arcing hills of flesh, running onto Lucy and Becca's joined hands as they moaned with me. Lucy still moved her tits slowly on my spasming shaft, the next two equally-huge jets splashing against her neck and chin to run down over her mountainous chest.

"Oh my God!" Becca gasped, then laughed, having just taken a surprise shot in the face as I squirmed with pleasure in the chair. Cum splashed across her cheek and lips in a long curve of pure white as her pink tongue slipped out to lick her lips. More jets, weaker now, jumped from my tip as it peeked up from Lucy's deep cleavage, filling the canyon lake to brimming once more before the pulses finally stopped.

"Jesus, Peter!" Lucy laughed breathlessly, looking down at herself. Thick strands of semen criss-crossed her chest from the top of her tits to the nape of her neck. She slowly leaned back, my softening cock slipping free, and the lake of seed that rested in her cleavage slowly ran down between her tits and over her belly, pooling again between her thighs.

"God, don't fucking move," Becca laughed, jumping up to take the camera off the tripod as I slowly recovered in the chair, my own chest heaving. She returned in half a moment and began snapping pictures as Lucy struck some naughty poses. She continued snapping as Lucy scooped finger-fulls of cum from her belly and breasts and brought them to her mouth to be greedily licked.

"Mmmm," she moaned, lapping the thick strands from her fingers and swallowing contentedly, "God, you taste good. Maybe I should have finished you in my mouth instead, and take out the middle-girls."

Becca giggled, setting the camera aside and reprising the scene from our first night as Lucy held her tits up to be slowly and sensuously licked clean. I was completely and utterly drained, having just spent fifteen minutes at the peak of my pleasure with every muscle in my body tensed to breaking. But to my surprise, I found myself getting hard again as I watched Becca's tongue scoop the last bits of my load from her sister's big tits. She noticed and giggled.

"I think we'd better stop," she laughed, gently reaching out to hold my hardening shaft, "We want to save the rest for later!"

"If we must," Lucy sighed, her own hand joining Becca's on my slick shaft for a moment. I groaned with mock disappointment as they released me, and accepted their help to rise from the chair. The next hour passed with equal bliss, as we got cleaned and showered. Lucy seemed all too eager for more closeness, and I quickly had her naked in my arms as the three of us got into bed. With the lights off and the darkness nearly complete, I found myself beset by the two nymphs. My hands never ceased moving as I touched acres of perfect flesh, my mouth meeting Lucy's, then her breasts, then Becca's lips, then Lucy's pussy, and on and on. I greedily lapped at first one, then the other delicious peach, my lips and tongue exploring them fully as I delved inside to musical moans that filled the dark room. Lucy's silky thighs enveloped me for a moment, then gently relented as I moved to Becca as she knelt on all fours. My little wife squealed with delight as I pushed my tongue inside, then up and across her little rosebud. I felt the bed move as Lucy rolled across the sheets and suddenly released a gasping moan that told me Becca's tongue was again busy. It was a tangle myself and their two wonderful bodies in the blackness, my hands and mouth reaching every corner of each of them as their tongues explored each other to gasps and cries of amazing pleasure. The walls rang as I finished Becca first, then Lucy, holding each of them at their unique peak of rapture until they begged me to stop. I fell asleep that night with their sweet, mingled taste on my lips, each girl breathing deep and even beside me as the storm clouds slowly gathered over our little island.

*****

I awoke to dim gray light and the sound of water on leaves. I looked up at the wall above my head.

"Oh, come the fuck on, dude," I muttered to the gecko, blowing a gust of air at him. He scampered away across the wall as I blinked and gained my surroundings. The rain was slow, heavy, and steady, with the wind still calm. It was almost stiflingly warm and humid under the low, dark clouds, even with all our windows and the door wide open. Lucy and Becca slumbered on against my shoulders, and I smiled softly to myself as I closed my eyes and listened to the drops falling. Becca gave a sleepy little moan and stirred against my shoulder, our skin slightly tacky from the wetness in the air. She slowly opened her big, doey eyes and looked at me.

"Hi," she whispered, smiling.

"Hey," I whispered back. We both looked over at Lucy, who slept on, dead to the world. "Am I responsible for that, or are you?"

Becca smiled wickedly and giggled softly. "Probably a little of both," she whispered. We were silent for a few moments, each of us looking at the ceiling and watching the fan turn. There was a flash outside, and both of us looked up. A few seconds later, the sky cracked and broke, a huge peel of thunder echoing between the rain-soaked tropical islands. Lucy jumped and gave a squeak, starting awake in a flash. She was halfway to her feet before she realized where she was.

"Whoa," she laughed, as her sister laughed with her.

"Well, I guess she's awake now," Becca said.

"And sticky," Lucy said, feeling the humidity on her bare breasts.

"I think that might be mostly from last night," Becca laughed, sitting up and feeling her belly and the tackiness of the dried sweat.

"How far away was the lightning?" Lucy asked, standing and stretching before padding slowly over to the open door. She placed her hand on the jamb and looked out over the rippling lagoon, rubbing her eyes.

I thought back. "Five or six seconds, maybe," I answered, sitting up with Becca. Lucy looked back and smiled.

"I'm going for a swim," she said, and stepped out the door. Becca looked at me and shrugged, then rolled over to put her feet on the cool tile. She walked stiffly over the door, stretching as she went, and leaned out to feel the rain on her hand.

"It's warm," she said, smiling at me over her shoulder, "I think Lucy may have had the right idea. C'mon!" I pushed myself up and out of bed, rolling my head on my shoulders to work out the kinks before I followed my wife out into the steady downpour of luke-warm droplets. Lucy had already slipped silently into the lagoon, the water disturbed only by the soft remnants of the ocean swells that managed to slip over the reef beyond. Billions of interconnected rings, the spreading ripples from the rainshower, decorated the surface in an ever-moving painting. I spread my arms and turned my face to the gray clouds with a broad smile. It felt amazing.

I heard Becca laugh at me before she waded naked into the lagoon. She breast-stroked slowly out to where Lucy was treading water. They spoke, but I couldn't make it out. That's probably on purpose, I thought. More diabolical planning, as usual. I opened my eyes and looked out at them, hands on my hips. I was suddenly aware of my manhood, hanging half-hard and long between my legs. I swung like a pendulum as I waded into water, stroking out to join them where their arms and legs waved lazily. Our hair was already dark and wet from the rain. We were silent as we gently moved about in the water, a bit of tension between us. Lucy was close, and I could actually feel her body heat through the small bit of water separating us. Becca was nearby.

1...345678